❝ from the ashes we will rise | accepting ❞

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

❝ raven reyes | three ❞

Postby `sappho » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:41 pm

xRAVENxREYESx
on the ark - twenty-five - female - mentions: clarke - tags: emori

xxxhow could raven have just thought about this?! it had been so obvious along! she didn't need enough fuel to land the ship and they didn't even need a new ship to land. they just need to break a piece of the ring from the rest and make enough fuel to get into the atmosphere. once they were in the atmosphere of earth, they'd just do a controlled crash into the water, hoping it wasn't filled with radiation. of course, there would still be some radiation but at long as they timed it around the tide not going towards the east coast of the united states, it could work. "yes! it could work," she said out loud but mostly to herself. she rushed around her room, looking for her notepad. well, it wasn't really her notepad. it was the notepad of an eight year old girl named ella who hadn't ever made it to the ground. she had gone missing, probably died after the culling.

xxxshe tried not to think about what had happened on the ark before they had come back up here. many people had died here, in the culling, being floated by the hands of jaha. "i know how we can get back on the ground," raven said. she opened the notepad and sat down at her desk. she drew out a sketch of the ring. "this is the ring, where we live," she said to explain to emori. she drew two lines, separating a faction of the ring from the rest. "if we can get ourselves into a small part and break it off, all we have to do is to get into earth's atmosphere and then gravity will do the rest. we can do a control crash off the coast, swim onto land and, boom, we're on the ground," she said with a bright smile on her face. she finally felt like she had done something. she was back to her old self after six years.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ from the ashes we will rise | accepting ❞

Postby distressed_piglet » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:45 am

╔═══════════╗

Emori
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
//twenty-four//female//heterosexual
//the ark//tags: raven
xxxxx

╚═══════════╝
Emori watched as the mechanic scrambled around her room, looking for something to draw on. Emori followed her behind her slowly. She had no idea what the girl had just discovered, but she hoped it would allow them to get off of this metal contraption. Raven eventually found a notebook and began to sketch something. She then began to explain what she was drawing and what her thought process was. "this is the ring, where we live. if we can get ourselves into a small part and break it off, all we have to do is to get into earth's atmosphere and then gravity will do the rest. we can do a control crash off the coast, swim onto land and, boom, we're on the ground," She had a huge smile on her face, and Emori couldn't help but furrow her eyebrows. How were they going to take a piece of the ark off? Wasn't it attached together to keep them alive? Raven also mentioned a crash and some word called gravity, and at that point Emori was lost. "A controlled crash? You mean just letting ourselves run in to whatever the hunk of metal feels like? I've never seen anything that is falling be controlled.

Emori was full of doubt, but a part of her knew what Raven said could be possible. The mechanic was the smartest girl that Emori knew, but this just seemed crazy. They were just planning on throwing themselves back at earth and hoping for the best? They also planned on swimming in the ocean to get back to land. The ocean was deadly, with its currents dragging you farther out to sea and who knew what creatures lurked beneath the waves. This whole planned scared Emori, and she wasn't sure she was ready to take that risk. On another note, she needed to put some faith into Raven. After all, she had gotten us into space.
"Are you sure this could work?"
distressed_piglet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- sparen - two -

Postby bubble9001 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:10 am

( Sparen )
    {main} potential crush(es); octavia, echo
    age | rank | s.orientation ; twenty-nine | louwoda kliron/outside | hetero
    ~ forget the cup of tea, i'll be your shot of whiskey ~
    ( tagged; clarke, madi )

Almost as soon as the girl turned to face me I recognized her. We never met in person before, but I'd heard tales about a blonde haired girl that fit this girl's description to a T. There was no doubt in my mind that the woman standing before me was the one who used to be called Wanheda. Even the way she presented herself screamed Wanheda, yet she was much different than I had expected.

Regardless of who this blonde was before Praimfaya, all I cared about was that I wasn't alone. It seemed as if she shared the same thought on the matter, but was still cautious. As she should be. I was a stranger holding a weapon and she had no concept of what my intentions were so she of course would think worse case scenario. It's horrible how people have to think about the worse case scenario nowadays. I mean no harm whatsoever, but I understood she had to keep herself and her daughter safe. At least I'm assuming the young one is her daughter. The facial features weren't identical, but there were a few matching features that would imply that she was in fact the blonde's daughter. Who would have guessed that the famous Wanheda was the mother type.

