PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Skyrim RP \\ Post 95 \\ Hanzar ~ Markarth

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:06 pm

Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Mika
    Hanzar chuckled before he jogged up to his horse. The argonian mounted a pure white stallion that had a black snout, black mane, and black tail. The horse was quite a beauty. Hanzar kicked the stallions stomach into a quickens pace to catch up to Mika. "How far did you think you were able to get from me? I'll always be right behind you or fright beside you." He said with a grin as he let his eyes hold her gaze for several moments. Hanzar turned his head and lead his horse to walk in a straight line. There was a fork in the road and Hanzar road up to the sighed and pointed to the road that said it lead to Winterhold. "Thinksa' way." Hanzar said with a calm smile before he lead his horse to go closer to Mika's.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:16 am

MIKA

Tags: Hanzar <3 & Altavia

Mika grinned as Hanzar caught up to her easily as he was indeed the better rider. She blinked innocently at him before watching him ride away to determine their path. They had a long ride, and didn't need getting lost. 'Altavia, make sure you know your map by heart. Its going to get cold, and not very friendly the further in we get." She warned already worried about what they might encounter. Werewolves, frost trolls, those white ghost things with teeth, and much more. She started to feel a touch of despair when Hanzar came back to her side getting as close as he could with their horses. It was enough that she could reach out and take his hand for comfort. Their little trio was quite unique. Hanzar the fighter, Altavia the mage, and..her. She was at least knowledgeable about the basic herbs for healing, and great at surviving in the wild. It had to be something right? She looked over at her fiancé studying his frame before meeting his eyes. "Hopefully our path is with not to much peril. I fear you two are still healing." She blushed as she remembered what they done despite that. Oops. She would make up for it with some ointment later. Her eyes shifted back to the road.

-------- (may I time skip them to the lovely city of mages, and snow?) ----------

Mika slumped against her horses neck exhausted, and her stomach rumbled with hunger. She looked back behind her to see how the other two were holding up. It had been a rough couple days with the snow, wind, and set backs on the way. Luckily they managed each one to were it didn't slow them down much. The city was in the distance, and with worry she put her cowl over her head. She didn't know how well they would be welcomed. She pulled back her horse to ride beside Hanzar once more reaching out to entwine their hands as she gave him a scared look. She never had been this far..the snow had always deterred her.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 96 \\ Hanzar ~ Winterhold

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:03 am

Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Mika
    The male rode beside Mika with a small smile on his face. Hanzar nodded at her comments. "You are still healing as well my dear." He said calmly before turning his head back to the road. There was snow everywhere, it blanketed everything, as far as the eye could see. The trio took breaks along the way and let their horses rest as well. Oats and water and food for them was passed around until they came close to Winterhold. Their provisions were low but they weren't far from their destination. A small sigh escaped Hanzar before he looked down at his hand and noticed that Mika's had entwined their hands together. His hands must've been so cold that he didn't feel like. Hanzar lightly squeezed her hand and looked to her with a smile. "Winterhold shouldn't be too much farther guys." The argonian said as he turned his attentions back to the road.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: Glad/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin.

"Well, no one has ever asked me that nicely!" Raavi purred, happy to see that Conavin was possibly just a little excited. The mage was honestly very hard to read, and the Khajiit didn't like that. It gave him a bit of unpredictability, not to mention that Raavi got a little upset when somebody didn't show their happiness. But, she tried to brush it off, since it wasn't that big of a deal. "I have some really good say in what happens in the Guild, so If I recommend you, then they'll definitely take you!" She grinned, seeing the Riften horse stable in the distance. Raavi began to slow S'tiza's pace, getting ready to dismount. She couldn't wait to show Conavin around the thieves guild, and who the best people were to rob! There was so many fun things that they could do!
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:17 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi

╚═══════════╝
Conavin slowed his pace, feeling much better about Raavi then he had earlier. He had some experience with stealing, well, a lot. When he had lived in High Rock he often stole from others to survive. He felt a wave of relief when the Riften stables came into view. "This isn't a joke, you're really going to vouch for me because I politely asked about your armor?" He did his best to sound neutral, better to not let Raavi know he was getting excited.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:48 am

Amirah - Age: Twenty - Gender: Female - Species: Kahjiit - Marriage: Single - Location: Riften - Tags: Nicohlas Storm,

