children of the revolution // closed, started!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

do u... love me

yes!
25%
definitely!
No votes
absolutely!
13%
(:
63%

Total votes : 8

Jean-Claude (II)

Postby White Eagle » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:28 pm

Jean-Claude Lionel Cortes de Toro
Role: The Traitor ~ Age: 18 ~ Gender: Male ~ Rank: Duke of Leon, Castile and Aquitaine ~ Location: The Café ~ Tags: Everyone

As Emmeline basically interrogated him he felt sick to his stomach because of how her eyes looked at him. She saw him for what he was ashamed to say. He was practically the devil in white clothes. Jean-Claude didn't sin but he didn't do enough to make him an angel plus being rich made him only see himself as the devil. For this reason he doesn't look in the mirror nor did he enjoy the photo shoot. Seeing Emmeline wield the knife made him worried that this would be where he'll die. "I'm Jean-Claude...Pretty Boy? I assure you I could care less about how I look. After all you should know what its like to be judge by how you look." He laughed at Taja's remark about him being dressed in Calvin Klein which he responded with a head shake.

When Rockford spoke first he smiled as he took the treat which he poured coffee into a small paper cup and handed it to him. "In case your throat is dry or you feel drowsy." In his opinion he saw Rockford as a person who wouldn't judge him on how he looked without getting to know him. Knowing that at least one person didn't show him nor reminded him of what he hasn't done/ what the other Parisian nobles do. "I thank you for showing me trust,"he stated with a small grin.

After that being said the new girl walked into the room which caused the Duke's eyes to linger on her more than what's needed. "He-hello I'm Claude-Jean...I mean Jean-Claude. So...um...who're you?" Within seconds his cheeks went from tan to ruby red. Trying to forget his embarrassment he just rubbed his neck until someone else began to talk.Which the thanks of God he heard Taja chime in with her statement. Her personality was so aloof he instantly though she was cool because of how confident she was in herself...or not caring. He heard the complaint about how we should move on from this letter controversy, which everyone soon followed. It wasn't until she called him Duke that his blood pressure spiked because he hoped no one would know a lot about him-well it was while it lasted."I do have a phone but thanks for outing me out."

Soon a girl jumped between the Parisian and the knife girl. In her eyes it had a look of hope/desperation,"Sadly...I'm from inside the wall." He just thought for a second,'this is a start of something new.' After now knowing everyone won't kill him he sighed and then cleared his throat. "Ok now that we've met let's be proud no one is dead. And I can finally empty my bag..." The young duke grabbed his second bag and took out two pistols, a medkit, sewer map and some books. Then he empty his picnic basket which held candy, small cookies and chocolates. "I thought that if I was going to be going out I'd need to be safe and also giving. I know that Paris receives food that you're not allowed to have so....dig in,"he whispered. He couldn't be confident anymore because it took a lot to not lose his mind.
Last edited by White Eagle on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: children of the revolution // closed, started!

Postby if found » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:43 pm

sorry for the really quick reply, i'm sneaking on in first period ^^'

selena arched an eyebrow in surprise, for these people seemed to be sure talkative, but wary of each other.no, i wasn't the one who sent the letters, because i got one this morning, the same as you guys. since i guess we're in a mood for introductions, i'm selena, and apparently supposed to be 'the leader'.
    her eyes drifted to everyone surrounding. a pretty odd mix, but she might be able to make this work.
    anyone going to speak up?
if found

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meadow. » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:04 pm

E M M E L I N E
tagged: open // where: the cafe // feeling: fiery // time: 5:15am
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxEmmeline was furious. She wanted to storm off and refuse to work with this fancy parisian punk. Then, before she knew it, she had a pastry in her hands and she found a seat on a dusty stool in the corner of the room. The pastry was gone in seconds, to Emme's dismay. She thought her resolve was stronger than that, but a couple of days without a good meal had made her weak.

[color=transparent]xxxxxxxx"What does all of this mean?"[/color] She asked simply, feeling suddenly exhausted. "We can't stay in this caffeine graveyard much longer, as I'm sure you geniuses all know. Once the guards circle bavk around they'll hear us or see us for sure. But we have to meet again, right?"

xxxxxxxxEmmeline rubbed her tired eyes as she talked. "People are starving and dying in the streets on an hourly basis. People are being murdured, others are dissapearing. If you haven't seen it for yourself, just trust me."

xxxxxxxxThe girl had seen more than her fair share of trauma in her short life already. Between the assassination of her family and her early life in the slums of France, it had been dog-eat-dog in Emmeline's eyes for a very long time. Something needed to be done. She only had one question.

[color=transparent]xxxxxxxx"What are we going to do about it?" [/color]
Last edited by meadow. on Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meadow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby if found » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:22 pm

simple. we do what the letters say. if we got them, we were obviously put here for a reason. selena leveled her gaze toward emmeline. so, let's review the situation: who's who? me, the leader; you, emmeline,
    ...?

selena lightly picked up one of the delicacies jean-claude emptied from his bag. this is us. she broke it in half.
    this is france if we don't do something about it.

Last bumped by meadow. on Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:22 pm.
if found

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me