hurtful truth;;

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

hurtful truth;;

Postby park. » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:24 am

the hurtful truth
a teen romance, college role play.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
COULD YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYE;
━━ and tell me that you're happy now
WOULD YOU TELL IT TO MY FACE? , xxxxOR AM I ERASED ?
WOULD YOU TELL IT TO MY FACE? , xxxxOR AM I ERASED ?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
open / closed / wip
a young girl wrote:
If you met eyes, with a person you knew but never met. A soul so strong you liked them before knowing their name. You could see your future, with that someone, and not yet know if they see it too. What would you do? It may sound obscured, but it happens. Once in a blue moon one person out of 7.046 billion, meet's their soul mate. It can happen to you, so don't hide from it.
it's inevitable, bound to happen.

you live in the united kingdom. Chester in the city Cheshire. it is 1982 and you are a young kid just going into college. your around nineteen or twenty years old and you live in a brick dorm room. your college looks like a castle and two blocks from it is your dorm, dorm three. you were lucky to get a dorm so close, but bad thing is, it's cold, small, and you have to share a room with someone. the only bathroom is a public bathroom and that's on the first floor. there are three floors. bottom floor is a study room, bathroom, and small kitchen. second floor and third floor both have three rooms. you have been going to college for six months not and know everyone in your dorm room. all twelve of you are friends or enemies, everyone works in a different way. no one has cars, just taxi's and bikes, or they walk. you look forward to new friends, new memories, new knowledge, and maybe even a crush or two. it is summer yet you still have classes. only a little classes and your sport or clubs are stopped until fall picks back up.
welcome to college.

-- whole format goe's to the wonderful carrie dee.
In my opinion the best coder in cs.
original post here.
Last edited by park. on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:36 am, edited 13 times in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇀ ladies

Postby park. » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:59 am

allison evans WE O W N E D THE N I G H
THE SERIOUS ROMANTIC

the necessary information - wrote:age: twenty-one
stereotype: the lover
friends with: lillian ash and aidan wicker
enemies with: carrie reedly
interested in: elliott bern
dating: single

username: - broken*
face claim: Amanda seyfried
meet allison. this twenty-one-year-old girl has used her loving personality to help her become the seriously romantic girl her friends see her as. thought to be sweet and forgiving by her friends, she is truly bossy and gives no extra chances . her friends taught her to let her emotions show and be the leader by facing enemies head on and to never be held down by insults. love is important to a girl like her - the lad who's caught her attention is elliott bern.

emily cole WE O W N E D THE N I G H T YES we did
THE SHY AND SMART

the necessary information - wrote:age: twenty
stereotype: opposite gender
friends with: elliott bern and riley jones
enemies with: aidan wicker
interested in: noah archer

username: pepsi~pie
face claim: emma stone
meet emily. this twenty-year-old girl has used her tomboy act to help her become the boy-friender her friends see her as. thought to be shy and a big bookworm by her friends, she is honestly sarcastic and silly towards those she cares for. her mother taught her to be strong by facing her feelings head on and to never be held down by a fear of weakness. love is important to a girl like her - the lad who's caught her heart is noah archer.

carrie reedly WE OWNED THE NIGHT Yes
THE FRIEND MAKER

the necessary information - wrote:age: nineteen
stereotype: the sassy
friends with: connor kent and winter caine
enemies with: allison evans
interested in: luka smith

username: - ~Mist~
face claim: chole grace moretz
meet carrie. this nineteen-year-old girl has used her outgoing personality to help her become the sassy queen her friends see her as. thought to be sarcastic and stuck-up by her friends, she is honestly a consoler and heart warmer. her father taught her to be stubborn by facing her feelings and to never be held down by the fear of loosing someone. love is unimportant to a girl like her - the only lad who's caught her eye is luka smith.

lillian asher WE O W N E D THE N I G H
THE INDEPENDENT LONER

stereotype: the loner
friends with: allison evans and noah archer
enemies with: wednesday lee
interested in: connor kent

username: - mcavoy
face claim: lucy hale
meet lillian. this nineteen-year-old girl has used her attitude to help her become the lonesome girl her two friends see her as. thought to be mean and independent by others, she is honestly sweet and generous . her grandmother taught her to be protective over those she loves by facing enemies head on and to never be held down by the fear of being mean. love is important to a girl like her - the lad who's caught her attention is connor kent.

winter caine WE O W N E D THE N I G H T
THE SWEET GENIUS

stereotype: the sweetheart
friends with: carrie reedly and connor kent
enemies with: riley jones
interested in: aidan wicker

username: - k i t t e n .
face claim: emma watson
meet winter. this twenty-one-year-old girl has used her sneaky and cunning skills to help her become the sweet genius her friends see her as. thought to be a kind girl with slight brains by her friends, she is honestly insecure and corrects everything she says. . her grandfather taught her to be yourself and taking chanses by facing enemies head on and to never be held down by insecurities or worries. love is important to a girl like her - the lad who's caught her attention is aidan wicker.