Having cooked a hearty meal for the three of them, Amirah smiled with delight as she watched her brother and the handsome Breton dig into the meal before them. Sitting down with them, she too filled her growling stomach with the warm and tasty meal. Sadly, soon after their dinner was finished, the Breton, Nick, had to give his farewells. "I guess he didn't plan on staying her very long either." Amirah sighed softly as she watched the Breton's back disappear out the Bee and Bard. "Well Ma'Rahka, let's get you to bed hmm?" She smiled at her kid brother before ushering him up into their room. "I have some more work to do here for the Argonian couple so please go sleep. We have a big journey ahead of us." She told him sweetly. Turning away from the stairs where her brother scampered off to their room, Amirah crossed her arms and glanced around the inn, the tables need cleaned add orders needed filled. So, quickly Amirah jumped into cleaning off the filthy tables that were unoccupied. Once she had finished that task she began cooking the meals for the current guests who had placed their orders some time ago. "It's a busy night tonight." she murmured as she glanced around the room. A few hours passed, by that time it was quite dark outside. A few men still lingered at the bar, they were slurring their words almost as if it were an art. "I guess my work is done?" Amirah smiled as she rubbed her hands clean on her apron. "Yes, you're free to go." The female argonian answered before gently motioning for Amirah to hurry off to bed. "Thank you Keerava." She thanked her before quickly climbing the stairs. Reaching her room, Amirah unlocked her room and walked in. Closing the door behind her she smiled as she seen Ma'Rahka's sleeping face. "You're such a kitten... " She giggled before pulling the fur covers over his small body. Sitting down on the bed just across from Ma'Rahka's she quickly removed her flat shoes and then her apron. Leaning towards the footboard of her bed, the kahjiit gently draped her apron across the back of it. "With the coin I earned tonight, I should be able to afford that horse... then Ma and I can travel across Skyrim more quickly. That will leave me with a measly five hundred gold." Sighing roughly Amirah flung herself back against the bed. Her golden hair laid sprawled about her head, "I'll just have to earn a lot more money while we travel... that's the only way I'll be able to afford to build a house at Lakeview... I love that location." Taking her hands up to her face, Amirah covered her eyes and tried to think about the quickest and most rewarding route to take to get to Whiterun. Surely she could make some coin there selling home cooked meals from wild game. Rolling over, Amirah closed her eyes and waited for morning to come.

Illumia and Hesterian - Age: Twenty-six - Gender: Female - Species: Snow Elf - Marriage: Single - Location: On the road infront of Dawnstar- Tags: Open,

As the morning light traveled across Illumia and Hesterian's camp, both began to stir in their bedrolls. Illumia's silver eyes fluttered open first, a soft exhail rolled from her seemingly hot lips. She watched as the cloud of mist rolled on the still air then faded as it spread out. Looking down at her bedroll she could see small ice crystals frozen to the fabric, she was so warm within her bed it made it unimaginably difficult to become part of the world where it was not anywhere near as warm as it was within her bedroll. It was obvious to her the Hesterian was in the same posistion... he too seemed to have ignored the morning and sayed within his warm bed without a second thought. "Hest..." Illumia whispered, warm mist puffing from her lips. "Hest." She said once more, it was his turn to hunt them down a meal. "HEST!" Illumia finally shouted his name, an echo could be heard bouncing off the rocky cliffs and hills. Finally, Hesterian had rolled over to face Illumia, his expression screamed leave me alone, his nose was bright pink as well as his ears and cheeks. "Hest, It is your turn to catch breakfast..." She reminded him before siting up, she made sure to keep her bedding wrapped around her body to keep the bitter cold air from attacking her warm skin. "Yeah, yeah... I know." He grumbled as he suddenly pulling himself up into a sitting position then wiggled out of his warm bed. Instantly, the boy's hands began to pinken, why did we come to this foresaken land in the first place? why didn't we stay in Falkreath or Riften where it's a tad warmer? Illumia tried to recall the reason silently while she watched Hest get his boots and a pair of gloves on. "Why did we travel here in the first place?" She finally asked as she slowly wiggled out of her bedding as Hesterian had. "We didn't intend to... " He replied, his voice sounding harsh and irratable. "We were on our way to Whiterun when we some how missed our turn...." His sullen expression darkened a bit more as Illumia replied with a simple "Oh..." This explained alot to her, during the last half of their journey, Hesterian had become quite hostile and angry towards her for some reason she didn't know. Well, now she knew. It was her fault they had missed the turn, she had insisted on following the road along the mountains when she should have listened to Hest and followed the road south of Windhelm instead of North like she wanted to go. "Hurry up and get up!" Hesterian demanded as he threw his blanket over the rump of their well built horse. "If your things are not loaded on Jay's back by the time I return I will leave you stranded!" He snarled, for a sixteen-year-old boy, Hesterian could get quite mean... Nodding her head with reluctance Illumia quickly began gathering up what little she had and began loading it on the back of their horse she referred to as Ace. About an hour had passed before Hesterian came back, by that time Illumia had a new fired going with two potatoes in a pan cooling with butter and onion's stuffed inside. "Did you catch anything?" She asked. From a distance, Hesterian held up a quail, "Yeah, I caught this!" He called before rushing over to the fire to get warm. The look on his face seemed cheerful compared to the one he wore when he left, a smile spred across his young face as he quickly cleaned the meat of feathers and the in trials. Within another two hours they had full stomachs and were well on the road again.

