COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby TheSunAwakes » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:52 am

Username;; BeautyIsPain
Name;; Kyra Daniels
Age;; 19
Gender;; Female
Looks;; Down Below!
Sexual Orientation;; Straight
Personality;; Fun, Loveable, Funny, Kind, Sweet, Gentle, Caring, Etc.
Likes//Dislikes;; Many things i like but i dont like drugs and bullies ... not a big fan!
Crush;; Some....
Best Friends? Family? ;; No friends yet, My mom died giving birth to me and my dad died in war when i was 16. No Sibilings.
Favorite color;; Black.
Music Types;; ALL OF THEM!!!!

"He's Deaf, She's Hearing.... Bay~Emmett~Forever"
coding
TheSunAwakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:09 am

thundersnow esther sevina

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; genderfluid
sexuality ; pansexual
age ; nineteen
mood ;
tagged ; jeremy

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i shrugged a bit, not bothering to smile like my emotions had told me to do. i wasn't really an open book, per say. quite the opposite, really. when he answered my question i only nodded, glancing back in front of me. "yeah," i said slowly. i fiddled with the hem of my shirt absent mindedly, glancing down to my feet before up again ahead of me. "where do you want to stop by first?" i asked him, casting a bit of a sideways glance over to the brunette. slight skepticism showed, but then it faded again.
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:46 am

Ƭнιƨ ιƨ мɛ.

Seo Jeaki
Seo Jeaki

Ɩ αм Ƨɛσ Ĵɛακι, Ɩ ωαƨ вσяи Ѧαяcн 18тн . Ɩ αм 20 ʏɛαяƨ σғ αɢɛ. Ɩ нαʌɛ иσ мι∂∂ℓɛ иαмɛ.

Ƭнιƨ ιƨ вαƨιcαℓℓʏ мɛ.

Full name: Seo Jeaki
Nick names: Seo, Seal
Birth date: March 18th
Favourite quotes:
Ciel Phantomhive wrote:Pain tends to heal as time passes, but personally, I don't want time to heal my wounds. You may think you escaped the pain and forgotten it, but it's nothing more than stagnation. You can't move forward without pain.

Theme song(s): This love, this hate- Hollywood undead. Running away -Three days grace.
Sexuality: I am gay, but I do not really say it, and I don't want to believe it.

Ɩ αм Ƨɛσ Ĵɛακι, αи∂ Ɩ нα∂ α нσяяιвℓɛ ραƨт.

Ƭнιƨ ιƨ мʏ ρɛяƨσиαℓ тнιиɢƨ

Personality: Seo is a very, how do you say it? Rude, yet quiet kid. He enjoys pain, and will end up with a new piercing or tattoo every other week. His voice is deep, even though he is a very kind of girly boy.
History:
When Seo was born his parents knew he was different. He had these, amazing eyes. They were bright blue, but unlike any other baby, his hair was a nice black. His mother was a natural blonde, and his father was a redhead. They grew up with the assumption that he was born with a defect, but he wasn't. Little did his father know, his mother was cheating on him. When he was 5 his father found out and they got in fights a lot. Seo started picking up curses from them. Eventually he tried talking back and was slapped. He started writing poems about death, short stories about death. Soon he realized how nice men looked. The way their face was structured, the way their muscles felt. He never felt like that about woman. He shook his head. He wasn't gay..was he? He started getting into the bad groups, and he started smoking cigarettes, and pot. He likes the feeling it give him, it makes him feel, I don't know better.

Ɩ αм Ƨɛσ Ĵɛακι, αи∂ тнιƨ нαƨ вɛɛи ωнαт ℓσʌɛ ωαƨ ғσя мɛ.

Secret Crush: I-I don't know..
Crush: N-no one really
Boyfriend: N-no! No one loves me that much..
Husband: Is that even legal?
Kids: >/////< N-No!
Sexuality: Gay

Ɩ αм Ƨɛσ Ĵɛακι, αи∂ тнιƨ ιƨ тнɛ ωαʏ Ɩ αм.

Hobbies: Seo likes writing and poetry. Sometimes he'll draw, but that's rare as he thinks he sucks at drawing.
Likes: Animals, Edgar Allan Poe's works. Reading. Writing. Cross dressing.
Dislikes: Yelling, Fighting, thunder, bugs.
Secret 1: He enjoys pain as much as most people enjoy sweets.
Secret 2: He has scars crisscrossing his wrists so he wears a hoodie to cover them. He gave himself the scars when he was 14, because his parents were fighting over the phone and bringing him into it.
Secret 3: He sometimes likes to talk to himself, feeling like he's the only friend he's got.

Ɩ αм Ƨɛσ Ĵɛακι, αи∂ тнιƨ ιƨ мʏ ʌιятʋαℓ αρρɛяαиcɛ

Eyes: His eyes blue-grey eyes with a wide pupil.
Complexion: Seo is very pale,
Height: Seo is very short, he stands at 5"3'
Weight: Seo weighs about 99 pounds, and he is very skinny because he doesn't eat much.
Piercings: Septum, canine bites, gauges, smiley, tongue, naval
My c$ store is still open! if the item or pet you want is in a locked group pm me and I'll either give you a price or notify you if it's up for trade or not. all of my prices are located in my trade rules. Happy holidays and happy trading!
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

imran hauer

Postby deleted and gone » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:10 am

my name is imran hauer. not many people know me by name, but rather just bother to remember my face. it's
quite sad, really, how people only really seem to bother to remember you by looks rather than by name.
that's why istrive to get people's names down first; so that they don't have to know that i'm one of the
many that'll just forget their names and get on with life. because i won't do that to them. i'm a pretty
fair person
, not to go around gloating. but everyone says i'm a better person than most. nobody ever really
seems to understand me, but i'm pretty okay with that. let me be apart of the great unknown.
that's perfectly fine. i'm a little over eighteen years of age,still a freshman in college.
i'm studying computer programming. because, and i admit, here, i'm a total computer nerd.
i love spending countless hours on them, doing nothing but surfing and programming and coding
here and there. best past time for myself ever. i'm a male, who has dark brown hair and green blue eyes.
i hate my eyes, truthfully. i wish they were more blue than green. i've got pale skin
and quite a few tattoos and piercings.
my sexuality... well. there's something i'm not too
secretive about. i'm openly homosexual. i'm gay, yeah. i like a
lot of things, and dislike not so many. it'd be too difficult to try and name them all. so i shan't.
i've got no crushes, no boyfriends as of now, and no best friends.
i'm pretty lonely to tell the truth. but i kind of fancy being alone. my
favourite colour is orange, i guess. i mean, i like all of the colours.
but orange is my favourite. as for music types...well. i have many favourites in that field as well.
you can't make me pick one.
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:33 pm

(( Sorry, @TheSunAwakes . You did not follow a very important rule.
    @Fork and @double mobius, accepted!

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
dating Lucy Ann
-
in a forest
with Lucy Ann
Mitch's eyes automatically began to glitter again, and he propped his figure up on his toes. "No! You're kidding!" He shot with a cute boisterous laugh, tilting his head like an expectant puppy. "Hm... Next question. How old are you?" The male wagged his eyebrows with a funny smirk, swinging their palms in a little rhythm.
The Canadian's facial features were bumped up to an entire new level. His cheekbones stuck out with the effect his dimple made on them, and his pools of caramel eyes laced with Lucy Ann's. His skin color shone in the sunlight, making his hair look like an accident. It was simply a big mass of curls on his head, glittering in the light.
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
-----------------------------------------------
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Thu May 01, 2014 2:01 am

imran ebbe hauer

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; male
sexuality ; homosexual
age ; eighteen
mood ; contemplative
tagged ;

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

college was supposed to be hard. that's what everyone told me. college was hard, and there was no such thing as fun. i'd found the quite opposite of that, really. college was easy, and having fun came even easier. why couldn't people see that? college was definitely easier than work, that was for sure. okay, yeah, so there were lecture halls and other boring pieces of it. but college as a whole? it was much better than high school, to say the least. much, much better. i couldn't stand high school. the people there were just horrible and everything just... ugh. i hated it. that's why i was so glad to come to college and get away from that. being a considerable outcast didn't really help that fact. "all because people are idiots," i told myself, my voice a bare murmur. currently i was in my dorm, waiting for nothing, really. i had no idea what these next few years held. i was a freshman this year, working on my masters degree in computer programming. i loved computers. it was like my second life was myself living inside of one of them. i spent nearly every waking moment on them, no matter on what i was doing. my second heart, essentially. i shifted some at my desk, staring blankly at the bright screen in front of me. my fingers rested on the keys, my expression lack and blank. finally something inside my head clicked and i typed in a few things, my eyes trained to the scrawling white letters across the black blackground of the box. i tilted my head a bit, humming a stray line from one of my favourite punk goes pop songs, my foot tapping the bottom of my chair. my eyes narrowed some and i leaned closer to the screen, looking over it before cursing gently under my breath. improper syntax. of course. scoffing and pressing my lips together i retyped the tangled string, entering it back and sighing when it worked. a relieved sigh. js was being a bit too tough on me lately, so i'd momentarily switched to ruby. it was pretty user friendly, but at times i mixed up the syntax with some pieces from jquery or sometimes even python. it was difficult sometimes, but i knew that eventually i'd get the hang of it. after typing out another few lines i stood, going to the kitchenette and grabbing a granola bar, slipping on some flip flops and trudging outside the door. i closed it slowly behind me, glancing down the hall and sighing heavily, rubbing my eyes to adjust them to the light. i saw only one person, but they quickly disappeared into their dorm, leaving me alone on the hall. the concrete beneath my shoes were a bit slippery, but i managed as i walked across the hall, looking around with slightly squinted eyes.

[[ he's just roaming the halls, if anyone wants to find him or whatever. he's open. ]]
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Thu May 01, 2014 3:54 am

//OOC: I'll have Seo find him if you want

Seoul Jeaki | Male | 20 | Homosexual | Currently: Aimlessly walking through the halls. | Drugs or alcohol in system?: Not yet

college was easy. no matter what anyone told him. there was not as much rules. you could smoke at certain points on campus. when there were the legendary frat parties, you could drink until you peed yourself to dehydration. drugs were usually passed around. the only bad part was, that if you had bought drugs or beer, maybe vodka, you would be broke by the end of the hour. people didn't judge you, they didn't have time to. they couldn't judge you, because they were flooded by their own problems. but if you were slightly different, maybe a darker skin tone, maybe you would have a deformity, they would make fun of you at an angle.
all of that was out of his head, as he subconsciously moved his septum around his nose. his grey-blue eyes wandered over the slightly empty hall. he saw only one person, but he thought nothing of it. the beanie that suppressed the fluffy mess of hair on the back of his head slid down slightly. he was having trouble finding the cosmetology classroom. he ran his tongue over his bottom set of teeth, and then walked up to the male. whose half squinted eyes made him think he either had trouble seeing, or they were just like that normally.
"Oh.. uh do you know where.. uh cosmetology class is held?" he said, his deep voice holding a hint of discomfort in it. subconsciously he started to move his septum once more.
My c$ store is still open! if the item or pet you want is in a locked group pm me and I'll either give you a price or notify you if it's up for trade or not. all of my prices are located in my trade rules. Happy holidays and happy trading!
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Thu May 01, 2014 4:11 am

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Ecstatic
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann laughed along with her other half. It was amazing how two people could be so much alike! The brunette watched him laugh and she couldnt help but grin to bits. Mitch had a certain amount of charisma which made you smile no matter what. She loved the way how his whole face lit up when he was happy and especially his dimples. He was goner for dimples and adams apple and brunettes! Mitch was definitely her dream guy!

The brunette shook her head to his question quietly simply watching him. "Hmm...well I am nineteen, you? I know you are older than me anyways!"she chuckled with a cheeky wink swinging their arms in rhythm, her pretty face lit up with the sun. Her dark hair seemed to be in a weird shade of Maroon, but it made her more beautiful.

✯✯✯

Jeremy E.Grey
The Dancer
Feeling Friendly
Tagged: Thundersnow

Jeremy cracked a small smile as he watched the blonde. He knew the person was pretty much reserved but he was determined to change that. He had a whole three years to get to know Thunder Sevina. "I am a Dancer..."he mused ready to introduce himself inspite of not being asked to do so. He only hoped Thunder didnt find him annoying but rather a curious person. However, before he could further introduce himself the blonde shot a question with a hint of reservation. It certainly attracted him more to the blonde. "How about you? Where do you want to go first?"he asked with a smile.

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Thu May 01, 2014 5:44 am

imran ebbe hauer

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; male
sexuality ; homosexual
age ; eighteen
mood ; a bit surprised
tagged ; seoul

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

leaning against the wall, i sighed, blinking when i saw someone coming my way, and then talking to me. i opened my mouth to speak, then pausing, sighing slowly as i thought. "you're on the wrong floor," i murmured slowly, sizing him up with a bit more open eyes. i glanced back behind me before straightening. did he not have a map? i shook my head very subtly at my thoughts, slouching against the wall once more, going on to try and ignore him and not glance back to him. it was hard, but i managed.

thundersnow esther sevina

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; genderfluid
sexuality ; pansexual
age ; nineteen
mood ; a bit more open
tagged ; jeremy

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i paused some when he talked about him being a dancer. i sighed, rubbing my thigh absent mindedly. "yeah?" i paused, glancing down one hallway. "i wanna be an ecologist," i told him, turning down a hallway in which i wasn't sure where it led to. but i'd figure it out sooner or later, i knew. "or maybe i'll just be some person who plays in the dirt. i dunno. i just like being outside." i shrugged, finally smiling at him, still walking, glancing around as i went. "i've always been an outdoor-sy kind of person," i said.
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Thu May 01, 2014 6:27 am

Seoul Jeaki | Male | 20 | Homosexual | Currently: conversing with Imran | Drugs or alcohol in system?: Not yet

the flesh of his cheeks decided to take on an embarrassed shade of pink, causing a hand to, once more, move his septum around."sorry, do you know which floor it's on?"he asked, offering a small smile, his slightly crooked teeth giving his face a unique look to it. the bottom part of his smiley piercing rested against his teeth, which were faintly yellow in colour. not from lack of hygiene, but from smoking for five years. his eyes quickly took in imrans features, from the colour of his hair, probably not dyed at all, fluffy and soft from the lack of chemicals, unlike his own black hair, which for years had been chemically changed over and over until it even starts growing in rough and tangly. he had recently just redyed it black from the purple dye that encased the individual strands. his own eyes met the others, he seemed slightly taller than him, and his own took in the blueish hue in the green eyes imran posessed, unlike his own greyish blue eyes, which seemed dull now.
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me