PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

A Skyrim RP \\ Post 28 \\ Shade

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:03 pm

Shade \\ F \\ 23 \\ Dark elf \\ Tags: Eden
    Shade chuckled softly at the dogs antics before she glanced over at the women and politely shook her head no. "No no. That wont be necessary. I can make that coin back in about two weeks, its the least I can do for the land that I love, along with most of the people that occupy it. I try to help out as much as I can, if i think they deserve it. If you havent seen my armor im wearing-or where its from, it just means that I know people and can get coin rather quickly." The dark elf winked back at the Nord that was standing next to her and her horse. Excalibur whinnied slightly. His pitch black hair bouncing slightly. His behavior was making the elf nervous. "What is it boy?" Shade said as she lowered herself closer to his neck and began to pet him gently. Not a moment later a loud, hair-standing roar came from behind the mountain and she instantly knew it was a dragon. She swiftly swung her leg over the side of her horse and hopped down beside Eden. Slapping the rear end of Excalibur. "Be safe my friend, ill come find you." And with that, her horse was off at a full sprint running to safety. Shade turned to Eden. "Can you fight?" She said in a slight panic before taking her bow off of her back. "If not, take your dog and go hide, but either way, put your dog somewhere safe. He is no match against a-" She was cut off by the roar of the dragon again and it shook the ground she stood upon. It landed on the roof of one of the houses inside of the small city. "Hide your dog! Help me fight, or hide." The dark elf said before running off and grabbing three arrows from her quiver. Notching the arrows in her bow and letting them fly with ease.
    She rolled out of the way of the dragons icy breath as her arrows made their mark on the dragons exposed stomach. It didnt seem to do much except for enraging the dragon and making it breath more of its deadly cold breath. Luckily Shade was hidden but she could still feel the cold radiating off of the ground. Shade notched in two more arrows and let them fly. This time it was on the dragons face and he flew down to the ground to face Shade. Despite her trembling hand, she threw her bow to the side and pulled her swords. The Dawnbreaker and a regular steel sword. Letting out a battle cry she ran up to the dragon face and climb onto his snout, slicing at his slippery scales. Sadly, she became over confidant and she fell off the dragons snout and landed to the ground with a thick thud which knocked the breath out of her. The dragon was getting ready to breathe its icy breathe onto her and she knew she was done for.

i decided to throw some drama into the mix. c: ))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 43 \\ Durak

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:09 pm

Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: Apocrypha
    The large orc kept his eyes peeled for the bird, and not much later he heard her ear-destroying voice. He tried to hide his frown but it was clearly written on his face. When she landed on the back of his steed, the monster brute hissed and tried to kick her off but the orc tightened up on his reigns. "Abraxas- no." The orc ordered in a low and disturbing tone. The beastly horse calmed down immediately as he continued to gallop at a steady pace. "Yes I am ready." He addressed the bird that was sitting behind him but he kept his eyes on the road. "Markarth is about a three days ride from here, if we dont take any breaks should arrive there at early dawn within three days. If we take breaks in between and if there aren't any distractions along the way we will arrive there late at night." Durak stated in a calm manner, as if he has done this before. "So this man- tell me about him. Calcelmo? Is he of any importance aside from his research? Do you know of his race and who he serves? Durak always wanted to know who his contracts were before he went and killed them or destroyed their life. Sometimes he used the information against his contract and other times he gave unanimous tips to guards and would just let them deal with it.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby kia. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:37 pm

Eden Stormblade - Nord - Female - 21 - Between Windhelm and Kynesgrove - Tags; Shade

Eden chuckled, nodding. "Right." She tucked the bag of coin into her knapsack, glancing around and frowning. "Ugh.. Another flying sack of reptile flesh?" She slipped her knapsack off her shoulders, unbuckling the straps and wrapping them around Bosco. After making sure everything was secure, she pointed up the road. "Yip yip, Bosco!" She snapped. The husky tensed up and rocketed away, his tail tucked between his legs. Eden unsheathed her steel greatsword, nodding. "Of course I can fight! I've dealt with two or three of these things. Annoying is what they are." She growled under her breath. While she hadn't taken a single dragon down on her own, she'd fought a couple during her previous travels with guards or other mercenaries. In fact, Bosco had nearly been eaten by one of the wyrms. There had also been multiple times where she found herself hauling across the plains of Whiterun or the marshy wet areas beyond Morthal in order to escape fighting a dragon alone. Eden kept hidden, moving carefully closer to the beast. She popped up over a rock and hissed, storming over and at the dragon. "Don't you dare forget about me!" She bellowed, swinging the greatsword down heavily on the scaled beast.
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:58 pm

