ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby L U C I F E R » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:01 am

☆|Aspat Hawking|☆|Male|☆
☆|Single|☆|Werewolf Hunter|☆
☆|Tags: Open|☆

Aspat woke up early, sitting up bolt right and swinging his legs out from under his deer-hide blanket. His bare feet landed on the pelt of a grey wolf, the soft fur keeping his feet from touching the cold slate tiles of his handmade lodge.

Since the fall of a royal monarch in the area, the Hawking family had been rendered redundant. Despite this, the family did well living off the land and hunting for private employers. Beyond their private employment, Aspat grew up hunting usual game but also, more specifically, werewolves. The youthful hunter, only 27, was a mere 12 years old when he brought down his first 'wolf.

Now, Aspat grabbed his socks and pulled them over his feet, wriggling into his jeans before pulling on a long sleeved top, a red plaid shirt and his dark brown leather jacket. He arched his bakc in a stretch before grabbing his shoulder bag and heading out the door. His pine hut was on the outskirts of the town, perched along the treeline if the forest. He had heard some gunfire and the sound of large cars driving past so was curious as to what was going on. It wasn't often that cars came throigh the area - especially cars from out of town. Aspat had come to recognising the sounds of the locals' cars but these were much larger, clearly big SUVs.

The werewolf hunter made his way into town, checking his bag for whether his guns were fully loaded. He smiled at the reassuring sight of full magazines. Looking around at the people, he knew that everyone was still shaken by the spout of recent deaths but Aspat had his suspicions. He knew of other werewolf hunters in the area but none would be stupid enough to do such a mass killing of them - too obvious.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:04 am

Adrian D'Arc I Human I Blade Team Leader I tags; Mark, Kat, Skylar, Aspat?
The hardest part of the job was never the actual killing, or the creeping around or the extraction of information. It was always trying to do the right thing.
His target was down. One well placed bullet and he'd have two of the abnormals in captivity.
But, when he pulled down his mike and yelled into Alastair Klein's channel, there was no returning crackle of static as the twenty-seven-year old answered.
Rian's heart stopped.
In his peripheral vision, he could see Kat climb unsteadily to her feet and look over for orders. He scanned her automatically for serious injuries, but she looked okay. It wasn't enough to disable the sickening ache of grief in his chest, but it meant he could breathe.
In a snap decision, he fired two bullets after the huge mass carrying his original target out of reach, deliberately letting them go astray, then signalled to Kat and turned awkwardly in the snow to run back to the car.
"No more! Don't let them see how well we can shoot. We get that man's license plate and run it through the national database. Remove the plates from the broken vehicle so he can't identify us by it. And most importantly we get Klein to the hospital. Shot by an overzealous hunter. Any questions or funny looks, we use the badges. But only as a last resort."
Switching channels, he reeled off his own list of orders to the team sniper as he ran, finishing with a barked command to supply, head towards the edge of the woods and stand by.
"And stay out of those damn trees, Ford!"

Emmelene Tersen I Werewolf I Hunter I tags; Adam, Saturn
"I... I remember the memorial... And heading towards Skylar's... And then just a loud bang and a pain in my side..."
She frowned at his inflection as the words left her lips, narrowing her eyes and futilely trying to sit up in the makeshift bed, pulling the oxygen mask from her face and grimacing as it pulled at the strands of her matted auburn hair.
"What do you mean "it depends"? What...?
Then the thought hit her.
"Wait, do you mean somebody else is hurt? Who-"
She was cut off by Adam's sudden remark.
"What? Do I hear what? What is it? Adam! Don't just-"
A second volley of gunshots just about reached her ears this time. Even with her somewhat enhanced ears, they were faint. Distant. And getting further away.
She struggled to sit up for the second time, eyes widening in panic.

Theodore Ford I Human I Blade I tags; D'Arc, Kat, Aurora?
Theo had barely crossed the street when the burst of orders came through his hidden earpiece in rapid succession; Katrine then D'Arc, both sounding slightly panicked.
He turned on his heel as casually as possible and headed back to the red pickup he'd left in a parking lot, already plotting the fastest route to the cabin and then to the spot D'Arc had indicated him towards behind the carefree grin he'd crafted on his face.
"No problem, sir. I'm on my way."
He had no time to lose.
In five minutes he was on the road and driving as fast as he could without attracting attention, trying to ignore the way his fingers were gripping the wheel so tightly he couldn't feel them.
Within thirty, he'd retrieved supplies and was hightailing if towards the coordinates set.
It's happened. Oh god, it's actually happening.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:42 pm

Ygritte
You’re kissed by fire, remember? Lucky
ygritte wildling • female • heterosexual, bi-curious • werewolf hunter • bow n' arrow • no love interest • mentions: • tags: theo
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
wippity wip, don't know where she fits.

