a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

sasha [9] • aiyana [8]

Postby azhefa. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:42 am

-
Aleksandr-Thoron
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
sasha 5 years pureblood werewolf loner location; harlow house tags; kathrine, james

giggling and splashing, the pup lets james wash his hair and then drain the tub afterwards. sasha was a little sad to see the bubbles go, but his earlier tiredness was starting to return. he reaches for james as the beta brings a fluffy towel and snuggles into it happily. sasha giggles a little as james dries him off and yawns as he leaves to get a shirt. when kathrine moves over with food, sasha perks up quickly and takes the bowl eagerly. he eats quickly yet carefully so he doesn't get dirty again, humming happily with each bite. just as he finished the food, james returns with a shirt and sasha happily lifts his arms to be dressed. the shirt was too big, but it was warm and cozy, much more comfortable than his dirty clothes. now that he was clean and clothed in something warm, sasha was having trouble keeping his eyes open. he yawns again and flops down onto the bed, his hands rubbing his eyes tiredly. as soon as his head hit the soft pillow, sasha was out cold and snoring softly. it's been a very long night for him and he was finally warm and safe.

Aiyana-Grace
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
ana 25 bitten werewolf kramer beta pets; sebastian heterosexual/single tags; jason

the beta shifts her weight from one foot to the other as jason responds to her words, her arms still crossed over her chest. ana sighs softly at this snide remarks, but then perks up at the mention of a mother and a pup. her confusion was clear on her face as jason mentions the mother's body and the orphaned pup. there was a pup in the woods? poor thing must be scared and confused... ana is drawn out of her thoughts by jason's next words, the death of his family. she turns away as he speaks of his brother and father, not wanting him to see the sadness in her eyes. she's only been a wolf for only about two years and the death that surrounds them can be so depressing sometimes. ana hides her sadness behind a mask, though it wasn't the best at hiding her emotions,
    "i'm sorry for your losses, there has been too much death..." feeling the sadness in her, sebastian presses closer to her leg, making her drop a hand to stroke his head. ana sighs louder this time and shakes her head the mask falling away, it was much too tiring to try and keep it up. she shrugs her shoulders as she pets the wolf pup beside her, "i've wasted my breath on many people, never seems to do any good so why would it start now."

ana lifts her free hand to her hair and runs her fingers through the thick dark locks, a habit that comes out when she's feeling too emotional. before she could speak more, a feeling starts to push at her mind, one she's never experienced before. ana puts a hand to her head and winces slightly,
    "what in the world..." she shakes her head again and forces the feelings away, building a wall between herself and her pack for the first time. the feelings she was getting from one of her pack mates weren't something she wants to experience at the moment. especially not while in the presence of a hunter with a gun. it felt wrong to have a wall between herself and the back, her mind felt almost...lonely in a sense. ana blinks a few times and shakes her head once more before speaking again, "tell me more about this mother and her pup, i haven't heard anything about a pup running in the forest. if there is one out here then i need to find them before a newborn does."
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {14}, Jason {10}

Postby The Alpha » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:27 pm

➳ ♚ Kᴀᴛʜʀɪɴᴇ Rᴇʏɴᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ♚ ➳

╔═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╗
"And though she be but little,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
Current Form >> Wolf/Human
Location >> The Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Concerned
Imprint >> ~
Tags >> Sasha, James
...she is fierce."
╚═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╝
The Alpha sighed highly as the pup fell asleep, her whole body seeming to slump against the bed as she let herself givein to the pad on her shoulder. The wound had started to clot so that it wasn't bleeding anymore, but it was still an open wund and the cool air of the winter season wans't helpping it; even in the house she could feel the cold's sting. Kathrine finally lifted herself up after a few moments and pushed herself off the bed to stand to her paws again as she stepped around the bed ad looked up at James, an exhausted look in her gaze no matter how hard she tried to hide it, "Would you mind taking a look at this? I would ask someone else but...I have a feeling that we need to talk a little about what happened." She didn't wait for him to answer as she opend the door and stepped out into the hall and moved over to his bedroom door. She did however wait until he came to let her in as she didn't like to just barge in. SHe may be the ALpha, but she still had manners.

{Such an awful response. I'm so sorry! My muse is not giving me much right now for Kat. Xc}

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

☾ Jᴀsᴏɴ O· Rɪɴɴ ☾

╔═════════ ═════════╗
"Don't get used to me
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Male
Species >> Human
Occupation >> Werewolf Hunter
Location >> The Forest, reserve border
Feeling >> Bold, Curious
Tags >> Aiyana
because I'm not who I'm supposed to be."
╚═════════ ═════════╝
The hunter gave her a cocked eyebrow. Well her determination seemed to have changed rather quickly. He found that surprising. In response to her quetsion, he shrugged, "I haven't the slightest idea. I didn't see the battle; just the aftermath." Not that it really mattered. At this point, if the pup was alive, he probably wasn't going to be for long. Not with all those newborns running around. Maybe if one of the packs had found him first, but not is one of those others had.

