Let's live in the wilderness [ One boy needed! ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Let's live in the wilderness [ One boy needed! ]

Postby munchkin cat. » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Have you ever just wanted to go out into the forest and just roam around freely? Without a simple care in the world? Most people do enjoy coming to the forest to simply hike the trails and clear their minds or even simply just to gaze about the in the beauty of it. But what if you could stay inside that beauty forever? Always left alone in peace just with the animals and plant life around you. That's exactly what Six friends decided to at the beginning of summer after they stumbled upon a house in the forest as they were taking a walk. It used to be much more run down but once they found they knew they had to fix it up and make it their future home for the summer. So after school for the rest of the year the boys would build and fix anything that required a hammer and nail while the girls cleaned and tidied up the place. Soon everything was in place, a small bedroom for each of them, and the rest was open space or a really a large living room. The kitchen was a fire outside next to the picnic table they had brought, the only thing left was for them to move inside. But not all is well in the forest, predators come and go in the night and some bravely appearing during the day, snakes can come inside putting someone in danger of being bitten, hunting for food is hard and cleaning clothes in the nearby stream can be difficult. But even tensions among the friends can rise, spending two months with someone can make them just wear down your last nerve. But hopefully these friends can last out their differences and come closer together in these tough times and make memories worth remembering.
Last edited by munchkin cat. on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
munchkin cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby munchkin cat. » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:17 pm

`` Follow all of Tess' rules. I don't want this rp closed because some people were like 'No! I don't wanna follow CS rules! I'm a rebel!' Yeah, really, none of that please. Lets keep this rp going.
``This is semi-lit to literate. I want about two paragraphs containing at least seven sentences with correct spelling and grammar.
`` Keep it PG 13- fade out if needs be. Cuss words are okay, don't use them in every single post, and make sure to (*) some letters.
`` This is probably my most important rule; keep active. Don't join and then disappear off to Narnia for the rest of the RP.
``Please make your own form including the basics or whatever else you would want to add
``You can make up to two characters. This is a teenager role play, so please have characters be between 16-20
``If you wish to reserve a place please PM me and I will hold it for you.
`` please have some drama between them I want some cat fights, guy fights, tears, break ups and makeups the whole thing.
`` Major rule here; please no immediate crushes okay? that just bugs the mess out of me how people do that it's like you calling dibs on the character and that's just not gonna fly here. I'd like you to role play it out, have them get to know each other and then get together.
munchkin cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby munchkin cat. » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:36 pm

═══════════════

The Animal Lover
Meet [ name ] she is absolutely in love with anything that has
fur. She has always been very protective of anything that can't
defend itself against human hands. Always volunteering at animal
shelters and helping out when she can when someone needs help.
She is surprisingly not a vegetarian though she prefers not eating
anything that may have been beaten before being made into meat.
She is thrilled to come live in the forest with her friends and can't
wait to study the wild life around them. [ age ] years of age
and still young and free. She seems to have grown feelings
for [ the survivalist ] and the thought of him being
there leaves butterflies in her stomach.
She is [ personality ]
role player;; jon snow
link to form;; goes here

═══════════════

═══════════════

The Survivalist
Meet [ Name ] he is the natural survivalist among
them ever since he was a little boy. His parents
were always taking him camping on the weekends.
His mother a biologist and his father a simple nature
lover, they always encouraged him to run about and
play in the woods. While they also taught him things
such as how to defend himself against animals and
what wild plants can and cannot be edible.
He is eighteen years old and still responsible
as ever. He has a small crush on [ animal lover ] he just
loves how protective she can be for animals.
Hopefully with his [ personality ]personality
he'll win her heart.
role player;' open
link to form;; will go here

═══════════════

═══════════════

The Explorer
Meet Elsa Green she has always loved the outdoors,
constantly preferring to be outside than stuck inside all day.
Sh will often wonder alone by herself and just simply walk around
in wonder, gazing at what's around her. She can't wait to be out in
the forest, being bale to explore both the day and night of the
forest will be simply amazing. She's very excited to explore and
possibly make a map of the surrounding area around them. She is
18 years old and can still remember things from when
she was five. She has feelings for [ The Daredevil ] and with him
in the house with her for two months she gets kinda nervous.
She is Dreamer, Artistic, Sarcastic, ready for a challenge
and always curious

role player;; munchkin cat.

