๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ & ๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐„๐’ [closed]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

vegas โ˜†โ˜† 001

Postby bigwig. » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:12 pm

โ˜†โ˜† ๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’ ๐’๐“.๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐‘
    X โœง male โœง twenty-four โœง location: docks โœง tags: sara โœง mentioned: tag
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    When the gate went down, the bronco bolted. And, as it turned out, Vegas wasn't all that different from the roughstock he rode. As soon as it was announced they'd arrived at land, the cowboy was hurrying to the exit as if he himself were a furious horse out to buck its rider. Honestly? He had no idea what to expect here. He was still basically in disbelief he'd even been invited. This was like, an exclusive event. There'd be people here who were in movies and magazines. Proper Hollywood stars, y'know - or even celebrities from all across the globe. Vegas was probably more excited than he'd ever been in his life. Drama wasn't even on his mind. He couldn't picture all these beautiful people arguing with each other and stirring up tension; he was just imagining he'd have the time of his life.

Not that he wasn't a little bit worried about what everyone would think of him. These people were all a lot more famous than he was. Vegas had been on TV, of course, and he'd done ads with brands for television and magazines, but he wasn't a professional actor or model or anything. Even though most people thought his whole TV show stint was fake, it was mostly his natural personality, just edited a bit to make better television and whatnot. He was no movie star and, while his lifestyle had its own brand of glamour, it was probably nothing like the way these kinds of celebrities lived. His family's ranch was pretty regal, but it was nothing compared to having a whole island. Vegas had always been a little bit of a homebody, but he had to admit this place was beautiful. The fresh island air tasted great, so crisp and clear and unlike the dusty ranch air he was used to.

Vegas' mind was distracted and his body was working on its own, which wasn't a good combination. As Vegas came running off the boat, he felt his body collide with someone else's at nearly full force. He skidded to a halt, stumbling and rushing to steady whoever he had accidentally body-checked. He seized them by the arm to make sure they didn't fall right off the edge of the dock and into the shallow water. After a second, once he was sure they would stay on their page, he took in their appearance - it was a girl, a short little thing who could've easily been bowled right over by someone as large as Vegas if he hadn't caught her. Pretty, with wide blue eyes; she sure looked like she was someone important.

"Sorry, darlin'." Vegas apologized sheepishly, gingerly letting go of her. He didn't want her to be mad that he'd grabbed ahold of her, even though she was much more likely to be mad that he'd nearly knocked her right into the ocean by running into her. "Feet moved faster than my head there." He chuckled. "You alright?" Vegas asked, trying to put as much charm as he could into his words. What an awful first impression! Here he'd been worrying about what everyone would think of him, and inadvertently he'd just made things even worse than they had to be. Before he had even exchanged names with anyone, he'd come crashing into one of them. He wanted to make sure there were no hard feelings, though, and not just for himself.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001. tatum jeong

Postby gunthyr » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:12 am

๐“๐€๐“๐”๐Œ ๐‰๐„๐Ž๐๐†
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐€๐Œ๐„. . .xxxx๐“๐€๐†๐’, delphine, mentions joliexxxx๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚, accidentally hit 1036 words
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

indentever since boarding the ferry, tate had hidden himself away to avoid the crowd on the ship. he spent the little time he had alone lounging beside the window in his cabin, passing the time staring into the thrashing blue waters and scribbling fleeting thoughts of his onto some parchment. occasionally, he swallowed down the pit in his stomach made from the rocking of the ship, sighing and crossing out lines of lyrics before threading his fingers through his hair, leaning back against the wall behind him. his lips curled into a subtle frown before he half-heartedly crumpled the paper in his hand as he felt the ferry stop, glancing out the window to the shores.
    indenthe stood up, grabbing his jacket from his seat and slipping it over his sheer sleeveless top, before he threw out the crumpled paper in his hand into the trash on his way to the door. as much as tate didn't want to admit it, he was in a rut, and accepting the invitation to the hudson's private island was his last resort to take a break. hopefully, some sparks of inspiration would find him here, although it was a last-ditch effort.
    indentwhile his lyrics have stretched far to romanticize many topics for only the most suited singers of his choosing to sing, tatum struggled to write a love song that didn't quickly become bittersweet. he thought he understood love, and yet, tate didn't trust it despite how he, too, romanticized it. longed for it, even. at times, he wondered if love was truly as beautiful as love itself. he hoped it was, yet all he had ever known it to be was bitter, battered, and a means to an end; in his life, it was born of naivety and daydreams. perhaps that was why tate, even in his lyrics, could never speak fondly of love, yet clung to the hope that he one day might.
    indenttwisting the handle of his cabin door open, his mind lingered on the topic for a few more moments before a single person crossed his clouded thoughts. his heart fluttered clumsily in his chest, creating a pit in his stomach. butterflies. even the thought of her made him feel butterflies.
    indenttate tried to convince himself that it was simply the idea of being stuck with over twenty strangers that was causing him the rise of anxiousness. he bit his lip, hesitating to open the door as felt a twinge of regret for remaining in his cabin the entire ferry ride. he could have checked if delphine, by some miracle, was on ferry, too, but tate caught himself in his moment of perceived false hope.
    indenttate swallowed a sigh and finally left his cabin, managing to offer jolie a curt nod as his gaze briefly locked onto hers before he approached the house. he couldn't pull together a polite smile in time, his eyes instead hastily sweeping over the crowd. his heart gently thumped against his ribs in anticipation as he searched for someone before it finally stilled and left the bitter taste of disappointment in his mouth. he turned to walk straight for the grand mansion in front of him, only to freeze in his tracks moments later as he felt someone's arm snake and hook around his. when he looked down, his lungs constricted as if tate forgot how to breathe. the pleasant curve of a merlot-haired woman's eyes met his own, and tate felt breathless. he was barely given any time to register delphi's sudden (albeit welcomed) appearance at his side before the sweet trill of her voice reached his ears. he forced himself to budge and walk, matching delphi's pace while remaining doe-eyed, his eyes glued onto her. the more she smiled at him, the more the explosion of butterflies in his stomach ran rampant, leaving tate entirely at delphi's mercy. it was almost too much for him to take.

