ჯ it's ours t o n i g h t ჯ -remake|BVB|semi-lit| closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ჯ it's ours t o n i g h t ჯ -remake|BVB|semi-lit| close

Postby Jaybat » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:20 am

Roxanne
      Roxanne shrugged lightly and nodded. "Sure," she answered after a moment. She was probably going to be a bit slow today because of everything, but she didn't particularly care right now. It didn't matter to her. "That's fine." It took her a few seconds to remember that she needed a design. "Do you have an idea in mind of what you want it to be?" she asked, still hating the way her voice sounded. Still pitiful with forced cheeriness mixed in. And it wasn't even convincing cheeriness. It was the sort of fake happiness that she'd heard a few of her friends use when something really bad had happened. The sort of 'I-really-don't-care' fake happiness. Roxanne hated using that voice.
they/them or he/him

ImageImageImageImageImage
Jaybat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby confliction » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:38 am

NDY

Andy nodded at the artist's question. "Yeah, can I borrow a piece of paper and a pen or something?" He grabbed a blank sheet out of a nearly full pack of printer paper and a pen from the front desk. The pen was covered with Oli Sykes' name, lyrics, face. How snazzy. That guy always rubbed people the wrong way, Andy included. At the end of the day, you either hated him or loved him. Andy weighed a bit on the darker sides. It wasn't that Oli was talented or an amazing artist or anything. It was the negativity of his attitude. Andy tried jokes around him, Oli shot back with harsh sarcasm. He brought down the mood immensely. And the englishman also got drunk way too much. Hanging out with him for just one night was hell.

Andy began drawing a detailed sketch of what he had in mind for the two tattoos. He made the Z look kinda girly and curvy, the A jagged and sharp. The word 'through', which was between the two letters resembled some type of block stamps. While in the midst of drawing, he shot a quick glance at Zarah, as if to say, "Say something to her." He ended up starting the conversation and he began it terribly. "So, are you in a relationship?"

{ guys, don't get me wrong. Oli is awesome and i don't even know why i'm writing these things about him..
              p.s. i might draw the tattoo, scan it and send it to you guys. maybe. }
ILOVEYOU
"IT ALL GOES BACK
TO THE FIRST KISS
IT WAS THE ONE
I THOUGHT I'D NEVER MISS
MAYBE WE WERE
ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES
MAYBE I'M JUST
NOT QUITE STRONG ENOUGH
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE
THE EASY PART
BUT BREAKING DOWN
IS WHAT I FOUND HARD
NOW I'M WEARING THIS SMILE
THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN
I'M BRUISED AND SCARRED
SAVE ME FROM THIS
BROKEN HEART
ALL MY LOVE
WILL SLOWLY FADE
AND FALL APART
SOMEONE PLEASE SING
THIS LOVESICK MELODY
CALL MY NAME
IF YOU'RE AFRAID, I'M JUST A KISS AWAY"
╔═══════════╗

___.Image____

I'LL LEAVE MY ROOM
OPEN
TILL SUNRISE
FOR YOU,
I'LL KEEP MY EYES
PATIENTLY
FOCUSED ON YOU
I WILL GO DOWN
AS YOUR LOVER
YOUR FRIEND,
GIVE ME YOUR LIPS
AND WITH ONE KISS
WE BEGIN

╚═══════════╝
confliction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mydadleftme » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:26 pm

Zarah arched an eyebrow slightly when she felt Andy's arm go around her waist, though she quickly replaced her questioning look with a smile when she was reminded of the part they were playing at the moment. But as Andy conversed with the girl, Roxanne - who very much looked like how Jake had described her - Zar busied herself further yet with looking around the tattoo shop, finding to be highly interesting. Though she'd been in multiple tattoo shops, the one to get her own tattoo, and then others with friends, Zarah still found each one to be different and unique, thus worth her time with looking. Looking down at the paper as Andy scribbled out the design, she tilted her head to the side, finding it to be quite interesting and rather neat looking, so she had no problem with adding this tattoo to her small collection; as in, making it only two tattoos. Zarah's gaze was drawn over to Andy when he shot her the glance, trying to get her to say something. But she didn't know what to say so she just shrugged. Zarah was, to say the least, not very good at talking with people she'd just met, much less when dealing with this sort of a situation. But soon Andy started talking. She smirked faintly when Andy asked his question. Zar gently tapped his foot with her own, glancing at him with a teasingly questioning look.

[{ nah, it's cool ^^ I love Oli to death, but I know he can be a bit ... intimidating? I guess xD And that would be cool about the tattoo, if you get time to do it c: }]
mydadleftme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaybat » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:31 pm

Roxanne
      Roxanne was scanning the sheet of paper when he said that. It made her wince, which only made her take longer with her response. She shook her head. "No, I'm not," she answered. She didn't particularly like the way that sounded, either, especially mixed in with her already sad voice. "I was, but that... ended." Didn't like that, either. How many other things would she have to say that she absolutely hated outside of her own mind? She probably wasn't even saying that the right way.
they/them or he/him

Jaybat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby confliction » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:33 pm

