a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (19)

Postby sawyer beans. » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:26 am

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tags; Beau. location; abandoned hunting shack.

Ash watched as the brute took his time collecting her bath water. He repeated the same steps multiple times. It was surprising how caring he was being of her. She knew if it were anyone else from the other pack, things would've gone very differently. She heard the loud clank of the bucket hitting the floor and guessed Beau had finished filling the tub. Her guess was right as she seen him appear from the long hallway. As he told her her bath awaits, Ash returned a kind smile to him.

Ashlynn grabbed ahold of the arm of the couch and began to fight her way into a standing position. Only being able to use her good arm made the process 10x longer than it needed to be. Once on her feet, she took in a deep breath and released it. Her eyes moved from the cabin floor boards up to the quite large man that stand in front of her. Ash took a step forward, bringing herself closer to the man. Another step after that, she was barely inches away. Her blue eyes fixated on Beau as she tried to ignore the fact she looked awful, felt awful and her shoulder was throbbing. Soon enough though, the 2 of them made their way into the bathroom were Ash's eyes moved to the tub. It was a super nice tub and was in great condition considering how old the shack seemed to be. "That is an awesome tub." She spoke in awe. Her body turned back around so she could face Beau. She was closer to him than she had ever been before, other than him carrying her. Her ice cold eyes staring into his warm green ones. "I normally wouldn't ask for help, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get my jacket and shirt off by myself. Would you mind giving a hand?" Her cheeks grew a hue of pink when she had to ask the question. She hoped Beau would understand though.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (21)

Postby nocturna. » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:17 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Human| location: Abandoned Hunting Shack | mood: Protective / Surprised | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Beau waited patiently for Ashlynn to push herself off of the couch. Part of him felt like an ass for not offering his assistance, but he wanted to see if there was any progress with the girl's condition. She seemed very stiff, and the smallest movements made her face twist from pain. He walked next to her, keeping her pace in case she would need his help. But her walking and even the bath, would do her some good.

------> A few minutes later, the pair made their way to the washroom entrance. There was no door, well not yet anyway. Another thing Beau mentally added to the 'shack to do list'. He was quite surprised by the fae's reaction to the tub. "Yeah? You like it? Picked it up at a rummage sale a couple months back." A smile grew across his scruffy face once again. "It was too good to pass up."

------> It was only after he spoke, did he realize how close they were. Seconds seems to slow down as they stood closely, staring into each other's eyes. The girl's cheeks suddenly began to flare to a soft shade of pink as she asked the next question. Her inquiry was not in the least bit expected from the brute. Beau looked a bit shocked, his eyes slightly widened. But common sense taking over, he realized that she needed the help. Duh. He simply nodded to her request, unsure of what to really say. He gently lifted the jacket sleeve of her good arm, making it easy for her to slip the wounded side from its sleeve.
Last edited by nocturna. on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (20)

Postby sawyer beans. » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:00 am

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The young lady was quite embarrassed that she had to ask the man who's taking care of her to help her get ready for the bath. It wasn't that Ash was ashamed of her body or anything, seeing as she loved her body. Although she was slender, her body was quite muscular. She had a slight 6 pack and her arms and legs were quite toned. After she had been bitten, Ash poured her heart into going to a gym to work off her anger. She wouldn't call herself a gym junky but she went almost every night until she found the pack. She was quite careful about who she allowed to see her body. It just made her embarrassed seeing as she barely knew him and was now asking him to help her out. It was a tad awkward but she felt somewhat comfortable with Beau.

Ash knew her questions surprised Beau. His expression said it all and she couldn't help but giggle a little bit. The giggle stopped though as soon as he touched her arm, pulling the jacket off. Pain shot through her bad shoulder making her wince in pain. Once her jacket was off one arm, she gently manouvered it so it could slid right off her bad one. Now that her jacket was fully off, Ash took it upon herself to carefully slid her leggings off. That left her in nothing but her shirt and undergarments. Ash's blue eyes found Beau's bright green ones. She shot him a shy smile.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (22)

Postby nocturna. » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:41 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Human| location: Abandoned Hunting Shack | mood: Embarrassed / Surprised | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Beau felt bad as he saw Ashlynn wince. Perhaps he pulled the jacket sleeve too quickly... Gentler. He mentally repeated to himself over and over. The brute watched her slow movements as she slipped her other arm free of the jacket. He was soon left with it in his hands. Beau moved his gaze ever so slightly to the left, turning to the wall and hanging her jacket on an exposed nail.

------> As he turned back to face Ashlynn, he received yet another shock as the girl was now in just her shirt and undergarments. Beau stammered, quickly adverting his eyes from her. "Oh jeez... I-i'm sorry. I wasn't er... didn't know you were continuing to change." He turned his head ever slightly back towards her, but he kept his eyes away from her direct line. "Will you still need help with your shirt?" He dared ask if she needed further assistance as he genuinely wanted to help. And it wasn't like the fae was hard to look at. If he didn't have better composure, he'd find himself starring.
Last edited by nocturna. on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (21)

Postby sawyer beans. » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:11 am

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.

