⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // closed/pm owner

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⋙━━━━⚬➤ h;; 3 // a;; 1

Postby eldritch hound » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:22 pm

– — h u n t e r k n i g h t // ♠
    age . twenty-one | gender . male | location . sidewalk | tags . shiloh | species . vampire | gang . serpents
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Hunter gave a shallow smile and a raised, sarcastic look at shiloh, taking the weight of the bags and adjusting them in his grasp and
    gave a somewhat twisted grin “well I’m sure this vamp is very thankful, gramps” he teased in a provoking manner before looking down
    the street.

He still felt kinda awkward when drinking, especially in public, although he knew it was now acceptable, he couldn’t help but feel
    anxious about being judged or if any of his old friends saw him this way, not that it was a bad thing, just because he had always been
    human and didn’t think they’d accept him going by the way they talked down to “supernaturals” the way they used to. While he didn’t
    talk to them anymore, the thoughts still plagued his mind in an unsettling manner.

Rolling his eyes he looked back at Shiloh a small smile playing at his lips while his eyes were laced with sincerity and plead as he looked
    wilfully at the bags in his arms before looking back at Shiloh, his eyes wide and pouting.
Last edited by eldritch hound on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tripping in the world can be dangerous // 004

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:54 am

° SHILOH °

┏--------------- ⊰ ↠ ⊱ ---------------┒
" i am all yours "

vamp // male // serpent

location ; --
tagged ; hunter
mentioned ; --

" willingly damned "
┗--------------- ⊰ ↠ ⊱ ---------------┙
    Shiloh's eyes flicked down to find Hunter's as best he could through the dark lenses of their glasses. He wished then that it wasn't the middle of the day so he could see exactly what emotion they held. But going off of the last couple times he'd brought the other vampire blood in public, he could make an educated guess. He huffed out a short sight before putting a hand on Hunter's shoulder and leading him further down the street and into an alley that ducked out to the side. He was relieved to see it was empty of people, but his nose told him there was a cat somewhere around. It wasn't dim enough even in the alley to take of his shades unfortunately, what with it being around midday, so he just leaned against the wall, moving his head to look over at Hunter.

"Drink up, kid," he said, voice gentler than before, but leaving little room to argue. The younger of the two needed to learn to drink in public, there wouldn't always be a hidden space for him to go and refresh himself privately. However, for now at least, Shiloh would indulge him. He had never really felt nervous about drinking in public, but he didn't really know what it was that bothered Hunter about it so he couldn't tell whether it was just him not being used to it, or something else.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // civilian spots only

Postby Casperphobia » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:57 am

Briar Havens

werewolf//serpent//elite//tags: ainsley

"It's not even original," she growled back. Briar was quiet for several more minutes, just thinking to herself. Whether the vampire knew it or not, she was getting to know him. He was indeed an interesting one and she found it weird that she hadn't picked up on it earlier in her time of being a part of the serpents. The werewolf knew there was still more to learn about him, but she doubted she would be able to get that side of him to show so soon. Briar was so deep in thought that she hadn't even noticed they had left the alleyways until she almost ran into a light pole. Quickly advoiding it, she looked around their new setting. What the female that was both interesting and entertaining, was Ainsley's reaction to the lady that had brushed up against him. His expression changed, if only for a second, but she knew that look. Hunger. Once the woman was gone, Briar smirked at the male, but didn't say anything. The experience had been satisfying enough.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋙━━━━⚬➤ h;; 4 // a;; 1

Postby eldritch hound » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:17 am

age . twenty-one | gender . male | location . alley | tags . shiloh | species . vampire | gang . serpents
    hunter's eyes scanned the- much - older vampires face, forgetting he couldn't fully take in the emotion of his face. he puckered his
    lips in confusion and slight shock, allowing himself to be led away by shiloh. he gave a squeak before coming to a stop inside the alley
    along with shi. he looked at him and raised an eyebrow before beginning to bounce on the balls of his feet in anticipation. he smiled
    and looked up at shiloh, who still had his sunnies on that were protecting his eyes. taking this as a hint, he failed to remove his own.

his eyes shifted across the dark floor before smiling and practically jumping at the words of shiloh ``thanks, shi!`` he yipped
    contemplating on whether to give him a hug. deciding not to, he hurridly but carefully opened the blood bag and practically poured
    the scarlet liquid down his throat.

finishing the bag in a few blinks, he smiled and gave a small smile and an awkward chuckle as his face flushed red.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tripping in the world can be dangerous // 005

