PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby balto. » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:44 pm

⦓Conavin Brueric|Male Breton|19|Riften|Tagged: Raavi⦔
Conavin was tempted to ask if Raavi knew the guard's name so he could add him to his hit list, but decided it wouldn't be worth it if she found out his intentions. He wasn't sure why he had been so flustered by the guard's words. He normally wasn't bothered by what others said, but the thought of him and Raavi being a couple... He snapped out of his thoughts when Raavi spoke to him, gesturing to a building. He let out a grunt to acknowledge her words, and turned towards the building, increasing his pace. The sooner she was healed, the better. Once they reached the entrance of the store he stopped, and tightened his grip on her, suddenly feeling protective of her. He wondered if the arrow from earlier had been poisoned. He couldn't think of any other reason for his strange thoughts. He let out a small sigh, and straightened his posture, trying to compose himself. "I can pay for the potion." he said, sounding more gentle than he intended. He set her down, then opened the door, moving to the side so Kinair could walk in. He considering making a joke, but it there wasn't much for him to comment on.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 31 \\ Durak

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:53 pm

Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: open
    The orc frowned but raised an eyebrow. His axe was clearly visible on his back and he wouldn't think twice about using it. Durak let out a warm huff of air and in the cold winters night it looked foggy. "What do you want bird?" He said as he looked up to the old fuzz ball. "Don't bore me bird, get on with what you want." He said irritently.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:19 pm

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: *Soft, internal screeching*/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin

Raavi couldn't help feeling upset when Conavin set her down, sighing softly to herself. She wouldn't disagree with the man buying her medicine, since he seemed very set in his ways. It wasn't worth the argument. Raavi used her claws to grapple on the wood, trying to regain her balance. She limped into the general goods store, looking at everything intently. The shop owner, Bersi, would probably know what she needed. However, Raavi didn't want to chance falling down on her face, and kept to the walls and shelves; wondering if she could find the potion on her own.

Slick/ Brenton/ Thief/ Mood: Happy/ Male/ 19/ Tags; Runa.

Slick chuckled at Runa's words, "A very unique name, I know. My parents knew what they were doing." Slick boasted, his chest physically puffing out a little with pride. When Runa sat by him, he actually became very excited and giddy. Only Raavi had sat next to him like this, but they were only friends. The Sky Khajitt was the very first lady who was a potential date who actually seemed to like his compliments and talk to him more. It was such a joyful feeling in his chest, and he knew then that he really was the master of flirting. "Don't worry, I'll keep my hands to myself." he promised, actually sincere. Slick didn't want to ruin this moment in any way, so he would do just as Runa wanted him to.

Malamar the Sharper/ Redguard/ Assassin/ Mood: Relating/ Male/ 27/ Tags; Dar'Zarina

Malamar nodded to Dar'Zarina words, noting that she seemed to be very upset. How long had she held these emotions in? It seemed like a long time, seeing how she had reacted before meeting him and now. He found himself wanting to talk just a little more, which was a rare thing for him. Again, it was most likely because the Khajiit was much like his sister. "My parents were just so... he paused, not knowing how to describe his family. There was so many words he could use, yet he didn't want to go on and on about them. To him, conversations should be short and straight to the point. Or at least, his side needed to be. Dar'Zarina could talk for hours, for all he cared. "Plain." he stated, slitting his light blue eyes and thinking over what to say next. "Once my-" he suddenly stopped talking, not wanting to bring up his sister. It was much too painful, and he didn't want to get emotional. That would unprofessional and way too dramatic. "When something very bad happened to me, they didn't reach out. All they did was small talk, and they never really checked in on me or sincerely ask if I was okay. It was almost like I didn't have parents at all." Malamar straightened his posture, surprised that he had been talking so much. Was he actually...enjoying a conversation? Wasn't that impossible for him nowadays? "The Brotherhood is family, now. While they commit in the same faults that my parents did, at least they like killing." He shrugged in a uncaring manner, his gaze trailing off into the distance.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:00 pm

⦓Conavin Brueric|Male Breton|19|Riften|Tagged: Raavi⦔
Conavin stayed silent as Raavi limped inside, staring at the floor. He felt like he should help her, but that seemed romantic, and the last thing he wanted to be was romantic. He looked up at the shop owner, wondering why he wasn't helping. He thought it was obvious that they needed a potion, but since Bersi had yet to say anything, Brueric felt the need to speak. "Have any health potions?" he asked gruffly, unwilling to try to be sociable.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:39 pm