indent"i really missed you." tate could do nothing but swallow thickly hearing those words. delphi missed him. she, delphine seol, had missed him. tatum felt his cheeks starting to warm and he hastily forced himself to pry his gaze away from delphi, praying that it was just the summer heat flooding his face with warmth.
    indenthe guided delphi further into the house with a few unsure steps, ignoring the rush of figures strolling into the kitchen and bar. instead, his eyes flickered over a mirror, and his mind was thrown into a frenzy. tate had forgotten to cover up his beauty marks before leaving for the ferry that morning. in some twisted optimism, he hoped she assumed that the beauty marks that freckled his neck and face were makeup. after all, they've never made an appearance in front of her before. unfortunately, though, if he thought his face was flushed due to the heat before, his cheeks were surely pink from embarrassment now. "i missed you too," tate, against all odds, managed not to stutter. of course, his victory was celebrated too soon as he quickly began to stumble over his words, "y-you- your uh, your last game- you were impressive," he wanted to never show his face again. here he was, fumbling with his words in front of delphine after daydreaming about her presence all morning. he desperately wanted to crawl into his room and hide. "i mean, the game. the game was impressive." tate nearly pouted in frustration with himself. he detested feeling scatter-brained, but innocent curiosity became his savior. momentarily, he finally managed to think of anything but the many things already going wrong with his interaction with delphi, and the way his heart was hammering against his ribcage.
    indent"have you been alright?" tatum subconsciously tilted his head ever so slightly, "last time i saw you, you were..." his words trailed off and tate stopped himself from biting his bottom lip recollecting attending delphi's last game before leaving for his vacation, "getting swamped by reporters." he bit back a frown remembering how roughly the microphones, cameras, and shouting journalists demanded delphi's attention. he was familiar with the experience; he detested it.
    indentnonetheless, he offered a shy smile as he added lightheartedly, "but, nothing you couldn't handle, right, delphi?"
gunthyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 001 )

Postby senna_ » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:50 am

๐Œ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐‡ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ†ณ fashion model . loc; near bar . mentions; jolie, alex . tags; luke, rowena
    Travelling from place to place on a day-to-day basis was nothing unusual for Maliah Castro. In truth, she was more surprised when she read the little details of the invitation sent out by the Hudson family than she was regarding the fact that she would be up and out of her house less than forty-eight hours after she had flown back over into the state she lived in. Maliah knew about the Hudson family, as they all did, but her relationship with Jolie was strained, yet to fully blossom. Maliah wasnโ€™t always the most eager to become acquainted with someone new, but if Jolie was throwing a three-month-long party that was as extravagant as it currently sounded like, she had a feeling they would get along well enough. After all, it took a certain person to hold such an event. She wasnโ€™t exactly pleased to be leaving behind sweet Vito, her five-month-old kitten, but with enough insisting from a good friend of hers from her modelling company, Maliah eventually agreed. Even now, standing out on the balcony of the gorgeous ferry that was taking them across seas, her angel was lingering on her mind.

xxxMaliah was good with travelling solo, which was partially why she felt little hesitation as she had packed up some of her belongings. A little vacation like this was much needed, and sharing a space with however many other celebrities sounded thrilling. To herself, Mal was curious as to how many names she recognized. She didnโ€™t suspect too many, as she had a tendency to linger in her own field and little more, but it seemed like fun nonetheless.

xxxNow, the fashion model was enjoying the sweet ocean breeze against her glowing skin. The smell of salt filled the air, and Maliah tilted her head up enough to welcome it. The gentle splish splash of the turquoise water against the sides of the ferry was soothing, music to her ears, and if Maliah was in bed, she knew she would fall asleep with little issues. It didnโ€™t help that the sun beaming down on her was making her sleepy, too; she had things to do, and she couldnโ€™t afford to feel drowsy. So, reluctantly, the girl pushed herself away from the warmed-up railing of the boat, turning on her heel to head elsewhere. With her sunglasses perched perfectly on the bridge of her nose, it made it challenging to see her eyes, and so Maliah quite contentedly allowed her honey-coloured gaze to graze over her fellow boatmates as she strutted about. Although, in all fairness, glasses or no glasses, she certainly would have done the same thing. It was important that she figured out who she was going to be sharing a space with, after all; she refused to spend time with some nobody who made it very clear their presence wasnโ€™t often welcomed.

xxxShe had slid up closer to the front of the ferry as it roped itself in towards the island. Maliahโ€™s hand gently went to her glasses, sliding them up so that they rested against the top of her head. A satisfied smile curled up her lips, and she nodded to herself. This was exactly what she needed. This was gorgeous. Endless pina coladas, sunbathing (from afar, Maliah refused to get too much of a tan, as she knew it would do the opposite of wonders to her skin, something sheโ€™s always worked hard on), and late-night partying with nothing less than an extravagance. Me gusta. Allowing her sunglasses to stay perched on the top of her head, Maliah combed her fingers through her long, high ponytail, then shrugged her camel-coloured blazer on so that it draped across her shoulders before turning to join the long line of eager celebrities.