Ash couldn't help the giggle that escaped from behind her lips at Beau's surprised reaction of her. His stammering comment also made her giggle. She was quite surprised that the brute had his eyes avoiding her. What a gentlemen, she thought to herself. His next question made her blush again. "Yes please. If you don't mind of course." Her cheeks turned quite a shade of pink as she replied to his comment. She hoped that she wasn't making things awkward between the two but Ash was shocked at how careful and composed he seemed about the whole thing. It definitely shocked her more that he had such control of himself as to not stare at her body.

Once Beau assisted Ash with the removal of her blood stained shirt, she took it upon herself to turn around so her back was facing him. Her back was quite scratched up from the fight. There were a few more scars she could add to her collection. The young girl took off her under garments and carefully stepped into the large tub. She slowly and carefully sat down into the warm water. The water came up to her chest, leaving her shoulders bare. The warm water soothed Ashlynn's sick body. Dried blood now loosening itself from her body, turning the water into a tinge of red. The strip of Beau's shirt still remaining on her damaged shoulder.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (23)

Postby nocturna. » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:53 am

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Human| location: Abandoned Hunting Shack | mood: Embarrassed / Surprised | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Beau kept his gaze a bit adverted from the dark hared fae before him. The light sound of her soft giggle had him feeling even more embarrassed. Her next statement had him surprised yet again. Ashlynn needed his help with her remaining shirt. The brute could only nod once more, obliging to her request. Careful to not stare too long, Beau gently helped her arms through the sleeves of the shirt.

------> After she was free from the shirt, he held the bloodied clothing, catching her turn around out of the corner of his eye. His gaze lingered a bit longer this time, glancing over Ashlynn's body. Her back was quite beat up from the brawl the previous night. As she began to remove the rest of her clothing, Beau turned away to allow her some more privacy. "Your shirt is pretty badly destroyed." He said, looking over the blood stained and torn cloth. "I have a change of spare clothes here that I keep just in case. Your welcome to use them, if your alright with wearing guy's clothes." Beau then chuckled softly, starting to exit the washroom to give her some alone time.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (22)

Postby sawyer beans. » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:13 am

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.

Ashlynn appreciated the fact Beau gave her privacy. It was nice to finally see a man respecting a lady's privacy and body. Her eyes moved from the crimson red water to Beau who was still turned around. He was holding her shirt in front of him, clearly trying to distract himself from her body. She examined her shirt and he was right. It was basically destroyed. "I have no issue wearing boy clothes. They are very comfortable." She gave Beau a smile. Ash noticed that he was beginning to leave the bathroom. "Ummm... can you help remove the strip of clothing you put around my wound? Also, can you help me clean the dried blood off of it..?" Again, the young female began to blush. This would be the closest she had ever been to him.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Madison and Mackenze {15}

Postby The Alpha » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:39 pm

☵ Mᴀᴅɪsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ Sɴᴏᴡ ☵

╔═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╗
"The two best parts
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Age >> 17 years/17 years
Gender >> Female/Female
Rank >> Fighter/Omega
Imprint >> ~/~
Current Form >> Wolf/Human/Wolf/Human
Location >> Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Distraught/Broken
Tags >> Wylie/Aiyana
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
to an even better whole."
╚═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╝
The young gray wolf trembled as she slowly regained her composure. She constantly had to remind herself that Aiyana was not angry with her for what her sister did, but after so many years of having to answer for what Madison did not, it was a hard habit to ignore now. That had seemed to be their entire history together, a constant back and forth of the elder sister parading through life on her whims and that alone while her sister followed behind and cleaned up the messes she left. Now that she was without her sister, Mackenzie was at a loss of words and at a loss of what she was to do next. Usually, her sister had told her what to do or where to go and pretty much had governed their movements in total control. Now, she was on her own to make her own decisions. Her mind couldn't be anymore blank of what to do. She knew only to breathe and knew how to speak and look around, but other than that, she was actually entirely at a loss. Mackenzie looked up at her new Alpha as if to ask for answers though she did not know what to say. Her eyes portrayed her feeling of being entirely lost and unsure and so she hoped that maybe she could offer her some help of any kind....if that was actually possible.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
She noticed his movement as he had started to walk away but she hesitated a little as she glared after him with tears in her eyes. Yes, everything that he had said was true, every word. But that didn't mean she had to accept that. She wouldn't accept it. She would never accept Aiyana as her Alpha, just as she would never accept Kathrine as her Alpha. Madison also wouldn't accept that fact that Wylie and Ashlynn were imprinted. Yes, she could feel the pull that Wylie had to her, but she felt no such pull from Ashlynn. Even if she was unconscious, she would feel the pull, but she felt nothing at all. It was for that reason that she did not believe they were trully imprinted. In the state of her pain and her emotions, she then called after him as these thoughts swarmed in her mind, "If that's really true, then why isn't she here instead of me?! Why hasn't she come to find you now that she's awakened from unconsciousness!?" She may not be able to tell where Ashlynn was or what was going through her mind, but she could tell in the far distance that she was awake once more and she couldn't have been farther from her and Wylie than she was now, not a thought of the male white wolf in mind. Or at least that's what she guessed.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (24)

