PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Skyrim RP \\ Post 30 \\ Shade

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:33 pm

Shade \\ F \\ 23 \\ Dark elf \\ Tags: Eden
    The dragon landed at the beginning of the city where there was a vacancy of people. His neck tilted slightly to the side for her to get down safely. "We will meet again Dovahkiin." The dragon said with a slight gurgle of his voice. Shade slide down his neck and stood there frozen, as she was unsure what to do. "When?" "When the time is right Dovahkiin." And with that the dragon flew into the air and didn't return. The good on Shade was pulled from her head and her face was clearly shown to the world. Her hair was a complete mess after that flying lesson and she was shaken to the core. Frozen to the spot. Her heart began to thump loudly in her chest as she didn't see the women from earlier and she quickly started sprinting into the city. "Eden!" The women said in a panic. Her hands and legs were trembling and she nearly fell over her own feet.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby kia. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:19 pm

Eden Stormblade - Nord - Female - 21 - Between Windhelm and Kynesgrove - Tags; Shade

Eden twisted around again, unable to locate the dragon in the sky. She hissed, slipping the arrow back into the quiver. The firey woman tossed the bow and arrows down, picking up her greatsword. Cursing under her breath, she scanned the area and sprinted off in the direction the dragon rose from. She watched it fly off, her gaze dropping. She darted up to the dunmer woman. "Are you okay?!" She asked, looking surprised yet rather irritated due to the throbbing in the back of her head. The throbbing in the back of her skull was quickly moving into a pounding in her teeth, and it wasn't the greatest feeling in the world.
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 31 \\ Shade

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:36 pm

Shade once again almost fell over he own feet but she caught herself. This time she heard Eden's voice and breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm fine. Just a bit shaken up. That dragon- he says. It was crazy. He spoke to me, though I could barely understand what he was saying. He told me I was dragonborn but that's not possible. I never obsorved a dragons soul nor do I have the dragons tongue." The dark elf rambled on before she stopped herself and sat down. Trying to process everything that happened. "I'm Shade by the way." The dark elf finally said as she tried to breath normally.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Apocrypha - Firebird - Road to Markarth - Tagged: Durak
"Sparing him would be wise. Otherwise my Lord would have both our heads." Hermaeus Mora does not take mistakes lightly. Apocrypha was lucky to still be serving him after her last failure. Durak is likely to make a better champion than she, but perhaps the Daedric prince would still require her assistance in his realm? The future held the answers, and the firebird received glimpses of the mysterious beyond only on the rarest occasions. Hermaeus Mora keeps most knowledge to himself, thus why he is angered by Calcemo's dabbling in the Falmer culture. "If you trust your steed," Apocrypha began after a moment. "Then by all means, choose your own pace." The beastly horse--Abraxa, as Durak called it--made the green firebird uneasy. Perhaps she was just not particularly fond of horses. Whatever the case, roosting on the beast's hide gave her little rest or comfort.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 45 \\ Durak

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:54 am

Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: Apocrypha
    The large orc nodded. "Very well." He said in defeate. Letting Abraxas take control as he knew he wouldn't disobey, the orc dropped his reins and relaxed slightly. "To Markart Abraxas." The orc said in a rumbling tone close to his beastly steeds ear. Abraxas hissed in return and slowed down to a slow trot. Durak crossed his arms and let his beast do the work.

His name is Abraxas- like the demon cx I realized in my last post that it says Abraxa's but that's becuase of stupid autocorrect.))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:28 am

Milos | Female | 19 | Argonian | Open | Whiterun

She stared at the clouds and all the shapes they made. Milos loved staring at the clouds, she got that from her mother that she had believed to have passed away. She was normally always sitting at this spot waiting for people to come by. She hummed to herself for a relatively long time before deciding to wander around for a bit. Whiterun was one of the prettiest places for her, she didn't really like being inside the walls of Riften because she was always watching her back in case something was stolen from her. This had happened to her before. It really wasn't fun.
Last edited by General Hux on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:14 am

Eden Stormblade - Nord - Female - 21 - Between Windhelm and Kynesgrove - Tags; Shade

Eden jumped to help steady the elf, nodding. "Strange.. But you never know, I guess, until it happens." She glanced up at the sky again, settling beside Shade. She nodded slightly. "Right.. Shade.." The nord woman brushed her hair back, her shoulders still tense. "Just slow down and breathe before you try and talk again. You don't need to tell me everything right away, I think I caught the very minimum bit of 'this dragon claimed you are dragonborn'." She chuckled nervously, still looking very guarded.