{Same with Jason. I'm terribly sorry. xc}
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:43 pm

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Unimprinted
The house
With Sasha & Katherine
Feeling- Calmer, still worried
~~~~~~~~~~
When the pup finally fell asleep, and Katherine slumped down against the bed. She looked so exhausted, which worried the beta, and when she asked him for help, he nodded. "Of course Katherine." he said softly as he headed out after her so that the pup could sleep while he helped Katherine with her shoulder. He closed the door after they left the room, and he opened the door to his room, letting the alpha in so he could follow her. His room was fairly spartan, although it was his little home. The had the bed, a dresser, a desk, and a bookshelf, which had some journals and books, and a few other things. But there were no pictures in his room at all, he went to the desk and took out the first aid kit and then turned and focused on his alpha and her shoulder. "Okay, so you can either shift, or we can shave your shoulder, since it looks like I will need to stitch it up so it heals faster." he said, his voice low and soft as it always was. He had calmed down now though, since he had a job and something else to focus on and distract him.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {15}

Postby The Alpha » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:52 pm

Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Exhausted, Ashamed
Imprint >> ~
Tags >> James
...she is fierce."
The red and cream wolf sighed as she softly moved over towards his bedside, her eyes glued to the floor as she began to let the shift take hold, her fur disappearing and leaving the Alpha in her black undershirt, and ripped pair of jeans, her blonde hair pulled together into a braid. The wound on her arm shrunk a little as her form got smaller, but the severity of the injury remained. Her hand shot out to the bed as she steadied herself. It had been weeks since she had left shifted out of her wolven form and that time was certainly taking its toll on her. With a shaky breath and a soft hiss of pain, Kathrine sat herself down on the bedside and her hand reached up to be sure it wasn't bleeding anymore. It was a bit wet, but it was not bleeding as badly as it was before. She kept her icy gaze down to the floor as she laughed bitterly, "So much from being able to protect the pack...I can barely keep myself from getting torn apart." She was quiet after this, looking down at her hands, "I have always wondered...if Chap was right about making me his chosen Alpha...and I guess I have always felt that he was wrong in doing so." She didn't know why she suddenly felt like sharing this side of her thoughts, but they just seemed to tumble from her lips as she sat there. If it was going to told to anyone, it would be James in all honesty being he was her Beta after all.

Deep, she'd wondered if perhaps Chap had thought of her as if she was his own granddaughter, more so than he did of Trafalgar, being he had spoken to her often several times a times though there would be days pass before he spoke with Wylie. But still, she had also always wondered if his decision had not been a correct one.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:06 pm

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Unimprinted
The house
With Katherine
Feeling- Calmer, still worried
~~~~~~~~~~
As Katherine shifted, he looked away as well, they were similar in that way, neither of them wanted to be imprinted, so they avoided eye contact. As she sat on the bed, he went to her side and let her check her shoulder, before he got to work on cleaning the nasty wound so that he could stitch it up. When she began speaking, he just listened as he worked, but he shook his head a little as he started the stitches. "Katherine, he chose you because he knew you'd be a great Alpha, he believed in you, because you are an amazing alpha, and you were the best choice." he said softly as he worked. "Just because this happened today doesn't mean you aren't a good alpha, things happen that we can't control. And just because that newborn got you while you were busy saving me, doesn't mean that you aren't the best choice for alpha." he told her. He finished the stitch and gently wrapped it up so that she wouldn't catch the stitches and tear it. As he finished he glanced at her face, something he usually wouldn't do, but he didn't expect her to look up from the floor, "You are the best Alpha this pack could ever have."
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {16}

Postby The Alpha » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> ~~~~
Imprint >> James
Tags >> James
...she is fierce."
She tried not to move as he worked, but the more he spoke, the more Kathrine's eyes narrowed and the more she felt she wasn't what he was describing. Her eyebrows furled as she shook her head softly, trying not to hinder him as he finished wrapping her shoulder, the words making her deny the exclamation of his more and more as he spoke. Finally, when he had finished, Kathrine shook her head violently and spoke, her eyes suddenly rising from the floor as she forgot her fears under the shame she felt, "This isn't just about today! This has always happened..." And then it happened, the thing she'd spent her life to try and prevent. Her sapphire gaze met his dark blue gaze and suddenly the world shifted and her heart's defenses all fell to pieces at once. The part of Kathrine's fragile and lonely heart that had always stood empty, the part that had longed for company after the disappearance of her parents suddenly no longer stood empty. It had once been the forest that called to her and the wolf's fur and paws that brought her all the joy and happiness she could ever want...but suddenly, it wasn't just the forest or the wolf anymore for now James stood amidst the things that made her life worth something; among the things that grounded her to the earth. For the first time in her life, she felt her heart beat slowly syncing itself to another's, felt the walls she'd built to prevent this crumbling with simply a glance. For a moment, she felt as light as air, gazing into his eyes fondly.