═══════════════

═══════════════

The Daredevil
Meet [ name ] he has always been someone to break the
rules. But not against the law, just against what his
friends would advise him. Such as jumping out of
trees and going off on his won in the night to try
and find animals or just see what's out there.
But he does have his wits about him mind you
he can tell when he gets to deep into something
and knows when to back down from a challenge.
But challenge him to a dare and he probably won't
be able to resist.He is [ age ] years old and still
pulling pranks. He has a crush on Elsa Green and
with her in the house with him kinda leaves him
flustered. He is [ personality ] and always will be.
role player;; We Were Infinite.

═══════════════

═══════════════

The House Wife
Meet [ name ] she isn't married or anything but she just happens
to be able to cook and clean, as well as keep everyone in line just like
a mom or wife would do. She can make the greatest creations from
the simplest ingredients and can clean any room no matter how dirty.
She's very happy to be able to join them in the forest, ready to test
out her wilderness cooking skills as well as keep everyone sanitary
even in the wilderness where everything is dirty. She is [ age ]
years of age and as watchful over them as a mother.
She has gotten a crush on the [ The hunter ] and with him
in the back with her, her senses can be a little out of whack.
She is [ personality ]
role player;; marcel;

═══════════════

═══════════════

The Hunter
Meet [ name ] he is the best hunter among all of them.
His duty will to be hunting and supplying fresh meat
for everyone to eat, and [ the house wife ] to cook.
Ever since he was young his father took him hunting
almost all the time, teaching him the best ways to
end an animals life in the most peaceful way so they
are not in very much pain. As well as how to skin them
and make sure their meat is edible to avoid any sickness
or disease.He is [ age ] and still loves adventures
outside. He has a crush on [ house wife ] and with
her helping him with cooking and such he might be a little
clumsy. He is [ personality ] and always will be.
role player;; Keriae

═══════════════
Last edited by munchkin cat. on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
munchkin cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Season and recaps

Postby munchkin cat. » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:57 pm

The current season is of course summer and sunny outside with a temperature of 83 degrees at the moment but tonight it will drop to a comfortable 75 degrees.

A discussion thread will be made soon to discuss future drama and such.

On 2/19/14 This role play was created.
Last edited by munchkin cat. on Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
munchkin cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elsa Green

Postby munchkin cat. » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:21 pm

╔═══════════════╗

ImageImage
ImageImage

╚═══════════════╝

[ Basics ]
[ Name: Elsa Green ] [ Age: 18 ] [ Gender: Female]
Her name is Elsa Green, kinda like the girl from that Disney movie. She is of eighteen years of age, just finally considered and adult in society and she takes loves it. She is obviously a female, long hair and woman parts? no doubt.

[ Appearance ]
[ Black hair] [ Slender and 5'4 ] [ Blue eyes ]
Her hair is ebony black and as a black as it sounds, she doesn't care much for trying to style it anymore it hard enough keeping it controlled when flying. But she does brush it of course she can't be walking around with a rats nest for hair, and there are special occasions when she feels like straightening. She has blue eyes that always seem bright and positive it all just depends on her mood and how she feels that day. This of course can always be with her or against her, when she's ticked off and trying to hide it her eyes will deceive her and tell the truth behind her 'I'm fine'. She is exactly 5'4 since the last time she measured and since her pants haven't been showing her ankles when she pulls them on she assumes she hasn't grown any. She weighs around 110 a small figure which always her to be lithe when she moves around or attempts some kind of air stunt.Like most girls she also has her ears pierced but nothing major just one hole in each ear.

[ Personality ]
[ Optimistic, Sarcastic, Independent, loves challenges, attitude, and always curious ]
Optimistic is one word to define her cheerfulness, she's usually always in a good mood and can be caught humming or singing to herself all the time. But it's more than just happiness even in the darkest and most difficult problems she manages to see the light or 'see the bright side' of every situation.

Also very sarcastic, she just can't contain herself when she just happens to 'Over hear' a conversation and has the perfect smart*ss remark she just has to say it. When she speaks her sarcasm can sometimes be hard to deceiver from her normal tone and most have to take a moment as to whether she's serious or just pulling their leg.

