❝ from the ashes we will rise | accepting ❞

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ❝ from the ashes we will rise | accepting ❞

Postby distressed_piglet » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:30 pm

╔═══════════╗

Emori
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
//twenty-four//female//heterosexual
//the ark//tags: (john), raven
xxxxx

╚═══════════╝
Emori rolled onto her side, pulling on the blanket wrapped around her. Half asleep, she felt the bed move and heard a small groan. An arm wrapped around her and she felt a warm body against her back. Sighing, she rolled so that she was facing her partner. John had been through thick and thin with her. She couldn't imagine living her life without him. He was her rock, saving her on numerous occasions. When she first got on the ark, he had taught her how to survive. She smiled and gave him a small kiss on his nose. With another small groan he nuzzled closer to her. "Stop stealing all of the blanket." His voice was thick with sleep. She gave a lighthearted chuckle. "It's what I do best. Besides, we should be getting up anyways. Raven might need some help."

Emori couldn't help but sound slightly disappointed. Yes, she wanted back onto earth as soon as possible. That wasn't the issue. Working with Raven always had some tension in the mix. Emori tried her best to do her part around the ark, but no matter what Raven never seemed to trust she did it correctly. Sure, she had done things differently on earth. Stealing things just wouldn't fly up here. She was set adrift to flail on her own. Her longing for home was the only thing keeping her from reverting to her old ways. Home. It was such a strange thought. She had never really had a home. Nowhere she belonged. Up in space at least provided her with a steady environment, but earth was where she belonged. She was determined to get back at all costs.

When John mumbled something about a few more minutes, Emori rolled her eyes and slid out of the bed. Quickly dressing, she donned her usual jacket and black jeans. She grabbed her scarf, unsure if she should wrap it around her head. It was something she had done all her life. She felt weird if she didn't have it on, but in the ark there was no need for it. Making her mind up, she quickly wrapped it around her head before wrapping her mutated hand. John had always told her not to wrap it, saying it was cool. Emori always disagreed. That hand only brought her trouble. It was the reason she was disowned, forced into a life of thievery, and ended up surviving on the run. Leaving her sleeping quarters, she made her way slowly to Raven's quarters. Raven had managed to get the power back up on everything. Which meant that the doors functioned properly instead of manually. Pressing the button, she sighed silently to prepare herself for the day.
"Raven, are you awake?" She most likely was, but Emori liked to double check anyways.
distressed_piglet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ octavia blake | one ❞

Postby `sappho » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:44 pm

xOCTAVIAxBLAKEx
in the bunker - twenty-three - female - mentions: none - tags: none

xxxstuck underground again for six years. this had been octavia's nightmare. she had lived under someone's floor for a total of twenty-two years now. only a year of her life had been spent above the ground. the only difference was that she was in control now. she got to decide who lived and died and who was punished. well, under octavia no one had gone unpunished. she had been pretty harsh with her punishments but it was the only way to get the fighting to stop. it had been six years since she had created the idea of wonkru but everyone still liked to quarrel over their past clans. she had been known, or at least rumored, to have burned the symbol of trikru into an azgeda warrior after starting a fight with a trikru warrior. yes, it was odd and cruel but she couldn't allow anyone to think she would let them off the hook, even for a small offense. this was the only way she could ensure that she could keep her power.

xxxthe first year of her being the commander had been the hardest. everyone had disrespected her, decided to ignore her rules and they had decided to fight because of that, octavia had started to use extreme punishments. she hated herself for it but no one had died from fights or crimes under her reign and that was the one good thing that had happened under her rule.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby distressed_piglet » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:11 pm

╔═══════════╗

Clarke Griffin
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
//twenty-four//female//bisexual
//outside//tags: (madi) open
xxxxx

╚═══════════╝
Clarke sat on the hood of the rover. Madi sat below her on the ground, drawing in the dirt to occupy herself. Clarke smiled thinking about the girl. She had been through so much, yet she was the future of the human race. Madi was proof that nightbloods were still being born. The girl had been young, only six years old when Primfaya started. Clarke had found her a few years ago, running around all alone. She took her in, and learned to love her like her own daughter. She was the only other person she had found on earth. The bunker had went radio silent shortly after the last waves of Primfaya, and she had never heard anything from Bellamy or the others in space. And yet, here she was. Sitting on the rover, with her walkie in her hand. Every day, she tried to contact both the bunker and the group in space. Never hearing a thing from either. Eventually, she had given up on the bunker and stopped trying to contact. Today, she felt extremely hopeful.

