─ DAE1 Icon Camp ── ( ♚ ) ─

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( 001✦ ── alaska.)

Postby serafim » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:19 pm

x
    𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐄𝐊 ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ( ) | 𝐓𝐀𝐆. dante | 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓. x | " 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 "
    indentalaska could barely pull himself out of bed, and a part of him really didn't want to.
    his tousled blonde hair was swept out of his face with a quick brush of his hand, attempting to fight the sleepiness that threatened to lull him back into the warmth of his sheets. he eventually sat up and slipped from bed, pausing for a few moments in silence contemplation before tearing himself away from the proximity of his bed and started to get ready. after a quick shower in an attempt to wake himself up, which didn't quite work, he shuffled over to his closet and picked out a simple outfit to wear── a tan, sleeveless v-neck sweater over a white t-shirt and light colored jeans with a pair of sneakers──good enough to accommodate for the summer heat, but also his arrival that day to the trainee camp.
    indentif he were to admit it to himself, he was abnormally anxious. he had been in an idol group before, started his own solo career at one point, did plenty of concerts and little fan-signs, but a competition? it felt like an entirely different monster to him. however, it was too late for him to tuck his tail in-between his legs and scurry off now, especially because a certain someone had decided to join as well.

indentalaska's gaze flickered for a moment to the dainty picture frame that set on his bedside table, a hint of a smile curling on his lips. probably the only solace he'd find there is within dante── the man who went from being someone who he could never catch a break from, a pain who's smug smirk he always wanted to wipe off his face to the one person he couldn't live without. they had sent excited messages to one another the night before, alaska's nervousness seeping into a few blue-bubbled texts, but quickly reassured with the thought that he'd at least get to be in dante's arms during this whole ordeal; in the end, whether he managed to win or not, still got a pretty good prize out of it.
    indentonce he finished getting dressed, alaska gathered up his bags and waited for his ride to pick him up. he felt antsy inbetween the time it took for him to get the text that they arrived to slumping in the back seat of the car, but as he slipped in his earbuds and started the playlist he curated the night before, he momentarily felt at ease.

indentalaska continued to doze in and out during the duration of the car ride, however he stirred when he felt the car eventually roll to a stop. he peered out the window and set his gaze on the campus before him, his brows furrowing for a moment as he stifled a tire sigh before he opened the car door and retrieved his bags from the trunk.
    he waved a quick 'goodbye' and 'thank you' to the driver before he begrudgingly started making his way towards the campus. he kept his gaze relatively low, listening to the distant chatter of others who had arrived just as him and walking up to the staff outside who provided him with an id card and lanyard with sets of keys to various parts of the facility. he thanked them with a gentle smile and threw the lanyard over his head, slipping his id card into his pocket and continuing to trudge to the entrance of the building.
    he pushed the doors open, albeit struggling a bit with juggling his bags, but quickly slipped inside past a few others and breathed in the cold air conditioning that felt like bliss on his skin in comparison to the heat outside. alaska bit the bottom of his lip as he took a quick glance around, the familiar face he was hoping to see nowhere to be found. he hesitated before moving off to the side of the lobby, noticing a few people around a table with a polaroid camera, but couldn't be bothered to indulge in whatever 'welcoming' activity they had set out for them to do at the moment.

indenthe turned his back to the entrance and quickly pulled out his phone, huffing to the home-screen photo of him and dante before unlocking it, his fingers pressing on the button for his text messages, 'i'm here dante, i'll be waiting for you inside.'
    alaska sent the message just as fast as he had typed it up, setting a few of his lighter bags on the group for the time being. he hadn't noticed that he didn't take his earbuds out from the car ride── however he came to the conclusion that if he kept them on, nobody would bother him── so he turned the volume up once more and slipped his phone into his back pocket as he waited.

serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lee ─ 001

Postby borahae. » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:35 pm

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐋𝐄𝐄 ! ! ───────────

nineteen ✩ vocalist and dancer ✩ tag: raven ✩ location: outside dae1

Buzzing with energy as he boarded the prepaid uber, his sticker covered suitcase tossed carelessly on the back seat beside him as he said a quick hello to the driver and shut the door behind him, the blonde boy buckled himself in and checked in to make sure the destination was correct before the car took off towards the camp grounds; and with reassurance from the driver and the quiet melody of some unknown pop song playing in the background, Lee did his best to relax some, leaning back against the plush seat and watching the passing scenery from the window beside him with a smile and a sigh. He would be lying if he said he wasn't thrilled for this opportunity, the fact that his dream was being realized enough to have him crying tears of joy the second he found out, but some small part of him couldn't help but to be nervous, his insecurities in his skills bubbling forward at the prospect of a competition. I mean, how was he supposed to stand up to everyone else? His professional experience was limited to singing in school choir and freestyle dancing in the streets of his hometown.

Him applying had been more impulsive than anything ─ he'd always loved music, sure, but the idea of doing it for a living had never really crossed his mind. The thought of fame or stardom was completely foreign to him, even now, but after graduating from high school and struggling to find anything he was interested in for a college major, he'd come across an advertisement for DAE1 and knew it was worth a shot. If I could be successful doing what I love most in life, shouldn't I try?

Luckily for him, he was never one to dwell on uncertainties, so all it took to get Lee back to his usually excitable self was hearing a familiar melody on the radio. With instant smiles and his attention successfully taken away from the intrusive thoughts, the boy politely asked the driver to turn it up and almost immediately began to hum along under his breath when the middle-aged man complied, all worries erased and replaced instead by an eagerness to arrive; he'd always been the curious type, so the thought of getting to know people in the same industry as himself was beyond thrilling, his excitement palpable. I wonder how many of us there are? Or if we're in the same age range. It'd be fun to be able to debut together, as a group. I hope we'll all get along well~

Like a puppy being taken for his first walk, Lee's tail couldn't stop wagging, a restlessness in his body that left him shifting positions consistently from where he was buckled in. None of his concerns could ever take that unadulterated joy away from him.

Catching sight of the camp just up ahead in little to no time, the boy scrambled as close to the window as physically possible, an audible gasp leaving his lips at the sight. To say he was wonderstruck would be an understatement; with eyes glistening in fascination and awe written all over his face, he took the time that the driver took to park to take in the massive campus in front of him. From the courtyard to the massive building in sight, everything was overwhelmingly pristine, impressive to anyone with sight.

Suddenly even more restless, the view only urging his excitement on, Lee grabbed blindly at his suitcase and all but jumped out of the car as the driver put it in park, thanking him in a rush as he hopped out. Nearly stumbling over his own two feet as he landed unceremoniously onto the sidewalk, thankfully managing to catch himself on the handle of his suitcase as the car behind him pulled out and began to leave, it took the boy a couple more moments of awed silence before he began to wander along the sidewalks in hopes of finding someone to acquaint himself with. The last thing he was going to do ─ or would ever do ─ was sit back and wait for adventure to find him. He was far too sociable for that.