"Illumia, how many more potatoes do we have?" the sound of rustling could be heard from behind Hester as Illumia quickly opened and shifted things around in her carry bag. "Hmm, we have five." She told him as she pulled a carrot from her bag and handed it to Hest. "Alright." He answered before leaning towards the horses head to offer the carrot. "It should take us about a days travel to get there." He told Illumia, "That is without stops and all." nodding her head Illumia smiled, "Well, then let's keep moving." She told him as she they road along on Ace/Jay's back.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:03 pm

[quote="aeternavi."]
    A L T A V I A
    seventeen - breton - location: South of Winterhold - tags: Mika & Hanzar

She remembered the map, but a map was useless if one could not see any landmarks other than snow. Flurries churned up from the sharp wind coursing up the slopes fluttered in Altavia's hair and lashes, melting as they touched her skin. It made her eyes water, but other than that, the girl didn't complain. Every thought that came up she held back and saved her breath. It's been hours traveling through Dawnstar and Windhelm and the weather only grew harsher, but alluvia would endure. Her mare huffed clouds of misty breath. She would be as steadfast as her proud horse. What lay ahead intimidated her, but as her brother used to say: Fear cuts deeper than swords.

She noticed Hanzar and Mika stop ahead off the hardly visible road to take a brief break from their travels once again. Then she realized how hungry she was. They haven't had a good meal for hours, it was just frequent snacking, and they were having to make their rations a bit smaller each time. Altavia didn't want to get off the warm back of her palomino, so she ate in the saddle. At Hanzar's assurance, she craned her neck to try and see beyond to road. "I don't see anything." She remarked with a sight mouthful, wrapped inside her cloak holding tight as the wind tried to pry it open and freeze her bones. Not today. Maybe there was a way to use her mythical abilities and make the weather better than it was then, but it would be arrogant to pursue since she hardly even knew how she did it.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:28 pm

"Well, yeah!" Raavi beamed, "Everyone that's ever noticed my armor has always tried to kill me because of my rank, because I'm a thief. Like I'd just let those simpletons get me that easily!" she chortled, purring. "But, you just seem nice about it. I don't really sense any bad will from you, and, well..." Raavi trailed, giggling. "I don't know, you have that-spark in your eyes. A spark that looks at gold and treasure and would do anything for it. A spark that lets you enjoy taking from others so you can live better. A spark...like mine." she explained, hunching her shoulders close to her to hide her blush. "And not to mention, I would love to show you some pointers! I could teach you a lot about any type of thievery! We could be stealing buddies-what a thrill!" The Nightingale got off of her horse, tying it next to the stables. Raavi gave S'tiza some food before turning to Conavin, waiting for his response.
Slick the Slickest Slipper of Slickness. (Or just Slick.)/ Brenton/ Intermediate Thieves Guild Member/ Mood: Feeling Hot as the Sun Like Always, Baby!/ Male/ 18/ Tags; None.

Slick leaned back in his seat at the Ragged Flagon, taking a deep breath in. He had just woken up for his jobs, as someone in such a pristine state of health always had to be up at the crack of dawn. He counted the amount of jobs he had on his finger, excited to start his work. But, he couldn't help but wonder about a admirer of his, Raavi. Raavi was a experienced Nightingale, who seemed to enjoy talking to him. Well, she seemed to enjoy talking to everyone, but he felt like he was her favorite person to converse with! He shot Sapphire, a fellow member, a compliment on her hair. "Slick, I swear, you give me one more of those comments and you won't have a body part to hand them with!" she growled, sweeping out of the room. Slick shrugged her harsh words off; Sapphire obviously wasn't ready for a wonderful, perfect man like him.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:40 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi

╚═══════════╝

Conavin raised a eyebrow. He wasn't sure if she was just complimenting him or actually meant it. He jumped off the horse and walked over to Raavi. "Alright. Thanks." He said in a happy tone, allowing his voice to portray how he felt. He shoved his hands into his pockets and looked at Riften. It wasn't as nice as Whiterun but that was expected. "I owe you, I dunno a sweet roll or something." He wasn't sure how he was going to pay Raavi back, it wasn't like money was a concern for her.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:56 pm

"Well, I won't deny sweets!" Raavi exclaimed, swiping her tail side to side quickly. And, for once, Conavin actually seemed happy. Finally! She knew there was a enthusiastic person in there that she could drag out, and she did! Was it this easy to get him glad, or would she have to work even harder to have him show his emotions the next time around? Well, Raavi would find out eventually. "All of the members are usually up at this time, so I'm sure they'll be able to greet you. Just remember," she paused, having the guards open the gates for them. "Most of the people in there are really stand-offish and rude. Real downers, honestly. I mean, there's Slick, that guy at least doesn't give you death threats every time you talk to him." she mused, "But, I'm sure you're going to fit in great!" Raavi finished.
Slick the Slickest Slipper of Slickness. (Or just Slick.)/ Brenton/ Intermediate Thieves Guild Member/ Mood: Feeling Hot as the Sun Like Always, Baby!/ Male/ 18/ Tags; None.

Slick drank some of his wine, looking around for the other females in the guild. If anything, they were training their skills in the next room. He would just have to go in there and show them real skill later! But, for now, he just wanted to finished his drink. He stared at the door leading to the sewers and eventually the small river inside of Riften. Slick wondered how long it would take Raavi to get back, as she normally took her time depending on the mission. And, as a matter of fact, he would probably have to start on his extravagant, wonderful assignments soon, too.
But, for now, he still had half a bottle to go, and he wasn't going to stop until it was all gone.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me