xxxShe supposed the outfit was targeting business casual over anything else, but Maliah didnโ€™t care. She felt good in the outfit, she looked good in the outfit, and best of all, it was designed by one of her most dear friends, Luke Griffin. Oh, how she adored Luke. Everything about him was angelic and oh-so-precious. She could suppose their connection was almost a bit ridiculous, nothing less than a trauma bond, but they stuck like velcro through the highs and lows, and she couldnโ€™t imagine having anyone else as a best friend. She missed him like crazy; occasional chatting through social media wasnโ€™t the same. She was going to make sure she sent him pictures of everything. Communicating as if he was around somehow made it a bit easier.

xxxLuke Griffin shuffled free from her mind as she carefully removed herself from the ferry; she was a pro when it came to walking in heels, but the last thing Mal needed was to snap one before she was even off the boat. Her eyes skimmed the faces around her, some familiar but mostly not, settling on the delicate features of whom she knew was Jolie. โ€œJolie, honey, this is amazing,โ€ she purred as she rounded in on the blonde. โ€œThank you for putting on such an event.โ€ She wouldโ€™ve stayed to chat a bit longer, if it wasnโ€™t for a particular face that caught every last bit of her attention.

xxxLuke Griffin.

xxxAt first, Maliah thought she was imagining it, given how focused she was on her friend only moments prior. But no, it was certainly him, in the flesh, dressed head to toe in pure fashion. Seemingly forgetting her desire to keep calm and remain elegant, Maliah quite literally ran towards him, though found herself coming to a halt just before she could reach out to touch him. It was indeed him, looking as perfect as ever. Her eyes shone like stars, grin so large it hurt her cheeks. For a second, she stood silently, taking him in, enough to convince herself that he was in fact very real and very here. โ€œLuke Griffin, my hero,โ€ she drawled back in return. โ€œCome here.โ€ She returned the hug eagerly, allowing herself to bury her head into the crook of his neck as she breathed in the familiar scent of faint cologne and laundry detergent. He felt like home. A tingling sensation swept over her, and she pulled back, both hands resting on his cheeks to gaze at him more directly. โ€œIt has been too long,โ€ she agreed. โ€œTell me everything. I saw that new design you posted โ”€ those flairs? Absolutely stunning, querido.โ€ Having forgotten at that moment that she was currently wearing one of his designs, it was a wonder if he recognized it or not.

xxxHer hand went through her ponytail once more, a habit of hers, as he continued to chat, seemingly settling down as the vibe turned friendly from competitive; at least on Maliahโ€™s end, anyway, she felt the competition was high. That was natural for her, though, even if she wasnโ€™t really competing for anything new. A waver of confidence swooped in as she grasped onto Lukeโ€™s hand, eyes catching onto the jewelry he was dressed in. The ring. He still wore the ring.

xxxShe matched his stride with ease as the two of them pushed their way through towards the bar area, her chin up high, smirk gently placed across her pale lips. She had a feeling Luke was probably dying of heat, but he looked fantastic. And she knew he knew it, too. โ€œA drink with you is long overdue,โ€ she sighed, before allowing her eyes to linger on whom she supposed was a friend of Lukeโ€™s, a boy already at the bar. Out in the distance, she swore she heard her name being called, and perking up like a dog, Maliahโ€™s head turned towards the right. Oh, this day was just getting better and better! Rowena Nightwood was serving looks not too far away, posture royal-like. โ€œIโ€™ll be right back,โ€ she murmured in Lukeโ€™s ear, hand brushing gently against his arm before she left his side, pushing her way towards her other old friend. โ€œRowena, dear!โ€ Her arms swept out as if she was presenting something. โ€œWhy is it no surprise that you are here? You look gorgeous. I was just going to grab a drink with a friend, do you want to join? Although with an outfit like that, I would hold nothing against you if you wanted to turn this place into your personal runway.โ€
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ & ๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐„๐’ [o&a]

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:25 am

๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐|๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ|๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ: Open|๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ:Jolie

Arthur sat on his bed typing away at his laptop. As always Arthur was laser focused on his writing, the only time he stopped typing was to double check what was in the open notebook sitting right next to him on the bed. Although Arthur was already a perfectionist when it came to his writing this time he was being extra critical. This would be the first novel since the...incident. It had been a few months since his scandal had first come to light, and for the most part the only thing Arthur had done since then was write. Writing was his safe space and nothing inspired him more as an author than seeing people reading and enjoying his books. Arthur had finally been able to do what had been provided to his childhood self, provide a source of escape from the world.

That had nearly been taken away, Arthur could still recall when he had first heard the news, his whole world had fallen apart that day and continued to crumble even after he was found innocent. The betrayal he had received from his ex one of the few people Arthur thought he could trust with his life, had callously stabbed him in the back. It took weeks for Arthur to even leave his apartment afterward.

In all honesty Arthur was surprised he got an invite, he thought a good portion of the world still hated him for the plagiarism allegations. At least this meant his reputation wasn't completely in the pits. Although the only reason Arthur went on the getaway was because his sister and Rowena had begged him for days after he first got the invitation. He knew how concerned they were about him and even though he felt pretty reluctant Arthur didn't want to add on to their worries.

