COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby JungleWriter » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:28 am

(Ok!)

Rose:

Her orange alarm clock rang noisily. The beeping was unbearably pound so she gave a slight groan at her dream that the beeping had just took her from, dreams, a wonderful place to be where no one can find you. She pulled out her pale hand from under her pillow and softly stomped her hand on the stop button. Immediately the noise disappeared and she was left with the sun light streaming through her windows and the birds singing in the early morning. This was her first day of college, it was very exciting for her. She quickly got out of her warm, comfeterbul bed and stretched her arms and gave a slight yawn. She quickly took a warm shower and dried her hair and neatly brushed her silky brown hair to one side. Soon after she put a white t-shirt saying, 'Theres no place like college' that was highlighted in orange and some short blue jeans. She put on her white sandals and quickly drank some apple juice from the fridge and ate two waffles. She brushed her teeth and grabbed her school bag and she was off to school in her sweet orange muscle car that had tooken forever too save up the money for. Her emerald green eyes glistened as the warm rays of sun light reflected off of them and covered her skin in warmth. Finally she saw the college and she gave an excited squeal as she carefully parked her car in the parking spaces. She grabbed her bag and slowly walked into the college enjoying the wonderful artifacts and her first steps in. She spotted a bench and sat on the neat wooden structure and simply absorbed the moment delightfully.
Write your destiny. Write your past. Write you dreams. Write your adventure.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:41 am

Mitchell ((Mitch))

Mitchell Saunders sauntered through the hallway of his new home, or in other words, College. He'd arrived yesterday night, already being provided with his schedule and dorm room. He hadn't gotten a chance to introduce himself to anyone yet, so today he would set out to make some friends.
He'd dressed up in his bright orange skinny jeans and a checkered black and red sweatshirt, topped off with a golden dog tag, his red nerd glasses, and red high tops. His caramel hair looked messier then ever, jutting out left and right.
The entire College building was enormous, and truly fantastic beyond compare. It overthrew his expectations, making him beam softly. Everything was so shiny and new, which made it hard not to take a picture of every little detail.
The camera fastened around his neck dangled for only short periods of time, before he lifted it up and took a picture. He had probably snapped around twenty photos before he spotted a nice looking girl sitting on a bench by herself. His caramel brown eyes lit up slightly, sparkling in the dim sunlight that showed through the trees.
He approached the female, sitting down directly beside her. "Hi there." He said in his deep voice, leaning back to make himself comfortable. His eyebrows raised a little, embroidering his handsome features.
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:51 am

Rose

She was admiring the college and looking over her new dorm number and schedule until she saw a boy with a camera around his neck. He was probably going to take many more pictures since this college had so many amazing and breathtaking artifacts that maybe varied from hundreds of years old. She was surprised that the teachers trusted the students to not touch or break these priceless rarities. She smiled at the boy when he came over to her and sat down next to her. He had beautiful caramel eyes. "Hello." She said as her emerald eyes studied him for a bit. She pushed her delicate brown hair behind her shoulders and looked back at the boy. He was very charming with his smile and his features. She hadn't met someone like him before, maybe it would be nice to make friends here. Since this would be a long journey at school this year.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:05 pm

Mitchell ((Mitch))

Mitch bit his lower lip, watching the female for a long moment. She was very pretty, and had a great smile. This had to be the first considerably happy person he'd seen so far, because everyone else had made themselves appear really grumpy our rude. Smiling people were always good... They were Mitch's forte.
"What's your name?" He asked casually, the corners of his lisp perking upwards to form a wayward smile. It wasn't smug, gentle, or vicious. In fact, it was a pretty awkward little smile.
The Canadian continued to observe new things on this new girl, spotting each tiny detail. Her pale skin shimmered in the sunlight, making her appear as if she were glowing. Was he doing that, or was that just her?
Maybe it was just her.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:14 pm

Rose

She listened to him with a smile as he talked to her, he was defenetely someone who looked happy unlike some people who just groaned or gave her the death eye if she even said hi. So It was kind of interesting meeting someone who didn't actually give her a kill-you look or a snarl. "I'm Rose, what about you? Whats your name?" She asked extending her gentle pale hand to him for him to shake. His caramel eyes looked brilliant as the sun gave off sparkles in his eyes if he was just in the right spot. She looked at him and absorbed his fine details inch by inch. Her bit her full rosy lips nervously, this was her first time actually bonding with someone. Even though when she was in france she picked up a couple friends who weren't very close and were kind of distant, she still never left her slight french accent behind. It was her last souvenir from her original home life.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:27 pm

Mitchell ((Mitch))

"I'm Mitchell. Call me Mitch. Nice ta meet ya Rose!" Mitch said energetically, pushing his shoulders up really high so they touched his cheekbones as he took Rose's hand in his. His big genuine smile appeared at last, making a pair of large dimples come into view as well. A small strand of caramel hair fell across his forehead, but he didn't seem to mind it. Instead he left it there, allowing it the freedom to blow around in the small breeze.
The male seemed to act as if he were gay, with that squeaky happy attitude and innocent voice. But he wasn't entirely gay, he was bisexual. Guys and girls were both fine by him, and he wasn't afraid to make it obvious. So many people had called him weird because of that, but it still hadn't stopped him.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:40 pm

Rose:

She smiled as they shook hands, "Well then, would you mind showing me to the dorms? Because I seriously have no idea where in the world they could be in this gigantic school." She said laughing at herself and pulling a strand of brown smooth hair behind her ear. Mitch seemed like a good friend to be around and a good supporter. And she liked that about him. He was also very charming though she knew she shouldn't base people off there looks. It wasn't very good for everyone who had issues like that but for now she decided to just relax and enjoy the experience.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:49 pm

Mitchell ((Mitch))

"Sure!" Mitchell said, hopping up from the bench. He extended his hand again, offering her some assistance as she got up. His bright orange jeans glittered softly in the small amount of sun based spotlight, making his slightly pale skin glow along with them. His complexion was even nicer in pure light, even his hair appeared to begin shining.
The Canadian combed a little bit of the messy locks of caramel hair from his forehead, letting them all topple over on his head. His red nerd glasses made it difficult for him to just let his hair flow free, especially since he needed a haircut. But who needs haircuts anyways?
"So. What are you in College to do?"
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:55 pm

Rose

She took his warm hand and easily lifted herself up, she nodded and smiled, "Thanks for that." She said as she grabbed her big backpack. It had basically everything she would need. Lots of utensils, lots of binders and journals and most of all. All her jewelry was put into one small pocket. She had two other luggages in her car but she decided to get it later. "I am going to study mythology, more medieval, and take writing classes. I know we already did that in high school but it just fascinates me and I want to keep learning every smallest detail of it. What about you? What are you in college to do?" She asked with a kind smile as they walked to the dorms.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Mitchell ((Mitch))

Mitch smiled, listening to Rose talk. Her voice was very calm and sweet, making a few chill bumps appear on the back of his neck. His cheeks reddened slightly, self consciously curious if the shorter female had noticed.
"I'm doing writing skills as well, working with the music industry, and most of all photography." He resumed to bite his lower lip again, his small shy side showing. Not many guys were interested in the things he liked, most of them were jocks. But it was cool to be different, he wouldn't receive himself any other way.
"I hope that's not to weird." He mumbled beneath his breath awkwardly, crossing his arms over his chest.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items