{♕} All your little lies...

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

{♕} Darius Neale - Post Two

Postby Keriae » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:44 am

DARIUS NEALE
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      xxxxxxxmale // 22 years // location: servant's quarters // tagged: izzy, lauren
      xxxxxxxxHe didn't get far. No more than a couple of meters down the corridor, to where a window let the morning light stream in, and the telltale echoing of footsteps behind him alerted the spy to the presence of someone. And before he turned, with his hand resting on the pommel of his sword, there was a woman keeping pace with him.

xxxxxxxxShe was shorter than him, with wavy dark hair that curled into loose ringlets - apart from the one sole braid. His eyes lingered on the flower near it, before he turned his attention to her face. She looked young, and she was pretty. He supposed she must be, if she was at court, and her dress was enough to tell him that she was no servant. This was confirmed by her fast-paced drivel. He really wasn't interesting enough for her to be so excited.

xxxxxxxxHe grunted quietly as she spoke, noticing her blush even though he turned his gaze away to look ahead. She really was an impressionable young woman. And when she - Isabella - finally shut up, he assumed he would have to answer her.

xxxxxxxx"I am indeed from Miven," he replied, in almost a drawl, "my name is Darius. Ah, Lauren!" He turned away from the singer, raising his hand in a brief greeting to his friend. It was a few moments before he was at her side.

xxxxxxxx"It seems I am not alone in being awake at this early hour." He said. The guard looked tired, but he did too. They had not had the rest they needed. "You're going the wrong way for the kitchens - have you eaten? You look terrible." He said, the corner of his mouth pulling into a playful smirk. Lauren needed to keep her strength up - she needed to protect the queen. They could not trust the Glariss household guards. Darius would never trust them, not with Saelyra. Not when there was every chance that the dead Glariss queen, or Raymond de Fleur himself could have hired a Miven citizen for the murder of the king, God rest his soul.
Last edited by Keriae on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {♕} All your little lies...

Postby >Topaz< » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:50 am

Lauren Adams
Miven Guard / Female / Homosexual / 22 / Servant's Quarters / Darius, Isabella

Lauren grinned from ear to ear as Darius approached her. She had missed his company over these last few days. With all of the preparations, it had been hard to keep in touch. "No, you definitely aren't. It seems as though I wasn't meant to get a good night's sleep." Darius looked just about as rough as she did. She bet her friend had had just as peaceful of a rest as she had. Lauren yawned at the thought of her old bed that hadn't been struck by blinding sunlight every morning.

She couldn't help but laugh at the question about her eating habits. "I just can't stomach food at the moment. But I might be able to if I had something strong to wash it down with." She remembered the days she had spent talking with Darius over a pint of ale. What she wouldn't give to go back! She saw Darius's smirk, and her nose wrinkled in turn. She knew why he was asking, of course he was worried about her health. If she wasn't on top of her game, how would she be able to defend Saelyra? For her she might be able to eat a muffin. Maybe even two.

With a mischievous grin, Lauren peered over Darius's shoulder. "I don't believe you've introduced me to your new friend, Darius. You really need to remember your manners." She playfully nudged the spy, knowing she was irking him, but she didn't really care. She pursed her lips, having a feeling for what was about to come.
>Topaz<

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Isabella Starr #2 Katherine Queen #1

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:21 am

Isabella Starr
Female| 22 years of age| Songbird| power; Charm speak (Unaware)| Tags; Darius, Lauren

Isabella gave a small smile as he spoke his name, "I've never had a friend called Darius I guess your my first!" she said following close behind him as she noticed a beautiful blonde woman behind them. Darius was quick to leave Isabella's side and as she didn't know the woman she assumed she too was from Miven.

Isabella jumped into action, "Hello, My names Isabella. I was just introducing myself to Darius here. I'm always looking to meet new people and who better than people from the opposite side? You all must have such different stories from us. I'd love to hear about Miven sometime if you would indulge me" she said before taking a quick breath, looking closer at the woman in front of her, "you're so pretty! I love your hair it's so cute." she said before turning back to Darius, "Already made your way to the kitchens so early? I'm surprised cook let you in. If you want I can give you a tour of the castle, just some places you'll need to know like the baths and such."