Saturn
The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow
saturn shapel • female • bisexual, prefers females • werewolf • hunter • no love interest • mentions: the pack• tags: adam
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Saturn shifted at Adam's side grimacing away from the girl who approached. She paid her little mind, did not even seem to glance her way but Saturn supposed that was fine. She twisted herself a slight ways away from Adam but stayed close, her eyes tracing the room. She resettled her gaze on Adam's wounds, pleased to see they were healing rather quickly and nicely. They all healed quicker than the average man but large wounds still took time to heal. They tore through flesh that needed to find it's way back together. It could be uncomfortable for even the most pain tolerant of them all. When Adam spoke she narrowed her eyes at the girl who wouldn't seem to snap her jaw shut for a moments time. Her ears honed in on the sound of gunshots a short distance off and immediately she felt the hair on her neck stand on end. Had she been in wolf form her hackles would be risen from the nape of her neck to the end of her haunches. "Should I go look for the others?" she offered. She was the only uninjured on in the room and worry had already painted itself across the other's features.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:08 pm

Mark Holloway ~ Male ~ Thirty-Three ~ Werewolf ~ Loner/Former-Beta

Mark could see the hesitation on the girl and nearly growled but the added gunfire got her moving onto his back. Easing up the wolf made sure she had a good enough grip before he started moving, but not before more shots were aimed at their direction. One grazed his front left leg but it only pushed him to move quicker, away from those shooting at them. Mark dared not go full speed and only veered when necessary due to the injured Skylar on his back. His on internal conflict hitting hard on whether he get her back to the packs home or keep moving deeper into the forest so they couldn't be tracked.

Mark decided to protect the pack, and with that he pushed on deeper. The Wolf huffing as he moved quickly through the snowy woods. It was funny how even though it'd been two years he still knew the area well enough, it was ingrained into his head. With his focus on making sure he didn't lose his current passenger, he mapped out how he'd get back to the pack house in his head. Somewhere further ahead there was a creek and the moment they reached it he could use it to lose any potential trackers. The downside was that he'd be soaking wet and freezing, but if he stayed in the shallows then hopefully Skylar wouldn't get any water splashed on her. Once they arrived at said creek he slowed to a trot and snorted as he paused at the bank, sizing up the depth before slowly stepping in. A shiver went through the wolf as the water splashed up against his underbelly, and he started making his way upstream.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:59 pm

☆|Aspat Hawking|☆|Male|☆
☆|Tags: Adrian, The Blades|☆

Aspat pulled out his .45, instinctively checking the magazine again adls he stalked around the edge of the trees. He pressed himself against the trunks, his slim figure disappearing into the shadows.

The hunter heard voices, a male barking orders. He didn't recognise the voice and peeking round the tree he didn't recognise the people. He spotted the shiny black glint of the SUVs.

"That's where you are." He said in a hushed voice.

He slid away from the tree, seeming to flow through the shadows soundlessly. He pressed up against another tree, a mere 50 meters from the men and their cars. He held his gun up, glancing around again. They seemed to be injured, a few people - if that's what they were- appeared to have wounds and most had guns. The gun fire.

Aspat crouched low, sinking behind a bish as he peered over at the people. They looked like governmental agents - too well dresses and armed to be just hunters.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:07 am

✦ 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷 ✦

{ Species } Blade { Role } Agent { Tags} Alistair. D'arc, Skyler, Mark, Aurora { Crush } open

Not even flinching as our leader rang two more shots into the other wise quite forest i remained silent, cursing beneith my breath as i saw our target and her knight in black fur flee why the hell hadn't we seen him coming?. Running a hand through my hair i let my gaze sweep over the deeply snow covered forest between me and d'arc purely out of habit, ensuring we didn't attract any more of these beasts with the over-necessary amount of shots, thankfully it seemed as if were the only two left making it easier to hear his next orders without being distracted by the others extanging attacks,despite the obnoxious feeling we were being watched. blinking as his retreating words sunk in i watched him for a moment, it was the best call, but were we really going to let the girl live knowing what we looked like?. Having no other option but to finally call out a "Yes, sir" and sprint as best i could with the undoubtedly bruised rib screaming in disagreement after picking my weapon up off the ground, i kept a eye on the male before me, ensuring we weren't running backwards into a trap, it was highly unlikely but it was still a possibility therefore i kept the icy cold pistol in my hand, cocked and ready, we were already injured there was no time for anymore screw ups, especially with the nagging concern for the male back in the car running through my chest. Snapping myself from my thoughts as we neared the end of the forest i came to a walk, breaking away from D'arc as i headed towards the broken down truck to get the plate off as previously instructed "Are you alright sir?" I asked once i was behind the truck, croucing down with a pained grunt i looked over our plate before over to snag the number on the one from the male who previously seemed harmless.