{ yeah, he's amazing. i'm just a horrible person at heart. haha, no. but i guess i'd always wondered how it would feel to feel about someone that way. now i know. i feel so guilty }
ILOVEYOU
"IT ALL GOES BACK
TO THE FIRST KISS
IT WAS THE ONE
I THOUGHT I'D NEVER MISS
MAYBE WE WERE
ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES
MAYBE I'M JUST
NOT QUITE STRONG ENOUGH
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE
THE EASY PART
BUT BREAKING DOWN
IS WHAT I FOUND HARD
THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN
I'M BRUISED AND SCARRED
SAVE ME FROM THIS
BROKEN HEART
ALL MY LOVE
WILL SLOWLY FADE
AND FALL APART
SOMEONE PLEASE SING
THIS LOVESICK MELODY
CALL MY NAME
╔═══════════╗

___.Image____

I'LL LEAVE MY ROOM
OPEN
TILL SUNRISE
FOR YOU,
I'LL KEEP MY EYES
PATIENTLY
FOCUSED ON YOU
I WILL GO DOWN
AS YOUR LOVER
YOUR FRIEND,
GIVE ME YOUR LIPS
AND WITH ONE KISS
WE BEGIN

╚═══════════╝
confliction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby confliction » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:37 pm

NDY

Andy looked up and paused drawing at Roxanne's response. Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner. "Really? Was it pretty recent?" he asked, hoping he wouldn't sound too suspicious. She was probably too tired to be too weary though. He shot yet another look at Zarah, encouraging her to say something.. reassuring? Maybe she could ask a question. So far, they weren't digging very deep.

{ whooops, sorry. double-posting here. and this is really really short. i'll make it up to you guys by drawing that tattoo. }
ILOVEYOU
"IT ALL GOES BACK
TO THE FIRST KISS
IT WAS THE ONE
I THOUGHT I'D NEVER MISS
MAYBE WE WERE
ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES
MAYBE I'M JUST
NOT QUITE STRONG ENOUGH
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE
THE EASY PART
BUT BREAKING DOWN
IS WHAT I FOUND HARD
THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN
I'M BRUISED AND SCARRED
SAVE ME FROM THIS
BROKEN HEART
ALL MY LOVE
WILL SLOWLY FADE
AND FALL APART
SOMEONE PLEASE SING
THIS LOVESICK MELODY
CALL MY NAME
╔═══════════╗

___.Image____

I'LL LEAVE MY ROOM
OPEN
TILL SUNRISE
FOR YOU,
I'LL KEEP MY EYES
PATIENTLY
FOCUSED ON YOU
I WILL GO DOWN
AS YOUR LOVER
YOUR FRIEND,
GIVE ME YOUR LIPS
AND WITH ONE KISS
WE BEGIN

╚═══════════╝
confliction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mydadleftme » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Zarah couldn't help but feel a little victorious at knowing that this girl was indeed the one whom Jake had been talking to them about. But yet, at the same time, Zar was feeling sad again, knowing that those two broke up. Anyway, she put on her most compassionate expression and smiled softly. "Aw, I'm sorry to hear that," she said, glancing over at Andy, then back over at Roxanne. She really didn't know how to say something without seeming presumptuous, but did it really matter right now? They were here for one thing, and one thing only, but still ... Zarah didn't want to be intrusive or anything on Roxanne.

[{ it's okay, and my post isn't all that great either }]
mydadleftme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaybat » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Roxanne
      Quietness. There was a slight buzzing in her ears as she nodded and answered out loud. "Yeah, it was." Saying it out loud hurt more than just thinking about it. Out loud, it was like she was actually admitting it. And it sucks, she thought, wondering if she should say that out loud. She didn't, though. Just kept it to herself, where it probably should be. Some thoughts weren't worth crap if they were said out loud. She managed a slight smile at Zarah, even though Roxanne was almost positive she could tell it was forced. "Thanks," she said. I guess... She really wasn't sure what else to say.
they/them or he/him

Jaybat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credence » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:20 am

OPEHLIA EVALYN FROST
            it's not like you didn't know that;;
            i said i love you and i swear i still do;;
            it must have been so bad;;
            cause living with me must have darn near killed you;;
            this is how you remind me;; of what i really am;;

A week. Had it already been that long since the day at the music store with Sammi and Jeremy? Since she had seen CC? She still didn't understand how she had walked away from him. Didn't understand how she hadn't shoved Jeremy into an alley and demanded every detail of who CC was now. She rolled over onto her side, staring at the alarm clock. A bright green 2:09 AM burned into the backs of her eyelids. Maybe that was what hurt the most; the fact that she probably didn't even know who he was now. In her mind, he had always known that if she was to see him again, he wouldn't be the same as he was when he left. She knew that, but somehow her heart hadn't caught up. Would getting to know who he was then be the right thing to do? Or was he better off without her complicating his life, holding him back? She gave up on sleep just as she had the past week. She got up and went to the living room, turned on the TV, and watched Nick at Nite in silence.

The next morning was the same as all the others, too. After classes, she went down to the music store on Baker Street. She hadn't been to the store she had seen Sammi at, over on Broadway, since that day. In her mind, that wasn't her music store. The one on Baker was the one she had grown up in, the one she had spent so many days with CC in. Somehow, it was an extension of her home. She could only thank God that the owner was almost always stoned, not nearly coherent enough to notice her loitering in the back by the Fenders and drums. She set her laptop up, trying to finish what she could of her assignments, while trying not to remember what this day symbolized for her. This day, so many years ago, CC left her.

credence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me