Isabella could feel the heat rising to her cheeks yet again. Of course she had blabbed too much, she couldn't help it when she was excited. Most people felt annoyed by her constant talking and she understood to some extent, she had been meaning to work on shutting her mouth a bit more. "Sorry I talk when I'm excited, or nervous actually, or sad. I just talk constantly sorry." she said continuing to apologise.

Katherine Queen
Female| 23 years of age| Lady in Waiting| Tags; Saelyra

Katherine was always an early riser. After all as a lady in waiting she had to be prepared to help her princess whenever she needed which is why her room was so close to Saelyra's room. Kitty lay awake in her bed staring up at the ceiling. She had been surprised at how rushed everything had been once they had arrived but she hadn't expected much to begin with. She knew that relations with Gilrass and Miven would take time, and this marriage alliance. It was the best option for the two kingdoms though some would suggest continuing the war.

Kitty had lost her both her parents to the war and although she had been of noble birth and a close friend of the princess as a child she had not expected to be chosen as lady in waiting for her dear princess. She wasn't sure when she accepted if them being together all the time but it actually it made them so much closer. Kitty never knew she could depend on someone else so much.

Kitty got out of bed and got dressed into a simple lavender dress and left her room to go to Saelyra's room. She knocked twice on the door before entering. "Saelyra? How are you feeling this morning?"
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{♕} Darius Neale - Post Three

Postby Keriae » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:12 am

DARIUS NEALE
      xxxxxxxxHe huffed when Lauren told him she couldn't stomach food - was she sick? The last thing they needed was for her to be sick. Or maybe she was just nervous - this whole sordid affair was rather exasperating, and he wasn't exactly thrilled that Saelyra was essentially having to sell herself in marriage like a cow at market. She was far above that, she deserved better than that.

xxxxxxxxYet, he gave his friend a small smile back at the vague mention of alcohol. Ale certainly did help on a morning, and now it wasn't often that they managed to find the time to sit down together, especially since he had been given his new position.

xxxxxxxx"There is ale in the kitchens." He told her, but the Glariss entertainer - Isabella, he reminded himself, he could at least use her name - interrupted. She continued to prattle on at a mile a minute. Irked at her sudden input, the spy rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. There was no point in trying to speak. He'd let the girl talk, for now.

xxxxxxxxExcept she really didn't know how to shut up. No doubt Lauren would like the compliment, would preen like a peacock in response to it. Moving away, Darius leaned against the stone wall, turning his head to look out of the window. It was cold, he could feel it seeping through the fabric of his shirt. The sun would warm the air and the castle soon. Eventually, Isabella fell quiet with an apology. He huffed again, clearly annoyed about the situation. His peaceful morning would out of the window.

xxxxxxxx"Isabella was just introducing herself to me," he said, as if to introduce her properly, "she's the singer here at court. No doubt we will be entertained by her soon. You know I have no problem getting where I want - and you really should eat, before you are called to Her Majesty's side." His tone was heavy with mocking as he spoke about the singer, but he didn't care - Darius had other things to care about, like Lauren being at the top of her game. Besides, he wouldn't mind another slice or two of bread, perhaps smeared with dripping. He was sure that the cook wouldn't mind him returning, as long as they didn't get in the way. It was highly possible that they would have to go see their ruler soon; she might have orders for them.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:51 am

❝ERIS DEPRAYSIE❞
Glariss spy ♢ ♦ ♢ 21 ♢ ♦ ♢ hetero ♢ ♦ ♢ with ~ x

Despite the rain last night, the grounds were surprisingly pleasant. A but soft underfoot perhaps, but nothing she couldn't manage. The gardener had already seen her down here. Mr. Grayling was familiar with her visits, and he was one of the few who didn't mind the household spy. As he often said to her, green fingers are no good without a green mind. She had never been able to puzzle out exactly what it meant, but she figured it meant something about being optimistic. One day she was sure he would tell her, but he was tight lipped that man. Even she couldn't crack him open.