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:49 am

° SHILOH °

" i am all yours "

vamp // male // serpent

location ; --
tagged ; hunter
mentioned ; --

" willingly damned "
    Shiloh watched in amusement as Hunter drained the blood bag in record time, a small smile quirking the corners of his lips. The kid reminded him of a puppy, a quiet, bouncy, blood-thirsty, puppy. He'd been following after Shy the last week or so since he'd been turned, and it only added to the older vampire's private comparison. Not that he had any issue with it, on the contrary, he was glad that Hunter hadn't bolted the second he'd realized what had happened to him. That wouldn't have left Shiloh feeling anything less that sick with guilt. He's seen what could happen to vampire's who get turned and abandoned, or who run from their sire's; it rarely ended well for anyone. So, looking at the boy, smile still pulling at his mouth, he was glad that at least this time when he turned someone, it hadn't been a mistake. So far at least.

He went to start drinking from his own blood bag again, letting the familiar flavor relax his tense shoulders and neck until he was feeling far calmer than he had the last three days. He had struggled to find any calm within himself since they took the seaboard; he knew far too well it was the start of a whole new mess for everyone in Stonewood City. He closed his eyes, trying to rid his mind of such thoughts and instead focusing again on the young vampire before him. "Drink the other one too," he instructed, voice still rather soft, "If I'd realized you were this starving I would have brought more. When was the last time you fed?"

Last edited by Hellhound-My-Legend on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋙━━━━⚬➤ h;; 5 // a;; 1

Postby eldritch hound » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:06 pm

age . twenty-one | gender . male | location . alley | tags . shiloh | species . vampire | gang . serpents
    hunter felt slightly relieved that he had finally gotten a drink, not realising how hungry he must have been when he had woken up. he
    was glad that he had stuck with shiloh, let alone finding him on the street - or vice versa - as embarrassing it was to say, he really
    appreciated the fact that shiloh allowed him to stay and was thankful of the fact, not knowing what he would do without him, probably
    starved due to the fact that he often ignored the feeling of hunger he got, even as a human going about a week without eating, even if
    it had only been a little over a week since he was turned and he and shiloh had first met, it would probably have been hard to ignore
    the urges if it wasn't for him, especially since he was so new to this whole vampire thing.

his eyes went back to scanning his surroundings and occasionally jumped to shiloh, trying to see if he could make out what he was feeling.
    he had calmed down now that he had gotten a fix ( of you could call it that ) but he didn't have too much to calm down about considering
    he hadn't been in the gang long enough to have gained full worry over what the nighthawks may do, yet, long enough for him to be cautious
    of them, all things considering.

a small smile teased at his lips before he looked down at the floor, chuckling slightly before looking up at shiloh and his relaxed composure.
    ``y'know, i don't know what i'd do without you.`` he smiled fully, gazing at shiloh before placing his back against the wall of the alley and
    sliding down, bending his knees, placing the remaining blood bag beside him on the ground and grasping his knees with pale hands. he shook
    his head and grinned ``it's no big deal. it's really my fault.`` he chirped and ruffled his already messy brown hair before returning his
    hand to his leg.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // civilian spots only

Postby Casperphobia » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Angelica Helsing

human//nighthawk//infiltrator//tags: Cassandra, Amelia

Angelica's breath hitched when she heard the 'however'. She watched in horror as the other female's expression turned into something much more sinister. The girl could feel her heart rate speeding up. Cassandra's sudden advancement caused a small, surprised yelp from Angel. It took almost all her self control to keep herself from shaking, doing her best to maintain steady breathing. It would be quick right? It wasn't like Cassandra would drain half of her body... right? When the vampire nudged her head, she squeezed her eyes shut, bracing herself for the bite. When it did come, she flinched and winced. It hadn't hurt as much as she thought it was going to, but it did sting quite a bit. Every second felt like forever, until finally she felt the gentle fingers of the vampire dabbing her neck. Angel watched silently and statue like as Cassandra left and once the door closed, she let out a breath she didn't realized she had been holding. The human laid on the couch for a while, waiting for the dizziness to go away. Once she felt a little better, she trudged over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. The H2O would probably help with the dizziness. Grabbing her phone on the way back to the couch, Angelica scrolled through her notifications while she drank. She longed to see Amelia, but she doubted she could get up in the state she was in. Instead, the girl decided to text her. Text

Angelica sighed as she waited. It had been a while since she had seen her friend and she looked forward to it. Hopefully she was available.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋙━━━━⚬➤ h;; 5 // a;; 2

Postby eldritch hound » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:39 pm