Pulling the walkie up to her face, she took a deep breath and pressed the button.
"Bellamy. I hope you can hear me, if you're alive. It has been two thousand, two hundred and four days since Primfaya. I'm getting tired of doing this every day, but today I feel hopeful. Maybe someone will actually respond, or that you will just show up like nothing happened." Clarke scoffed at herself, thinking about how foolish it sounded. "It's been over a year since it was safe to come back down. I would like to hope that Raven found some magical way to come back down by now, but it looks like I'm wrong. The bunker has gone silent, so it doesn't look like I can get some extra brainpower to help you out. We tried to dig them out and see if they were okay, but it was impossible. There is too much rubble. Madi looked up from her drawing to smile at Clarke, and she smiled back. "If you can actually hear this, tell Raven to aim for the last patch of green. We will be here, just like every day."

Sighing, Clarke decided to give the bunker a try. "Octavia, Kane, mom? If any of you can hear me please say something. I know there is a lot of rubble, so I'm hoping that the bunker has a second exit. It's been a year since it has been safe to come out. I just hope that everyone is safe." Clarke slid off of the rover and put the radio inside.
distressed_piglet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- ketsy - one -

Postby bubble9001 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:45 am

( Ketsiah )
    {main} potential crush(es); bellamy, alexander, clarke
    age | rank | s.orientation ; twenty-three | azgeda/bunker | bisexual
    ~ you couldn't handle me even if i can with instructions ~
    ( tagged; octavia )

Praimfaya. No one would have guessed there would be a second one. The second one was much worse at that killing everything in its path. Luckily I was one of the chosen ones that made it inside of the underground bunker. At least I thought it was lucky at the time. Come to find out, being trapped underground was much worse than death itself. Fighting amongst the clans was common despite forming Wonkru, even after six years. Yes, six confined, harsh years. Being only seventeen years old when I began my life underground, I've spent nearly a quarter of my life underground.

The first year was the most difficult seeing as everyone didn't know their place, people tried to revolt against Octavia, chaos broke out multiple times a day, and it all was just a mess. For the most part I kept to myself, but I knew if I wanted to survive the next few years here I had to get close to those who could help me achieve that. So over the years I followed Heda Octavia's rules and even became close with her. Starting the friendship I was honestly just using her, but along the way she grew on me. Now we are fairly close friends, at least I would say so. I admire her strength and ruthlessness. She doesn't hesitate in putting people in their place, she learned this the hard way. I remember starting out she feared the responsibilities of being Heda, but now she is literally the strongest person I know.

Slowly sitting upwards from my bed I then glanced down to the woman besides me. It was some woman that used to be apart of Trikru back above ground. Course cocoa colored hair sprawled across the pillow as the woman remained asleep. I was surprised we both fit in the same bed seeing as it was very tiny and was only built for one person. We both had petite body shapes though so it wasn't that difficult. Before the woman whom I knew as Raizii awoke I got out of the bed, changing into casual clothes and left her bunker. I'd spent the night with the woman once before about three months ago so it was nothing serious. I could never tell whether or not it was morning or night anymore. Another downside of living underground. Maybe I should make a full list of the downsides.

Despite the fact that I didn't know for sure if it was morning, I knew that most people were asleep seeing as the hallways were pretty much empty. Silence, emptiness. It was oddly peaceful. I figured I'd go see my good friend, Octavia and see what she had planned for the day. Making it to her corridor I gave a small knock on the door. There was a slight possibility she was asleep, but sleep was hard to come by nowadays so who knows.

(if you don't want ketsy & octavia to be close friends i can change my post. just thought it'd be interesting c: )
bubble9001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- sparen - one -

Postby bubble9001 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:16 am

( Sparen )
    {main} potential crush(es); octavia, echo
    age | rank | s.orientation ; twenty-nine | louwoda kliron/outside | hetero
    ~ forget the cup of tea, i'll be your shot of whiskey ~
    ( tagged; clarke, madi )

Crisp air within the forest, something I'll never get tired of. It's been six years since praimfaya and since I lost my dearly beloved daughter, Leyana. She was only three years old when she died a few days after praimfaya due to excessive radiation poisoning. The light inside me went out that day and hasn't necessarily returned. However, lately I've been finding various little things of the world to be beautiful. They are like little reminders of my daughter which are both painful, but also inspiring. This past year the forest has taken off, thriving more than it has ever had. I've never seen such enriching green colorations. Not to mention that some of the animals have returned as well. I'm not sure where they were hiding all these years or how on earth they even survived praimfaya. I barely survived myself.

I quickly brushed away the painful memory of that time period away as I continued to walk through the forest admiring its' beauty. I tend to do this a lot in the morning because then I get to watch the sunrise. It's light touching and basking everything in its' glory. It made me not feel as lonely as I have been these last six years. Literally the sun is my only friend now. I even find myself talking to it at times. It's gotten a bit weird.

