Closed - Please Lock!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: [ Psychopath ] ;; [ 1 Boy Wanted! ]

Postby ♔ Lady Luck ♚ » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:56 am

Bumpy!
a r t | s t o r a g e

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

lady luck likes to make a lot of
artwork but
she also likes to make
alot of characters.

the lil guy on the left is a cute
vampire boy
for sale <3
if interested please send me a
PM or click HERE!

r e p l i e s | m a r s h y ❤
♔ Lady Luck ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Psychopath ] ;; [ No More Spots open ]

Postby incarna » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:17 am

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

“It is only the people who are lacking,
or bad, or inferior,
who have to be good at things.”
― T.H. White, The Once and Future King

full name: Vince Clear
nickname: "Most people call me Vince, and my parents call me
Corvus when they're angry. You can call me whatever you want, I don't care."

sexual orientation: Straight.

birthplace: Osaka, Japan. His mother is Japanese, so he lived there until he was 14.
current residence: Brooklyn, New York living in a rented condo. He lives alone, as
the rest of his family is in Japan.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

appearance: Vince doesn't appear to be one of the most enthusiastic individuals around. He stands and sits slightly hunched, with an odd tilt of his head and a strange expression in his eyes that suggest uttermost boredom. Thanks to his father being American and his mother being Japanese, he looks like he belongs to neither culture. His complexion is fair with a slight yellow undertone, with raven black hair that frames his face in a stiff style with peaks towards the back. He has typical bangs straight across his forehead despite being rarely brushed, they stay together most of the time. Vince's eyes are a dark brown - almost black.
    attire: Vince has a laid-back, fashionable style of dress. Usually seen with quickly brushed hair, he has an entire closet full of t-shirts and hoodies ranging from basics to Japanese to his favorite bands. He also has simple but stylish jackets and wears an assortment of jeans. In a special drawer is his old basketball team jersey, but he has not joined one since moving to America. Vince has a pair of sneakers for casual wear and one for basketball. Most of his other shoes are overgrown and across the sea. He wears a black G-Shock watch on his left hand and has a friendship bracelet made by his former team.
    height: 6'4
    weight: 162 lbs
    build: Muscular and tall but not excessive.
    body modifications: None to be seen.
    scars: Nothing but callouses on his hands and random scratches.
    natural marks: A beauty mark on his right hand.

family: Vince's mother is Misa Shunsen, who retained her maiden name upon her wish. She met Vince's father Giles Corvus when he was visiting with his friend in Japan, and they've been together ever since. Vince also has a younger sister there, Haruka. It had been his parent's decision to name each of their children names from each culture.
    pet: Four goldfish and one beta fish.
    crush: None yet.
    relationship: Open to one.

hobbies: Basketball, skateboarding, drawing comics, tennis.
    likes: Hobbies, anything sweet, his friends, kindness and rationality, domestic animals, gifts, good fortune, etc...
    dislikes: Lies and traitors, anything not sweet, his enemies, bullies, people that purposely endanger themselves, bad luck, surprises... etc.
    strengths: His rationality, physique, quick thinking, reflexes and self sacrifice, never giving up... etc.
    weaknesses: His trust in others, putting friends before himself, dry sarcasm, swimming, not saying everything he thinks... etc.

brief history: Vince was born in Japan with his parents, and his younger sister Haruka five years later. He lived relatively well in a middle class home. His talent and passion for basketball and persistence in the things he liked and believed in balanced the teasing he received for being half-Japanese. It eventually earned him some of the best friends he had ever hoped to have. Yet when he was 14 he was urged on by his parents to move to America for more opportunities. Vince has lived there ever since but wishes to return home.
    personality: Vince is made up of dry sarcasm, and can't seem to say anything without it. He has a problem smiling and isn't too friendly to people that have a sharp attitude. To strangers he may appear rude, or at the very least unmindful of other's feelings. But that is untrue. He cares deeply for his friends and would take hurt for them any day, as they are people who have earned and repaid his trust. Most people perceive him as calm, peaceful with a mordant humor, yet Vince will not hesitate to harm betrayers and liars. He is aloof but has a great sense of logic and instinct, reflexes heightened from years of bsports. In times of tension and stress he can remain relatively calm.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Last edited by incarna on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

about me: engineering + art + rp
    comms: closed :)
    collecting: any and all 2018 circus items; wl snakes and foxes
    talk to me about: anything d&d, art, art trades, blorbos
    other sites: tumblr
incarna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Psychopath ] ;; [ No More Spots open ]

Postby ♔ Lady Luck ♚ » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:55 am

{ Accepted - Thank you very much! }
a r t | s t o r a g e

artwork but
she also likes to make
alot of characters.

vampire boy
for sale <3
PM or click HERE!