↩ 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓮 ↪

Species } Werewolf { Role } Fighter { Tags } Saturn { Crush } Open
▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟

The answer given from the girl in the bed caused my gaze to momentarily graze over her it wasn't much of a surprise she couldn't remember anything due to the extent of her injuries but still the panicked tone her voice held didn't help my current agitation in the least. Closing my eyes for a moment to try to keep myself from snapping at the clearly frightned teenager again i exhailed a breath only glancing back over as i saw her pulling the mask from her face, causing me to shake my head, i didn't know i signed up to babysit by no doubtedly saving her life. At the sudden string of unfinished questions i habbitedly gave her a glare, silently warning her to stop rambling though couldn't help the eyeroll that escaped as i heard her ask who else was injured, causing me to somewhat sit up and give her a 'really' look before sighing heavily "well i sure as hell am not sitting in here to admire skyler's lack of decoration" I answered bluntly, motioning to the nearly empty room with bland colored walls, before glancing to Saturn seemingly glaring into the kids soul and raising brow, was i being punished for doing my job?, sure felt like it. I caught her gaze sweeping over my quickly healing wounds once again but didn't say anything to the quieter girl as two more gunshots rang out, causing my head to snap towards the window, gaze narrowing as a low growl rumbled from the wolf pacing within me attention only snapping back to the girls when i heard Emmy's panicked breathing and saturn's offering words. Thinking for a moment i cursed beneath my breath, everything in me was telling me not to let the hunter go out there, so being driven by everything i knew, lived for i pulled off the equipment hooked up to me with a few grunts before swinging my legs off the bed and pulling myself up, holding my injured chest with my free hand as i took a moment to ensure i wasn't going to fall to the ground. Once i was sure i could walk in a straight line i glanced at Saturn with a wordless look before slowly making my way to the scared to death teenager, reaching her bedside i silently pushed her back into bed with a firm gaze yet gentle touch, not wanting to injure the girl anymore then she was before grabbing the oxygen mask and hooking it back over her face "Relax kid, i'm not saving you a second time, don't make me put you back in this bed" I ordered nearly emotionless though if one payed enough attention there was a faint hint of concern. Watching her for another minute i then turned and looked at Saturn i knew i shouldn't even be up, but everything was pushing me to follow the instincts i had, to get up and fight, to protect. "Neither of you should go out there, if you can manage to not kill each other,i'll see what the hell is going on" I suggested, though this time not speaking to emmy but souly the older hunter - saturn, hand still to my chest as i awaited her answer, gaze continuously looking from the door, to her, to the window.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:20 am

(Post moved.)
Last edited by amarok. on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:45 pm

Felicity Groves

werewolf//hunter//23//female//lesbian//tags: open

Felicity sat on the thick branch of a large pine in the forest. She had been sitting there for almost an hour, but she didn't mind. The werewolf enjoyed the outdoors, which was probably an effect of her lupine side, so she low key hated it. However, that was beside the point, Felicity was out here because she heard rumors of a party and that meant a great change to kill some werewolves. That meant that she had to clear her mind before she made any rash decisions. It could be dangerous if she went, but a great chance to kill off more of that disgusting race. The woman was ashamed that she, herself had to classify as one of them.

The writers block is strong with this one xD
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:05 am

Skylar Aleksandrsen I Werewolf I Beta I tags; Mark, Jason, pack.
It was all she could do to hang on. The snow was falling as hard as ever now, it was dark, and even though Mark had managed to keep her dry as he slipped into the creek, the wind was tearing through her soaked hoodie. She hadn’t counted on being trapped in human form. Heck, she hadn’t counted on ending up in a firefight. But violence seemed to be a given wherever she went.
When Mark finally hauled himself out of the water and hit up a roundabout course towards her house and - provided they hadn’t already decided to head home now Emmelene was stable – the medical team, she was shivering all over, but in too much pain to care. They were silver bullets, alright.
Her only consolation was that if they were flaking bullets, she’d already be dead.
Eventually, she could see the lights of her home in the distance. Somebody was still there, at least. She lasted out just long enough to see the form of Jason rushing out towards them before she finally passed out and slipped, comatose, from her rescuer’s back.