With a sigh I did my normal morning ritual sitting against a tree as I watched the sun slowly rise. The warmth of the light gave me a genuine smile, something that is rare to come by nowadays. I closed my eyes taking in the moment. Everything remained silent, but a peaceful kind of silent. The world was so much different now. My warrior instincts still flood my body here and there, however, I am a changed person now. I take into account all the little things and view peace as my primary priority now. Peace of mind. Peace of the forest. Just simply peace. Then again I've been living in solitary for the last six years so that does things to people.

Through the silence I noticed a distant sound. At first I just thought it must be an animal wandering around the forest. Listening closer I jumped to my feet. It couldn't be. Maybe.. It sounded like a voice. As in an actual person. Were there other survivors? I mean it's possible. I just gave up on the idea long ago after not running into others for so long. My need for socializing and the need for another physical person was at an all time high. Grabbing the spear I carry around for my protection, typically used for the animals though. I then wandered closer to where the voice was coming from. Suddenly a vehicle and two figures came into view, but I remained hidden. I didn't know if they were hostile or cautious of others. The last thing I wanted to do was spook them and cause them to run.

I noticed that one of the figures was actually a child, bringing back memories of my own daughter. Another genuine smile came to my face seeing the girl. Then I noticed the other figure, a girl with short, blonde hair. Her voice was vaguely familiar. Something about her was familiar actually. As if I knew who she was. However, her face was out my view. I couldn't really make out what she was saying through what looked to be technology Skaikru used to use. Suddenly she slid off the vehicle causing me to duck out of view. Then I made the decision to approach her before she could leave. This was the first humans I'd had contact with in the last six years. I couldn't let them get away.

"Chon yu bilaik? (1)" I called out coming out of hiding. Spear still in my hand, but I had it pointed at the ground, away from the strangers to show I wasn't looking to harm them. "Ai'm Sparen kom louwoda kliron (2)" I figured an introduction was appropriate for the timing.

1 - Who are you?
2 - I'm Sparen from louwoda kliron
bubble9001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ raven reyes | two ❞

Postby `sappho » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:41 am

xRAVENxREYESx
on the ark - twenty-five - female - mentions: clarke - tags: emori

xxxraven knew that everyone would be awake soon. everyone would go eat, everyone but her. she couldn't waste a minute on eating, drinking, sleeping, she had to figure out a way to get back onto the ground. the ground had been safe for over a year and she still hadn't come up with anything. maybe if she still had alie eating away at her brain then she would be able to do something. she felt so dumb, so utterly useless. sure, she knew how to operate the hydroponic algae farms and the co2 scrubbers and she had even figured out how to rewire the electricity to make the doors and everything work. of course, that was all thanks to clarke. clarke had gotten herself killed just that that she and the other could get back onto the ark. she didn't truly know if clarke was dead or alive, but how could she be alive? yes, she was a nightblood because of luna but even a nightblood couldn't survive in that much radiation.

xxxraven wondered over to the window and looked out again at the earth. it was so dead from the radiation. nothing could still be alive, it seemed but she knew that there were still twelve hundred people in the underground bunker, twelve hundred people that they couldn't contact because the communication system was dead. her head snapped towards the door when she heard a voice and someone pressing the button to the door. she limped towards the door and pressed the button on her side, allowing the door to open on it's own. "when am i not awake," she said with a sigh. she turned back towards the window. it had been so much easier when all of the expert mechanics and engineers were on the ark, when she had sinclair to help her and finn to motivate her. she missed when she had someone to fight against, jaha had been the villain in her mind when she was on the ark. "oh my god, that's it!" raven suddenly burst out.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby distressed_piglet » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 am

╔═══════════╗

Clarke Griffin
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
//twenty-four//female//bisexual
//outside//tags: (madi) sparen
xxxxx

╚═══════════╝
Clarke had finished finished packing away the communications system when she heard the rustle of leaves. She immediately grabbed Madi's arm and motioned for her to stay silent. Grabbing her loaded gun, she quickly turned the safety off and kept it pointed at the ground. She didn't want to shoot unless it was an actual threat. Madi also knew how to use a gun, but Clarke didn't keep another one loaded. Clarke quietly walked out from behind the rover. She was not prepared for what she saw next. A man, perhaps only a few years older than herself, was walking towards her.

Clarke almost ran over and hugged him so was so ecstatic. There were other survivors. Other nightbloods. On the other hand, he was a stranger who held a weapon. Even if it was pointed to the ground, getting to close could be dangerous. She turned to Madi, who was standing beside her.
"Madi, get behind me." The girl quickly did as she was told, sliding behind Clarke and just off her right shoulder. Clarke had so many questions for the man. Who was he? How did he get here? Where had he been all these years? Suddenly he spoke, and Clarke lowered her weapon. "Chon yu bilaik? Ai'm Sparen kom louwoda kliron" He spoke in his native tongue of Trigedasleng. Luckily, Clarke had learned to speak the language after her time as Wanheda. Madi also knew the language, and the two often spent time speaking in the girl's native tongue to keep her roots tied with the Grounders.