♔ Lady Luck ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Psychopath ] ;; [ 1 Boy open ]

Postby Emberrose » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:41 am

{ Name- Ashton Hawkins }
{ Nickname- Ash }
{ Gender- Male }
{ Age- 18 1/2 }

"My name's Ashton Hawkins. I think it sounds catchy enough, but please, just call me Ash. Everyone does. I'm eighteen and a half years old, and obviously a male."

{ Height- 5'10" }
{ Weight- 149 lbs }
{ Build- Average; Slightly muscular }
{ Hair color- Dark brown }
{ Eye color- Blue }
{Skin color- Caucasian, lightly tanned }

"Currently I stand at five foot ten and weigh about 149 pounds. My hair is dark brown, which I always keep short, and I have blue eyes. I'm a Caucasian American, if you haven't noticed. I've got and average athlete build, I guess you can call it. I'm got some muscle but I'm not buff."

{ Likes- Cars, eating, canines (dogs are his favorite animal),
having fun, rock music, video games, jokes.
}
{ Dislikes- Bullies, confined spaces, large bodies of water,
people that are annoying, tea, broccoli, math.
}
{ Strengths- Poker face, good liar, agile and stealthy, courage, etc. }
{ Weaknesses- Fear of dark open water, difficulty of making friends,
viewed as untrustworthy, etc.
}

"Rude, stubborn, uncaring, sarcastic. Those are a few words that describes my personality. I'm pretty indifferent when it comes to other people's opinions. When they ask a question I usually have an uninterested, dull, or sarcastic response. Charming, right? Sometimes I just ignore it altogether. That's how I come off as to most other people. It's kind of a habit, I guess. The only people I don't act that way towards is my friends and family. With them I show my friendly side; only with them. I love a good joke, and really I love to have fun. I'm more relaxed around them. Maybe I just don't like strangers. I could put on my polite act as well, normally only if it benefits me or is deemed appropriate, such as on the job. I've also been told that I have an amazing poker face. I can be very unreadable when I choose to be, and I'm pretty good at hiding things or lying.

I grew up in North Carolina, born in October. My parents weren't exactly that strict but they certainly could be if they wanted to. I used to babysit people's pets for some extra money, which was actually pretty enjoyable. I got in trouble in school sometimes, usually because of my rudeness. I got detention in high school for playing a prank on my math teacher in front of the whole class, which also gave me a trip to the principal's office. Not that I cared at the time, because it was hilarious. Regardless I managed to graduate high school and got a part time job as a cashier in the local grocery store while I went to college, which didn't last. I moved out as soon as I could, to another town, and got a job at an auto shop and my own apartment. I have a fear of dark open water because when I was in middle school, walking home, I nearly drowned. Not because I can't swim, mind you, I can swim perfectly fine. But I had gotten into a verbal fight with some school bully earlier that day, and he found me on my way home next to the lake. Then we got into a physical fight, which ended up with us falling in the water off the dock, where he held me under. His friends pulled him off before he took it too far. Oddly enough, I still enjoy swimming, however you won't find me too far from shore."

{ Orientation- Straight }
{ Relationship status- Single }
{ Crush- None }
{ Family- Brian Hawkins- Father
Elaina Hawkins- Mother
}

"I'm heterosexual, but currently not very interested in a relationship. The last one didn't go all that great. My parents are named Brian and Elaina Hawkins. I don't have any siblings, which I guess could be both a good and a bad thing."

Form belongs to me. Images/gifs belong to original owners. Face claim: Luke Bilyk
Last edited by Emberrose on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

s
υ
ρ
ε
я
η
α
т
υ
я
α
Emberrose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ Lady Luck ♚ » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:11 am

{ Accepted! }
a r t | s t o r a g e

artwork but
she also likes to make
alot of characters.

vampire boy
for sale <3
PM or click HERE!

♔ Lady Luck ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ Lady Luck ♚ » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:31 am

[ Bump! - I have Returned! >x< ]
a r t | s t o r a g e

artwork but
she also likes to make
alot of characters.

vampire boy
for sale <3
PM or click HERE!

♔ Lady Luck ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ Lady Luck ♚ » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:22 am

♔ Lady Luck ♚ wrote:
[ Bump! - I have Returned! >x< ]
a r t | s t o r a g e

artwork but
she also likes to make
alot of characters.

vampire boy
for sale <3
PM or click HERE!

♔ Lady Luck ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baltior » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:23 am

Am I allowed to reserve the last place? I'd like to join and since I usually make males... =P
Baltior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elillium » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:03 pm

I edited my form to a newer version, care to look it over?
Elillium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ Lady Luck ♚ » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:02 am

Baltior wrote:Am I allowed to reserve the last place? I'd like to join and since I usually make males... =P

Aw, of course you can hun! ^w^

`C.ece wrote:
I edited my form to a newer version, care to look it over?

Ah, wonderful! I'm going to go look over it now!
♔ Lady Luck ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me