Arthur certainly didn't blame them for being concerned this was probably the best he'd looked in weeks. Arthur had tried to look at least somewhat decent, wearing a short sleeved black button down and a pair of white shorts. The only thing that gave away Arthur's tumultuous weeks were the dark eye bags sitting heavily underneath his blue-grey eyes. That and his overall terrible mood.

Arthur was brought out of his writing frenzy by the sudden stop of the ferry. He let out a sign before finishing his thought and gathering up his things. Arthur slipped on a pair of black loafers. Arthur hesitated slightly with his hand on the door readying himself to be surrounded by people he hardly knew and who hardly knew him.

After exiting his cabin Arthur quickly made his way off the ferry. Hardly paying attention to the famous stars that surrounded him. As he walked onto the dock Arthur gave a polite nod to Jolie before moving on. It looked like there were plenty of people offering her their thanks for the invite. Arthur figured he could give her a more sincere thank you later.

Instead of following the crowd Arthur passed his bags to some of the staff before moving out to a balcony. He pulled a box of cigarette's from his pocket and lit one of them up. He put the light cigarette in his mouth before fishing out his portable ashtray. He doubted anyone would care if he got ash on the balcony but Arthur was a guest here and good manners had been ingrained in him since birth. He could hear some conversation coming from inside but Arthur felt perfectly content on his own admiring the view.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 002.) delphi . . . ( 001.) sara

Postby serafim » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:52 pm

x
    ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐๐‡๐ˆ ๐’๐„๐Ž๐‹ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ( โ™ก ) | ๐“๐€๐†. tate | ๐Œ๐„๐๐“. x | " ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐€๐ ๐„๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐๐„๐ƒ๐€๐‹, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐‘๐„๐๐„๐€๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐‹๐… . . . . "
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    indentdelphi couldn't tear her gaze away, in fact finding herself even more infatuated with the little angel in front of her as he guided the two of them into the house, the familiar shade of pink warming his cheeks. she watched him fumble over his words and had to keep herself from cooing over him on the spot in endearment, instead allowing him to find the words in his own time. her eyes, however had a different idea in mind. they quickly scanned over his outfit of choice which left little to the imagination, not that she was complainingโ”€โ”€ she'd catch herself looking over the sheer black top he wore multiple times, a bit of stark difference from the soft attire she'd normally see him in but she had to stop herself several times from letting her mind wander off too much on 'what if's' that she was all too familiar with sometimes in his presenceโ”€โ”€ "have you been alright? last time i saw you, you were getting swamped by reporters."

ah, so he really was at the game. she could recall his gaze blatantly on her that day. normally she was used to the random stares here and there from people in the stands but whenever it came to tate, it always sent her mind running a thousand miles an hour.
    her gaze dropped for a moment as she huffed softly, tongue in cheek before humming, "well i would have rather gotten to talk to you after the game," delphi returning her gaze back to him, "it was a little disorientating, but it's just a matter of getting used to it, i guess."
    indentdelphi took in a deep breath as she pushed the thought aside, a smile returning to her lips. there was no need for her to necessarily dwell on it, deciding in that moment that she'll deal with it whenever she returned from vacation. she was going to continue with asking him how he was doing, but the light dusting of marks on his neck and face caught her eye. she hadn't noticed them before, or rather she's never seen themโ”€โ”€ delphi knew she wasn't going crazy, right? they hadn't been there the last time she saw himโ”€โ”€ and she slowly reached to feather her fingers over them, ensuring that they were in fact there with a quick press and brush of her fingertip over it before murmuring, "are these beauty marks, tate?"
    indentshe almost pouted up at him, instead quirking a brow in his direction as she dropped her hand back down to her side, "i've never seen them before..." to say she was disappointed in the thought of never having been shown them before was a bit of an understatement, but she knew tate was shy when it came to certain thingsโ”€โ”€ she was sure that there were hidden little quirks about tate that she'd eventually come to love once he revealed them to her, but she'd be patient with him and content with waiting until he was readyโ”€โ”€ so it didn't bother her too much, instead adding afterwards, "i think they're pretty."

indenther gaze flickered over towards the kitchen and bar that weren't set too far from them, noticing a few people were preoccupied with one another. she couldn't quite catch any of their faces, but she was sure she had seen them beforeโ”€โ”€ they were in a different sphere of 'celebrity' status compared to her, and if she were to meekly admit, she felt out of place in their presence. they had all made a name for themselves and reached a certain popularity threshold, that being the main reason they were all even invited here in the first place but she still couldn't help but feel a bit inferior.
    indentdelphi pulled herself from her thoughts before they ran away from her, instead gently tugging at his arm to coax him to follow her, leading him to the couch as she trilled, "how have you been though, tate? with your songwriting and all," she sat down on the plush cushioning of the sofa, a bit of a hopeful glint in her eyes that he'd join her but she wouldn't press for it, "i'm sure whatever you've written lately is lovely."