Clarke. That confirmed my suspicions about her being Wanheda. The famous Clarke from Skaikru, the sky people. Even now it was strange to think that some people lived a majority of their lives up in space. I wonder what it was like. Being so close to the stars you could almost touch them. Getting a different perspective on the Earth from above. Nearly all of Skaikru was glad to come down to Earth though so it must not have been that glorious. I still wonder though.

Madi. Such a cute name for such an adorable little girl. Again, she reminds me so much of my daughter whom I miss so much every single day. The girl that went by the name Madi sure listened to Clarke as if she was her mother. Standing behind her allowing Clarke to provide the adequate protection. I remember how I would protect my dear daughter with my life. My daughter was very independent and hated how protective I was, always insisting how she could protect herself even at the young age she was.

"I assume you speak English since you're from the sky" I'd learned the Sky People's native language as soon as word spread around grounder camp to grounder camp that they weren't a myth afterall. I'd just assumed that these two were grounders when I first spoke. It was clear that Clarke knew both languages, but I figured I probably would seem less threatening speaking in her native language. "Sorry.. I'm a little in shock. I haven't seen another human being in the last six years.." I honestly didn't know what to say or what to ask first. A million thoughts and questions were rushing through my mind right now.
bubble9001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ from the ashes we will rise | accepting ❞

Postby distressed_piglet » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:28 am

╔═══════════╗

Clarke Griffin
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
//twenty-four//female//bisexual
//outside//tags: (madi) sparen
xxxxx

╚═══════════╝
Clarke held herself still as she watched the stranger examine both her and Madi. She felt Madi begin to shift her feet, and Clarke gently grabbed her hand. "It's okay, he doesn't seem like he is going to hurt us. He is a nightblood like us. There aren't many left." She whispered words of confidence for both herself and the young girl. The end of the normal world had been a rude awakening to some. While some had time to prepare in the bunker, others were left outside. It made her think of her list. All of her own people she was unable to save. They had only made room for one hundred of each clan, the others were left for the radiation to finish them off. Clarke had sacrificed herself to get the others into space. She wondered if Kane and Octavia had managed to fill in those empty slots on the list. She hoped so. It would allow more to survive that way.

It was a rough first few months but she eventually gained back her health and strength. She wondered if that was how it was for Madi and Sparen as well. They were natural nighbloods, and she was manufactured from Luna's blood. At the same time, it would have been hard to watch your family slip away. She squeezed Madi's hand tighter before releasing it. Madi was a strong girl, and Clarke was always proud of her. Even if she wasn't her own child.

Suddenly Clarke was ripped out of her thoughts when the man -Sparen- began speaking.
"I assume you speak English since you're from the sky" he stopped for a moment before finding the words to say. "Sorry.. I'm a little in shock. I haven't seen another human being in the last six years.." Clarke had a million questions running through her head, but she didn't want to overwhelm the nightblood. She decided to think a moment before questioning Sparen. "I'm sure we must be a sight for sore eyes. When- how did you find us? I'm assuming you are the only other nightblood out here, besides us."

Clarke wasn't sure what she should say, or what she could say without upsetting the new addition to the gathering. She turned to Madi. "Will you bring our guest some water. I'm sure he is rather tired from his journey." Madi nodded her head and obediently slid inside the rover to find their stored water. She turned back to Sparen."She is such a good little girl. She listens to me as if she were my own. It must have been hard for her to survive alone before I found her. She was only six before she lost her family." Clarke stopped talking, realizing she didn't know if Sparen had any children of his own. Madi came back holding a metal cup. Clarke gently took the cup from the girl and said a small thank you. She smiled and walked towards Sparen, stopping a few feet away. "I hope you don't mind that it tastes like dirt." She may have seemed to let her guard down, but Clarke was simply trying to understand the situation. She didn't necessarily plan on all the hospitality, but he had seemed kind enough. The second he tried to pull anything Clarke would handle it. She just simply wanted him to know that they didn't have to fight. Skaikru was once the enemy of every other clan, even after they were declared the thirteenth clan. She hoped she wasn't talking to an enemy right now.
distressed_piglet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- ketsy - two -

