a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⚔ ⚔ Beau - (32)

Postby nocturna. » Wed May 10, 2017 9:11 am

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: H -> W| location: Abandoned Hunting Shack | mood: Content, but Wary | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Beau smiled to himself as Ashlynn made herself comfortable against his chest. He could feel small, warm breaths against the skin of his neck as she gently inhaled and exhaled. With a small sound, her soft lips kissed his neck, causing a shiver to run up the brute's spine. Oh how he wished the moon's pull could wait....

------> The pair stayed this way for only a few moments more until Ashlynn suddenly jumped up from him and the couch. Beau blinked, sitting up quickly himself, as he wasn't expecting her to move as quickly as she did. He was on edge for a moment, wondering if something was wrong. His deep green hues watched the fae as she gracefully moved towards the cabin's door. She moved with purpose and ease, as if the wound wasn't as bothersome as before. The thought calmed him slightly. Beau watched as she made her way outside and shifted into her dark wolfy form. The fae padded back closer to the cabin, her icy hues beckoning him to join her.

------> Beau tossed the rest of the thick quilt from his legs and stood up from the couch. With a large stretch, he strode towards the cabin door. He made sure to shut it tightly behind him before leaving. He hadn't updated the door handle or lock yet, another thing he mentally added on his 'Cabin To Do list'. The sturdy brute turned to face Ashlynn's wolf and he leapt off the cabin's modest deck. Beau instantly shifted, landing as his tawny-gold wolf a few feet from his mate. The brute silently padded through the soft snow to her, lightly nosing her shoulder.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {27}, Madison and Mackenze {17}, Jason {14}

Postby The Alpha » Wed May 10, 2017 12:54 pm

➳ ♚ Kᴀᴛʜʀɪɴᴇ Rᴇʏɴᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ♚ ➳

╔═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╗
"And though she be but little,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
Current Form >> Wolf/Human
Location >> Harlow Territory
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Discomforted, Startled
Imprint >> James
Tags >> James
...she is fierce."
╚═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╝
As James stood to his paws, Kathrine followed suit, though as she moved and stretched a bit, her shoulder ached. The sensation caused her to hiss in discomfort as she quickly shifted her weight off of her leg. The soreness of the wounds was certainly causing the discomfort as it was not a sharp pain like it had reopened. The Alpha's eyes turned to the stitched up wound on her shoulder, happy to see that it was healing quickly; that didn't help the soreness she felt right now. She gave a sift sigh as she looked to her loved and nodded, "Let's go before something else happens." As if on cue, a wave of power hit the Alpha, a signal of the begining of the second night of the full moon. It sent a chill down Kathrine's spine as she looked around them. She saw no new-borns, but she could feel them in the distance, their power having increased with the night. The she-wolf sighed and was about to speak again before a harsh and terror filled scream echoed through the trees. It was a wolf's scream and the sound of it was familar. She struggled over the name until it suddenly hit her and she turned with widened eyes at James, "Madison...!"
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

☵ Mᴀᴅɪsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ Sɴᴏᴡ ☵

╔═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╗
"The two best parts
Age >> 17 years/17 years
Gender >> Female/Female
Rank >> Fighter/Omega
Imprint >> ~/~
Current Form >> Wolf/Human/Wolf/Human
Location >> Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Distraught/Broken
Tags >> Wylie/Aiyana
to an even better whole."
╚═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╝
The Omega jumped a bit at the words of her new Alpha as she approached her. She stopped before getting too close and Mackenzie appreciated that greatly. It was clear that Aiyana had not gotten much sleep either and that didn't bode well for the night ahead of them. She felt the prick of the moon's sickening power as it washed over her and the world around them. It made her nausous as it always did on the second night; it was always worse than the first. WIth a shaking breath, her voice awakened and she answered, "Not well...but a little bit. Perhaps an hour or two." Her light emerald gaze danced around the area, from the ground to the trees to the new Alpha to the house and then bakc to the ground, "I-It is far too quiet for my liking now. It seems everyone is leaving." A thought hit her then and she finally properly met Aiyana's gaze, "Wait...where is Ash-" The howl of fear and battle caused the Omega's head to spin back around towards the sound and she jumped to her paws then and a shake of fear went through her body as she recognized the sound woith out any hesitation. Madison...
- - - - - - - - - - - -
She'd been following his scent for hours, but it was growing faint and she was losing him. The thought made her begin to panic and not pay attenton to her surroundings. She felt the moon activate and the power of it run through her, but that only made her more worried for Wylie and made her more frantic. Madison sopped and looked around her in the shadows, searching for the white color of his beautiful pelt. "Wylie, please, where are you!?" She did not hear the soft snarl behind her, nor did she see the large new born brute stalking out of the shadows behind her, his eyes wild with the exffect of the moon. Madison was entirely obviouls as he drew near and prepared to pounce. "Wylie!! Wy-!!!" The feeling of the wolf's jaws around the back of her neck and the crushing pressure put upon it sileneced her scream, but not before it exvolved into a howl of terror and panic. Her fear quickly became rage though as she sqirmed and clawed at his face even as the brute pushed her to the ground from behind and pinned her there. A stray claw met its mark on his face and caused him to release her and jump back as he did. Madison sputtered and coughed as she regained the abilit to breathe again, shaking as she got to her feet again.