So, after drifting a bit further on the pathway, he spotted a boy with dark black hair and couldn't help the smile that split his face; and, with a pace that matched his enthusiasm, he forgot to weigh in his natural gracelessness. Unfortunately for him, as he neared the unsuspecting stranger, a reminder of his clumsiness came crashing down on him. Or, well...on the other boy, actually.

Tripping over himself in his rush, unable to catch himself the second time around, Lee all but rammed the other, thanking whatever higher power was out there for keeping the both of them standing. With a stray hand on the boy's shoulder to steady himself, it took a few moments of wide eyes and absolute horror for Lee to process what happened before he pulled his hand back and went into a fit of apologies
      "Oh my god, I'm-...I'm so, so sorry. I just got here, and I wanted to come over and say hi, but then I guess I tripped and- oh god, are you okay? I didn't hurt you at all, right?"
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ( R 001 ) ─

Postby senna_ » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:58 am

𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐑
    stage manager/singer . 20 . location; outside dae1 camp . tags; mars
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Everything about the camp was sending the nerves within Rory skyrocket. Ever since she discovered that she had been accepted and officially enrolled, things felt like they had changed. Everything felt like it had changed. DAE1 was like the top of the top when it came to the music industry ─ for those who weren’t yet on Taylor Swift’s level, but much more advanced than the auditioners on America’s Got Talent that didn’t even make it past the first round. Everything about having small-town Rory Briar, a girl with almost no singing experience whatsoever, enrolled in this camp seemed wrong. It felt like there had been a mix-up; was there another Rory Briar? Briar Rory, maybe? Rory had never had much confidence in her abilities, despite the fact that she had been told before that she held talent. Applying had been a last-minute thing, a random burst of confidence that led to something terrifying. Rory was on her way to America. She was going to be mingling with stars with certified social media accounts and tours on the way. And she was just Rory.

xxStage management was something completely different for her. As much as she had grown to dislike it, Rory knew she was good at it. Not exactly the time to toot her own horn, she didn’t often bring it up or rub it in, her abilities and such, but she knew deep down that she was talented when it came to putting on a performance. Organizing and leading were in her blood; it was basically all she ever really knew. But it didn’t mean she had to like it. Part of her fretted that she’d get tossed in the back again, if anyone discovered she wasn’t actually registered as a vocalist. That was in the past, but Rory knew that shedding that layer was challenging. Even more so than a competition like the one held at DAE1.

xxThere was no turning back now, something that became an all-too-real realization as Rory sat in the back of the Uber car, nose practically pressed up against the cold window, emerald-green eyes admiring the rows of thin trees that blurred together as the driver picked up speed. Despite driving so fast down the road, everything felt as if it was moving in complete slow-motion. Staring out into the open seemed to ease her mind; she suspected the difference in scenery was helping. This certainly was not Windsor, the small UK town she had grown up in. She had only ever been to the United States once before, which was to take a quick vacation with a former friend down in Orlando. She knew this experience was going to be much different. With a small sigh through her nose, Rory shifted her gaze down to her phone, which was gripped tightly in her tense hands. A thin outline of sweat had spread across the back of her sage green phone case, which she had to thank from her clammy hands. Her shoulders drooped slightly upon realizing neither her mother nor father had sent her a text message. They’re probably sleeping, her inner voice attempted to reassure her. Still, it hurt.

xxThankfully (the word was funny to come to an agreement with, given how anxious Rory was over the camp) the car she was seated inside came to a halt, indicating they were at their desired location. “Thank you,” Rory voiced in an embarrassingly breathy voice, as if she had just been jogging. She reluctantly got out, seemingly forgetting how to use her legs for a moment as she leaned up against the opened car door. Her cheeks were burning; her face was surely flushed. Raising a hand, she fanned around her cheeks, then attempted to swallow (incredibly difficult with a desert-dry mouth!) before stumbling towards the trunk. Her uber driver had kindly removed her bags for her, meaning all she had to do now was collect them and head up to the nearest building. Staff swarmed around like bees to a beehive. She wasn’t sure if the sight was terrifying or more reassuring.

xxAfter gawking for a moment, Rory rolled back her shoulders and shook her head, enough to reel her back to reality. It’s time to go now. Her fingers secured themselves around the handle of her luggage, and with a tug that was accompanied by a bit too much force, she began walking. Her heart was pounding against her ribcage, so much that she felt her ribs would be bruised. Determined to keep her gaze on the workers by the doors that would welcome her arrival, Rory picked up the pace a bit. Of course, just as nothing ever went as planned, she was temporarily set back as her bag halted, tugging her arm backward. Frowning with mild annoyance, Rory turned to see what she had clipped it against.

xxShe wasn’t sure if she was relieved or embarrassed that the wheel of her bag had managed to click against another bag. Another bag that was currently in the hands of a very pretty blonde, with big blue doe eyes. Rory’s eyes skitted across the stranger’s face. She looked just as lost as Rory felt. “Sorry, love,” she apologized with a semi-sheepish smile, yanking her bag closer to her person. “This is what I get when I don’t watch myself, eh? Your bag’s okay? Mine didn't hit you, did it?”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[001.]

Postby jungwonie » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:15 am

XXX──── 𝐊𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆 ──────────── ( )
xx𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 ─ 19, dancer 𝐋𝐎𝐂 ─ outside dae1 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒 ─ jasmine 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ─ jasmine, dylan, jade, grayson
    xxxxxThe only thing that was whirring through Korain's mind as he skated through the comforting streets of the quiet neighborhood, letting the streetlamps reflect their golden, artificial light upon his silky black hair and dark dressings, was that of tomorrow's fate. There were few cars on the road during the night, which meant the skater could easily ride along the middle of the streets without being taken out. The music in his ears drowned out the semblance of awareness around him, but he had a good enough grasp of the streets to know that he was fine. The thought of reaching DAE1 terrified him, in quite possibly the best way. Never before had Korain experienced something of the caliber DAE1 was offering, and since he built his own stance in the online dance world, he wasn't sure what to expect. Was he to be choreographing or just dancing? Would there be too many people in the room to keep him calm and less overwhelmed?

xxxxxHis thoughts blended back into the music pouring into his ears, a Chase Atlantic song pulling him back into a recent memory of an encounter he had with a woman in a bar. Dancing with her, the feeling of her mouth against his, the buzz from the surroundings. As he mumbled the lyrics of the all-too-familiar song, Korain made it safely back to where he'd been staying. He'd asked his friend from high school to let him stay at his place until the competition kicked up and Korain had a place to stay for the duration of the nights. Carter, his friend, obliged happily, as Korain was somewhat of a clean roommate for the time being.