x
    ๐’๐€๐‘๐€ ๐๐€๐๐Š๐’ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝฅ
    ( โ™ก ) | ๐“๐€๐†. vegas | ๐Œ๐„๐๐“. x | " ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐๐“ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘, ๐ˆ ๐–๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ . . . . "
    indentsara took in a deep breath as the sea rocked her back and forth as she laid in bed, trying not to practically roll over and vomit from the motion. this wasn't the place and time to embarrass herself in front of strangers all thanks to a bit of motion-sicknessโ”€โ”€ she had already felt a bit awkward from the moment she boarded seeing all these people completely out of her league, models, actors and athletes who's names were imprinted in the minds of hundreds, no, thousands. then here she was, a little singer who only just clamored her way to the top of the charts in the midst of others who were at the top for months or years.
    indenther eyes fluttered shut for a moment as she took in another quiet breath, trying to relax herself just as she did before performances and recordings in the studio. sara was used to small little shows in underground concerts and busking in parks, then all it took was for social media to grab one of her songs and her entire world flipped upside down. soon she was hearing her voice on the radio-waves and on videos she'd come across as she aimlessly scrolled through her social media feedโ”€โ”€ and soon they recognized her.
    she was thankful for what that twisted luck of fate brought her, stability and making a name for herself, but it was slowly starting to unravel her as well. everywhere she went she was bombarded with people, phones shoved in her direction and a blur of faces surrounding her, her once quiet postings on social media flooded with so many comments that she had to silence it so her phone wouldn't be on constant vibrate. sara was happy for the positivity surrounding her rise but the whispers of negativity that'd snake it's way through managed to eat away at her every time and plague her mind. she supposed this was the price to pay.

indentshe felt the ferry come to a sudden stop, opening her eyes and slowly rising from the bed once it began to settle. sara could hear the commotion of people getting off and assumed they had made it, grabbing her bag and scurrying up so she could finally feel the steady ground underneath her feet. she waited patiently for a few to file off before stepping onto the dock herself, thankful that they had arrived and that she hadn't made a fool of herself thus far.
    that was, until she felt someone ram into her.
    it all happened so fast that she didn't have the time to properly process what just happened until she felt someone's hand grab her by the arm and scoop her close before she could tumble off the edge of the dock. her doe-eyes immediately flickered up to see the face who had rescued her from falling into the water, eyes taking in the man's appearanceโ”€โ”€ golden-brown eyes with tousled hair, admittedly charming just from sight alone. he apologized sheepishly as he let go of her arm once she was steadied with a sweet chuckle that she couldn't help but smile a bit in response.
    indent"i'm okay, thank you for coming to my rescue instead of letting me go for a swim," sara gently teased, motioning towards the water with a subtle tilt of her head. after a few moments, she held out her hand in his direction, "i'm sara, by the wayโ”€โ”€ sara banks," a gentle tease slipped past her lips soon after she introduced herself as her smile brightened, "i'd love to get to know my rescuers' name, if you want to tell me yours, that is."

serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ & ๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐„๐’ [o&a]

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:11 pm

๐‘๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐|๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ|๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ:Maliah,|๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ:Jolie, Arthur, Luke

Rowena lounged on the deck enjoying the sea breeze and looking out at the ocean. It felt nice to relax and enjoy peace without worrying about someone calling her back to set or having her agent calling her about a new role. Especially since she had just finished up a rather exhausting filming for a movie about a week before she set out for the getaway. Her career had reached a new high point and she couldn't wait for the positive reviews to come flooding in once it was released. Even though Rowena loved her profession dearly she was one hundred percent ready to enjoy her well-earned break. Although she was going to miss all of her animals back at home. a close friend had promised to send her photos of all of them every day while she was watching them.

The stop of the ferry immediately made Rowena perk up. She stood up and brushed the front of her two patterned jumpsuit down smoothing out any wrinkles that might have appeared while she was sitting. Her excitement was evident as Rowena quickly grabbed her suitcases and set off at a brisk pace her black stilettos clacking along the ramp as she exited the ferry and made her way out on the dock. Rowena made sure to stop and turn to Jolie "Hello Jolie dear, thank you so much for putting all this on" Rowena greeted her host with a fake smile. Not that anyone would be able to tell Rowena had spent years perfecting it. It would look like her regular award-winning smile to anyone on the outside. "I've been looking forward to it ever since I received my invitation". After she finished with Jolie Rowena continued down the dock walking with all the confidence and charm she was known for.

As Rowena entered she passed her two suitcases off to some of the staff once again flashing her usual charming smile. As she did she noticed Arthur had broken off from the crowd and was headed out towards a balcony. A slightly worried look crossed her face as she watched him go. She was tempted to go after him but refrained from doing so, big crowds weren't his forte and she didn't want to make him more uncomfortable than he already was. besides he was here and that currently was enough for Rowena.

Rowena then began to admire the mansion. It was truly impressive and certainly a thing of beauty. Part of Rowena wondered if she could own something like this one day. Sure she was famous but she was not up to the level of buying your a private island famous... yet. Rowena was quick to push these thoughts from her mind She wasn't here to think about her career she was here to have fun and mingle with her fellow stars.

Speaking of fellow stars Rowena noticed a familiar face head to what seemed to be a bar area. Rowena quickly followed and once she confirmed who it was called out the name of her dear friend "Maliah". Rowena gave her friend a little wave once they made eye contact and made her way over to the model. A genuine smile made her way onto Rowena's face even though she had no problem navigating crowds full of strangers, she felt certain with Maliah here she was certain to have a good time.