And then came the weight of it all, the realization that was slowly creeping its way to her mind and to her eyes. It hadn't sunk in entirely yet however as Kathrine kept her gaze locked with James's, her expression curious, yet understanding and...endearing, "James...?" Her tone did not specify if it was a question or a statement, but it seemed that if it was a question, it was not for him, but for herself. It was as if she was asking herself said question.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:37 pm

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Katherine
The house
With Katherine
Feeling- At peace
~~~~~~~~~~
When Katherine protested he was going to stop her, but then his eyes met with her sapphire ones, and he found himself unable to think. Suddenly everything was different, that darkness that had smothered his heart seemed to vanish under the brightness that was Katherine. All the worries, and fears he had about loving someone again seemed to just vanish as he looked into those eyes, the one thing that he would always look to for comfort. Now everything seemed like it would be okay, since he had Katherine. He couldn't find words as he just stared at the wolf who was now his world, his focus, but when she finally broke that silence, when she finally spoke and broke that spell, everything hit him. He was imprinted on the alpha, the one wolf he wanted to protect, who had no clue of what he'd done. And he knew he'd need to tell her, and now those secrets held so much more weight, since they were now eachother's worlds...

But that warmth, that love he felt from the initial imprint was still there, and looking into those eyes, that were full of understanding and warmth. He couldn't help but a soft smile before he leaned forward and did something he never thought he would ever do, or dare, he gently kissed Kathrine's soft lips, unsure why he was doing this, but it felt right.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {17}

Postby The Alpha » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Love, Shock
Imprint >> James
Tags >> James
...she is fierce."
Her mind, her thoughts that were so used to the cold and the loneliness, was fluttering with thoughts as the connection was desperately trying to make itself clear to her, to remind her of what it was that had happened. But when he smiled at her, just the faintest turn of his lips was enough to shut down those incessant and nagging thoughts. And when he leaned forward and kissed her, Kathrine responded immediately and she kissed back, her eyes fluttering shut in the moment. Her arms moved of their own accord, gently settling against his chest as she moved into him and kissed him again passionately. She moved to wrap her arms around his neck and one was successfully placed, but as she lifted the other, a soft yet sharp nagging pain shot through her arm. Suddenly, everything came rushing back as her thoughts connected and the warm breeze became a violent twister of thoughts and questions and shouts in her mind. Kathrine's eyes flashed open and she broke away from the kiss, her eyes mimicking that of a deer in the headlights. Though she broke the kiss, she could not bring herself to move away from him as the strength of the imprint's pull was far more magnetizing than she had ever dreamed it would be. She stared at his face, her eyes flickering all over his features as if she'd never looked at him before, going from his eyes to his lips, his nose, his cheeks and back again. Her breathing was heavy and rapid as her mind swarmed with new fears and worries to cloud her judgment.

"James, you..." Her expression became a bit pained, her voice barely a whisper, "Oh, what have I done...James, I'm so sorry." She finally tour her gaze away from his, though it took a great deal of energy to, and laid her head on her shoulder, her uninjured arm still wrapped loosely around his shoulder and neck. She fought back the tears, a thing she hadn't had to deal with since Chap's death, as she began to blame herself for it all, "I'm so sorry, James. What a horrible thing I have done..."
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (12)

Postby nocturna. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:07 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Wolf | location: H / K Borders | mood: Concerned | tagged: Ashlynn, Mackenzie, Trafalgar ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Beau could only stand silent, as the Kramer Alpha gently scooped up Ashlynn. She was limp and had a lifeless look about her. Beau let out a soft whine as Wylie and Mackenzie left the clearing. Within seconds, they disappeared into the trees. The tawny-gold brute stood there for a while longer, his mind racing over neumorous thoughts. He stared off into the distance, only concentrating on the path the Kramer's left and his own foggy breath whispering into the night air.

------> The brute stood there in the snowy clearing for many more moments, the darkness of night slowly lightening around him. Beau was certain that Ashlynn would remember the fateful night he had bitten her... It was only a matter of time now. Her gruesome injuries she'd sustained during the fight were guaranteed to jog her once forgotten memories. Wylie would for surely enact all out war against the Harlow pack for Beau's transgression. He'd broken the most important rule among their packs... and he'd have to pay the ultimate price for it.