xxxxxKicking up his board into his hand as he leapt free from the wooden board, Korain squeezed the volume toggle in his headphones, stopping the music in his ears as the song came to an end and tugging the earpieces from his ears with no sort of deilcacy. It was time to face what he'd been uncertain about since it was less than twelve hours before he needed to be in attendance at the DAE1 campus. But Korain's downfall was actually laying his head down and resting his body and mind. He couldn't stop thinking about the endless possibilities that tomorrow had for him. It wasn't like him to be so stuck on something like this, since he isn't the insecure type. It was just too uncertain to him, which was probably the reason for his unease.

xxxxxWhen the sun rose above the horizon line, Korain had successfully packed his bags together, running on about two hours of sleep and a will to even show up to DAE1. He thanked Carter before he left, riding his skateboard over to where the campus was rumored to be. There was plenty of traffic around this time, but that was only expected from an opportunity like this one. Smoothly slowing down on the board, Korain surveyed everyone who seemed to be doing something. There were people conversing, another entering the building where staff was lined up welcoming others. It seemed like a cool place to be, in his opinion. Everyone looked so dynamically different that he was sure that he'd meet plenty of great people here, no matter how unlikable. The competition looked good, and so he decided that he was ultimately set in his way. This would be his moment, even if it was the end of the world.

xxxxxMoments before Korain began skating up to the walkway, he flinched rather hard at the slam of a car door. A woman emerged, taking out her luggage from the car in order to take it on in. Korain didn't want to be that guy, but she was magnificently dressed and looked as though she belonged here, to show off her talents that she definitely had. Unafraid of breaking the silence between the both of them, Korain turned to her. "Yo, need any help?" he asked with a friendly wave. He didn't even lift a foot off his skateboard, turning to face her. Hopefully she wasn't going to rip his head off for offering, right? He was just trying to be helpful.

XXX──── 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆 ──────────── ( )
xx𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 ─ 20, vocalist/songwriter 𝐋𝐎𝐂 ─ inside dae1 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒 ─ tags 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ─ tags
    xxxxxAdrian Kang had spend majority of the last twenty-four hours in a small, confined airplane where he wasn't allowed to take a walk further than at least twenty-five steps, causing his anxiety already spiking. He thought he'd been nervous and anxious many times before, like when he graduated high school or when he'd first moved into his own apartment across the country from his family in a big, buzzing city, but neither occasions could top how he was feeling in the current moment. He felt the need to pace, but clearly couldn't, so he tried to suffice the urge with listening to music, but there was no comfort in what he was feeling, and his fingers found tapping along to the basslines of songs to be a challenging task for his shaking hands. He probably looked like he was having a meltdown, compared to everyone else on the damn plane, but he really couldn't help it.

xxxxxAdrian found himself an airport bathroom after he had exited his flight, a single family bathroom to be able to have any function a family with young children would need. It was much more spacious compared to the cramped airplane where he had to duck to get through doorways, and it felt calmer with the silence from thick walls. He'd done everything he'd meant to in order to ground himself: splashed his face with cold water, tried pacing out the anxiety, even sent a voicemail to his mother ranting about his nervousness and that he'd landed. This was a big deal for Adrian, coming to DAE1 as quite possibly the only rookie among it's league of talent. It twisted Adrian's stomach left and right, and suddenly he was regretting even sending in an application, but meaning he'd been accepted meant that the staff had seen something in him, that he could master to become his own craft.

xxxxxThe tall boy stood before himself in the mirror, examining the way his bleached blond hair was messy from the beanie he wore, the bags beneath his eyes had become more prominent, and his eyes looked so unfathomably tired. He had to do something about it; he couldn't walk in looking some sort of mess. It'd be proof of his weakness, of his insecurities. As he removed the outfit he planned to wear, Adrian pulled out container of concealer and a sponge, something he was at least skilled with. Pulling the previous sweatshirt over his head and replacing the black one for a color-blocked, fresh hoodie, Adrian fought with his blond hair to smooth it out into it's normal fluffy self, bunching about the top of his head and over his forehead. The tiredness in his hazel eyes were concealed with makeup, making him more awake and ready for what he was walking into, as well as the eye bags he'd hauled too from a lack of sleep and too much worry. His final touch was concealing some of the beauty marks on his face, though he was used to seeing them on himself. Whenever he'd had his makeup professionally done, they always concealed the brown marks littered on his face, and so it had become habit for himself to do it too.

xxxxxAfter freshening up, Adrian felt immensely better, looking better and slipping into his own body again. He looked like the singer persona he'd managed to hone, and a new feeling pricked at Adrian's senses: excitement. As Adrian's car pulled up outside the dropoff, Adrian thanked his driver, offering a reassuring smile, and removed his luggage. Climbing the walkway towards the staff, Adrian was relieved to see that he wasn't the only person here, but at least he could fake it until he finally made it. Stepping inside the entryway, Adrian waited his turn for the Polaroid camera, snapping his picture with his signature cute smile and peace sign, signing his name carefully at the bottom in hopes that he wouldn't smudge the black Sharpie. Once he was done and he had his ID to get around, Adrian found his seat on a ledge next to the couch, which was probably not the most optimal seat, but it was better than being the only one sitting on the couch. It felt almost homey here, and Adrian was grateful. Maybe this would turn out to be pretty easy for himself after all.

XXX──── 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐒 𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆 ──────────── ( )
xx𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 ─ 20, songwriter/vocalist 𝐋𝐎𝐂 ─ airport terminal 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒 ─ salem 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ─ salem
    xxxxxAlexandros had almost forgotten that Salem was flying back so that they could both attend an idol camp made for talented individuals. He wouldn't dare focus on that right now, as he perched himself on a chair at the airport. Beside him, rolled up and closed together with a rubber band, was the sign Alex made for Salem last night. He didn't want to be too cheesy, but he swore that he made the best poster to call Salem back to him. He was all for showing off his boyfriend, whom he'd missed more than life, since he left for business reasons. Alex missed the feeling of his small frame pressed against his own bulkier and awkward one. He missed their movie nights, their cuddles, their plushie wars. He missed everything about his boyfriend, so when people began strolling down the terminal as they exited their flight, Alexandros stood, unraveling the poster.

xxxxxAlex stood off to the side, holding up his glittery sign that read, 'Have you seen me? I'm the best boyfriend in the world!' with a picture of Salem smiling, a selfie he had sent to Alex during their time apart. He didn't dare hold it up above his head, for fear that Salem would be more embarrassed than anything, so he held it where his chest was. Alex's smiley face peered above it, soft brown eyes scanning the faces of those exiting their flights. His heart beat restlessly against the walls of his chest. Alex had even gone as far to wear a ring of Salem's that he left home on one of his nimble fingers, despite the fact that his hands were a little larger than Salem's himself.