"I could certainly say the same thing about you darling, I swear you get more gorgeous every time I see you" Rowena responded putting a hand to her chest and looking at her friend as if she were admiring an art piece. Which Maliah was in Rowena's mind. "Oh a drink sounds wonderful I could definitely use one after the filming I went through" Rowena said with a sigh "You would not believe some of the things that happened on set" Rowena muttered conspiratorially in Maliah's ear. Rowena let out a small chuckle at the runway comment before looping her arm through Maliah's "Only if you strut alongside me, dear" Rowena said giving her friend a playful wink "Shall we get that drink"
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001. alex jang

Postby gunthyr » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:44 am

๐€๐‹๐„๐— ๐‰๐€๐๐†
๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐' ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”. . .xxxx๐“๐€๐†๐’, luke, jaidyn, ment. jolie & blakexxxx๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚, 984 words, didn't proofread

indentthe last thing alex wanted as a vacation, and him attending wasn't of his own volition. alex was intent on rejecting the invitation to the hudson's private island the moment it fell into his lap; he didn't have time for a vacation. he spent years endlessly training, chasing competitions, he went as far as to take his archery to the olympics last year. he took pride in his prowess and was addicted to the feeling of dominating his opponents after a long, hard-fought rivalry, before moving on to the next.
    indentand now, he was stuck here, pushed into taking a break from his preparations for his next competition by his own manager. he scoffed to himself, pushing his tongue into his cheek while leaning against the guardrails of the ferry, which was now approaching shore. alex sighed, his hand running through his hair before he began to adjust the few silver rings on his fingers, quietly finding momentary sanctuary from the heat as a gentle breeze brushed against the tattooed skin of his neck and chest.
    indentalex had to find a way to make the vacation worth his while.

indentwhen the ferry docked, alex scanned over the crowd herding into the hudson's mansion. he offered jolie an expressionless nod as he passed her, not heeding the hostess much of his attention. none of the faces his eyes scanned over garnered much of his attention if any at all, and alex clicked his tongue, holding back a grimace before choosing to follow the stream of celebrities inside. as he arrived, his gaze landed on a familiar face belonging to a debonairly dressed man, and alex couldn't help but quirk his brow. he found it typical, watching as the man parted ways with a woman, two shots already poured in the bar of the kitchen. alex couldn't suppress the smirk that immediately graced his lips.
    indentluke griffin was certainly a character, and perhaps that was why he had earned alex's attention many nights, years ago. it was convenient for alex; a pretty face, a mutual desire, and alex was more than happy to entertain it. that was, while it was still fun for him. truth be told, luke griffin had become more interesting to alex in the aftermath of their fleeting... arrangement, now than he ever was. he was curious about how many buttons he could push, how much of luke's mannerisms and expressions may betray himself, and just what it would take to snake under his skin. after all, alex was in need of a plaything, and the opportunity fell into his lap too perfectly.
    indentas alex approached the bar, he rasped with his tone low for only luke's ears to hear. "drinking so early? and since when did that ever do you any good, pretty boy." tauntingly, he smirked, and a bit of his accent seeped into his words. the pet name was far from a term of endearment. no, every word was meant to be another string pulled towards their past; that alex knew too much, and that perhaps one too many drinks was what lead to their many nights spent together. he held luke's gaze, chuckling before he began to pour himself a glass of whiskey. "well, i suppose i shouldn't be surprised," taking his glass in his hand, he tilted luke's chin up with his spare, regardless of whether luke was looking at him or not. he knew his eyes burned with contempt, and alex couldn't muster the courtesy to hide it. "you seem to like making bad decisions." ultimately, alex was one of those decisions any man or woman would come to bitterly regret once alex was given reason to toy with them once more. alex did more harm to others than he ever did good, driven by self-satisfaction that was constrained by few morals.
    indentthe only thing to tear alex's attention away from luke was the two women exchanging greetings, his gaze flickering away as he stepped back, knowing they'd surely return soon. his tongue pressed into his cheek as his eyes met luke once more. he only quirked his brow knowingly, stepping back as he feigned ignorance with a devilish grin, motioning to luke a half-hearted toast before he turned his back to him, sauntering to the front door as more guests flooded inside.

indenthe chose to return to the shore, taking a generous sip of his drink and adjusting the loose collar of his white dress shirt as he walked, soon tucking his hand into his pocket as the other contemplatively swirled his drink. alex wasn't interested in drowning his ears in the sound of excited chatter inside the mansion after his morning was spent at sea, despite his desperate need to occupy himself regardless of what, or who, it was with. as he stepped outside into the summer heat once more, he swore he recognized the chime of a woman's australian accent. he lifted his head, searching for the voice's owner and nearly humming in satisfaction when his eyes landed on blake boo, who was already occupying herself with another. she was a firecracker of a woman. headstrong, stubborn; the things others assumed would drive them against each other became the reasons alex liked her company.
    indentalex huffed, the faint semblance of a fond smile betraying him as it flashed onto his face before it dissipated as quickly as it came. his pace only slowed when his path began to cross a shorter man standing on the beach, alone, having yet to wander inside. as alex tilted his head, he caught a glimpse of jaidyn's face. jaidyn elks was hard to not recognize, be it for his beauty or his attitude.
    indentbrat was the first word that came to alex's mind, but alex was in the mood to humor it.
    indent"i can't imagine staying out here to get sunburned would do well for your performances, jaidyn."
gunthyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