Apocrypha - Firebird - Orc Stronghold - Tagged: Durak
The rhetorical use of bird nearly made her cringe, but she kept her composure strong and met the Orc's gaze. She had no need for fear. Death was never permanent due to her master's gifts. "As you wish, Chief Durak." The firebird dipped her head to the hulking Orismer before getting to the point. "I have a task that my Lord needs conpleted and a certain something returned to him, and if one were to complete said task would be entitled to a great reward..." She paused briefly. "Markarth, the wizard Calcemo has something belonging not to him. We ask only that you retrieve it and make certain he cannot take it again. That does not mean kill him, mind you. I'm sure you are aware the Nord Jarls do not take kindly to such incidents. He simply needs some... convincing to let sleeping dogs lie." As she examined the chieftain, weaving a cunning web with her words, Apocrypha was more than satisfied with this choice over the Kahjiit. "As said, you will be rewarded handsomely once toe task is done. That is what we offer to you."
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 31/22 \\ Durak/Dar'Zarina

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:24 am

Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: open
    Durak listened with only one ear while the other was with the surrounding area. Her voice is annoying. I should just kill her now, and go back to sleep. Once when the bird finished speaking he looking up to the ragged looking thing and started massaging his chin. "Enough with the riddles. What exactly am I retrieving? Who is Calcelmo, if he gets in my way, I must stop him." The orc said with a from. "How do I not kill a man when their in my way of doing a task?" His frown deepened as this made him angry. Durak's hand began to clench as he waited impatiently for the bird to answer him.
This is hysterical..)

Dar'Zarina Javahaan \\ F \\ 30 \\ Khajiit \\ Tags: Malamar
    Dar'Zarina looked up from her white-knuckled hands and looked at the man that was in her room. She didn't know what to say to him, but she knew that underneath all that tough-guy skin was buried feelings; just like her. She sighed. "It seems we both learned to keep our feelings buried beneath everything. Keeping them hidden from ourselves and everyone around us. Until we can't control it anymore and this happen." The khajiit said with a wave of her motioning to herself and him. "We both have troubled pasts and we learned to live with it. I'm sorry about your family, or lack there of." Dar'Zarina said with a frown. "I guess we who join the families of others, are looking for a way to forget what happened to his. For you, it's killing. For me it's taking away items which doesn't belong to the one I'm taking it from." She said with a slight chuckle, hoping to lighten the mood a bit.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyneth » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:12 am

Runa Kjordesen/ Female Khajiit / 22 / Whiterun / Slick

She raised a furred brow upon seeing Slick visibly very proud of his name.
Runa's gaze became more friendly after hearing his reply. He seemed respectful so far. Looking at her book, she tapped her claws on the cover, debating whether or not to open it. Deciding to flip it open, blank pages were revealed inside. "Do you like art?" She asked curiously as she flipped to one of her drawings of a landscape. It was a mountainside in Skyrim. Though she wasn't any good at magic, at least she had a knack for drawing. "I do landscapes mostly, sometimes portraits." If he was so interested in her, perhaps he would enjoy looking at her drawings. She didn't have anyone to show them to, besides Eren, so she was anxious to hear an outside opinion. Runa turned the page to a lake, the reflections in the water and intricate background only illustrated in black and white due to lack of materials. "These are all charcoal."
Lyneth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:33 am

A L T A V I A
    seventeen - breton - location: Winterhold, College - tags: Nicholas

Celebration, celebration. Sleeping would be celebration enough, though Altavia still had her own research to be done. As she wobbled, she was could by an arm from Nicholas, who guide her inside with more talking. She pretended to know where she was headed until the stairs caught her slightly off guard, Nick still holding her steady. It was like she had forgotten to breath outside, her stiff lungs expanding as heat rushed her face in a draft. "First floor, two on the left..." She responded, gesturing to the rooms when they made it. They happened to be next to each other, and Nick led her into her room. She simply followed along, flopping down on the bed, feeling the fabric underneath her cold fingers and tossed her cloak to the side. The burn on her shoulder was growing inflamed, and the sting still had not gone away. Burns were the only wounds to leave pain in such a manner. Others dulled, but this one stayed sharp. Altavia almost too eagerly nodded when the older mage offered again to heal her. It took a while for her to stop shivering, but soon she did, her nose and cheeks still flush and her hair in tangles from the storm.

"I've got herbs in my bag if you know how to use them." She suggested. Altavia wasn't sure that he would be able to heal the wound completely with just magic, but them again he was summoning beings beyond the ability of most mages she's ever seen. A tingle of distrust ran through her, but she dismissed it. It was such a mean thought after getting to know who he was. Someone out to hunt her down discretely wouldn't just give away such information. "Thanks, by the way." She added numbly after some silence between them.