xxxxxHe'd seen a flash of pink in the corner of his eye, turning to check if it was Salem, but it was only the backpack of a little girl, holding her father's hand as she jumped and danced around the terminal. It was a cute sight, but it was distracting. A much more prominent pink had come up behind them, and as soon as Alex had seen the face accompanying the hair, he felt frozen in the most idiotic smile. He was fighting the urge to meet his boyfriend in the middle, but he figured he made the sign in order to make Salem come to him. In a last, ditch effort to make sure he and his poster were not missed, Alex called, "Salem! Earth to Salem!" up the terminal, earning a few weird looks but Alex couldn't have been happier to see his boyfriend.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ( C 001 ) ─

Postby senna_ » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:17 am

𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐎 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐎𝐘
    singer/songwriter . 19 . location; outside dae1 camp . tags; roman
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Cleo was absolutely stoked to head to the DAE1 camp. Everything about it seemed like a dream. Everything within the past few weeks, in fact, felt like a dream. With students out of school, summertime concerts had been at an all-time high, and she had been lucky enough to be plucked out of a pile of well-known, talented names to perform her own written songs at some lower-end outdoor concerts. Festivals, amusement parks, musical get-togethers, it was all included. She was walking on a cloud. Leaving her beloved hometown was always tricky, but that often seemed to vanish into thin air the moment she switched onto work mode. Long-distance was something she had managed to work out; with non-stop travelling, she knew it would be incredibly difficult if she had a hard time adjusting to change. So far, she had been managing. She was behind exhausted, though; being scheduled at different times non-stop for the past few weeks resulted in a messed-up sleep schedule, if she got any at all. She had mastered the ability to sleep in practically any location, any position, anywhere. She had to, really. Otherwise, she’d surely be running off of negative hours of sleep by now.

xxCleo’s last miniature concert was located out in Seattle, so naturally, she knew she was going to have to take a plane over in order to arrive at the camp on time. She supposed she had gotten lucky, in a way, as her very last performance had been cancelled due to poor weather conditions, therefore giving her a bit of extra time to pack and prepare for the next exciting chapter of her life. If spending days with talented musicians doing a variety of what she loved wasn’t enough, Roman was going to be there. Cleo swore she nearly passed out when Roman had facetimed her to tell her the news about his enrollment at DAE1. She, of course, had jumped up and quite literally screamed in excitement; the phone had ended up slipping off of her makeshift stand, so her poor sweet boyfriend had quite the view of the popcorn ceiling wall while she cheered for him. Less than forty-eight hours later, she too learned that she was also going to be at the camp. Reuniting with the boy she adored so much at a place both were excited to be at seemed like a fairy tale moment. Every time she thought about their soon-to-be reunion, a girlish grin lit up her face. God, she couldn’t wait to see him.

xxShe’d gotten him a few gifts, as she always did whenever they met up in person. A few small knickknacks from her performances, a bottle of cologne she knew he loved (yes, she most certainly had squirted a bit of it on some of her belongings, to keep him close by), and a small scrapbook she had created of photos, including ones of her performing, ones of him on stage, and, as expected, ones of them together. In a completely unashamed manner, Cleo spent most of her flight watching YouTube videos of him performing. She’d even managed to find a few TikTok edits of him. Everything about him was perfect. It was almost ironic, too, given their natural distaste for one another when they first met. Enemies to lovers, she insisted. He had rolled his eyes at that, but deep down, she knew he didn’t actually disregard it as quickly as he pretend to on the outside.

xxWhen the plane finally landed and her bags were collected, Cleo shot her mom a text to let her know where she was located. Her phone was chiming by then, since her notifications were finally beginning to pop up since she turned off her airplane mode, and one from Roman particularly caught her eye. She sent him nothing more than two red heart emojis in return. There was more to be said in person.

xxShe was feeling a bit rushed as her driver pulled away from the airport, mostly due to the excited nerves that were buzzing inside of her. She put her headphones in, flipping between voice memos from Roman and of herself, attempting to decipher which may be best to combine. They had spoken about duetting before, but with two very busy schedules, it had yet to happen. When it did, Cleo knew it would blow up. She just knew it.

xxEventually, the car slowed, and stones rumbled beneath the tires as they navigated their way up the driveway. Cleo’s leg bounced and she leaned forward, taking her bottom lip between her teeth in an attempt to control her smile. It was no use. The moment the car had parked, Cleo had burst out. The chains tied to her pants jingled, mirroring her excitement, as she hurried past the driver to get a good view of the building. This was, after all, her home for the next few weeks. She was only able to get a glimpse of what she assumed was a very small portion of the campus, but it was enough to satisfy her. Her standards were set high, and so far, this had cleared the bar with ease.

xxHer hazel eyes skimmed onward, double-taking upon catching a glimpse of cherry red hair. Her gaze didn’t even have to settle on his face for more than a second; it was him. Instinct took over, and she took off in a sprint, suddenly very grateful she had sided with a pair of Doc Martin boots over heels. Perhaps she had even shouldered a person or two, but at that moment, all that was on her mind was him. “You’re here!” Cleo practically squealed, throwing herself at him. The feeling of his arms comfortingly closing around her reminded her of home; his scent overpowered her, and she buried her face into the crook of his neck. The hug went on longer than likely necessary, but she didn’t care. Their worlds had combined yet again; the bridge no longer pointed to the dark night sky.

xxReluctantly, Cleo did pull back, enough to get a good look at his face. “You look hot,” she told him, brushing back his hair. “This shade looks good on you.” She quieted down yet again to admire his features, then whipped her head around to find her bags. “I have things for you,” she continued. “In my bags, which I should go get.” She sighed, albeit dramatically. “It's so nice to see you again.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ kitty 001 ── ( ♚ ) ─

Postby lush » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:10 am

██
██
██
⎯⎯⎯⎯(𝗞𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗟𝗘𝗘 )
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
kitty | 19 yrs | 5'7 | capricorn | homosex. | small brainxx
tags; connor | mentions; connor
pov; too excited to breathe

waking up was always a struggle with kittery. just because he never woke up on time, never woke up when he needed to, and was always a tired mess when he woke up. so of course, he had to ask his punctual roommate to wake him up this time. since he was applying to DAE1, he was trying to train himself to wake up without help. but it obviously didn't get very far - knowing that his roommate was supposed to wake him up at seven in the morning when he didn't wake himself up.