– — a m e l i a c o l t // ♦
    age . twenty-two | gender . female | location . coffee shop | tags . angel ( mnts ) | species . human | gang . night-hawks

amelia continued to walk down the path before feeling a buzz against her skin. giving a startled squeak and a small jump, she reached
    inside her top and pulled out her phone, clicking it on and reading the text that had caused the notification.

reading it quickly, she lit up, she hadn't talked to angel in what felt like forever, though it was more realistically a couple of days.
    she smiled, swiftly and frantically clicking keys on the keyboard, making several mistakes that her autocorrect changed into coherent
    words, formulating a response:
    ' nm, wbu? sure, i'll come over, give me a few minutes. wu@?'

placing the phone back in her bra, she moved quicker down the path, beginning to feel quite worried about her friend, this was one of the only
    people she actually liked and would do anything for her and wasn't prepared to lose her quite yet.

she stopped at a coffee shop just around the corner from the park while waiting for a reply. coffee had always calmed amy's nerves, maybe
    it was the caffeine that it contained. she ordered herself a chocolate, honey raisin and lemon coffee and dumped in three teaspoons of sugar
    for herself and sent angelica another text asking if she would like anything, just in case, she didn't want to seem rude for turning up with a
    coffee and nothing for her best friend.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tripping in the world can be dangerous // 006

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:55 pm

° SHILOH °

" i am all yours "

vamp // male // serpent

location ; --
tagged ; hunter
mentioned ; --

" willingly damned "
    Shiloh's eyes followed Hunter as he slid down the wall, coming to seat himself on the ground and putting the blood bag to the side. A frown furrowed Shiloh's brow. His gaze flicked all over the younger of the two, trying to read his micro expressions and body language; trying to figure out what was bothering him so. He hadn't known the boy for long but he felt a great deal of protectiveness towards him, but whether that was his natural instincts or the fact that he was his sire, Shiloh was unsure. He knew that some sire's had a greater bond with the vamps born of their bite than others, however Shy had a sneaking suspicion that this had more to do with him unable to resist a lost puppy than him being the cause of Hunter's newfound vampirism.

He pushed himself off of the wall and ambled across to Hunter, crouching down in front of him. He tilted his own head down so he could see over the brim of his shades, his coal-rimmed eyes peering down at the boy. "Hunter, you need to start drinking on your own," he murmured, voice low, "I can't always be around to make sure you're well fed, and the last thing anyone needs is a baby vamp going postal on some random human." He paused, picking up the blood bag and dumping it into Hunter's lap, but putting a hand on the younger one's wrist to reassure him. "So drink."
    All this talk of blood was making Shiloh very aware of how badly he needed to get his hands on something more fresh. He hadn't had the drive to actually find someone to drink instead of just going to a blood bag for a while now, and it felt like his skin was itching with the need for it straight from the vein. He silently assured himself that he'd find someone tonight before turning his attention back to Hunter.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ ━ ❝ Ali : Eleven

Postby . nash . » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:18 am

── ( ) lya ose
    ──────── ( deep down, you know you weren't built for fighting, but you are prepared to try!!
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    [ ali 26||120 female a hybrid civilian location : her plant shop tagged : bailey mentions : -- ]

xxxthe female didn't know why she was allowing this slight change to get into her head so much. this was what she had wanted; to actually figure out if they could be together if bailey felt it was an option. it was like the slight change was causing the doubt from before to come back, that and the fact he plainly stated he was just staying around more to 'protect her' didn't really help sooth anything. ali was acutely aware that she should probably be more offended about that, she could protect herself to an extent. she wasn't actually as fragile as she seemed, but the female also couldn't help but to indulge the werewolf. plus, it was nice knowing that she had someone there that would protect her. ali left out a loud huff of playful air when the words were tossed back at her, a non-heated glare simmering on her face. though words never left her mouth as bailey had pressed a kiss before the girl could actually think of saying something in return. the hybrid blinked owlishly, like she was actually surprised by his words. "you know, it's not a nice thing to tease a lady, bailey." alya commented back, though shaking her head with a light giggle. "and now you think you get to choose which dog you get to walk?" she added in with a faked angry tone. the hybrid followed behind him through; their leashes and harnesses hanging on the wall by the door that lead up into her apartment. the blonde moved in fluid, obviously practice, movements as she called for the two dogs and slid on their respective equipment; clipping on their leashes and giving them each a light kiss on the head. ali turned back to bailey then, holding out aries leash for him. "i guess i can let you dictate who you get to walk; though i would love to see you walk a dog with a bright pink leash like gem has." she said, winking playfully.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me