❝ Scattered Dust ❞ } a witch roleplay

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

{⋆} seven

Postby turpitude. » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:13 am

m a r c e l l e t t e ;;
                ___ where :fiddler, mood : indecisive, tagged : arwen

a quick sideways glance to her companion was the only sign that marcel had noticed arwen shying away from her, otherwise marcellette still faced the front of the shop, her eyes drawn to the menu before her as she considered what the boy had said about her options. black coffee did sound delightful at the moment and would definitely wake her up from the tired curse she was under but an onion bagel? that sounded delicious and her stomach agreed with her. licking her slightly chapped lips, finally came to a conclusion; a long black would be her breakfast today.

just as she decided what she'd spend her five dollars on arwen stepped closer to her as they moved up a bit in line. "I think I'm going to get the coffee," she told him, attempting to breath life into a new conversation. "wat about you?" she asked for the second time since they stepped into the fiddler, and although arwen had given her an answer, he was still studying the menu, searching for something.

[ oc // this is really late and very short, for now on I'll be on more often ]
turpitude.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me