the only time kitty had ever woken himself up for something was back when he was crushing on connor. sigh. connor kwon. the absolute love of kitty's life. kitt didn't know where he'd be without the male, especially back in high school days where he would only wake up to see him in his morning class and never see him for the rest of the day unless he was lucky during lunch, or if it was a b day where he had yoga with the male. or was it pe? something in the gym, kitty couldn't remember. all he could remember was he'd stare at connor's ass, and at his face for longer than he should have. he had no idea how he was so lucky to actually pull connor - to actually get the male to like him back, but whatever he did, he was grateful for.

knowing he was going to be able to see him today made him excited, he almost didn't sleep at all because of how excited he was for everything. he knew he saw connor almost all the time, especially on the weekends when they didn't work or didn't have any classes, but it still excited him nonetheless. especially since he was going to be able to see him almost every single day this time - staying at DAE1 was a big opportunity, not only for kitty's love life.

he was excited - he would maybe be able to actually become something. become someone. be on stage, having people cheer for him, chanting his name and screaming when he opens his mouth to even say anything. just to have people love him, to love his voice, to love his dancing, to love him as a person. even if he wasn't allowed to talk about the personal things, they oculd still love him for what they know. which is what kitty wanted, anyway. at least, that's what he thought he wanted.

kitty just knew he grew up wishing to be a performer. he didn't care whether it was a small performer on the street getting tips or if it was on stage being an idol. alone and solo, or with people around him. he just wanted to sing and dance. after he grew up, he grew out of that dream n wished on other things. like being a pscyhology major. but now that DAE1 was inviting him to their company for a competition, it was like his dream was starting all over again. something that must have never left the back of his mind.

whatever.

feeling himself being shaken to wake up, along with music playing in the background, kitty slowly opened his eyes to turn to his roommate, seeing the male shaking him to try and wake him up. well, not try. since it worked. whatever, kitty only shook his hand slightly before sniffling, rubbing his eyes as he sat up. "thanks, angel," he said quietly, turning to look at angel quietly. his hair was a mess, obviously he had just woken up , too. "yeah , you're welcome. i'll miss you in the apartment, don't be gone for too long. and don't forget me when you're famous," he joked, before turning around to head back into his bedroom to go back to sleep.

it was too early for this.

getting ready slowly, brushing his teeth and hair, pulling on his clothing, kitty was ready within 30 minutes. which took a lot longer than he expected, but it was better than nothing. seven thirty. 7:30. too early for this crap. kitty felt like he was about to topple over if he even closed his eyes for longer than a second. calling an uber to come and pick him up so he didn't have to drive in his condition, kitty nearly fell asleep in the back of the car. leaning his head against the cold window, kitty kept his eyes closed as he drove towards the company building, his arms wrapped around his backpack, kitty only sighed when he arrived to the company building.

pulling himself out of the car slowly, kitty grabbed his luggage and rubbed his sleepy eyes as his backpacks nearly made him topple back over. his eyes scanning the people around him, kitty felt exhausted. he recognized no one, and he didn't know what he was supposed to do.

though the moment his eyes landed on one familiar face, kitty's lips curled up into a big smile. dropping his luggage on the lawn in front of the building, kitty immediately got a jolt of energy. his eyes not burning when thye closed anymore, and his body feeling like it was buzzing. jumping quickly, almost like to get a boost, kitty immediately starting bolting towards the familiar figure. his arms wrapping around the male as soon as he arrived, kitty jumped to wrap his legs around his torso as well.

"my love!" he exclaimed, hugging his arms around his neck tightly, kitty leaned his head against his, his forehead pressed against the male's. "i was scared you weren't coming,' he said quietly, chewing on his bottom lip as he struggled to maintain his smile.
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ KNOX 001 ── ( ♚ ) ─

Postby gunthyr » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:06 pm

𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐗 𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐍
𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎, dancer/singerxxxx𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒, remingtonxxxx𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂, i didn't proofread not sorry

knox's morning started with a workout at the gym. the slight chill of the morning air felt good against the sweat on his skin. he rolled his shoulders, pinching the fabric of his tank top to fan air against his chest as he glanced outside, admiring the gentle hues of gold overtaking the gradient of blues in the sky. in knox's eyes, it was the calm before the storm, a storm that knox had been eagerly waiting for. a storm that knox welcomed. the corner of his lip twitched into a subtle smirk, giddiness rising in his chest to the thought of the thrill. the DAE1 competition at least guaranteed that knox wouldn't get bored, not when he intended to claw his way to the top. the only hope knox had was that the competitors wouldn't make it boring; that his fire, his craving to find a new plaything worth his while to push and pull, would be fed and fueled.

it was a dangerous thing, fueling knox's fire; even he knew it, and he indulged in it. he delighted in watching a particular realization dawn on a rival, the way their face would twist in bitter defeat, realizing they've bitten off more than they can chew after fighting long and hard. knox was a wildfire of a man, and he detested easy victories; he was addicted to the push back, to fights worth his time, and to things worth winning. he liked the freedom to show no mercy once an individual that was worth his attention rose to the occasion, and moving on to the next when all was said and done. or, of course, when he got bored.
    excitement burned in his veins all morning as he prepared to leave for the DAE1 camp. although already a soloist, knox knew like many others that winning DAE1 camp would propel his career into the mainstream. all those starry-eyed and undiscovered, or those already seasoned in the industry and searching for a breakthrough, flocked to that opportunity. knox was no different, and he had his eyes on the prize.

he took a hot shower after his workout and arrived home with black coffee, enjoying the bitterness of the hot drink as he contemplated what he'd wear. it didn't take long to decide, knowing exactly what would leave the impression he'd planned. soon, knox was suited in a black cropped blazer── the ends of the jacket just barely kissing the skin of his waist── and black pants. his blazer left a few buttons open, offering a teasing view of his upper chest, while also revealing the muscle of his abdomen where the fabric ended. but, of course, it didn't end there; a charming waist chain was snugly fitted onto knox, drawing even more attention to already exposed skin. the tattoos on his hand and collarbone remained unveiled, despite him knowing that such things weren't conventionally encouraged among idols; knox, quite frankly, didn't care. regardless, knox looked striking to say the least, and he knew it too well. with a damningly handsome smirk smearing itself on his face, he hummed in satisfaction before leaving for the ride that his manager prepared.