------> Forcing himself, Beau turned and retraced his steps. He trudged along, his large paws finding his previous prints in the snow. His mind then went blank, his only task was returning to his pack cabin. He would deal with the other troubling matters when he returned or after a few hours sleep - if he could sleep that is. He kept his pace steady, in no rush, nor stalling time. Another half hour had passed and the outline of the Harlow cabin came into view. Beau stood at the tree line, exhaling heavily. With a solemn glance to the rising sun, he shifted, shedding his wolfy form. The tall, sturdy young man walked up the front steps, his jaw clenched, preparing for anything.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aiyana [9]

Postby azhefa. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:14 pm

-
Aiyana-Grace
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
ana 25 bitten werewolf kramer beta pets; sebastian heterosexual/single tags; jason > wylie

a light growl comes from the woman as the hunter gives a vague response to her question, a pup's life was at stake and it could be in trouble at this very moment. the thought of a child running through the forest scared and alone makes her inner wolf flare to life with maternal rage. not once did any of her pack mates reach out to her asking about the pup or even briefly mention to keep an eye out for one. as her wolf paces in anger within her mind, ana's hands curl into fists at her sides and her arms tremble with anger. never before has she been this angry, this furious. the wall she had created between herself and the pack crumbled to allow the flow of the pack back inside her mind, but it only makes her angrier. confused emotions and thoughts of romance were the only things she gets from wylie, the alpha of the pack. how could he be thinking of romance at a time like this? newborns were running loose and a pup was fleeing for their life within their forest.

ana's soft blue eyes freeze to sharp ice and shimmer for a moment before blazing gold envelops the sky blue irises. with jason standing so close, ana takes several steps backwards, her movements jerky and clearly pained as her shift starts to take over. before she could loose her voice, she quickly snaps out at the hunter rather harshly,
    "don't shoot me, you'll only get yourself killed. just shut up and don't move." as soon as the last word rolls from her lips, ana buckles over and transforms into her beautiful yet deadly she-wolf, her eyes blazing a raging molten gold instead of the sky blue from before. her inner wolf takes over her mind as her emotions become uncontrollable, the anger fueled by the full moon hidden behind the rising sun. the she-beast turns towards jason with her fangs bared, a dark rumble echoing from her chest as she stalks forward to grab sebastian by his uninjured scruff. it was clear the beast was in control, not a speck of her human self was visible in her golden gaze. with one last growl at jason, ana springs forward to leap over the bushes and into the forest, leaving the hunter to do as he pleased.

with the wall gone between herself and the pack, her pack mates will be able to feel the fury that flows off her in waves. how dare he ignore the young life that could be anywhere in the forest, how dare the so-called 'protector' refuse to protect a pup, a pup for god's sake. the male had promised to protect them and now he wasn't even slightly concerned about a helpless child. what kind of person doesn't care about a child? even the hunter seemed more concerned than what she's feeling from wylie. ana has to check herself as she practically flies through the forest, her anger was well earned, but what could she do about it? a silky voice flows through her with an edge of danger, her wolf's voice,
    "take it... take it all... he doesn't deserve any of it..." the beast was right, wylie doesn't deserve to lead the pack any longer. true, the pack was young, but she can see several mated pairs being formed and within a few years, pups could be running around. if wylie won't protect a helpless orphan, what guarantee do they have that he will protect those born into their pack later? the only thing that will ensure the future generation will be protected is if wylie is taken down. as beta, ana has the right to challenge for leadership and she is determined to take down the threat that has become of their alpha.

still in her wolf form, ana breaks the house rules and takes a moment to drop sebastian off in her room, letting the injured pup rest while she takes care of business. with her fury still raging at full power, ana stands before the cabin entrance and waits for wylie to appear since she can feel him coming closer. when the brute comes into view carrying some female, ana's white fur bristles up and her lip draws back to bare her teeth aggressively as she snarls at wylie, her challenge and fury clear in her golden gaze. it's rare that ana let's her beast take over so the molten gold would come as a shock to most. using her mental link to the pack, ana broadcasts her declaration of challenge clear and loud,
    "you are no longer fit to lead us, wylie, i claim the right of challenge." her words were sharp and almost venomous, a stark contrast to her usual soft and sweet melodic tones. at the moment, ana was nothing like herself, she doesn't even look like herself with her bristled fur and golden eyes. "either accept and fight me or flee this land. you will no longer be welcomed here."
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me