L 002

Postby jungwonie » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:28 am

XXXโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‹๐”๐Š๐„ ๐†๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐…๐ˆ๐ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( โ™š )
xx๐ƒ๐„๐“๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐’ โ”€ 24, fashion designer ๐‹๐Ž๐‚ โ”€ the bar ๐“๐€๐†๐’ โ”€ maliah, rowena, alex ๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ โ”€ eddie
    xxxxxLuke retreated to the bar the moment Maliah left him to greet Rowena. He was full of fire, a desire he wasn't used to feeling, and so he tried to smooth over either the fire or the thoughts rattling off in his brain as he took in everything that was Maliah Castro in the moment. The tequila was burning his throat, but the man was surely used to the feeling, making only the slightest face at the sensation. His eyes landed on the friend Maliah was going to greet, a woman dressed elegantly. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her either, intrigued by how she managed to be a statement piece herself. It was eye capturing, but Luke sufficed to making drinks for him and Maliah, making an extra for Rowena if she were to join.

xxxxxAs Luke reached for a bottle of gin, he hadn't noticed the new presence looming behind him, but the voice of the man was enough to make Luke melt, even after such distance that had grown between he and Alex. Alex's voice sent chills right down the backside of Luke, enough to make the usually stoic man's grip on the neck of bottle of gin go from regular to grasping ahold of it until his knuckles were white. It was almost painful for Luke, to hear the name he'd been graciously given by Alex himself from their days together, where too many drinks were involved and no feelings were allowed, but Luke stretched that rule as far as he could get it, silently of course. Slowly, Luke turned his head to make eye contact with Alex, who was smirking like he had the upper hand. Luke's jaw tightened as he held the gaze of the other male, saying nothing vocally but his body still reacted, and Luke knew Alex had seen.

xxxxx"I could really go without your commentary on my decisions, Alex. You've never been sane enough to do anything good for yourself either," Luke retorted, trying his hardest to keep his tone even and assertive. He couldn't give Alex the satisfaction of any anger or wavering feelings. Ever. And he definitely wasn't in the mood to deal with his comments and intimidating gaze.

xxxxxAs soon as he came, Alex left, waving him a mocking cheer, which Luke responded with quite the unfriendly hand gesture back to Alex. Luke's body was tense as he opened the bottle of gin, pouring a good portion into a drink shaker, and vermouth, which Luke was surprised was even at hand on this bar. Maybe it was prepared for an actual bartender to serve drinks? Luke couldn't care, though, because he wasn't as dumb as a rock when it came to serving drinks himself. It was his preferred method of serving in his own house. Luke lost himself in the process of shaking the gin and vermouth, mixing it easily with flicking motions of his wrist. He poured the mixture into three martini glasses, venturing to the fridge for a jar of olives to garnish the drink. All Luke could feel right now was red-hot, whether it be anger or another emotion that wasn't the safest for him to feel.

xxxxxSparing glances around the bar, there was only one other occupant not counting him, Maliah, and his new acquaintance: a man who looked about as textbook of a rocker as a rock star could be. A small smile played on his lips, ultimately knowing not to mess with the guy and his whiskey. Luke carried over the three martini glasses, setting them at the opposite side of the bar as Eddie, and taking a seat the third from the end of the bar, allowing Maliah and Rowena to take their seats beside each other. As soon as they were close enough to talk in a hushed voice, Luke offered a smile to both of the gorgeous women, a genuine one - at that. "I hope you two like martinis," he joked, his face turning a bit more red from the laugh, a sound that was as rare as his smile was, if not rarer.

xxxxxLuke offered his hand to the elegant Rowena with a warming smile. "Luke Griffin, nice to meet you," he introduced himself easily with a smirk. His name was well-known enough that there was no doubt in his mind that Rowena wouldn't know, considering how well versed she seemed in the world of fashion. "Your pantsuit is quite the statement piece. Who are you wearing?" He extended a conversation opener, retracting his hand after they had shook in introduction. Every now and then, Luke's eyes would find themselves on Maliah's face, watching her radiance as he interacted with one of her very dear friends.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 002 )

Postby senna_ » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:35 am

๐Œ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐‡ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ†ณ fashion model . loc; bar . mentions;alex . tags; luke, rowena
    Maliah beamed when Rowena finally caught her eye, having momentarily been lost amongst a sea of travellers who were making their way inside the divine estate. Maliah and Rowena had a lot in common โ”€ a striking amount, in fact. It was a friendship that had been sparked by fate. With one having been born in Ireland, the other, Columbia, it seemed highly unrealistic that two very busy ladies that just so happened to hold an admiration for one another would ever step foot in the same room, especially given their difference in occupation. And yet, that very thing just so happened to occur. How long ago had that been? Three years, maybe? Maliah couldnโ€™t remember; all she did know was that they had clicked right from the get-go. It was magical, truly. Rowena was a mighty strong woman that Maliah both adored and admired. She was the gleaming definition of a high-power woman, of a woman who could do it all. And underneath that beyond intimidating smirk, Rowena was a real gem. Inside and out.

xxx โ€œOh, donโ€™t flatter me,โ€ Maliah returned, leaning in to give Rowena a quick hug. โ€œThe real appreciation should go to Luke Griffin โ”€ thatโ€™s who Iโ€™m wearing.โ€ A semi-sly smile played at her lips as she gave an innocent shrug of her left shoulder. Turning on her heel, she ungrudgingly linked arms with Rowena. โ€œOne: you must tell me who designed that pantsuit because I am obsessed, and two: I want to catch up on everything. Social media does not do us justice! I love hearing about your set drama. When does your next film come out again? I saw your photos from the premiere, absolutely gorgeous. I will make the next one, I promise. My schedule has been so swamped, but Iโ€™m working on it.โ€

xxxHer honey-coloured gaze travelled onward to catch sight of Luke. Once successful, she raised her free hand, wiggling her fingers at him to reel in his attention. โ€œI have someone I want you to meet,โ€ she murmured to Rowena, โ€œif you havenโ€™t already.โ€

xxxTo herself, if she was to remain truthful, Maliah would be lying if she said she hadnโ€™t had moments where she was accompanied by slight jealousy whenever she introduced an attractive friend to Luke. She had constantly told herself it was just work-related; him finding a new favourite client to dress up would tear the spotlight away from the two of them, work and friendship-wise. That was it, right? That was all? Luke was her friend, after all. Her closest, most dearest friend. Introducing one god or goddess wasnโ€™t going to change that, even if Luke did start drooling over them. She would support that. She would be in favour of that.