Apocrypha - Firebird - Road to Markarth - Tagged: Durak
The Orismer's horse was a jumpy beast, and Apocrypha dug her talons into the various leather and cloth pieces on the horse to keep from tumbling under its dangerous hooves. She was grateful when Durak scolded his steed. The Orc chieftain then gave her an approximate timeline for their trip, all of which Apocrypha knew beforehand. "Do not overwork your steed," The avian answered, choosing a course of action. "We are in no rush with this task, and likely you will need your horse to be in the best of health once the task is finished." That she was certain of. "So this man--tell me about him. Calcemo?" Apocrypha paused her preening to respond. "As stated before, Calcemo is the court wizard. He serves Markarth's Jarl. As for his race, he is human. Breton, if my memory serves me right." She didn't care to remember. "Which is why he is to be spared."
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Skyrim RP \\ Post 29\\ Shade

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:09 pm

Shade \\ F \\ 23 \\ Dark elf \\ Tags: Eden
    The dark elf readied herself to be frozen by the ice that would come from the dragons mouth, but it never came and she saw Eden come from behind a rock and charge straight forward the dragon. The dragon was momentarily confused which gave Shade the precious few she needed in order to get away. The dark elf rolled underneath of the dragon, out of the rang of its gaping mouth. She took her Dawnbreaker and sliced it into the side of one of its clawed wings before rolling to the opposite side and slicing its less-scaled stomach. The dragon roared in frustration and pain and stood up onto its hind legs before crashing down back onto its wings. Shade was now out from under the dragon and was climbing onto its wing. "By the gods! A dragon!" One of the civilians said before running back into her house. A few guards came running to their air but one of them was quickly scooped up into the dragons mouth and flown across the area. Shade knew that poor man had no chance of surviving but she kept on crawling up the constantly moving dragon. Crawling closer and closer to the most vulnerable part of the beast; his neck. Guards were shooting volley after volley of arrows and some were landing closer to Shade than she was comfortable with but she ignored them. Left and right, guards were falling to their death from the might beast. Eden was doing a great job in dodging the dragons sharp teeth and icy breath.
    Shade was finally at the exposed neck of the dragon and she could see the littered corpses of guards and they looked like ants. The dragon must have felt Shade because he roared and tried to shade her off but she gripped onto his scales. He roared again but this time... "Ahkrin, Al, Bahlaan" The dragon was speaking to Shade but she had trouble understanding what he was saying. Courage, Destroyer, Worthy Not a moment later the dragon lifted off into the sky as Shade held on for dear life. "DAAL!" The dark elf screamed above the wind which got the dragons attention. "Dez" The dragon said in return. "Fate? What fate!? Im not dragonborn! I am not Dovahkiin " Shade screamed, more terrified than ever. "Geh Dovahkiin." The dark elf gave up and held onto the dragon's scales for dear life. "Geinmaar Vulthuryol." The dragon gave her his name. Shade was confused but he circled back to the city.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 44 \\ Durak

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:15 pm

Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: Apocrypha
    The orc spit onto the ground as a sign of disrespect. "One that is not orc, and one that is not friend does not deserve to be spared. But I guess I have no choice." He said in disgust. "Abraxa's is a hearty beast, one that can sprint for a full five days before his health starts to dwindle. I havnt taken him out much so he wont mind. He appreciates blood shed just as much as I do." Durak said with a sly grin."Besides being this court wizard, he does not seem to hold any other importance. If he gets in my way, I wont think twice before striking him down- but I wont kill him." The orc said before he rolled his eyes in an irritated manner.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:45 pm

A L T A V I A
    seventeen - breton - location: Winterhold, College - tags: nicholasss

The young breton jogged out of the college into the dark morning air. The snows seemed to have cleared, but the wind clawed at the cloak behind her. As she reached the door to the Hall of Attainment, she slipped, throwing herself at the door to catch herself. On the inside, one would here a noticeable thud before the door swung open, a flustered Altavia tracking snow in behind her.
      "Nick?" She called, eyes searching for him. When they fell upon the mage, she frowned "By the gods, you look awful." She muttered. Altavia probably didn't look so sharp herself, but she didn't exactly care. From the looks of it she could tell that the man didn't have a good night, one with a lack of sleep for sure. "Come look at this." She urged, adjusting the satchel over her shoulder and let it slide of in her her hands, carrying it past him into her room. She discarded the satchel on the floor, holding a shiny black object, carved with sharp edges and intricate details. It was a mask made of black glass, the same glass as her sword. That's how she knew it was no coincidental artifact to come across. On the inside she felt there were engravings, writing filling the space from top of bottom. "No doubt this was my brother's work. He knows something we don't. She said, speaking to to herself as well as Nick as she studied the mask. Catching the light it glowed with the signs of some kind of enchantment as well. She turned to Nick, "It's the same one I saw in my visions, so it must be a clue, something to give us more information and figure out why-" Altavia paused, realizing she'd been beginning to ramble, "you probably need a break from all this."
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyneth » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:46 pm

