PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby balto. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:15 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi

╚═══════════╝

"I fit in with stand-offish and rude people, thanks for the compliment."
Conavin said in a joking tone. He followed Raavi, letting his thoughts wander. "Slick, what type of name is that?" He shook his head, there were worst nicknames, like Vin. He looked at the guards and let out a sigh, another Stormcloak city.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:44 am

OOC: Still slight WB. Also..Why am I awake at 6:32 am.. Ugh

MIKA

Tags: Hanzar, Altavia, and a cat hating horse.

Mika gave a tired smile back at her fiance before reaching into her bag to pass out some food. It was a big portion now that they could see the city in the distance. It wouldn't be much longer, and she figured they would need their energy to get the last of the way. When Altavia spoke she turned her head to look at the girl in surprise," You don't see it ahead of us? Maybe our eyesight is better, but yes we will be there soon. Let's eat to get our strength back as much as possible." With that she stared at the food in her hands before taking a bite of it. She closed her eyes as it immediately hit the spot sending away the hunger pains. She was just about to take another bite when her horse suddenly shifted below her with enough force she fell off. A sharp hiss of surprise, a groan, and a glare later she was in the snow on her backside glaring up at the mare. The horse snorted at her before beginning to lazily walk away. She was actually to sore from the ride to move, and laid back with a sigh. "See even the horses are getting cranky." She complained to the others before slowly rising to dust off her rear. She then begin to walk over to her horse grabbing it's reigns to stir it back to the others. "Can we break? Like make a fire break?" She asked shooting big hopeful saurcer eyes at Hanzar. "Come on..You know you want to get warm a little." She purred at him
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:05 am

Nicholas Storm - Male - 31 - Breton - South of Winterhold - Tagged: Approaching the trio :3
The blessings of the divines were upon him, for he'd found a place to shelter for the night: Castle Karstav. Oddly enough, it wasn't on the map the skooma addict had given him. So of course, Nicholas began looking for the front door. The Breton scaled the ruined castle's outer wall, landing in the powdery snow inside the courtyard. "Hello? I know someone, or something, is living here, so come on out. I'll pay you for a place to stay!" The Breton heard something creak behind him. He turned and was met with a skeleton. It took him a few moments too long to notice it was trying to kill him. "...Ow! You shot me! What's your deal man?" Nicholas clutched his shoulder, which now had an iron arrow sticking out of it. The Breton waved his hand to turn the undead away and proceeded to throw up from the pain. Two men in dark robes came out, magic lining their palms as they prepared to fight. Nick simply threw his arms up in surrender. "Are you guys really going to kill a fellow necromancer? I just wanted some food, it's cold out here." The two glanced at each other in confusion. Moments later, Nicholas was thrown back into the snow with a knapsack of various foodstuffs and the arrow shaft snapped off, but the necromancers had taken every last scrap of gold he had. "Alright... Thanks for that." Nicholas groaned, getting to his feet. Now carrying plenty of food, he set off to find a place to sleep. There was nothing but snow, and he slept out in the open he'd surely freeze to death. Leaving the accursed ruin behind him, the Breton stumbled around in the direction of Winterhold until he found a cave. Exhausted, he didn't even bother to check around for danger before he collapsed in a heap, using his knapsack as a lumpy pillow and his cloak as a blanket. A rustling woke him some time later, though it couldn't have been long since it was still grey outside. Nick rolled onto his side to see what had awoke him, and found a massive frost troll staring back. His first reaction was to swear in Lakarain. The troll didn't like that. "I promise I didn't mean those things about your mother!" The cave amplified his cries so they reached the sensitive ears of those nearby.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:20 am

Kveykva wrote:Apocrypha - Firebird - Solitude Outskirts - Tagged: Dar'Zarina, Razya
The firebird took little interest in the conversation once she began hearing its details. Nothing but trivial, mortal inquiries. Apocrypha cleared her throat and insterted herself into the conversation, her crooning voice soft and wicked. "Do forgive me for interrupting," She spoke, catching the full attention of both women. "But I am in need of this one's skill set, if they are a skilled enough thief." She gestured to the Kahjiit with a flick of her head. Apocrypha had no interest in the Nord, but it would simply be rude to ask her to leave.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:30 am

ANYA

Tags: Open in Whiterun. For now..