when knox stepped outside, the sky was now a clear, endless sea of bright blue. the summer heat was overbearing, but knox took momentary refuge in a faint that breeze brushed against his exposed skin. he exhaled in relief watching a vehicle come to a slow halt in front of him, a notification buzzing through the phone in his pocket to match. picking up his luggage effortlessly, he nodded in acknowledgment to the driver, whose eyes peered at him curiously, as he loaded his suitcase into the trunk and made his way to the back seat of the car. knox was all too aware of the driver's eyes gluing themselves to him through the rearview mirror, attempting to be discreet as their gaze wandered and lingered until locking eyes with knox as he gently quirked his brow and tilted his head knowingly, his expression falling close to smugness. the driver's attention was abruptly torn away, glued onto the road as they remembered to begin driving with little words exchanged, but knox stared into the rearview mirror, watching intently as their face flushed and burned a new hue of pink. only moments later, the driver nervously glanced at knox once final time, but was faced with immediate and poorly masked panic in their widened eyes when they came to realize that knox hadn't looked away yet. they forced their gaze away, and knox managed to contain an amused chuckle, rolling his eyes before he resigned himself to the silence of the ride. he didn't blame them for their desire to stare, nor for being intimidated, but knox's attention was quickly resigned.

his mind didn't wander far from the topic of DAE1 camp's potential contestants for the duration of the car ride to the site, but when the vehicle slowed to a stop in front of the camp, knox's gaze burned onto the entrance of the campus knowing that his questions and his curiosity would soon be sated. his veins burned with excitement and anticipation as he stepped out of the car, removing his luggage only to have staff hesitantly but dutifully usher themselves to him to take the suitcase off of his hands, initially surprised by the weight from how weightless the object seemed in knox's grasp before lugging it out of sight. of course, there were far too many things more pressing than his luggage that had knox's attention hooked; the high expectations knox had, and the opportunity to flirt with the unknown, could burn him with either disappointment or the satisfaction of a new thrill to indulge in his bad habits and strong talents.

surely, it was the latter. yet, as knox sauntered into the building, disregarding whatever pleasantries the directors of the camp had prepared to introduce the competitors to one another, his only curiosity grew dangerously. slowly, people poured in through the entrance of the building, while others wandered and mingled, melting into the background. none of them were what managed to capture the prideful man's attention, however. no, it was instead a man of smaller stature, prettily dressed in a dark shirt and cream and black scarf that loosely knotted around his collar, his clothes comfortably fitting his lean and small body. remington, as knox recalled. a face as pretty as remington's was hard to forget, but the attitude── the glare, especially── was even harder. their encounters had been brief, and knox put minimal but effective effort into putting off the shorter man as much as he could; taunting remington was more fun when the opportunity practically fell into knox's lap, despite knox not paying remington much mind until now. there was little of remington's capabilities that he had seen, it seemed, and knox found himself quite pleased.

their encounters had been limited to a dance studio within the city, famed for the many artists that frequented the location. knox himself regularly visited, not only to observe but often to show off. dance, after all, was one of knox's specialties── he had a particular affinity for all things sinful and designed to make you hot and bothered, to squirm in your seat, just how knox preferred it── and it was obvious to him that it was not one of remington's. nonetheless, all knox cared for was that remington wasn't a high-strung dog with no bite and an obnoxiously loud bark. no, remington seemed to be worth more than just a few passing taunts, and knox intended to push him more; to coax more, to determine himself if remington was worth making an enemy out of. he'd love someone to hate, if that made his stay more interesting.

after all, remington seemed more fun that way.

offering the rest of the room one last and half-hearted glance, knox approached remington, his hands relaxing into his pockets. his voice was low, husky, and rumbled with a smug purr that matched the devilish smirk growing on knox's face, "so it is you, remington. you're full of surprises, hm?" knox tilted his head, his smirk refusing to wipe itself off of his face as he egged him on. "happy to see me?" he knew that remington wasn't, but what was the fun in getting along? knox didn't see the appeal. "i didn't realize you did more than dance. are you gonna indulge me," for a brief second, he raised his brow, "or am i gonna have to force it out of you in the competition or while you practice, pretty boy?"
gunthyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rem ─ 001

Postby borahae. » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:09 pm

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ! ! ───────────

twenty-two ✩ rapper and producer ✩ tag: knox ✩ location: inside dae1 somewhere idk man

Despite the weight of today being the first day of the competition, the rapper seemed to be completely immune to the expected anxieties, continuing with his day without hitch; in fact, as he wandered out of his small closet-like studio for the first time in 18 hours and met with his manager for his daily scheduling, the event was little more than an added check mark to his to-do list, an inclusion that left little reaction out of him outside of an expected roll of his eyes. With how busy he'd been the past few months with settling into this new job, working under an up-and-coming idol company as a producer as well as training for his own eventual debut, he'd all but forgotten the cursed DAE1 competition. He'd had much bigger things to think about, after all ─ between his dance and vocal trainings, weekly evaluations, and the producing work he'd been given on the side, he had little time to dwell on the idol competition his manager had signed him up for ─ and even though the company had drilled it's importance into his head every chance they got, adding to his training to prepare him for whatever DAE1 would throw at him, it had been easy to brush off. In the large scheme of things, what was a few more hours spent dancing and working on his flow when he'd end the day putting in 8 plus hours on his producing projects?

As his true passion, he was strict on setting aside enough time for him to get whatever work he wanted to get done before he'd settle on doing whatever the company wanted him to do for the day; if it took for him to pass out at 1am on the rickety studio couch and wake up at 5am to repeat the same thing the next day, so be it. Sleep be damned, he was going to use every single opportunity he had to create music.

So, with an astonishing 5 hours of sleep under his belt and an even shorter tolerance for inconveniences than normal, the 5'6" male listened as his manager droned on about DAE1 and its role in building his image for approximately 3 minutes before he lost all patience with the topic "Great...as if putting that obnoxious pop album together for your newest group's debut wasn't enough." With about as much tact/subtlety as a cactus, Remington placed his middle and forefinger on the bridge of his nose and pinched them together in an effort to release some of the tension, his brows furrowing as he continued on his frustrated rant "So, let me get this straight. Not only do I have to put my work on pause, but now I have to go to some posh location, to train for a career I don't even want, and deal with privileged brats in some kind of sad attempt for the company to get its name out? Yeah, no thanks. Can't you find some other artist to leech off of?"

Unfortunately for him, the results of his ask had been little more than a scolding to watch his tongue and a temporary lock on his studio access, his manager fuming as he told Remington to go home and start packing his things ─ he had little more than an hour before a car would come to pick him up to take him to DAE1, after all. He was lucky to still have his job at this point, so with resignation, the twenty-two-year-old trainee did little more than nod and do as he was told, a foreign concept to the strong-willed performer.

True to their word, an hour later, a car pulled up outside of his apartment building ready to take him to camp. With a suitcase dragged behind him and a duffel bag slung over his shoulder, carrying with him his keyboard and recording equipment in case of sudden inspiration during his time at DAE1, the male boarded the company car and headed off in solemn silence. He was perfectly content with sitting back and letting the time pass in silence, so when the driver tried to initiate some kind of polite but unwanted conversation about 10 minutes in, the male stuck a pair of earbuds in his ear and turned on whatever came on first in an effort to maintain some small sense of sanity. He wasn't one for small talk, regardless of the situation, but especially not today.