Postby bubble9001 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:14 am

( Ketsiah )
    {main} potential crush(es); bellamy, alexander, clarke
    age | rank | s.orientation ; twenty-three | azgeda/bunker | bisexual
    ~ you couldn't handle me even if i can with instructions ~
    ( tagged; octavia )

Even before I had knocked on the bunker door of Octavia's bunker she had guessed correctly that I was at her door. A smile came to my face, she knew me all too well. "Yeah, it's me" I called out. It was strange to think how fluent I am in English now. Like I barely even speak in my native language anymore seeing as mostly everyone has adapted to the language of the sky people. A few here and there still spoke the grounder language, but it was uncommon nowadays. Without waiting for Octavia's approval I walked into her room with a smile. We all have come so far. From the harsh conditions I was living in back in Azgeda to now. It was unbelievable really. I, as a person, even changed. I used to only look out for myself, but now I find myself caring and looking out for Octavia.

"You're probably already aware of this and I don't like pointing out the obvious, but we might have to tighten up on rations again. The food supply is dangerously low.." It was true. These past few months have been rough when it comes to food and other supplies. We were running out and yet still no way to get out of this underground hole. "Any changes as to how to get out of here yet?" It wasn't just me that wanted to get out of here. Sure, it was safe and somewhat comfortable. However, it wasn't home. And the place was crowded. People get irritable and easily annoyed making it difficult to keep the chaos on the low. "On the bright side, I was right about Raiizi. I got her wrapped around my finger," A sly smirk was curving on my face, "But I think I'm going to have to break it off for good. She's getting way too attached and you know me, I only do casual and flings" I shrugged before leaning against the wall waiting for Octavia to chime in with her thoughts on the matter. Love wasn't something I did or do. I say it is just a weakness your enemies can use against you, but the truth is that I am just afraid to fall for someone. So I push people away when they get too close.
bubble9001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- sparen - three -

Postby bubble9001 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:58 am

( Sparen )
    {main} potential crush(es); octavia, echo
    age | rank | s.orientation ; twenty-nine | louwoda kliron/outside | hetero
    ~ forget the cup of tea, i'll be your shot of whiskey ~
    ( tagged; clarke, madi )

Just as I was, Clarke seemed full of questions. It was only natural for us to be curious in our predicament. I mean I wasn't sure if I was the first human they had come across since Praimfaya. I knew for certain that I was beyond excited and relieved to find them though. For a while there I honestly thought I was the last person alive. I didn't even know how I survived to be honest. The first few months were the most painful and difficult time in my entire life. The pain was excruciating and I thought I was dead. Worse than dead. I thought I was in hell. I wanted everything to just end. First watching my daughter slowly die from radiation and then not being able to move or function. I remember I would pass out from how excruciating the pain was. Ninety percent of the time I was asleep. Little did I know that it was the nightblood that ran through my veins that saved my life. Slowly, but surely I regained my health and strength, but it was a tough battle.

Before I could answer Clarke's question on how I managed to find them she had turned to Madi requesting her to get some water for me. The blonde was correct on the fact that I was thirsty. Back where I had been living I had water, but I rarely carried any with me. I didn't necessarily have any portable containers to lug around some water.

"Honestly, I was out scoping the area," For the most part I explored different parts of the forest for hunting and gathering purposes. Food, supplies, anything that may seem useful down the line, "Then I heard your voice. I was a little caught off guard as you may have guessed. Like I said before, you guys are the first people I've come across since Praimfaya" I listened with a smile on my face when Clarke expressed how much she cared for the little one. Not many would have taken in the child. It's good to see that the humanity has not left the Earth after all. All the rumors about the fierce Wanheda had turned to dust along with everything else during Praimfaya, that I could see now. Clarke was nothing how I had expected, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

I took the metal cup full of water from Clarke and brought it up to my lips taking a long, much needed sip. "Thank you!" I thanked Madi for fetching the water, a huge smile on my face. I then turned back to Clarke, "I don't mind the taste. Water is water." Clarke was right about it tasting a lot like dirt though. "So I'm a little curious here. Who were you speaking to on the radio device?" Curiosity may have killed the cat, but I just had to know. Especially after she implied that it was just herself and the little girl.

Last bumped by bubble9001 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:58 am.
bubble9001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me