She did not stay down for long - barely a full minute's worth of time - as she turned and howled in rage at him, "How dare you, you stupid life form!!" The smaller built ex-fighter leaped into action and barreled into him, clawing and biting on whatever she could and causing the brute to howl in rage as they fought. Their screams of rage and battle echoed through the trees of the forest and reservation as they battled on the border between them, drawing attention from all corners of the area...

☾ Jᴀsᴏɴ O· Rɪɴɴ ☾

╔═════════ ═════════╗
"Don't get used to me
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Male
Species >> Human
Occupation >> Werewolf Hunter
Location >> The Forest
Feeling >> Curious
Tags >> None
because I'm not who I'm supposed to be."
╚═════════ ═════════╝
The howls of battle and fighting did not echo for long before they reached Jason's
ears. Bullet had stopped before they had though and stood up in a rigid and focused stance, a low growl on his lips. Judging by the fervency of the voices, it would draw anything in the nearby radius to the scene, including the white wolf he hunted. thinking that this would be the case, the hunter changed course and called his hound to follow him. They would head to the scene of the fighting and see what else they could score there with their big prize as well. He would have that white wolf's fur after all. If it was the last thing he did, he would have it.
[/size]
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed May 10, 2017 1:51 pm

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Katherine
In the Woods
With Katherine
Feeling- Unsettled, alert
~~~~~~~~~~
The wolf looked over Kathrine to make sure she was okay, he saw her wounds and things were healing and he was glad. The dark wolf shook out his coat as he stood with her, and he felt that shiver of power, which always made him sick. But that was quickly interrupted by the howls, and his ears went back with a soft snarl, "Clearly this trend of this full moon being awful is going to continue, we should check it out, but all this noise is going to attract wolves, and hunters...' he said with a low growl as he headed towards it with Katherine, although he was on high alert, he was going to protect her and keep her safe, that is what he did as a mate after all, even if she was his alpha. He was careful and protective, but he also knew they needed to check this out, and maybe eliminate some of the hunters it attracted.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇆ T ⇆ {15}

Postby evixtus » Fri May 12, 2017 5:34 am

T R A F A L G A RK R A M E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
wylie ✘ twenty-three
male ✘ loner
form ✘ wolf/human
on ✘ unknown
tags ✘ Madison

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    The metallic scent of blood reached him, causing his velveteen's to curl at the rank scent. He shook it off for a moment, before the sudden sound of painful screams reverberated off of the treetops. 'Madison. . .' Snarling at himself in agitation, he pivoted off of his back feet, plummeting through the brush, following the cries of pain. As it got louder the closer he approached, he knew that the entire reservation could hear it. Though he was still injured from his fight with Aiyana over the title of Alpha, he ignored the tremors of pain coursing through his open wounds.
    He broke through the dense barrier of trees blocking him from Madison and the feral newborn. Managing to time his moves perfectly, he body slammed the newborn off of his previous subordinate, outsizing both of them by a greater good. Claws flicking against the newborn, the small beast had slower reaction times compared to Wylie, and received every brutal hit; there was no mercy from the ex-Alpha. The anger he had devoted to himself was being released on this newborn. Sending the newborn flying to the ground, dazed in a pile of open injuries, missing tufts of fur, and tremors, he turned towards Madison, moving to stand by her side in a protective manner, herding her towards a gnarled oak. "Where are you bleeding?" He growled softly, his blue eyes glittering with worry.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ashlynn marie ladouceur. (31)

Postby sawyer beans. » Sun May 14, 2017 9:16 am

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tags; Beau, Madison, Wylie. location; forest.

Ashlynn watched as her mate launched himself off the porch, shifting mid air into his blonde wolf form. Her eyes following him as he padded lightly through the snow towards her. She rubbed her head against his side to show her affection towards him. She made a slight whining noise as she rubbed the corners of her mouth on his blonde fur, leaving her scent on him. Her paws padded a circle around her mate before she stood beside him. Her icy blue orbs focused on the dark woods surrounding them. It's going to be a long night, she thought to herself. Her eyes met his before she shook the snow from her dark pelt and leaped off into the woods. Snow covered trees went flying past her as she ran, with a limp, through the snow. Dodging a branch here and there before she came to a halt. Her icy blue eyes now huge, her ears alert, tail stiff, and hackles raised.