//rip I have major wb right now sorry for just a small bit ^^;
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:14 pm

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: No more screeching c:/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin

Raavi shrugged sympathetically, not sure what else she could say. "Don't worry yourself about it." she tried to comfort, taking the potion as Conavin allowed her to. She sat down with it, pouring it over her wound and drinking the rest. It was a bitter concoction, but she was already feeling better. Thank goodness, she finally had some relief! "After all, once you finish with the Goldenglow estate mission, you'll have more money than you can waste!" she joked, trying to cheer him up. Conavin seemed to be very mad, but it was nothing some good ale couldn't fix.

Slick/ Brenton/ Thief/ Mood: Happy./ Male/ 19/ Tags; Runa.

"Well," Slick smiled, pleased to see that Runa was enjoying her circlet. He was thinking over her last question, specifically her inquiry about his career. He held his notebook firmly in both of his hands, flipping through the blank pages. It was like a fresh start, one that he could draw and create with no bounds but his own imagination. Slick found some comfort in this. "You'd actually be correct, Runa." he brushed aside casually, not knowing of the Khajiit's hatred for his profession.

Maramal the Sharper/ Redguard/ Assassin/ Mood: Rushing/ Male/ 27/ Tags; None.

Maramal broke into Radiant Raiment easily, with little to no effort. He crouched down, keeping his back pinned to the wall. Taaria was not present near the desk, which was good. He looked around the corner, and seeing no one there, he proceeded. Opening up the emerald green door, Maramal crept up the steps carefully, knowing that any noise could jeopardize his mission. He was now faced with two doors in the upstairs level. If he picked wrong, he might be killing more than one person tonight; just to tie up loose ends. Maramal's mind raced with thoughts, wanting to decide quickly which door he would open.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skyrim RP \\ Post 31 \\ Shade

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:29 am

The dark elf shrugged, unsure of what just happened. "It doesnt make any sense though. Ive never had any raw shouts happen and ive never felt overcome with power. The dragon introduced himself as Vulthuryol but ive never heard of him. The only dragons that I know of is Paarthurnax, Alduin and Durnehviir (heh heh das me). This is all so confusing." Shade said before she put her hand up to her throbbing head. Her hair was a mess and completely tanged. She let out a heavy sign. "Lets go and buy a room at the inn- My treat. Go and find your dog, ill be waiting in one of the rooms." Shade slowly stood and up smiled at Eden. " Also, If you can find Excalibur, would you mind bringing him back? If you dont see him, ill search for him in the morning. He usually doesnt go far." The dark elf nodded to Eden before walking into the inn. The owner's face instantly shot a fake, yet warm smile at her before he offered her some food, ale and a room. "Just a room please- with two beds." The mans face kept his fake smile on as he handed her the key. "That'll be 30 septims." There was a greedy to look the mans eye and Shade new he was charging her extra. With a roll of her eyes she tossed him the con purse without any hassle. The man looked shocked but quickly counted the coin. He tried to stop Shade but she had already closed the door on his face.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyneth » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:21 am

Runa Kjordesen/ Female Khajiit / 22 / Whiterun / Slick

Runa's smile began to fade when she received his answer. Damn. Although he sure looked the part, she still wasn't expecting that. And the way he answered without any hint of guilt or restraint. It... It was a bit sickening. "You?.." Runa said softly as she struggled with what to say. Wow.
More than anything right now, she felt disappointed and confused. He had seemed to be a good person, and through just a few moments of meeting him, he was very nice to talk to. She even opened up to him. Ashamed she had been so easily fooled, Runa looked away.

"Why would you tell me that?" She muttered and was about to question him further, but stopped herself as she realized she was talking to one no longer worthy of her time. He was just another parasite, living off those who already struggled.
While Runa could see forgiveness in a man who stole bread to feed his family, making a career out of thievery was something that every inch of her despised.

Sighing, she still avoided his gaze, as she found she now had a hard time looking at him. Normally she might have slapped him, or yelled at him. But she couldn't be bothered to do either after this. She was too embarrassed and just wanted to get away. "I have to go," she said quickly, gathering up her things before storming away. This was a lot to process, and she couldn't even begin with the thief staring at her.
Lyneth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me