xxxShe would not at all be jealous of that.

xxxNow, Maliah didnโ€™t feel that insecurity trickling up her frame whatsoever. Perhaps it was because she was at a high, overly eager to have seen not one but two friends on such an ethereal island. Latching onto Rowena just enough that she wouldnโ€™t lose her, Maliah led her towards Luke. โ€œLuke!โ€ she called out. Her smile faltered just slightly as she caught sight of her friendโ€™s face; his cheeks were red, although not because of a romantical blush, and although he wore a cool smile across his lips, Maliah was certain she could see flames within the depths of his mesmerizing deep brown eyes. โ€œLuke?โ€ His name came off in a tone slightly more questioning than she would have liked; even if he was simply overwhelmed, Maliah didnโ€™t need to draw attention on him like this. She gently guided Rowena forward so that her friend couldnโ€™t see her face, sending Luke a questioning are you okay look before replacing it with a brilliant smile. โ€œThis is Rowena Nightwood. I figured you two would get along well.โ€

xxxShe let silence consume her as her two friends introduced themselves, gaze still flickering over Lukeโ€™s face. Maybe she had been imagining it? Overthinking things, looking into the situation too much? Or had that person she had originally thought to be Lukeโ€™s friend (who was now coincidentally gone, even though he seemed quite comfortable at the bar when they first approached it) said something that edged a bit too far into the danger zone? Maliah hadnโ€™t been able to get a good enough glimpse of the guyโ€™s face to turn and storm after him (again, with the jumping to conclusions!) but her suspicions were on high alert.

xxx โ€œYou know I do,โ€ she purred when Luke whisked his hand over the glasses, leaning across the bar top enough to grab a drink. โ€œThank you, mi rey.โ€ A playful glint caught in her eye before she raised the glass to her lips. Just what she needed to kick the summer off. โ€œLuke,โ€ she murmured towards Rowena, just as he addressed her friendโ€™s outfit, โ€œis a fashion designer, and a brilliant one at that.โ€ She raised her arm to show off as much of her outfit as she could while remaining seated. [color=#B60014] โ€œAs Iโ€™m sure you can tell.โ€[/color
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ezra -- 001

Postby ptolemaea » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:43 pm

แด‡แดขส€แด€ แด„แดแดแด˜แด‡ส€โ”€โ”€ tags: blake, ment. cove, jolie, eddie, rachel location: the bar, entrance hall

The moment heโ€™d stepped on the boat, Ezra felt plain. He hadnโ€™t really associated with many famous people his age, his expertise with old money, actors past their prime. The people standing around were at the height of fame โ€“ that meant that he must be too, which was a revelation he wasnโ€™t expecting. Yes, he noticed others chattering in the background of his thoughts, but he remained silent for the ride. It was the perfect time to look around at each person, though he didnโ€™t recognize all of them. A few musicians, a few actresses, but definitely none of the models. He was a bit starstruck seeing the Hackett siblings, and upon seeing Cove Mason he was catapulted back to his time at the group home โ€“ her reruns were always on, and he didnโ€™t know whether it was good to see her or not. It was strange to think of how he had changed since leaving the home.

He was slow to get off the boat, not wanting to be rude even if it was his turn at a point. Stopping by Jolie, he offered a coy smile before following the others into the house. He decided to make a stop by the bar, ease his nerves and see if there was, of course, a poker table. All he thought about was gambling, nearly getting a rush just thinking about it.

Perhaps it was silly to be so keen on something. To be so attached to putting your assets at stake. Ezra had one thing in life, and it could be taken away in a matter of moments. Most of the time, he thought himself crazy โ€” others likely thought the same. As did Vin, the bartender who had listened to Ezraโ€™s contemplation. Only Ezra would pass up an elite invitation to a Hudson getaway. Only Ezra would sit at a bar next to celebrities and not say a word, dressed in an outfit which made him seem unprepared for the heat. Only Ezra, who perceived himself as the least famous of the bunch, would get a message that, when opened, made his heart drop.

โ€œHey, Ezra. What are you doing here, playing with the big names? The smaller fish are always, always eaten by the bigger fish.โ€

He slowly set down his drink, closing out of his phone. Teeth clenched, he didnโ€™t know what he was going to do. Perhaps the ferry would still be docked up if he ran fast enough. Picking up the pace, his speed was for nothing, as he was soon stopped byโ€ฆ well, himself, running into a much shorter girl. He stumbled back, not exactly recognizing the girl but still offering a mumbled apology. It would have been stupid not to, especially knowing she was here. Clearing his throat, he decided to reissue his apology.

โ€œIโ€™m sorry about thatโ€ฆ Wasnโ€™t watching where I was going and it bit me in the ass.โ€
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me