Arriving in little to no time, briefly glancing out the window in disinterest before turning back to his phone and pausing his music in preparation for what was to come, Remington pulled his earbuds out and ran a hand through his hair in an effort to salve whatever he could; while he knew he was good looking, flattened hair be damned, it couldn't hurt to try and avoid it nonetheless. Waiting for the driver to pull up to the curb and stall the engine ─ and not a second longer ─ the male climbed out of the car and went to the trunk to gather his things, slinging the duffel bag back across his chest before walking off without another word.

He'd just about made it to the door of the building before an overly friendly staff member bombarded him, a frown making its way on his face as the male offered to take his bags from him and move them to his room. As much as he hated putting his belongings with another, he quickly recognized that it'd be a hassle to carry around his bags all day long, so with a glare and an equally spiteful comment, Remington handed them over "You better not lose them. There's some expensive equipment in there, and I won't hesitate to hunt you down if any of it goes missing. Got it?" Making it clear he wasn't in the mood for any continued conversation, the male began towards the door, letting himself into the extravagant building and glancing around at his surroundings with little interest. He couldn't care less for the overly polished campus; so long as he had something that resembled a bed to sleep in and some free time to work, anything would have worked.

It was when he entered a populated room and spotted a number of contestants that his disinterest quickly switched to displeasure, a glare taking over his features at the sight of so many people. If he didn't want to be here before, he certainly didn't now. This line of thought was only reaffirmed when a strikingly familiar voice called out to him, his frown only growing as he looked over to face the taller male with a twitch in his eyes. Knox.

They'd met a couple of times when he was training in the local dance studio in preparation for camp, and like a cat and mouse, the other was little more than a hinderance in his daily life ─ Frustratingly handsome with a twisted personality to match, it seemed the male's first instinct was to push and pull Remington in ways that no one else dared to, his ability to rile him up beyond compare. To say that seeing the other standing here beside him now was a harsh slap to the face would be an understatement. The feeling of impending doom was justified, after all.

With a frown and a permanently set glare, the male did little more than huff in response to the other's words, his patience and tolerance quickly hitting its limit "And here I was, thinking today couldn't get any worse." Giving a roll of his eyes at Knox's cheeky comment, choosing wisely to ignore it, Remington listened as he continued and couldn't help the twitch of his eye after being called 'pretty boy'. "It's really none of your concern, brat ─ and watch what you call me. It's Remington to you." Then, with a pause and a deep exhale in an effort to release some of the oncoming tension in him, the male looked the well-put-together male over with a bold glance before continuing "I'm surprised you're here. From what I've seen, you're not really the type to get along with others; your face can't make up for that personality of yours."

borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 001✦ ── jasmine.)

Postby serafim » Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:26 pm

x
    𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍 ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・
    ( ) | 𝐓𝐀𝐆. korain | 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓. x | 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄
    indentthe headache pounding at her head and the sound of notifications pinging on her phone was the only thing that managed to roll her out of bed that morning. late night celebrations until the early hours of the night, she reminded herself, were to be reserved for nights she didn't have to be up early for.
    she had just released another solo album and her managers insisted on her throwing a release party── which of course, she couldn't turn down a bit of fun── and a party it was. much of the night was a blur, chatting with friends and finding a few people to prey on and flirt with for the night to give her some temporary distractions through-out, however she managed to remember between the drinks that everybody who attended enjoyed themselves and her music, and that's all that mattered to her in the end.
    indentshe let out a tired groan as she rolled over in bed, trying to feel for her phone within the plush of her sheets before turning it on to stare at the screen, the flash of her manager's number popping up. jasmine cursed under her breath and slid out of bed, accepting the call. "i'm up, i'm up" she yawned and trudged towards the closet in her apartment bedroom, listening to her manager ramble on the phone all of the information she needed for her flight as she got dressed. jasmine sighed softly to the array of outfits── grabbing a netted top that rested off her shoulders and a red tank top, slipping it on before moving to grab a pair of black flared jeans and boots that just happened to be the closest thing nearby── quietly murmuring soft 'mhm's and 'yeah's as she dressed, pausing when she heard the voice of her manager ask, "did you catch all that...?"

indentjasmine waited for a moment before groaning, "why can't you just text me this stuff?" walking towards her bedroom door to the luggage she, luckily, packed a few nights ahead of time, and pulling the handle out of it, "i'll head over to the airport now, i promise."
    she made her way through her apartment and out into the hall, rolling her bag behind her and murmuring any information her manager spewed to her on the phone to at least make an attempt to not forget. the walk felt like forever, but eventually she made her way outside the apartment building and waited on the curb for her ride to the airport, taking in a deep breath and slipping her earbuds into her ear and playing music.
    she was going to miss the busy sights that the city offered her while she was away── she had come to realize just how fast things seemed to move, and a part of her hoped it wouldn't leave her behind in the dust after this event was over.

indentjet-lag felt inevitable along with the lack of good sleep she got, but it was the fact that she didn't think to prepare for it was what annoyed her the most. she barely made it through arrival check-in without gently squeezing her hand into a fist to wake herself up, peering at the luggage carnival and nearly missing her bag because she was zoned out. despite the rough morning, she hoped she could eventually snap herself into shape by the time she arrived to dae1.
    her head bumped along with the road as she rested it against the window, closing her eyes a few times only to force them back open and stare at the scenery that was nothing more than a blur. jasmine took a quick glance at her phone and the muted text messages that'd pop up on occasion as reminders, friends wishing her good luck and to take pictures as well as crush the competition. a hint of a smile curled on her lips before she opened up her phone and the group chat, excitedly telling them that she had arrived safely and it'd be only a matter of time before they'd hear about her success here.

indentjasmine was pulled from her mini-world of texting when she felt the car roll to a stop, her gaze flickering up to the driver in silent confirmation that she had, in fact arrived. she opened the door and heaved herself out of her seat and closed the door── slamming, perhaps a little too hard, but in her current state she felt like she couldn't control it── moving to the trunk to take her luggage out and shutting it. before she started trudging up the walkway, she was stopped by the voice of someone asking to help. her gaze flickered over to a man once she spotted him waving, blinking for a brief moment before shaking her head, "ah.. i'm sorry," she began, feeling a little embarrassed that someone had been around to hear her inevitable cursing under her breath in her initial attempt to get the luggage out and the slam of the door, "sure, i would appreciate that."
    indenther eyes glanced to the skateboard that was underneath his foot, huffing before quipping, "i hope you don't hurt yourself if you intend on helping while on your skateboard," offering a quirked brow and the hint of a smirk on her lips before adding, "i'm jasmine, by the way... might as well introduce ourselves before the chaos begins, right?"

serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ connor 01. you are my sunflower ── ( ♚ ) ─

Postby mtuan, » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:33 pm

.. 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐊𝐖𝐎𝐍. 𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿 !!
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      ┌───────

(tags) kitty
      (misc.) 1,309 words
      hey, look- connor's
      lovebug!! (quick, a
      ct like we're not cu
      rrently hurting eith
      er of them-)
      mtuan, kim mtuan

└───────
𝐀
𝐊
𝐀

𝐂
𝐎
𝐍
𝐍
𝐎
𝐑

The sun rose this morning the same way it did every morning– creeping up fast behind the horizon until it was high in the sky, lighting up the world.