Very independent. She likes working alone and enjoys being by herself though being a female the call of companionship does call to her from time to time. She prefers solitude rather than companionship and just likes to be by herself most of the time, the only time she usually converses with others is family or a few close friends she has grown to know. But also because she's independent she doesn't accept help very easily, even when she breaks down in tears she will simply dismiss you if you want to help you have to ignore her complaints and just do it before she would give in.

Loves a challenge. Dare her to do something I dare you. she loves proving someone wrong it just brings a smug smile to her face every time when someone places an impossible task before her and she accomplishes it. She loves being dared to do something, or even pushing herself farther until her body just simply gives in, while her body rest though her mind is always thinking of what she could do next.

And maybe a bit of an attitude problem. She isn't one that takes being talked back to lightly, you mumble something while she's yelling at you and you'll instantly regret it. you want to say something say it to her face not like a coward behind her back, she hates people that are annoying.

She's very curious she has always been the one to volunteer for any exploration and just loves to learn and see something new. She has gotten in trouble many times for just running off to explore leaving everyone to worry that she had been killed. But she always says "Curiosity killed the cat...But satisfaction brought it back"

[ Likes and such ]
-Cats
-Coffee
-Cuddling
-Disney movies
-Dancing in the rain

[ History ]
"Let's start with the day I was born shall we? I was born on April seventeenth a fair sunny day with a warm breeze as my mother had told me. I was born in a simple hospital fairly close to my home, so with a pat on my bottom from the doctor I began my journey into the game known as life. My first few years I don't exactly remember but from photo albums I was a pretty normal child. I grew I developed and of course through the occasional tantrum when my mother told me no to something what I wanted, which was often. You see I didn't live in a neighborhood in fact I came from what most call a trailer park, I admit it my family was poor we had few belongings and luckily owned a used car. I wasn't a stranger to the feeling of hunger, and most nights I didn't eat at all sometimes days until my mother could bring food on the table. I had a hard life and I'm not afraid to say it, now for the rest of my history.

But I can remember anything past when I was at least six or seven, from what I remember I was a bubbly little girl that liked to run off on her own into the woods or into the street. I was scolded and given a spanking every time but no matter how many paddling I got you just can't stop a wandering soul. I remember some of my adventures such as when I snuck into my neighbors house and hid in her closet, I still remember her shocked expression when the police came and searched her house and found me in there. She was almost taken to prison until I began laughing so hard and was forced to confess that I had hidden in there on purpose...after that she moved away.

When I turned twelve It was my birthday and I was just a little spoiled and could get bratty on that particular day. When I opened a present that I knew was a book I was outraged that they had picked the wrong one, I threw a tantrum and demanded they go get the right version. They soon left to my surprise they usually just calmed me down and would go the next day but instead they left right then which made me happy at the moment. So as I waited for they're return I simply sat around watching tv and did nothing, my favorite show was on how could I miss it? So I watched and waited. My parents were killed in a drunk driver accident. They had been on the way home from the store with my book they were only a few blocks away when it happened, I heard the ambulance go by but again I did nothing.

I soon fell asleep and was awoken by the police and taken to my aunts, I was twelve and had lost my parents and I was alone I didn't cry I was simply in shock. I still blame myself for the accident, if I hadn't been so picky over getting the book they would still be here with me.
Last edited by munchkin cat. on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
munchkin cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Let's live in the wilderness [ One boy needed! ]

Postby munchkin cat. » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:57 am

[ Bump ]
╔════════╗
╚════════╝
╔════════╗
╚════════╝

Hey everyone I'm munchkin cat., But feel free to just call me munch, munchkin, or just cat I really don't have a preference.
Right now my current goal on CS is to collect 1 of every pet on the site. I have over 2,000 doubles for trade so feel free to send me a trade and help me achieve my goal c:
╔════════════╗
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 12 gifts.

╚════════════╝
munchkin cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby god of calamity, » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:24 am

T h eD a r e - D e v i l ~

The Basics:
Name: Dustin Walker
Height: 5"7'
Hair: Sandy blonde
Eyes: Blue
Personality: Childish, energetic, cocky, awkward, and overall very sweet. c: He couldn't hurt a fly!

