COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby OrangeBear99 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:33 pm

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Cheeky
Tagged: Mitchell
Dating ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann thought her cheeks would be on fire if Mitch continued to compliment her. "Mitch!"she cried in a strangled but pleased voice. She looked up at him with a wider grin. "I know I am special thanks to you and you way more special than me so lets stop being so special and go for a walk!"she said with a giggle. She untangled one of her hand from Mitch and slipped it over his waist, slightly nuzzling up to him. She tried ignoring the heat radiating from his body...it was making her faint in a good way. She smiled up at him, once again admiring him and their luck.

✯✯✯

Jeremy E.Grey
The Dancer
Feeling Curious
Tagged: Thundersnow

Jeremy looked at her in a new light. He had been never this curious about a person as the blonde standing in front of him. He could collect the disinterest from her side, but his curiosity took the better of him. The brunette watched the girl sigh and straighten out, it seemed fret was all she ever did. But it didnt turn him off at all.

His dark eyes scanned the girl with a smile. However, his face slightly dropped when the blonde said that she was going. "Oh...mind if I tail along? I am also discovering the place so...if its only okay with you..."he said with a small smile.

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:01 pm

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
dating Lucy Ann
-
off on a walk
with Lucy Ann
Mitch smiled, rising to his feet without releasing one of his hands from Lucy Ann's. He peered down at the camera that still dangled from around his neck, and he knew automatically he'd take multiple pictures of the beautiful female he had now claimed as his. She'd look amazing in any of his pictures.
"Ok!" He exclaimed excitedly, casting a glance from Lucy Ann towards the edges of forest surrounding the campus. So much to explore... So MUCH time. He beamed even brighter. "In what direction, my lady?" He asked politely.
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:11 pm

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Good
Dating ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann followed suit and rose stretching a little. She gave his hand a squeeze watching him beam. She would probably kill herself thanks adorable looks. She admired him once again thinking about how soft would be his caramel locks how supple would be his lips if she kissed them. The brunette went red at once suddenly feeling warm all over again. She watched his camera dangle from his long neck. She should have brought hers too. Then she could take his pictures a lot. All the time, she was sure.

Lucy Ann grinned at his excitement. This was one of the things which she loved about him. He was not afraid to show his true feelings unlike her, who was scared to even utter a word. But she was not like that in front of Mitch. She felt very free with him. Her cheeks glowed with pleasure as Mitch addressed her as 'My lady'. "Just lead me somewhere handsome!"she giggled with a radiant smile.

OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:21 pm

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
dating Lucy Ann
-
off on a walk
with Lucy Ann
Mitch laughed, tugging gently on the hand that held hers. His warm and smooth arm brushed Lucy Ann's as he walked forward, anxious. "Then lezzgo!" He exclaimed eagerly, running forward so he was headed in the direction of the little thicket of trees met the campus. Apparently it was the college's property that the students could come out on whenever they pleased, and he wouldn't waste that opportunity.
He had his camera up to his eyes in seconds, taking a picture of a breach in the trees that sunlight peeked through. His fascination with photography showed on his face, full of childish energy. He squeezed the female's hand even tighter before briefly releasing it, spinning in a circle. "Tell me more about yourself, Lucy Ann Mastero."
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:54 pm

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Attracted
Dating ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann laughed and followed him briskly. She watched him. Mitch was such a bundle of energy! The place was so beautiful! It was such a cosy place to be with the one you love. The brunette was looking forward to take her notebook and compose songs and generally let her creative juices flow. She also knew who she was going to write about.

"Mitch!"she laughed. "You are making me jealous...Even I want my camera!"she started talking when Mitch asked to tell him about herself. "Well...My middle name is Esther..."she started watching Mitch with twinkling eyes.

OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacrosse31aspen » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Cassie Spencer Blake

Name ~ Cassie Blake
Nickname ~ Anything you can think of
Personality ~ Cassie is a shy quiet girl. She has had a rough past which makes it hard for her to smiled, but if you do your pretty special. Cassie does a lot of stuff alone and doesn't care what people think of her. She is headstrong despite her quietness and can be loud when she wants to be.
History ~ Cassie was born in San Francisco, California. Her mother died giving birth, he father always blamed the death on Cassie. Cassie was abused as a child until she was 14 when she went into foster care. Despite Cassie's past she doesn't dwell on it and hopes for a brighter future. She has a huge scar from her father the starts behind her ear and traces down her arm to the tip of her index finger. Cassie tries to cover it up but most people see it since it runs down her neck and collarbone.
Likes ~ Cassie likes a lot of things. She loves animals, especially dogs and horses. She also loves any other animal. Cassie likes the beach since she moved to LA when she was 3, she loves surfing and skateboarding/long boarding. Cassie also loves the outdoors and would choose to be outside over a movie any day.
Dislikes ~ Cassie hates hypocrites or any sort of that behavior. She also isn't attracted to anyone who is cruel or mean to anyone else. Cassie is a loner so she usually dislikes being around a lot of people, it will be hard to be roommates with her!
Sexuality/what she looks for in a person ~ cassie is straight. She looks for. Guy who can support her. Who want judge her and is willing to deal with the type of past she has. Cassie looks for a guy who is sensitive and strong at the same time. She isn't too picky though.
Looks ~ Cassie has long blonde hair that is almost to her knees. She has dark brown eyes with streaks of silver that peirce through her eyes but you have to look hard too really see the silver. She is 110 pounds and is 5.7" Cassie is 19 years old. Cassie has scars from abuse that mostly cover her ower legs and knees. There are also some on her neck nd back and one scar that starts from behind her ear, down the front of her neck, goes over her collarbone, traces down her arm and then tops at the tip of her index finger.
Current Relationship ~ Cassie isn't in a relationship yet

Clique ~ Cassie is in the loner group

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Linklinklink
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

lacrosse31aspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:10 pm

(( accepted! ))

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
dating Lucy Ann
-
off on a walk
with Lucy Ann
Mitch nodded as if Lucy Ann's middle name was the biggest deal in the entire world. He bit his lowers lip, raising his camera up to his face so he could snap a quick one of the beautiful female. "Continue." He whispered, walking up to her and taking both her hands in his. His camera back on his neck, his caramel eyes hidden behind the lens of his glasses gazed softly into her.
He was very serious about this, he craved information about the girl he currently loved. What else could they have in common? The possibilities were endless.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:47 am

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Attracted
Dating ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann burst out into fit of giggles as she watched Mitch nod solemnly. But something about him made her realize he was serious, so serious about this. Her heart melted right there and she sighed happily. She blushed as he took her picture. She blushed even more when he came briskly to envelope her hands in his. A rush of warmth flooded her body.

"I was just pulling you leg..."Lucy Ann smiled cheekily swinging their arms. "Well besides writing, I enjoy photography like you and Nature. I have a soft spot for Animals, Babies and Old people. I also own a Youtube Channel, LucyAnnIsTheMan and do daily Vlogs in it. I am also tech savy and enjoy acting. Reading is my passion and I own a LOT of books and are proud of them. Music is my getaway from the world and I adore singing. I am also a hopeless romantic and loves the idea of being in love. I was searching for my Mr.Right and have found him. You. I have always faced bad luck when it comes to love but now it has changed because I am with the right one."she said and then took a deep breath her cheeks pink.

OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacrosse31aspen » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:54 am

Anyone open?--

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Linklinklink
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

lacrosse31aspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:20 pm

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
dating Lucy Ann
-
in a forest
with Lucy
Mitch listened to her every word, his pale face lighting up with excitement as she told him more and more about herself.
"We have so much in common." He whispered, hugging the female close to his chest in admiration. She was brilliant, and she was beautiful. She was exactly what he'd been looking for all his life.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items