Anya didn't know how long she sat under the tree in Whiterun face buried into her hands. Finally though she looked up, and muttered sourly. "I need a drink. Anything to get him off my mind. Who does he think he is anyways.. to push all my buttons while on duty, and then want me to stay.. when his not. His like two different men!" She said hotly before realizing the priest was scowling at her. "What!" She scowled back rising to her feet sharply before heading for the stairs that lead to the mead, and her saving grace. As she passed the priest she glared at him," like you even get any action anyways." She sneered then took the stairs two at a time. She didn't even look back to see the priest red as a tomato sputtering. Her steps slowed as with a groan she saw the old lady at the stall staring at her. "Ello deary, come, let me enjoy the presence of youth." She said motherly with a big evil grin upon her face! Anya glared at her before finally striding over with a scowl. They stood for a moment looking at all her wares with Anya getting more tense by the moment. It was coming.. "So how is my young lad? I heard he carried you to his home. You didn't look so good." There it was finally said. Anya built up a curt reply, but when she opened her mouth to say it..it was like all her energy left her. She gave a tired sigh running a hand over her face. "He wanted me to stay..I walked out. We won't work, and shame on you for even trying. His a Nord, I am an Imperial. His a guard..I am a.." She trailed off looking down at the ground before back at the old lady when she cleared her throat. "You are a woman, and he is a man. Both of you are two lonely souls, and are to stubborn to admit it. Love is not determined by race deary. Ask yourself this..Did you want to walk out. If you hestiate in your answer..then you have your answer. There is no man like my young lad. Keep that in mind now shoo. I had to drinks ordered at the inn for you. Go." Anya stared at the old lady for a moment before whispering thank you, and walking to the Inn her gaze troubled. Soon she was at the counter a drink in her hand, but not a sip gone. Her gaze was at the door while she was lost in memory of the first night they met. She didn't even hear the man sit beside her until a hand touched her arm. Her eyes shifted to the man beside her. "Can I help you?"
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Skyrim RP \\ Post 9/66 \\ Dar'Zarina/Shade

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:00 am

Durnehviir wrote:
    Dar'Zarina Javahaan \\ F \\ 30 \\ Khajiit \\ Tags: Razya, Apocrypha
    The khajiit almost feel off of her horse as she heard the bird speak and her tongue soon went dry and she wasn't sure what to say to the odd creature. "Uh, I uh, beg your pardon?" Dar'Zarina asked in a daze. Her tail flicked from side to side and her horse whined loudly. "Shh calm horse." The khajiit said as she rubbed its neck.

Shade \\ F \\ 23 \\ Dark elf \\ Tags: M'jhera
    Shade nodded. "Understood." The elf said as she trotted her horse over to the stables and pained the man for the keep of Excalibur. She dismounted him and waited for M'jhera to enter the city first before she followed after him. Shade went the opposite way he did but made sure to keep him in her sights. Her dagger was close to her hand as she wanted to be ready.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Darkla: Traveling, Maradeth: forest

Postby RavenshadowRose » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:59 am

Darkla Crowfeather

Darkla stood at the stables of Whiterun, instead of in the jail. Feeding Nightstar(horse), she stood in the shadows, wondering where Shade had gone after the journey. She then mounted on the horse and rode out, to the middle of nowhere, where only Shade knew where she lived. A cave with a corral big enough to fit 10 horses comfortably behind it.

Maradeth Icestar

Maradeth gently stroked her raven's feathers as she quietly stood in the forest, listening to the trees as she whispere to each other.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:53 pm

A L T A V I A
    seventeen - breton - location: South of Winterhold - tags: Mika, Hanzar & Nicholas along with an ugly-butt troll

Altavia shrugged and braided her hair with gloved fingers. It was clasped with a piece of mealable copper at the end. Glancing over at her two companions she liked the thought of a fire to melt away the ice in their flesh. The girl was sure even Mika's natural coat couldn't keep this wind out. She slid from her horse after the khajiit, and helped her brush off the snow from her little tumble. With a brief incantation a withering flame appeared in Altavias palm, weakened by the weather, but its source burning strong. When it was released it would be more powerful anyways. "I can help with that, She offered. "Just give me soemthing to burn."