wednesday lee WE O W N E D THE N I G H
THE ELEIGANT WOMAN

stereotype: the mature
friends with: noah archer and aidan wicker
enemies with: lillian ash
interested in: riley jones

username: - ♦f a l l e n
face claim: kate mara
meet wednesday. this twenty-one-year-old girl has used her loneliness to help her become the mature one her friends see her as. thought to be relaxed and confident by her friends, she is honestly insecure and depressed . her friends taught her to be protective over those she loves by facing enemies head on and to never be held down by sore losers. love is important to a girl like her - the lad who's caught her attention is riley jones.

- format goes to carrie dee.
Last edited by park. on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:25 am, edited 7 times in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇀ gents

Postby park. » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:12 pm

aidan wicker WE OWN NIGHT NIGHT xxx
THE WEALTHY PREPPIE

stereotype: the overachiever
friends with: allison evans and wednesday lee
enemies with: emily cole
interested in: winter caine

username: AquilaFuga
face claim: andrew garfeild
meet aidan. this nineteen-year-old guy has used his money and charm to help him become the wealthy preppie his friends see him as. thought to be flirty and a player by his friends, he honestly is just searching for the right girl. his friends taught him to not work so hard by facing fate head on and to never be held down by a tough challenge. love is important to a guy like him - the girl who could capture his heart is winter caine.

riley jones WE O W N E D THE N I G H Txxx
THE RETARDED FLIRT

stereotype: the flirt
friends with: emily cole and luka smith
enemies with: winter caine
interested in: wednesday lee

username: -Morningstar0808
face claim: austin butler
meet riley. this twenty-year-old guy has used his charming ways to help him become the everybody's lover kind of guy his friends see him as. thought to be two-faced and a cheater by others, he's honestly just confused and socially awkward. his friends taught him to smile and act like himself and to never be held down by rejection. love is challenging to a guy like him - the girl who captured his attention is wednesday lee.

elliott bern WE OWNED THE NIGHTxxxx
THE POPULAR SWEETHEART

stereotype: the daredevil
friends with: luka smith and emily cole
enemies with: connor kent
interested in: allison evans

username: Gaara愛
face claim: Dylan o'brein
meet elliott. this nineteen-year-old guy has used his charming and corny ways to help him become the silly popular daredevil his friends see him as. thought to be cocky and reckless by his friends, he's honestly just a bad joke maker and doesn't think before he acts. his friends are trying to teach him to not hurt himself and to never be held down by anger or scolding. love is unimportant to a guy like him - but if one girl were to actually catch his eye it would be allison evans.

noah archer WE OWN NIGHTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
THE QUIET SWEETIE

stereotype: the imaginative
friends with: lillian ash and wednesday lee
enemies with: luka smith
interested in: emily cole

username: -ʙᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀʀ101
face claim: luke hemmings
meet noah. this twenty-one has used his shy and generous personality to help him become the shy sweetheart his few friends see him as. thought to be dumb and distant by his friends, he honestly is creative and always coming up with ideas. his father taught him to stand up by facing fate head on and to never be held down by a bully or his enemy.. love is something he only dreams of and hopes for. yet still he wishes for emily cole.

connorkent WE O W N E D THE N I G H Txxxxxx
THE LOVE KILLER

stereotype: the dreamer
friends with: carrie reedly and winter caine
enemies with: elliott bern
interested in: lillian ash

username: empresswhat
face claim: logan lerman
meet connor. this twenty-year-old guy has used his confused state to help him become the dreamer his friends see him as. thought to be independent and attention lost by his friends, he's honestly just looking for an adventure or a story of his own. his mother taught him to always be there for others and to never be held down by disappointment. love is something he dreams of and searches for a perfect love story. the fit for him is lillian ash.

luka smith WE OWNED THE NIGHTxxxxxxxxxxxx
THE CALM RESERVED

stereotype: the careless and secretive
friends with: riley jones and elliott bern
enemies with: noah archer
interested in: carrie reedly

username: newt.
face claim: thomas sangster
meet luka. this twenty-one-year-old guy has used his quiet and sarcastic to help him become the the careless and secretive guy his friends see him as. thought to be mean, rude and too serious but by his friends, he's honestly a good joker, relaxed kid and a helper. his friends are trying to teach him to be more friendly and to never be held down by anger or regret. love is unimportant to a guy like him - but for the first time someone caught his eye, carrie reedly.

- format goes to carrie dee.
Last edited by park. on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:31 am, edited 10 times in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇀ rules

Postby park. » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:54 pm

my worst enemy is memory
the rules.

→ Make your posts literate. If you cannot post at least a chunky one or two paragraphs {10 sentences} per post, do not join. Writer's block is understandable, but not a permanent excuse. Use correct grammar and punctuation; If you can't tell the difference between 'your' and 'you're', this roleplay probably isn't the one for you
→ No power-playing or mary/gary-sueing. Please don't be controlling, powerplay or godmod situations. Do not make your characters mary or gary-sues; this is quite frustrating. Also, do not mini-mod over the thread needlessly. If I want a mini-mod, I'll ask.
→ Be a fun and active roleplayer. Try to post at least three times a week, that's at the least. I try my best, and if I can't post that day I let the group know- I expect you to do the same.
→ Read the plot synopsis/further information. I cannot stress this enough: read the synopsis. This will give you a clear view of the situation the charries are in, as well and any information you might need.
→ characters and reservations one character only, maybe an extra but I will tell you when you can have more. pm reservations; the last 24 hours.
→ Don't be afraid to create a sub-plot. Yes, I'd like for you to stick to the main plot, but this is your roleplay too! Make it interesting. Want to com with a pre-established relationship? Go for it. The more drama, the better.

-- format and most of the rules go to carrie dee.
Last edited by park. on Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇀ the town

Postby park. » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:17 pm

THINK YOU LOST WE O W N E D THE NIGHT
YOUR LOVE

she says that she loves you,
SHE LOVES YOU !WOTNYEAH YEAH YEAH !
SHE LOVES YOU !WOTNYEAH YEAH YEAH !

she said you hurt her so, she almost lost her
mind.

SHE KNOWS YOUR NOT THE HURTING KIND
ANYMORE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WHERE YOU LIVE
Cheshire is a fairly large city but with more buildings then it can handle making the streets tight and sidewalks even smaller. there is a large college in the middle of the town and then there is dorm three. the temperature is fairly warm but often it's been cloudy and raining. depends on the day. some kids like to go to the park and others like the club. to get away from things the kids go to the forest and creek or under the bridge. or the train tracks.
[ floor one ]
room 1; riley, aidan
room 2; luka, noah
room 3; connor, elliott

[ floor two ]
room 1; winter, carrie
room 2; Lillian, emily
room 3; Allison, wednesday
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
[ gents ]

aidan; International Business,
Linguistics
riley; maijor,
minor
elliott; maijor,
minor
noah; Vocals,
mathematics
connor; creative writing,
theatre arts
luka; string studies;;
film arts
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
[ ladies ]

allison; psychology,
biology
emily; Journalism,
TV Production
carrie; environmental studies ,
music
lillian; neuroscience,
surgery
winter; maijor,
minor
wednesday; Preforming Arts,
Film Studies
Last edited by park. on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇀ extra

Postby park. » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:24 pm

help; I need somebody!
so shame on me now.
flew me to places
i'd never been,
'til you put me down, oh.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯LOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯LOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯LOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯LOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
[ members ]
newt.
♦f a l l e n
k i t t e n .
broken*
pepsi~pie
~Mist~
mcavoy
AquilaFuga

[ quotes ]
post one: michelle branch; are you happy now?
this post: the beatles; help!
post five: *edited* the beatles: she loves you

[ creators note ]

~all this format was done by
no other than the popular
carrie dee. I did nothing but
pictures, colors, and some
writing.
~ I do not own any of the photos
they go to their rightful owners.

[ reservations ]
who's reserved | username | time reserved *EST time*

Wednesday Lee | ♦f a l l e n | 1:10 am
Winter Caine | k i t t e n . | 12:51 am
Allison evans | broken* | 7:24 am
Aidan Wicker | AquilaFuga | 11: 21 am
Connor Kent | empresswhat | 3:52 pm
Riley Jones | bodt | 9:01 pm
Noah Archer | ʙᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀʀ101 | 12:56 pm
Elliot Bern | Gaara愛 | 1:33 pm

[ role play notes ]

-created on 7-11
-opened on 7-11

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯LOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯LOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯LOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯LOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Help, not just anybody

flew me to places
i'd never been;
now i'm lying on the
cold hard ground.