Runa Kjordesen/ Female Khajiit / 22 / Whiterun / Slick

Runa stretched her arms, appearing to be satisfied with his answer. However it seemed he wasn't done trying to be flirty. He very quickly regained that confident attitude he had been flaunting previously. This time, Runa found it was more endearing than discomforting. And again she gladly rolled in the admiration.
"I'm still not sure what it is you like so much about me, but I could get used to all these compliments." She admitted with a laugh, running her fingers along the circlet's cold metal. "...Thank you for this. I know most would rather sell something like this than give it away. Money being hard to come by." Runa was never good with expressing gratitude. Action spoke better than words, she thought.
Frowning, Runa wondered just how he made his living. "Say, what do you do anyway? I don't mean to offend, but at first glance... you kind of look like a thief." She chuckled at the thought.

Erendriel Daemaer / Male altmer / 28 / Whiterun / n/a

Erendriel casually leaned against the stone wall, glancing at Runa and the stranger from afar. The Bannered Mare was rather empty today, and so he'd decided to come back and check on her. As he studied her new friend, Eren found himself confused, and very surprised. From what he could see, the armor appeared to be the typical Thieve's Guild garb. Knowing Runa would likely rather die than speak to one of their kind, he wondered what had gotten into her. Either she had a drastic change of mind, or was clueless just who she was talking to.
Running a hand through his hair, he imagined there would be no good way to inform her... Hopefully she would remain unaware.
Sighing, he prepared himself mentally to approach them. He didn't want to interrupt, but he figured he should soon, before she caught on.
Lyneth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:29 pm

Eden Stormblade - Nord - Female - 21 - Between Windhelm and Kynesgrove - Tags; Shade

"Gods are you kidding me?" Eden huffed watching the dragon take off with the dunmer woman. She turned, tossing aside her greatsword and frantically looking around. She picked up the bow of a fallen soldier and wrestled the quiver off his body, whispering her thanks and a small prayer before she rose and began firing arrows at the airborne reptile. "Get down here and fight, dragon! Coward, taking to the sky.." She muttered bitterly. She yelped as she backed up, tripping over her abandoned greatsword. She groaned as the back of her head impacted with the dirt in between two smooth stones, wheezing slightly in pain. The nord got back to her feet in a hurry, spinning around to try and relocate the dragon while she strung another arrow. She ended up back on the ground, dizzy without a sense as to where she was. She stopped and blinked rapidly, trying to focus her eyes and stop the world from spinning around her. Everything slowly settled and she straightened out, taking aim again.
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:49 pm

Nicholas Storm - Male - 31 - Breton - College of Winterhold - Tagged: Triumphant Altavia
"Nick? By the gods, you look awful." Nicholas heard Altavia's quiet voice, lifting his head. His foul mood almost resulted in a nasty half-breed comment, but he bit his tongue and replied instead with, "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." The younger Breton immediately called for his attention, heading into her room with a satchel she certainly didn't have the night before. The necromancer stifled a yawn before shuffling after her. His belly wound no longer hurt, but fatigue instead limited his movement. The instant he joined her in the room, she began spouting all kinds of things about her brother, pulling a glassy looking mask from the satchel. Nicholas was honestly more curious on how Altavia's kin managed to fit it in there, and most of her words were lost on him. Nick took a step towards her right about the same time she noted her rambling, placing a finger over her mouth as an answer to her statement. "Just, quiet, please..." He whispered, removing his finger. "I've had a long night, and I'd appreciate it if you could tone your voice down a few notches." He mouthed a thank you before motioning for Altavia to show him the mask. He took it off her hands and studied it, blinking sleep from his eyes. "Well, it's certainly some kind of dragon priest mask," He decided before returning it. "No idea how your kin would come across one like this, though. Maybe it has something to do with the summons from the west?" Nick guessed, more lost than Altavia. "The closest place to the mountain is Ivarstead, but I've no idea how that helps us." The mage rubbed his eyes and took a seat before he got dizzy again. "By the way, I didn't think visions were contagious but you gave me one hell of a nightmare."
Last edited by Kveykva on Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me