Hm? You say you're here to learn about Dustin? My my, you came to the right place! Carry on reading, my friend. For let me tell you of a troublesome boy by the name of Dustin. Where shall we start? Let me just say that Dustin has never been a calm child, he's always been this reckless and careless about other peoples opinions. Really, I don't think he ever learned a lesson on safety, or common sense! He's all about finding trouble, nothing too serious though, and absolutely adores adventures! Though his friends worry for his safety most of the time, he completely ignores them, and goes on with whatever dangerous thing he's doing. He's broken countless limbs, mostly his arms and legs, however, and he's gotten quite his share of concussions. Though, despite he's injury prone, this boy just won't stop. The feeling as adrenaline courses through his body, fueling him, is the most addictive thing he could ever imagine. Now, many may ask... why is he so reckless? Why is he so danger prone? Here's a simple answer, Dustin craves attention.

Ever since grade school, Dustin felt his parents never really paid attention to him. When he was born, of course they did, but as he hit 2nd grade, his parents birthed two twins. A boy and a girl. These two twins were given all the attention, all the toys, and everything special, while Dustin was basically treated as an outcast. Now, before any of you even think Dustin was just over-thinking things, he wasn't. His parents had the attention span of a gold fish, and really didn't pay attention to Dustin, for, they had two troublesome twin children to look after! Craving just a smile or a "good job buddy" from his mom or dad, Dustin began to do reckless things. From stealing the neighbors cat, to blowing the neighbors shed up. Each time, however, Dustin was merely scolded and grounded. This didn't stop Dustin from trying, however. He just wanted to be noticed.

This crave for attention still exists in Dustin even today, but it's not as strong. He loves to be talked to, and recognized for small things. He hates being ignored, and if he is, he'll try everything he can to join a conversation. He also despises people who can only focus on one person at a time when there are more than one person trying to hang out with the person with him.

He fancies Elsa Green quite a bit, and loves to tease and play with her. She always seems to give him attention, too, and he adores it. Every chance he gets, he tries to show off around her, but in realty... if they're alone, he gets extremely flustered and awkward. He's only ever had one girlfriend, and she left him within no time because she couldn't tolerate his extreme hyper-activeness.

Even though he's aged eighteen years old, he's still as childish as ever. He loves playing pranks on the group, and is overall a blast to be around, though, he can often get extremely annoying.
----------------------------------------
lavi │ virgo │ any pronouns │ INFP │ weeb
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
yo, i've returned from a short hiatus
& i'm plannin' on cookin' up a new signature
here real soon, so stay tuned for that, guys
1 x 1 roleplay search

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

↠♛↞
-------------
fam;;
axelhoney

-------------
gr8 music;;

-------------
info??;;
storageanimelist

-------------
god of calamity,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchkin cat. » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:15 pm

[ Accepted ]
╔════════╗
╚════════╝
╔════════╗
╚════════╝

Hey everyone I'm munchkin cat., But feel free to just call me munch, munchkin, or just cat I really don't have a preference.
Right now my current goal on CS is to collect 1 of every pet on the site. I have over 2,000 doubles for trade so feel free to send me a trade and help me achieve my goal c:
╔════════════╗
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

╚════════════╝
munchkin cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

;; the house-wife

Postby elizabethhher » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:24 pm

{ the house-wife }
[branwen marie price ; bran, branny, raven] [eighteen] [brunette] [optimist, social, independent, creative]

this, my dearest of friends, is the wonderful branwen marie price. such a wonderful name, isn't it? her first name, branwen, derives from welsh mythology and means white, blessed raven. her lovely middle name, marie, comes from french origin and means star of the sea. that's a bit ironic, as she's never even been on a boat before. her last name, price, which branwen received from her mother is also of welsh origin and it means enthusiasm, and boy, believe me, is her family filled with enthusiastic people. branwen doesn't have many nicknames, as people don't really know how you change branwen into anything, but she can go by raven, marie, bran, or branny. it really just depends on what you feel like calling her.

now, if for some odd reason you couldn't tell, branwen is indeed a female, though i can't see how you could mistake this beaut for a male. if you did, well, go get some glasses, because you obviously can't see worth anything. branwen is surprisingly only eighteen years old, but, if you want me to be specific, she's eighteen years, six months, ten days, eight hours, five minutes, and forty-five, no forty-seven seconds. i don't think you were expecting that, now were you?