Last edited by park. on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:35 am, edited 11 times in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇀ open

Postby park. » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:49 pm

open // closed
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ luka smith ]

Postby park. » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:53 pm

forward, xxx
because i have no idea
__ ______________________ __
about how any of it
I've no idea
HOW THE NEXT FIVE YEARS
- -- ------- --- ------ ------ --- ------- -- -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name: luka cody smith
pronounced: lew-ka
meaning: light
nicknames: luke,
opinion: likes his name hates "luke"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

luka is the kind of guy you see on the streets and get intimidated by him. not that he looks mean but he's cool, clam, relaxed and is very judging. just by passing you he can mentally point out something wrong with you. that's why he doesn't date often. luka will mess around, but he never actually gets into a relationship. luka never talks to someone. he likes to make friends and keep them. most of his friends befriended him instead of him friending them. the most interesting thing about luka is that he can play guitar, left handed. that's what he's majoring in, music. when with friends he's the quiet one that stays in the back and here and there says something that makes people laugh. he always tries to help people and never talks about himself. he keeps tons of secrets whether its his own or learning their secrets. when he doe's find the perfect person he plans on treating her like an angle.

Last edited by park. on Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▷ wednesday lee

Postby golf » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:17 am

xxxxxxx"time you enjoy wasting,
xxxxxxxxxxxwas not wasted
"
xxxxxxxxxxxx-John Lennon

[ b a s i c s
    full name¿ wednesday kate lee
    nickname¿ n/a
    age ¿ twenty one
    birthday¿ october twenty second
    gender¿ female
[ p e r s o n a l i t y
    + traits¿ confident, matronly, mature,
    xxxelegant, relaxed
    - traits¿ stubborn, haughty, domineering,
    xxx insecure
    interests¿
    -music
    -dancing
    -birds
    -thunderstorms
    dislikes¿
    -sharing emotions
    -large social events
    -hunting
[ a p p e a r e n c e
    height¿ 5"4
    weight¿ 125 lb
    hair¿ strawberry blonde
    eyes¿ hazel
    skin¿ fair

████████████████████████████████

Wednesday has an exterior made up of confidence and self assurance, but it is a mask hiding her true self. She carries herself in a way that makes her seem powerful, strong, and independent; her true self could not be more different. She was weak on the inside, depressed and haunted by her past. She is truly lonely inside and self conscience to the highest extent. She has many issues dealing with people and finds it hard to let her true emotions show. When Wednesday walks into a room, you cannot help but stare at the way she owns it, but on the inside she is truly just a small inhabitant of a huge room, not owning it, but it owning her, and for little pay. Despite her issues, when it comes down to the fact, Wednesday is a genuinely good and loyal person, who has a bold sense of humor and a loving nature. She is too often judged by her first impression, as the arrogant, flirtatious type, but she truly a person who you can trust to always be there for you and help you in times of need.

Wednesday had a rather different childhood than most. Instead of a normal white-picket-fence environment, she was raised in the slums as her mother could afford no where else. Her father refused to get a job and was a raging alcoholic who hit her mother often. She and her mother finally saved enough money to leave him, and they moved to a little town in Cheshire When she was fourteen. My mother slipped into a traumatic depression, as she had not fully recovered and never had gotten therapy. Wednesday got her help, and she became the woman who she is today.

████████████████████████████████

[ f a m i l y
    mother¿ amelia lee
    father¿ corey lee, out of the picture
    siblings¿ n/a
    pets¿ n/a
[ f a v o r i t e s
    color¿ turquoise
    movies¿ the wizard of oz
    song¿ "endless love", by diana ross and lionel richie
    book¿ lord of the flies
[ l o v e
    dating¿ n/a
    interested in¿ riley jones
    orientation¿ heterosexual
golf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

allison evans

Postby broken* » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:59 pm

"listen with your heart,
you will understand."

~full name - allison evans~
~age - twenty-one~
~known as - the lover~
~face claim- amanda seyfried~
~main traits - sweet, strong-willed, stubborn, loyal~

~in a sentence~
allison has two-sides to her; the sweet and compassionate side that believes in true love, and the bossy and confident side who doesn't let anyone push her around.

~to cover the basics~
this young woman goes by the name of allison evans. she doesn't have many nicknames, although some friends call her 'ally', 'ali', and 'lisi'. she is an adult, legally able to do most things, because she is twenty-one years old. if you could not tell, although you must be blind and deaf, she is a woman/lady. she is known as the stereotype of 'lover'.

~physical appearance~
allison stands at the petite height of 5 foot 3 inches, weighing approximately one hundred fifteen pounds. her body is feminine and lean but she has nice curves to go with it. her eyes are a light, mint green. her hair is somewhat long, going down to the middle of her back in length, and is naturally straight. her hair is a lovely golden blonde color. her skin has a healthy tan/glow to it.

~relationships with others~
genesee has never had a mother figure. her mother died during labor, and her father has never gotten remarried. she has no siblings, it's just her and her extremely over-protective father, who is a local lawyer, and wants his daughter to be as successful in her life as he is. he was upset she didn't want to be a lawyer, and instead is going to college to be an emergency doctor, but has come to terms with it. she is heterosexual, and has her eyes on elliot bern.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me