It was a terror filled scream that caused Ash to come to a complete halt. A growl rose from inside her as her eyes searched the wounds surrounding her mate and herself. She looked at Beau before taking off towards the scream. Her paws throwing snow behind her as she picked up her pace. Her eyes now focused straight towards the scream and howls of rage. It was obvious a fight had broken out. As she came closer and closer to the scene, her nose picked up two very familiar scents. Her pace slowed as her mind figured out who the scents belonged to. It was too late for her to turn back though. Now she stood in the clearing, her eyes now locked on Wylie and Madison. She barely noticed the newborn who stand a few yards from her. A growl rose from within her as she stood protectively beside her mate.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - (33)

Postby nocturna. » Sun May 21, 2017 1:43 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Wolf | location: Forest | mood: Angry | tagged: Ash, Wylie, Madison ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Beau's tail wagged happily as Ashlynn pressed her muzzle into his side, rubbing herself along his shoulder and side. As she did so, the tawny brute gently licked her forehead, offering his own affection towards his mate. After a few more moments, Ashlynn turned to look back at him before bounding off into the darkened forest. Beau exhaled lightly, soft wisps of fog escaping his jaws before he pushed off, lunging after the dark pelted fae.

------> He caught up with her quickly, and remained in pace with her - just in case. He knew very well that Ash was more than capable of taking care of herself, but after last night, he would not let her out of his sight. Suddenly Ashlynn skidded to a hault, stopping on a dime and completely alert to the pair's surroundings. He raised an eyebrow curious as to why the sudden stop. But, the brute followed suit a slowed to stop a pace or two ahead of her. His hears perked as the cause hit him. A loud blood curdling scream of pain cut through the forest. And so it begins... The brute thought to himself.

------> Beau nodded to his mate as her icy hues found his green ones before they both took off once more. Upon reaching the clearing where the fight was occurring, the brute's eyes widened and a deep snarl left his jaws, his hackles now raised. Beau's focus landed on Wylie's white wolf. It appeared as if he came to the aid of pack mate Madison. Neither appeared seriously hurt, not yet at least.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aiyana [18] • elizaveta [1]

Postby azhefa. » Sun May 21, 2017 8:37 pm

-
Aiyana-Grace
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
ana 25 years werewolf kramer alpha pets; sebastian [imprint is set] tags; mackenzie

sitting on the grass, ana watches mackenzie for a moment as the teenager speaks. the young she-wolf has gone through a lot in the last twenty-four hours and she has a sinking feeling that it will only get worse. the newly appointed alpha nods lightly to mackenzie's words, her ears folding back a little at the mention of how silent the house was. for some reason most of the pack had disappeared, a few without even a goodbye. she looks to sebastian as the pup sniffs around a bush nearby, he was limping a bit, but he was healing nicely with the meds she had given him. ana turns back to mackenzie as the omega starts to speak again, finally meeting her rather broken gaze with her own saddened one. her ears perk at her question, but then her head snaps around as a sudden howl of fear and panic shatters the unsettling silence.

immediately, ana's beast surges forward, her eyes flaring gold before they return to blue as the beast is pushed aside. she automatically looks for sebastian and was slightly relieved to see him scampering back to her side. ana looks to mackenzie as her beast once again tries to surface, her eyes simmering gold as she speaks.
    "stay here and protect him, i'm trusting you with his life," she says, her tone one of finality while her eyes remain soft. sebastian was her heart and soul, putting his life in her hands was a big show of how much she trusts mackenzie. ana pushes sebastian over towards mackenzie and licks his head before nodding to the omega and bounding off into the trees. once she slips into the forest, ana lets the beast surface once more, but instead of it taking over completely, the two merge. one body, one mind. they have a pack to protect and they need to do it together.

her injured leg was barely even an ache as she flies through the forest, her mind focused only on getting to madison. even if the girl was no longer in her pack, she was still someone that ana cares for. the sounds of a fight reaches her ears and it makes her lip tremble in a snarl. ana doesn't even slow down as she surges into the clearing that not only wylie and madison were in, but beau and ashlynn as well. her golden eyes locked upon the newborn near ashlynn, one the female doesn't seem to notice. with a loud snarl, the young alpha launches herself at the already injured newborn. the two clash in a fury of snarls and snapping teeth, but ana was too quick for the weaker beast. she pins it down with her jaws locked around its throat, her claws digging into their shoulder as they try to squirm free. ana rumbles a dark growl and the newborn freezes, finally realizing who had a death grip on their throat. the alpha snarls around the newborn's throat, she can smell madison's blood on their coat and it was driving her beast into a fury. how dare they attack her pack, her loved one. ana's blazing gold eyes betray her beast's rage, it was almost a repeat of the night before. but this time, her beast demands blood, not submission.

Elizaveta-Rousseau
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
lizzy, red 26 years human hunter pets; lux pan/single tags; open

the huntress was up at dawn as per usual, her training so hardwired that she couldn't sleep in even if she tried. once she was up, lizzy does her morning workout, starting with some warmups and then a five-mile run before she gets into the more involved exercises. by the time she finishes her cool down exercises, the sun was wide awake. lizzy takes a quick shower before getting dressed in her usual attire which is mostly military styled such as her multi-pocketed cargo pants and combat boots. after lacing up said boots, lizzy pulls on her jacket and gets her gadgets together. the smart watch was connected to both her phone and the go-pro camera she has for her kestrel, lux. she straps the watch onto her wrist and checks its connection to her phone before switching on the go-pro to check its connection as well. once the checks come up clear, she wraps her black and grey shawl wrap scarf around her neck before grabbing her backpack and keys.

on her way out, lizzy drapes her wireless earbuds around her neck with one stuck in an ear while the other hangs loose. news and weather reports start flooding her ear as she heads for the small building behind her home. chirping and squawking come from inside the building as she enters it and heads for the tiny kitchen area within. besides the small walk way and the tiny kitchen area, the rest of the building was encased in wire mesh with the ceiling being mostly skylights. the aviary was almost too big considering she only has one bird living in it and it was only a bit bigger than a raven. lux chirps and squeaks at his owner as she defrosts a frozen mouse, demanding his breakfast. he would have gotten a live mouse to hunt in his enclosure, but lizzy needs to restock since her breeding pair died from some kind of sickness she couldn't fix.

after lux was fed and fitted with his little harness, lizzy gives him a scratch on the chest and carries him outside. the harness was just big enough to strap the go-pro camera to the small bird and won't hinder his flying or weigh him down too much. once outside, she releases lux and heads down the trail behind her home, one that lead straight to the forest where she knows not one, but two packs live. for the remainder of the day, lizzy walks the forest with lux flying up above with his camera rolling. she is able to see what he sees just by checking her watch or phone since they are all connected. when night falls, lizzy keeps her hand on the two gun holsters that are strapped to each side of her waist. she sends lux back to the sky after letting him rest on her shoulder for most of the evening and keeps an eye on her watch as well as what's around her. the sudden howls that erupt from farther into the forest peek her interest, but she chooses to walk calmly towards the sound instead of running like she knows most hunters would.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {28}, Madison and Mackenze {18}, Jason {15}

Postby The Alpha » Sat May 27, 2017 2:20 pm

➳ ♚ Kᴀᴛʜʀɪɴᴇ Rᴇʏɴᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ♚ ➳

╔═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╗
"And though she be but little,
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
Current Form >> Wolf/Human
Location >> Harlow Territory
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Discomforted, Startled
Imprint >> James
Tags >> James
...she is fierce."
╚═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╝
The sounds of fighting grew closer as the red and cream Alpha trailed a path through the brush and the ever growing blanket of snow. She couldn't go as quickly as she would have liked with her injured shoulder and though it was healing, the stinging soreness has gotten worse the more she moved on it. She kept her injured side turned to James and she kept close to him as well, moving through the brush side by side with him. This night already had her on edge and it had hardly even begun yet. She had begun to understand James's feelings about it as if she saw it in a new light now. Perhaps that was an effect of the imprint, that she now saw things in his perspective as well as her own. It would be quite interesting if that was truly the case. The closer they grew to the scene of the battle the move scents she recognized. She stopped on the tree line, her ears swiveling around as her icy gaze quickly find the familiar figures of those she knew. Madison, Wylie, Beau, Ashlynn, Aiyana...it seemed almost everyone was here. And then there were plus some.

Much like the night before had been with the battle over the pup's little den, the newborns were swarming closer and closer in the dakrness, their eyes being the only thing visible as they closed in on Madison and Wylie and Aiyana as she'd jumped in as well. Beau and Ashlynn were on the sidelines just as she and James were. Kathrine turned her gaze to watch as three newborns then darted out of the shaodws and charged at Madison and Wylie, engaging in battle with them. The Alphaess shifted on her paws, having to frce herself to stop from bolting out to jump into the batle and help fight. Her shoulder screamed alightly at the motion and she winced and could only stand still and watch. She was suddenly glad she did. The hint of gunpowder in the air, the faint scent of a hound and a human scent as well; it was somewhere hiding in the shadows. She looked to James, "There's a hunter here already. But where...?" Her icy gaze darted around trying to locate him though she had no luck. At least not now.

☵ Mᴀᴅɪsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ Sɴᴏᴡ ☵

╔═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╗
"The two best parts
Age >> 17 years/17 years
Gender >> Female/Female
Rank >> Fighter/Omega
Imprint >> ~/~
Current Form >> Wolf/Human/Wolf/Human
Location >> Reserve Border/Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Distraught/Broken
Tags >> Wylie/Aiyana
to an even better whole."
╚═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╝
The ex-fighter had been enjoying the fight truthfully. It was allowing her to let of some anger the moon was supplying her with. That didn't end when the new born snapped his jaws on her side and made her yelp; it really only made Madison angerier. Suddenly however, her opponenet was pulled away from her and before she could blink, Wylie had corraled her to the side and was asking where she was hurt. She couldn't help but blink the way she did, a look of confusion taking over her features as it over took her anger for a moment. But only for a moment. She then shook her head and glared at the white wolf, "Oh so NOW you decide to come find me after you left me like that-!" A loud snarl drew her eyes back to the loner as he was set to charge again and she prepared herself to fight him again but again she was interrupted by another white wolf, Aiyana, leaping in to the rescue. Madison's lip curled in irritation at the very thought of being protected by such a person. She had half a mind to jump in and help the loner out this time and fight Aoyana for a moment, but as the three newborns suddenly charged at her and Wylie, she crouched and growled vicously in anger by her "ex" Alpha as she said, "Well being you're here, how about help me beat these idoits up, huh?"

She charged the first one and lunged at him, meeting him mid-air as they began fighting, drawing more and more attention...
- - - - - - - - - - - -
She didn't even have time to argue with Aiyana as the new alpha pushed the wolf pup towards her, gave her a nod, and disappeared into the trees in the direction of her sister. Once again, Mackenzie was alone and helpless. Her shaking started up again and she pressed as close as she could to Sebastion without hurting him as if he was the bigger wof and she was the pup. She could hear her sister's growls and snarls ad could partically feel the tension in the air coming from the battle scene. Her legs shook as she fought with herself over what she should do. To follow orders or to go to her sister's side again...Finally,
she could stand it no more. Gingerly, she picked up the pup in front of her and lifted him up off his paws, moving back up to the pack house door and opening it, putting him inside. "I-I'm sorry Sebastion...Aiyana...but I must go to my sister...! I'm so sorry!" She closed the door back so that the pup could not follow her and darted with the speed of a frightened hare into the trees to follow the sounds of battle, a fear in her heart that was slowly driving her mad.

☾ Jᴀsᴏɴ O· Rɪɴɴ ☾

╔═════════ ═════════╗
"Don't get used to me
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Male
Species >> Human
Occupation >> Werewolf Hunter
Location >> Reservation Border
Feeling >> Anxious
Tags >> All at the Battle scene
because I'm not who I'm supposed to be."
╚═════════ ═════════╝
He's hit the jackpot here. So many wolves, both of newborn status and of various other ages. Bullet shook with anticipation beside his master though he remained silent as he had been instructed. The area that Jason now hid in was unnoticeable from all directions and that's what he wanted. He was going to wait for just the right moment before he would emerge and finally shoot his prize. He just needed the right moment...

████████████████████████████
HEAVY IS THE HEAD
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

┏─{KATSUM}───────────────┓
She/Her - INFJ - EST - Semi-lit/Lit RPer
┠───LADY OF DRAGONS───┨
─────────{}─────────
I am a Christian living in God's grace,
sharing his love to all who wish to listen.

┖────────────────{ALMOR}─┚
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
THAT WEARS THE CROWN
████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hear
--------------

aeternitatis
- link -
- link -
- link -
- link -
- link -
---{FEEL}---
FlightRising
DeivantArt
WattPad

---------------
Think
xxxxxxxxxxxx

The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sat May 27, 2017 3:13 pm

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Katherine
At the fight scene
With Katherine & Others
Feeling- Unsettled, alert
~~~~~~~~~~
James kept his ears back, he watched the fight silently, and the newborns joining in as well. He stayed protectively by his mate and watched them, but when she smelt the gunpowder, he did as well and perked his ears, looking towards the woods where he kind of smelt it. A low growled rumbled in his throat as he moved to protect Katherine from the hunters, and the newborns. All the blood, the action, the things going on, were making his inner wolf tremble, raring for a fight, and he needed to control it and keep it down. This was a mess and he hated it, but he also knew there as a lot of trouble here, newborns, other wolves, and of course the hunters that this all drew...
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇆ T ⇆ {16}

Postby evixtus » Sat May 27, 2017 4:44 pm

T R A F A L G A RK R A M E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
wylie ✘ twenty-three
male ✘ loner
form ✘ wolf/human
on ✘ unknown
tags ✘ Fight Scene

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    "I didn't want you near me because I knew you'd be best back with the pack." He huffed in annoyance, his ears twitching vigorously, catching the sound of the newborn coming towards him. Pivoting on his heels, ready to fight, he was cut off as his previous beta took down the opposing lycanthrope, making him practically sit on his hind end to avoid ramming into her. Flaring his nares and taking note of the display of dominance she held, he didn't feel the sudden urge to challenge her for it. Maybe because he was coming to the realization that he hadn't been the best choice?
    The sickening scent of gunpowder soaked the battlegrounds, causing the wolf within him to recoil with a need to track and kill. Realizing that he and the others were wading in treacherous waters, he took a moment to scan the watchers--Katherine, Jason, Ashlynn, and Beau. When he saw Ashlynn, he didn't feel any connection to her. Just as if nothing had happened. Seeing Beau by her side had made enough sense for him. She hadn't returned the imprint. Did he even imprint on her? Or was he just suddenly imagining these things?
    Distracted in his own thoughts, he didn't notice the mottled newborn lunge for his throat until the last second, barely able to slam a massive paw down onto the youngster's head, sending it crashing against the ground. With a deafening snarl, he quickly made way of ripping through it's fur and to the skin, hoping to at least leave some battle wounds to scare the wretched thing off. It took one locked jaw on the left shoulder for it to submit defeat and flee the scene. Recognizing the scent of gunpowder once again, he made a mental note as he lunged at the newborn that was currently heading for Aiyana.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me