Connor Kwon rose this morning the same way he did every morning– after the sun had already peeked it’s first rays from behind the horizon line. He was going to be later than many of the invitees for today’s event. The boy had already thought of the consequences and still decided it would be a better choice to sleep in… much to any one else’s disappointment.

He rouses with bed hair dark as onyx and groggy eyes that misted with sleep. And very little motivation, if not for the buzz on his phone by the bedside table. Dressed in nothing but a pair of boxers under the soft duvets of his bed, he doesn’t want to reach for his mobile. And briefly, Connor considers sleeping in some more- so what if he missed the competition or whatever the invitation had been for.

(He hadn’t really read all that into detail the letter that held all the secrets and answers to his questions-)

But Connor reaches for his phone anyway.

The lingering thought that it could be a message from his lover boy actively keeping Connor on his toes without being asked.

The lack of friction against his fingers causes the young man to practically drop his phone on his face, a solid thud against his nose bridge sending Connor into a awakened frenzy to rub the pain out of his face. A groan.

But the young man sits up in his bed, spine shivering at the sudden temperature drop, before he takes a conscious look at the device now sitting in his lap.

One Reminder Today: Don’t be late!

Sigh.

Throwing the covers off of himself, Connor knows that he doesn’t actually care about today as much as he should- as some of the others probably did. Sure, there was something fun and exciting about stardom and fame and the talent that made the industry explode with popularity among fans.

But there was also something so… bland about the thought of it all.

Or perhaps.. Connor was just a simple man. With simple tastes and simple wants in his life, these days.

Perhaps once in his life, he had wanted nothing more than to stand on stage and look ‘cool’ as he would have proclaimed; with fans kissing at his feet like depraved followers worshiping their god.

The image shattered a little while ago, however.

Although the young man couldn’t pinpoint exactly when reality happened to hit him like a train on runaway tracks, a realization dawned that there was so much more than the superficial things.

Kittery Lee.

More importantly, Kitty. Or the ten thousand other nicknames Connor had somehow happened to come up for the poor boy who he couldn’t seem to get enough of.

He could never get sick or tired of Kitty’s pretty features or bright energy around himself.

The thought of his boy alone is enough for a small grin to break onto Connor’s features. The kind that splits his face and softens every hard edge and sharp corner of the young man’s angular face.

My pretty baby.

It doesn’t take long for Connor’s ass to shift into gears after that. The prep was quick and easy for the boy- always one more for efficiency than the ten thousand stepped skincare routine that some of the others probably owned. (Shamefully, the young man very much was a water and one cleansing product only kind of dude- be it soap, shampoo, or the basic necessities for each part of his routine; no, he did not use shampoo on his face or soap in his hair or vice versa, but he certainly hadn’t bought ten different toners for just his cheeks, either.)

(Though the man, smittened as can be, was no stranger to letting Kitty have his way with whatever he wanted from Connor, either.)

The ride was simple, but long. Dressed in simple colors today, a white shirt, blue button up tee (left unbuttoned- important details), and some pair of ripped black pants, he looks alright; Connor thinks anyway. The doc martins-esque boots certainly added to his appeal, pulling the ‘fit together. And the distressing of his pants certainly were strategic in nature; Kitty wouldn’t mind much– hopefully.

With the radio of the taxi buzzing in the background and the young man trying his absolute best to both keep track of his route and drown out the rest into white noise.

At one point, he very nearly dozes off.

Yet, somehow, Connor finds himself arriving at his destination in one piece. Safe and sound. And not missing any limbs or luggage. Thankfully.

Stepping out of the taxi car, the boy takes his belongings and begins making his way across the pavement. The meeting place is overwhelming with idols and influencers who already had started gathering a following far before this opportunity.

And although Connor may have dwelled on this little factoid a little longer if he’d been given the chance, a moving figure just arriving at the scene completely and utterly derails any other thoughts the boy could have had.

Kittery Lee.

The grin of earlier that morning resurfaces across Connor’s face as he drops his own bag, bracing himself for the whirlwind that was his lover.

Although he stumbles with the impact of very much human-sized weight against his own body, Connor is quick to find support in the back of Kitty’s thighs. One arm around the other boy’s waist, a large palm cupping just behind a thigh to keep the both of them steady and upright.

The sound of Kitty’s voice, the warmth of his body, the feeling of their foreheads meeting in reunion, and the smell of Kitty filling up his brain with a sort of heady haze that sent the boy into a dizzying spiral- Connor couldn’t bring himself to not kiss his boy; nose nudging against Kitty’s, lashes fluttering like the butterflies that had already erupted in his stomach, and lips pushing against his lover’s, delicate but insistent.

Perhaps Connor didn’t want to break away from the moment, head already buzzing with all the serotonin that Kitty had to offer him. That only Kitty could provide.

“Darling… me? Miss out on a chance to see your handsome face? I mean, I know we just talked on the phone last night, but absolutely never! Our video calls are never enough and you damn well know that.” The natural gravel of Connor’s voice never seems to leave, even when he shakes his head and dramatically acts as if he’d drop Kitty right then and there; hand leaving his support under his boyfriend’s thigh for good measure, before swooping back in.

“You could tell me to fly to the sun to meet you and I would still do it- because it’s you- but for the record, I would still prefer to play with your lil kitty-cat instead.” Connor pauses before breaking into a fit of laughs, forcing him to put his poor boy down for a second so that he could regain a breath or two.

“Kidding, kidding- kinda. Your kitty is very pretty, though.” Again, the immature, young man wants to laugh at his own joke over the expense of his cute boyfriend.

But he simply shakes his head subsequently and allows Kitty to stand firmly on his own two legs again; an arm remains slung around his lover boy’s shoulder almost as if for good measure.

"You excited for this, though? I think I was more excited to see you again, kinda forgot what we're here for... heh... Don' even know where the piece of paper invitation is anymore- I think I shoved it in one of my baggage side pockets, somewhere."
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me