COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby DrDraconia » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:02 am

Name ;
Jared Rider Thomas

Nicknames ;
Rider

Likes ;
Video games, hiking

Age ;
Twenty two

Gender ;
Male

Crush ;
None yet

Family ;
His mother, Amy.
Hair Color ;
Blond/brown

Eye Color ;
Green

Weight ;

Height ;
6'3"

Build ;
Lean

Traits ;
Spontaneous,
excitable

Favorite color ;
Red

Meet Jared; your typical college student. He grew up in California before graduating, then took a job at a automobile shop to raise money for college, staying out of school for a few years. After finally making enough money, he got into college at twenty-one and is studying to be an engineer. His mother has always looked out for him, but he's really the one who has looked out for her. A sickly woman at forty-five, he grew up taking care of her when she couldn't get out of bed in the morning. He cares so much for her and can't stand to see her suffer.

Jared has always had a passion for music, but doesn't let it show, thinking it's a silly thing to love. Listening is one thing, singing and playing guitar is a whole other thing. The very idea of going to college for music appalled him, so he took the next best thing he was good at: math and creation. You can usually find him talking to a professor about a complicated math equation or in the library studying the making of a building.
DrDraconia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby OrangeBear99 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:50 am

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Happy
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann giggled as they got comfortable. For the first time in her life, she felt good and loved. Not the way you feel when you Mother hugs you or when your father kisses you or your brother shares a high five with you. The real feeling of love in the romantic sense. She was always considered a good friend and 'cute'. Never a striking beautiful young lady. To think a person who she just met found something in her that she became suddenly fetching was phenomenal. She was glad too.

Lucy Ann laughed as she pulled away regretfully. "I simply don't know! I liked staying in those arms of yours..."she grinned with a wink. "Maybe we can go to the lounge and see what we can. Or we can go to your room and you can let me inspect your things. Or just talk and do um things..."she chartered the whole time her eyes feasting on Mitch.

Last bumped by OrangeBear99 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:50 am.

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me