Postby nocturna. » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:17 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Human| location: Abandoned Hunting Shack | mood: Surprised / Curious | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Upon hear Ashlynn speak up once more, Beau turned back to face her. He didn't worry too much about seeing her body, as the cast iron tub was rather tall. Beau took a step closer in her direction. "Probably would be good to wash the wound..." He muttered, almost as if he was trying to convince himself that it was alright to be that close to Ashlynn. He took another slow step nearer to the large tub. As he did, he reached over to the shelf (which was a simple wooden board sitting atop two large nails) and grabbed a small cloth and a bar of soap. Figuring she'd want to get more clean than just a soak.

------> Slowly, Beau continued to walk closer to the iron tub. He changed his path to move towards the back of Ashlynn. He kneeled behind her and gently reached for her wounded arm. "The water may sting at first... and if it doesn't hurt too bad, there's soap to disinfect the gash." Carefully, the brute untied the shirt strips used to bind her arm and set the bloody pieces of cloth on the floor beside him. Taking care to not strain the wound, he looked it over, lightly inspecting it's edges with his fingertips. It seemed that the bleeding had stopped for now, but it was still a nasty gash. It might take time to heal, even for werewolf standards. "Damn. That wolf really did a number on you." He said somewhat playfully, hoping it would lighten up the mood. As he spoke, he handed her the washcloth and bar of soap.

------> Taking care not to view her, Beau stood once again and took a few steps towards the washroom entrance. "I'm going to get those clothes for you. They're just down the hall and i'll be back." He flashed her a kind smile and stepped out, allowing her to have some alone time to relax and clean herself. The last room of the shack was a small backroom, no bigger than the washroom. He assumed it was once the bedroom as he found musty old pillows here when he first discovered the place. Walking into the room, he kneeled down to a large plastic tote he had in the corner. A safe place to store some necessities.

------> Beau rummaged through the large tote, looking for suitable clothing for the fae. He managed to find a dark red and white flannel shirt, a black tee and some tighter fitting jeans. Hopefully they would fit her. Securing the lid back on the tote, Beau rose and began back down the hall. Once reaching the washroom, he knocked on the wooden wall, announcing himself to her again.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (23)

Postby sawyer beans. » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:18 am

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.

Ashlynn noticed Beau's hesitating movement towards the tub that she lay in. The brute kept surprising her at how sincere he was being. She watched as he turned around, reaching for a shelf that lay upon the wall. A bar of soap and a washcloth now being held in his grip. "You know you don't have to be so scared and hesitant around me. It's not like I'm going to bite you." Ash teased as she still noticed him being careful around her.

Not long after her teasing remark, Beau was kneeled behind her, gripping her wounded arm. His comment made her nod, notifying him that she understood what he was saying. Ash felt his fingers fittling with the blood stained cloth that was tied around her wounded shoulder. She heard the blood stained cloth hit the floor once it was removed. Beau's fingers tracing her wound sent shivers down her spin. His touch, his scent, everything about him calmed her. Being so close to him changed something inside her, making her yearn more and more for his touch. His comment about her wound made her giggle slightly. "My wound may be pretty nasty but the other wolf got it worse." Ash smiled at him, her voice a tad bit joking but with a serious tone to it. Her small hand reached out of the bath water, retrieving the cloth and soap from Beau.

Ash couldn't see him stand up but she could feel his presence becoming farther away. When Beau came into her view, her eyes followed him to the washroom entrance. Ash nodded again as Beau made her aware he was leaving but would be back. His smile sent butterflies dancing in her belly. As the brute left her view, she allowed herself to slowly sink into the water. It sure did sting her wound but she didn't care. The warm water soothed the pain and washed away some of the dried blood. Ash took the cloth and began to gentle scrub the area of the wound, removing stubborn dried blood. Once she felt it was clean enough, she dipped her head under the water, removing the mud and sticks that had tangled itself in her long brunette hair. Ash allowed herself to relax in the water after she felt 100 percent clean. Her head laid back on the iron tub and she closed her eyes. The warmth of the water soothed her whole body making her become more relaxed. Her eyes remained closed until Beau knocked on the wall, announcing his presence. Her eyes opened but her head remained relaxed on the iron tub. Her eyes now fixated on the entrance to the bathroom.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me