C E L E N R
    twenty nine - breton - location: Whiterun - tags: open

wip conversation between him and the jarl and yadayada.

F A O L A N
    sixteen - nord - location: Whiterun - tags: open

"Parley! I demand parley!" a boy shouted as he was dragged along the cobble road by guards, his party also managed to be arrested, though the guards had more trouble carrying the larger bodies with him. The boy himself ignored and resented the guards in return, kicking hopelessly only to be yanked down again. He stirred up a bit of commotion until he was brought down into the Dragonsreach Dungeons, and his complaints became echoes. Like his three other companions he was shoved into a cell. "is this how guests are treated 'ere?" He grunted. The guards were leaving. In a final sort of desperation, he called out to them,

"Wait! I request audience with one of your men!"
      Faolan Strong-Blade, first of the name, seemed to grab their attention finally. "With whom, boy?" one guard turned to ask. Failan lowered his voice to replay, "Akadar Strong-blade. We have a sort of...history." He gestured. He could imagine his companions in he other cells rolling their eyes, but the boys request was heeded, and the guards left them alone in the dungeon. There was some cackling a little further down the row, and he ignored a robed man asking him question, digging at the levee that held his patience. "We just wait, Eander. Brother is coming." a light voice in the cell next to him mocked to the one in the cell across from him. Laughter erupted from them both. "Shut up, unless you'd rather sit here until Falkreath authorities arrive."
      Faolan leaned back against the grimey wall. "hope you remember me, brother." he thought to himself.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:25 am

[quote="Captain Plucky"]
Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: *Soft, internal screeching*/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin

Bersi, the owner, gave Conavin attention the moment he asked a question. "Why yes, I do." the man answered, digging for something under his desk. He pulled out and set three red bottles of varying sizes on the counter, along with some basic healing supplies like fur bandages. "From left to right, the potion prices are twenty, thirty-five, and fifty septims. The bandages are ten." Bersi explained. Raavi gave Conavin a look that said she wouldn't mind helping pay for the potions and bandages if needed.

Slick/ Brenton/ Thief/ Mood: Really Happy/ Male/ 19/ Tags; Runa.

Slick looked at Runa's notes with interest, truly enjoying his time with the female. The pictures seemed very well-made and detailed, the brushes and dots of black just the right texture and intensity, in all of the right places. Even from this one picture, he could see that Runa was a very talented Khajiit. "They look fantastic! Almost as fantastic as you." Slick complimented, his smug, confident smirk becoming a little wider. He was very happy now, and hadn't felt this good in a long time. "I used to draw a little, but my family didn't exactly approve. They said art really couldn't be bought, and that there wasn't a big market. But, I did like to draw when I could." he commented.

Malamar the Sharper/ Redguard/ Assassin/ Mood: Relating/ Male/ 27/ Tags; Dar'Zarina

Malamar was tempted to submerge himself in Dar'Zarina's joke and chuckle a little bit. But, that seemed much too outgoing and emotional. He listen to the Khajiit intently, glad to see that he wasn't the only person in the world with a promise to never show his feelings. "It also seems that throwing and waving knives at strangers helps you forget." he joked, a tiny drop of a happy tone in his low, cold and uncaring voice. He paused for a moment before adding something else to his side of the conversation, thinking that Dar'Zarina needed some comfort as well. "I apologize for your rough past. However, you seem to be better off than me. I hope..." Malamar paused, wondering if he wanted to show that he cared. Without a third thought, he decided that he did. The Khajiit needed some comfort, and the assassin wouldn't let himself get immersed in her personal life. He would be fine. "I hope that you can only improve in the future." he finished, still not smiling.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:04 am

Apocrypha - Firebird - Orc Stronghold - Tagged: Durak
Did the Mer not hear a word that was said? Apocrypha now regretted her choice all over again, but at least he was still listening. Half listening. "Calcemo is the court wizard in the city of Markarth, and an expert on the Dwemer as a whole. He has taken knowledge, a deep understanding of the Falmer language and passed it on as his own. We need you, chieftain of this stronghold, to retrieve his notes and destroy everything else pertaining to his Falmer research." The firebird stopped to see that he was still listening. "Calcemo is not to be slain, but any other who stands between you and this task is free game. There should be plenty of foes for your entertainment." She eyed the Mer with caution. "Do we have a deal or not?"
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me