𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

johnny 01. the snow fell so seriously in shanghai

Postby mtuan, » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:38 pm

.. π’π‡πˆπ 𝐉𝐔𝐇𝐍-π–πŽπŽπ. 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 π™ˆπ™” π™€π™”π™€π™Ž π˜Όπ™π™€ π™Šπ™‰ π™”π™Šπ™, 𝙆𝙀𝙀𝙋 π™”π™Šπ™π™ π™€π™”π™€π™Ž π™Šπ™‰ π™ˆπ™€ !!
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€

(tags) benji
      (misc.) 1025 words

mtuan, kim mtuan

β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚

└───────
𝐀
𝐊
𝐀

𝐉
𝐎
𝐇
𝐍
𝐍
𝐘

The air is thick with a feeling of delirium, the skies feeling yellower than it should have been, and any noise that a pretty young man with dyed blonde hair could pick up is muffled and faint. His presence feels small- somehow, standing in the middle of nowhere that he could discern with no familiarity to help his bearings at all.

Below his feet, the dirt is soft, but dark- like coffee grounds that have already been run through those artificial pod-machines at least once. Or the used grounds sitting in a coffee shop machine that hadn’t been cleaned out from a long day’s worth of use yet.

There’s not a lot of foliage around him- just trees. With ironically not enough leaves to even make a rustling whistle in the wind that picks up from time to time. Johnny Shin really does feel crazy when he stands among the nothingness that seems to plague his existence.

Standing in his casually thrown-on, yet now dirtied white sweater and some pair of pants he couldn’t recall caring for. His sneakers are equally as dirty- white sneakers, much to his despair. And his unnaturally dyed hair is a mess. The Korean boy doesn’t have to look in the mirror to know he looks absolutely terrible– and it’s something he’s keenly aware of (and despises, despite all that had been thrown at him).

But he’s quickly distracted from his… lacking appearance by the sudden chill that sweeps through the boy. As if his sixth sense had picked up on a presence that it wasn’t necessarily happy to know of.

Gleaming golden eyes that quite honestly matched his hair and– the air, of course, picks up and begins to feel suffocating. Thick and even tangible, almost. Johnny finds that he hates the feeling more than the tension that builds in his muscles.

A canine like figure stands in the shadows. Pearl white ears, silky long fur, and those golden eyes.

It’s like a fever dream, yet the boy somehow feels as if he’s looking at himself, the moment he makes eye contact.

Is that me? Am I no longer man, but a beast?

The question hangs above the young man’s head. But the knowing, gentle eyes remind him of what led up to this moment.

A storm with howling winds and darkening skies had swept through. Drowning out the hollering group who had chosen to take a hike through the heavily wooded forest just moments before. Wide, owlish eyes had scanned Johnny’s surroundings, head swiveling around for cover; because quite frankly– the boy was far from an athlete with a thirst for hiking. Or a thrill, for that matter.

Perhaps, the boy would have much rather stayed in the comforts of his home. If only he’d chosen to do so. To sit his butt in his swivel chair instead, a pair of headphones keeping his ears warm and a microphone for his online audience to listen into. It would have been much more relaxing than the storm that rolled over their heads, allowing thunder to clap and– is that a flash in the distance?

Johnny doesn’t recall much from the storm though. He must have tripped and fallen early into the ordeal- or maybe an animal had taken him without giving him a chance for survival. Because somehow, he’d lost memory of the other hikers.

He could not recall any particular face- none so memorable- before he felt himself fall.

Spiraling into another universe or another dimension, it felt like; with the aforementioned yellow skies and soft ground. Did he mention earlier– it was damp too. Humid and heavy. But the fur of the wolf was soft and feathery– how did he even know that?

Distantly, Johnny hears a voice- an unfamiliarly familiar one; calling for him to β€˜wake up’. β€˜Hey, wake up,’ they called. But I am awake? The boy hears himself ask no one in particular- was that his voice that sounded so foreign and distant? Did he even speak? Where are you? Are you awake?

But the noise is incessant. And vaguely– perhaps he really isn’t awake. Johnny concludes. But if he wasn’t, then what did that mean for him now? Where was he? Was the wolf awake?

Is this a horror movie?

The questions swirl around in Johnny’s head, despite his mind and thoughts already swimming with an oncoming migraine that never seemed to arrive. As if the pressure in his temples continued to build, but there was no onslaught to release the pressure, either.

β€˜Wake up. Hey. Hey! You awake? Do you know what's going on?’

With a jolt, the blonde haired boy’s eyes snap open and he gasps for air that he didn’t even know he’d need. With wild eyes, the young man whips his head around for the noise, suddenly very much awake and very much disoriented. But oddly enough… self-aware. So I was asleep after all.

Johnny makes a move towards the other boy, a now familiar face, but finds himself tumbling off the bed he’d been laid on when his hand meets thin air and no support.

The boy falls with an unceremonious thud off the cot, his ass immediately hitting the wooden floor; much to his discomfort.

β€œOw.” He mutters, a hand immediately rubbing the sore spot as if to alleviate any immediate pain.

The other boy, Benji, as Johnny had recalled, stood much more firmly than he. Much to his despair.

Unfortunate.

Regardless, the daze doesn’t help the young man process anything with enough speed or promptness. In fact, he sits on the floor for a moment longer, before looking up at his… acquaintance.

β€œI’m awake, I’m awake! All things considered, I don’t even know where we are… what happened? All I remember was the weatherman sayin’ there’d be a storm or something like that. And then we’re in the woods and then– here we are? Where are the others?”

The boy pauses, perhaps feeling a little pity for the poor boy who was being equally bombarded with his own unanswered questions.

β€œIs it just us? I take it that you weren’t the one who rescued us, huh?”
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β—‡ kez β–« 01 --- wes β–« 01

Postby razzberry » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:48 pm

✯ ━━ πŠπ„π™πˆπ€π‡ πŠπ„π’π’π‹πˆππ†
      β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬xxβ–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬xxβ–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
      huntress ✩ she/her ✩ twenty-eight ✩ location: lodge ✩ mentions: the bitten ✩ tags: rem, silver

Sleep had all but evaded her throughout the night and she was certain it had nothing to do with the raging storm outside and everything to do with the number of newly bitten werewolves that littered the living room of the pack's lodge. Outsiders. It would be pointless for her to act like it didn't make her uneasy, denying the fact that some of her own had taken matters into their own hands and bitten these humans. She didn't like it, not one bit and while normally she wouldn't hold her tongue on a matter this important, the pack were all already on edge enough. The weary faces of those who'd been out in the storm were enough to have her stilling her tongue, or more or less biting it. Keziah had just finished steeping a cup of tea, lifting the dampened teabag out of the ceramic mug before disposing of it in the green bin that sat under the sink in the kitchen. She'd gone straight for the tea when she'd emerged from her room, it would give her the kick and semblance of patience she'd need to get through what she knew the day would bring. Lifting the mug to her lips she released a sigh as the scalding liquid slid over her tongue and down her throat, it was hot but that never stopped the woman from taking that first hasty sip.

Kez leaned her lower back against the counter so she faced the kitchen island and the open living room beyond it, her eyes bouncing over the bodies that were slowly stirring awake. Hazel orbs settled on the cot that her good friend Rem sat next to, the one that supported a petite woman with a crown of dark brown hair. With the way Remington was hovering near her could only mean that he'd been the one to bite her and while she knew of his past, of how being bitten had saved his life after toeing the verge of death, it still didn't sit right with her. Keziah was firm on her stance of freedom of choice and viewed ones choice as something sacred, something that shouldn't be taken lightly nor should it ever be disregarded. She'd had far too many choices in her own life taken from her, choices that she would have made differently if actually given the chance and that helplessness and regret that she'd felt and become all too familiar with was not something she'd wish on anyone. You know Rem wouldn't make that decision lightly. More thank likely she wasn't conscious to make a choice Kez, you realize that she thought to herself as her brows creased, wrinkling the smooth skin between her eyebrows.

She did realize it but that didn't mean it made it any easier to accept. For now rather than stewing over her own opinions of the current situation she wanted to be of help to her pack mates and the new werewolves. It certainly wouldn't be an easy idea to accept that their human lives would be something of the past now. With her mug in clasped in both hands warming her skin she approached Rem and the unknown woman, staying back just enough so as not to crowd her. "Anything I can help with here, Rem?" Keziah kept her voice soft though it was hard to disguise the concern in it as her eyes flicked back and forth between the dark haired woman and the large man.

⚜ ━━ π–π„π’π“πŽπ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓
      β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬xxβ–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬xxβ–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
      guardian β–΄ he/him β–΄ thirty β–΄ location: lodge, porch β–΄ mentions: sage, rem, jax β–΄ tags: greyson

Storms had always made him antsy and uneasy, no doubt because it was during a storm that his parents perished. Crushed in their vehicle by a tree that had collapsed on them after their car stalled and eventually died on the side of the road. He'd been lucky enough to not be in the car at the time but it didn't make it hurt any less nor did it make him any more welcoming when the skies darkened and swirled with angry storm clouds. Last night when Sage had barreled into the shop while he and Remington were on shift, just nearing closing time, he'd felt dread sit in the pit of his stomach. He'd nodded warily when his boss told him to lock up and hurried out with Sage, Jax hot on their heels.

That morning had brought moments of reprieve for the man and he stood in the room surrounded by unconscious humans, the sleeves of his off-white shirt rolled up to his elbows yet still spattered with dried blood. The second he'd gotten to the lodge in the midst of his pack mates carrying in the humans, he'd jumped in to do whatever he could to help the medics. It was in his character to get his hands dirty and exhaust every option he could in order to help those around him and it was no different for these unfortunate humans. Holding off arteries and stabilizing limbs for the medics was most of what he'd been doing, that and fetching them water or alcohol to disinfect wounds before infection set in. By the time all of the bitten hikers were stable and in the clear he was covered in a mixture of his own sweat and the blood of the hikers, of which he promptly scrubbed clean of his skin just as dawn broke.

Now he sat slouched in one of the large cushioned chairs on the large porch looking out into the forest, a bottle of cold water in a hand that hung off the side of the arm rest. He still wore the same shirt as the night before, speckled with bloodstains that he'd been too exhausted to change out of yet. Wes had wanted to get some air, maybe a few moments of calmness before he went back in to shower and scrub himself clean. As he took a swig of water he heard the crunch of gravel under tires just as a marked car pulled up to the house. He knew it was Greyson before he'd even opened the door to the cruiser and he raised a hand in greeting to the other man as he approached the porch. Wes gave a wry laugh that sounded raspy against his dry throat at Greyson's question. "A whole lot better than what it looked like last night. I'll be glad if I never have to witness that again" Wes admitted taking another chug of water. "They're all stable and probably waking right about now. Life around here is about to get a lot more interesting" the lean man spoke, voice dying off near the end of his sentence. Although the physical storm had passed something in Wes told him the proverbial storm had just begun.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me