"Ai laik Klark kom Skaikru. Der g' Madi." (a) Clarke knew that he would recognize her as Wanheda eventually. Every Grounder had been on the hunt for her during that time. Being the "Commander of Death" had put a reward over her head. She hoped that this Sparen character would not fell as motivated to kill her. She had to be cautious though. Letting her guard down showed weakness and vulnerability. For both her sake and Madi's , she had to stay weary of the stranger. "Chit yu gaf?" (b)

"I am Clarke from Skaikru (space people). This is Madi." (a)
"What do you want?" (b)
distressed_piglet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ octavia blake | two ❞

Postby `sappho » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:18 pm

xOCTAVIAxBLAKEx
in the bunker - twenty-three - female - mentions: bellamy - tags: ketsiah

xxxthe commander closed her eyes for a moment again. she was still laying in her bed and she didn't really want to get up. she didn't want to face all of her people. still, she didn't know how much longer she could stay in this stuffy room. she felt like she would go crazy if she couldn't get out of this bunker. they had tried multiple times to get out of the bunker but there was too much rubble on top of the door. their radios had all gone out and they could no longer even hope to contact anyone outside of the bunker, if anyone was alive. she had to hope that someone was alive out there. she knew that bellamy was in space and back on the ark, she had faith in her big brother. she had faith that he would somehow get back onto earth and get the rubble off of the door. she just wanted fresh air again and the bright light of the sun. plus, it had been six years and the outside had been safe of over a year already.

xxxoctavia sighed and pulled herself out of her uncomfortable bed. she had to be strong for her people, she had to lead them and make sure they didn't kill each other in this bunker. she changed into her formal commander's clothes and turned towards the door as she heard footsteps. "ketsiah, is that you?" she called into the silent hallway.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby distressed_piglet » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:56 pm

╔═══════════╗

Emori
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
//twenty-four//female//the ark
//mentions: echo, raven//tags: raven
xxx

╚═══════════╝
Emori watched the door open and heard Raven's comment about never sleeping. She wasn't wrong. It seemed as if the girl never took a bite of food, never slept, and never stopped thinking. Emori was amazed the girl wasn't dead yet. It was as if she didn't need anything to survive. There were days Emori questioned whether or not A.L.I.E. was still in her brain. Raven had mentioned multiple times how she had gotten rid of the program, but Emori couldn't understand how Raven solved all of the problems she did. Even now, she still wondered about what went on in the mechanic's head. When the door opened, Raven suddenly burst out. "Oh my god, that's it!" Emori jumped at the sudden exclamation.

"What did you find out?" Emori wasn't quite sure if she would even understand what she was talking about, but she wanted to know if she had found a way back to earth. A small spark of hope fluttered inside of the grounder. Maybe she would be able to go back to where she belonged. She knew she wasn't the only one tired of looking down at where they should be. Where they should have been for over a year now. She knew Echo felt the same way. They both had been raised on the now dead planet. It was their home, even if neither of them truly belonged anywhere on the globe. It was almost surreal looking at the planet from space. Her homeland looked so small. Almost like she could reach out and hold it on her hands. She hoped she could see it in it's original size soon. She couldn't deny she missed the feeling of earth underneath her feet instead of metal. She wouldn't care if the planet was dead and grey, as long as she had a connection to her origins.
distressed_piglet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kieranwilcox » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:27 pm

alexander - twenty five- w/ no one - mentions sparen
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

alexander woke up,he didn’t know what day it was or when he was going to leave this bunker. it has been six whole years,he thought he would be out a year ago but things got in the way. it was tons of debris that blocked the people inside the bunker. he often thought about his parents but every time he thought about them it saddened him. he tried to not show it,like his parents taught him. they showed him that emotion is weak. alec always wondered what it would be like if they were still here. alec was one of the lucky ones actually. he was picked to be in the bunker,thanks to octavia blake actaully. if she didn’t let all clans come in the bunker,everyone he knew of would be dead. his whole clan.

though,alec didn’t know if he would survive or not. he had heard of something about the night bloods. that they were almost immune to radiation. alec was a night blood and often wondered what it would be like to live through that. he could only recall one other night blood from kliron kru who didn’t make it to the bunker. it was sparen. he wondered if he was still alive. to be completely honest,alec didn’t think he was. he tried to not think about it much. alec decided now to get up off the lumpy bed he slept at for six years straight. it was pretty horrible to think about it.

alec had things to do in the bunker,and day by day things were getting worse in the bunker. he wondered if clarke and the others were back on earth yet. he had heard about the trip to get raven reyes and to go on the thing the skaikru used to call home. alec looked out of his room he had in the bunker. he saw that people were already out. alec knew that the bunker was low on food and on all supplies. they only had enough for one year,and that’s it.

kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me