as far as physical description goes, well, she's not that tall. branwen is only five feet, seven inches, which probably isn't the average height for someone her age, but branwen doesn't mind. she stopped growing at the age of fifteen, so she won't be getting any taller. bran doesn't know how much she weighs, nor does she care. as long as she thinks she's the right weight, then she's the right weight, in her eyes. bran isn't one of those girls who points out every flaw in her body, so she thinks she looks fine and is who she is, which, because of this, people usually don't think about her flaws, but of course, she has them. we'll get onto that later, though. branny is a bit pale, to say the least. now, she gets out of the house and everything, but due to her putting on sunblock like no one's business, she doesn't get a tan that often. bran has a few freckles on her face, but she used to have a lot, and they covered her whole entire face. now that she's older, though, most of them have faded away. branwen has blue eyes, and dazzling blue eyes at that. her hair is a lovely dirty blonde color and goes to her mid-back. she doesn't dye her hair, as she sees there is no reason to, so her hair color has been the same ever since she was born.

now, lets move onto her personality. branwen is what you would call an optimist. she sees the good in everyone and overlooks the bad, like every human should. she's a very social girl, and she hangs out with anyone and everyone, despite who they are. she tends to overlook someone's reputation and tries to figure out what they are like for herself. this being said, she can be a very independent person. she can over-react to certain things, a lot, and is known to be unstable during stressful situations. branny is very, very creative, and she loves drawing, painting, and acting. she is aspiring to become a actress, and she gets lots of support from her friends and family. branny tends to act like the mother of the group, often checking on everyone to make sure that they aren't doing anything they shouldn't be doing, cleaning, cooking, and the like. many people think of her as annoying because of this, but people who really know who she is know that branny is not annoying, but just wants the best for everyone. whenever branny has free-time, which she tends to have a lot of, these days, you can usually find her somewhere sketching a future creation of hers.

now, onward we go to her history. eighteen years ago on august seventh, branwen was born in ilkley, yorkshire, which is located in united kingdom. this being said, yes, branwen is british and she does have an accent. her parents, kayla and james price, and her two older siblings, dov and faline were delighted to have her in the family. her family wasn't the richest, but they weren't the poorest, either. branwen was born into a family where everyone worked, whether or not they wanted to or not. her parents wanted the best for their kids, so they worked hard everyday, all day so they could move to america, where there were many more job opportunities. as branwen wasn't old enough to work, she went to school and came home to an empty house. while she sat by herself and waited for everyone to come home tired and hungry, bran started drawing, which led onto her passion of drawing, painting, and sketching. on branwen's seventh birthday, her parents surprised her with tickets to go to america the next day. branwen cried that day, but out of happiness, as they were moving to a better area. when the morning came, branwen and her family moved to a city in ohio with family relatives who were more than happy to have the family stay with them until they could get on their feet. eventually, four years later after branwen had turned eleven, the family moved into their own house in richmond, virginia, and have moved around quite a lot since then.

one day before branwen's thirteenth birthday, the price family received another child, who they named bram, which also means raven, like branwen does. three years and two months after that, they were granted one more child, a little girl, who they named tora, which means tiger. now, i've gotten a bit ahead of myself, as usual, and have told you of her family members already. well, since you don't really know her siblings ages, i'll list them for you, youngest to oldest. first, we have little tora belle, who is two. her first name means tiger. second, we have bram joshua, and his first name means raven. he is currently only five years old. then, we of course have branwen, who, as stated, is eighteen. we have branwen's older sister, faline, who is twenty-five, and her name means like a cat. finally, we have branwen's older brother, dov. his name means bear and he is only twenty-eight years old. it's not that big of a family, now is it?

as the final category of this informational, we have branwen's relationships and love interests. now, branwen is heterosexual, meaning straight. she's had only two boyfriends in the past, only to have one cheat on her and the other to leave her for reasons unknown to her. as of now, however, branwen has no boyfriend, and she has her mind on a certain someone who she would like to fill that void. she has quite a bit of a crush on [the hunter], and she's sure that it's really obvious that she does, as every time she is around him (which, may i add, is quite a lot), she can't seem to think straight and ends up saying random stuff and acting weird altogether. branwen doesn't think [the hunter] returns her feelings, though.
form ;; © marcel;
character ;; © marcel;
picture ;; © tumblr
face claim ;; georgie henley
elizabethhher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchkin cat. » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:33 pm

[ Accepted ]
╔════════╗
╚════════╝
╔════════╗
╚════════╝

╔════════════╗
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

╚════════════╝
munchkin cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups