Once loved~twice broken ~ human role play ~ open n accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Once loved~twice broken ~ human role play ~ open n accep

Postby Deletingaccount » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:00 am

(i'll post for embry later or tomorrow)

Sky looked up as she rode her horse along the rode, she'd taken herfor a trail ride to ease a bit of tension on the mare from the competition two days ago, no hard work, just a relaxing day. She watched the guys talk and rolled her eyes "excuse me but who are you and why-" she realised who they were and sighed "let me guess, City boys" she sighed softly as she dismounted her horse tying one of the split reins trough the mares breast plate, she then looked at the two boys pullig the other rein down and holding it, "this way" she murmured gently and motioned to the house, "it's quite a walk, about 4 kilometers of driveway till you hit the stables, then another one before the house, and another half before you hit the cabins where you will be staying. So, we will be stopping at the stables and I will be saddling two horses up, you can leave your bags at the stables, and once we get to the house I shall have one of the workers get the car and go get your bags, then you will give me the horses and you will walk towards the cabins, names and rooms are on a sheet outside the guys cabins, let me know if you need any more help." she smiled in a sweet tone.
Deletingaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Once loved~twice broken ~ human role play ~ open n accep

Postby .:shiver:. » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:13 am

[ bump? ]
All for One, One for all