Then there was an terrible howling off the road, down a stony ridge. The flame vanished and curiosity led the girl through the snow towards it's source. She let her cloak whip in the air, hands free if something were to happen. She slipped a bit on the thick ice but caught herself in time to keep her balance. She sunk a bit deeper, but noticed a path of more tightly packed snow guiding her in the relative direction of the echo. Now they sounded more like shouting, as from a person, intimidatingly echoing from a narrow cave that led downward. With more cautious steps she cast a magelight spell and wandered into the dark cavern, which seemed to grow wider and slightly brighter as ice shone through it's icy ceiling. The cries were now audible with menacing grunts and growls. Altavia listened, holding her breath, and rounding the corner she finally could see the white ugly creature and a man evading it's sloppy strikes. she began to think, perhaps not hard enough, and indecisive of whether she should go on the offensive or draw away the creature's attention, and the latter seemed to work conveniently on it's own and the flashing of her spells disturbed the troll to where it turned to face Altavia, who knew she couldn't stand still forever. "That's right, you ghastly behemoth, come take a look..." She called, trying to give herself some confidence and assure that she had the beast's attention, if it had any such thing as 'attention'
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:48 am

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: Glad/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin.

"Well, wait, I didn't mean it like that." Raavi snickered, covering her smiling face with a paw. She paused for a long moment about his question, glaring at him awkwardly. "Um, Conavin..." she whispered, heading to the graveyard. "I think Slick is his real name, not a nickname. I'm like, one-hundred percent sure that his parents named him that." For some reason, she found herself stifling some laughter. She never realized how silly Slick's name seemed until Conavin pointed it out to her. I mean, his parents just decided to name him that? Without any other consideration, it was just: "Yeah, let's name our son Slick!". Wow, that's pretty sad. Raavi wondered how her friend would react to the information, and kept on her way to the graveyard.
Slick the Slickest Slipper of Slickness. (Or just Slick.)/ Brenton/ Intermediate Thieves Guild Member/ Mood: Feeling Hot as the Sun Like Always, Baby!/ Male/ 18/ Tags; None.

Slick have his empty bottle to the bartender, (forgot his name) and bought some food. As he munched on his snack, he walked back into the main room. He walked into the lock pick training facility, and began working. If he had to say which sneak skill he was best at, it had to be lockpicking. Now, unlike Raavi, he stunk at pick-pocketing. He wondered for a moment how many times Kinair had took some gold from a passerby's pockets just to show off for him.
Then again, how times had he showed off his amazing flirting skills to her why they were hanging out? That was a real question. He took his tools in his hands and started to concentrate, working on one of the more complex locks. He was sure he would get to the expert one in almost no time at all.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 97 \\ Hanzar ~ Winterhold

Postby Durnehviir » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:31 am

Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Mika, Altavia, Nicholas
    Hanzar nodded as he dismounted his horse. "Yeah, sure. We could all use the chance to warm up and rest. The bitter winds could be quite brutal if you're not careful." The male said as he walked over to Mika before a small chuckle escaped his mouth. "The city isn't far, you can just see the tops of the buildings from here. Maybe an hours ride and we will be at it's front gates. Though that's only if we don't have any run ins." Hanzar said calmly before he began to looked Altavia as she heard the odd sounds as well. "Mika watch the horses, I'll return shortly." He said before losing her gently. The large musculared male began to lightly job towards the direction of the echoes as his swords and daggers lightly bounced off his leg. As him and Altavia came to a cave they both entered it wearily. The sounds of the grunting grew louder before he saw the large Frost troll. Ugly things they were and could be quite leathal if you're not careful. Altavia caught the trolls attention and Hanzar went in the opposite direction and made sure he was out of sight from the troll. He hoped Altavia knew hat she was doing. The argonian male walked up to the man who was in the ground and he offered him his scaley hand. "Where is your sword? Do you not know how to protect yourself lad?" Hanzar asked curiously but in the nicest way possible.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me