Jason Loen I Werewolf I Medic I tags; Mark, Skylar, Adam, Emmy, Saturn
With his honorary sister in tow, Jason waded out through the ever-deepening snow towards the barn, whistling for the beta's hunting dogs and letting a small grin escape when one finally emerged from underneath the Land Rover parked haphazardly inside. "Hey, girlie."
He crouched and passed the pup a handful of dog treats to offer the wolfhound, then frowned and rose back to his feet as the sound reached him. For the kid's sake, he hoped it wasn't what he thought it was.
A second volley, then a third, faint but unmistakable, danced at the edge of his hearing range, like a cat taunting it's prey.
Calmly, he crouched back down to Blake's height and pointed up into the hay loft.
"Okay, sweetie, listen to me. Go and hide up there, and stay there until I come and get you, okay? I mean it."
Barely waiting for an answer, he turned and ran as fast as the conditions would allow, back to the house and the makeshift infirmary, grabbed his first-response backpack and set off in what he hoped was the right direction. He didn't have to wait long. The figure of a hulking black wolf, somewhat familiar, loped into view, with a much more recognisable figure on its back.
He hadn't known Mark for long; he'd been rescued from a rogue only weeks before the previous beta was overthrown but it was hard to forget guys like Mark Holloway. And it angered him that he'd been driven out by somebody far less qualified to lead. He tore open his bag and began fumbling for haemostatic bandages, hoping that - against all likelihood - he still had some left.
"Mr Holloway! Sir! What happened?"

Adrian D’Arc I Human I Blade Team Leader I tags; Kat
He stripped off his jacket and pressed it to Alastair's shoulder, sighing in shaky relief when it appeared to already be drying up. Not as serious as it looked, thank god.
"Stay with me, buddy, you hear?"
No response from the fallen agent, but his pulse was still steady.
"Don't you dare die on me, Klein."
He maneuvered him into a more stable position and shut the passenger door, running around to the driver's door and leaning into the car and - somehow - managing to get the car started, despite the cold. The fact that the engine hadn't frozen solid by now was almost as unbelievable as the existence of "werewolves" themselves.
In response to Kat's question, he just flexed his shoulder and suppressed a grimace as the joint moved. "Yeah, I'll be fine once this gets seen to. It's just a flesh wound. How about you?"

Emmelene Tersen I Werewolf I Hunter I tags; Adam, Saturn, Jason
The rebellious, stubborn part of her yelled into her ear for her to get up, but Emmy didn't resist as she was pushed back down onto the hard bed and the oxygen mask was refastened to her face. The smaller, more logical side of her brain knew she wouldn't manage five steps without collapsing. Well, at least her head was clearing now.
Adam's remark about saving her stung, too, but - for some reason - she didn't respond to that, either. Nobody should have had to save her. But those shots came out of nowhere. The teenager found some comfort in the fact that, for once, it wasn't her fault.
She nodded weakly with a resigned sigh and closed her eyes. Partly to pacify Adam, partly so she didn't have to continue to observe Saturn's angry glare. The little pulse monitor attached to get wrist beeped obnoxiously in her ear at a rate that would have made Jason screech.
"Kinda looks like I don't have a choice," she murmured, choosing to sidestep the comment about the Beta and wincing as her injuries twinged, and the form of Jason stormed past to grab something she couldn't see from behind her lids. "You think we should call for reinforcements?"

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:34 am

☆|Aspat Hawking|☆|Male|☆
☆|Tags: Blake, Anyone near the werewolf houses|☆

Aspat was quietly watching these governmental douchebags when he heard a noisy cuffufle towards his left. He recognised the pathway as one towards some houses he'd marked as where the werewolves were hiding.

The tall male continued to crouch as he shifted himself into down thicker foliage where he then began walking, his back arched as he moved, pulling out a silver knife and holding it up. He came to the clearing near one of the houses.

Peeking through the shrubbery he spotted a female - obviously a wolf by her peaceful proximity to the buildings. Getting his long bowie knife ready, he ran soundlessly towards her.

She turned st the last minute and he drove his knife into her gut. She gasped and he twisted it, lifting it up slightly as he began to fall backwards. Her last breaths were laboured as he tilted his knife down and it slid out as she fell backwards and slumped, bloodied, to the floor.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me