Content all was well out here, and the time she could disappear acceptably used up, she returned to the castle. The halls were buzzing. The staff walked back and forth with trays piled to the sky with delicacies and luxuries, all designed to impress. Of course, it was all an act. Most people (excluding the royals) ate in their rooms alone or in a communal dining room. And certainly they would never have entire platters of exotic fruits for breakfast.

Waiting so that no one was watching, Eris ducked into one of her tunnels. There were many in the walls of the castle, twisting alleys in the walls that were difficult to navigate. But she had many years of practice. Eventually she popped out above the royal suite. She knew the younger prince was up, but clearly Raymond was not. Sometimes she doubted his commitment to the crown, but at the same time couldn't help but love him.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >Topaz< » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:20 am

Lauren Adams
Miven Guard / Female / Homosexual / 22 / Servant's Quarters / Darius, Isabella

Instantly, Lauren perked up when Darius informed her about the ale. Maybe Darius could join her so they could discuss what all they had observed about the castle. There was much to explore, and the more she knew about her new home, the safer she would feel inside it. She had a feeling that there was more to the castle of Glariss than what met the eye.

Once Isabella started to introduce herself, Lauren couldn't help but smile in amusement. It would be a hard to miss that the girl loved to talk. She listened intently, but felt a bit uneasy at Isabella's suggestion about discussing life in Miven. She knew she meant well, but the last thing she would do was reveal anything that might give Glariss an advantage over them. They were already high enough up on their pedestal, they didn't need her help.

She felt her cheeks flush at Isabella's compliment. She wasn't used to being complimented all that much on her looks. In combat training, she was used to flattery, but never over her appearance. And this was coming from a girl as pretty as Isabella? Lauren kicked her boot at the floor, her smile widening, "Why, thank you, Isabella."

Immediately the girl changed the subject, and Lauren started to tune her out until a word caught her attention. A tour? Is that what she had offered? She knew Darius wasn't listening, but immediately her blush faded as her mind began to race. A tour from the inside could be very useful. No doubt Isabella knew her way around the castle, and maybe even a few of its secrets. The songbird seemed trusting and naive enough. Maybe she would be able to pry some clues from her about any secret passages or hidden halls. Lauren hated that she was thinking of taking advantage of Isabella's kindness, but she had to put her kingdom above all else. Besides, the Glariss spy and that head guard no doubt knew of any places as it was. Any information would help her protect Saelyra to her full capacity.

With that in mind, at Darius's inclination of food, she felt her stomach growl in response. All her inhibitions forgotten, she gave a hearty nod. "I think you're right. Would you like to join me for your second helping?" She winked at him in jest, and knew that if Isabella was curious at her sudden interest to eat, this would deter her. "Some more food, and maybe even more ale, never hurt anyone." While on the outside, she forced herself to be controlled, inside she could hardly wait to get to talk to Darius. Perhaps they could get their food and sneak away to one of their quarters. She knew at any moment Saelyra would summon for them, but if she had him on her side, they could divide and conquer.
>Topaz<

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| ⚔ Tʜᴇ Iʟʟᴇɢɪᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ Sᴏɴ ⚔ { 1 } |

Postby nocturna. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:25 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      R ᴏ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ . F ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴄ ʜ ᴇ ʀ
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      [ age: twenty-three ] [ kingdom: miven ] [ disguised as: a miven guard ] [ location: heading to the kitchen ] [ tagged: all / open ]

- - - -The sandy blonde man had successfully infiltrated his way into the Miven's Royal Guard. He had been in disguise for some months now, but little information was gained thus far. Rowen Fletcher was the illegitimate son of Miven's previous King; the new Queen's father. Well, she would be his half sister... the thought was quickly shaken away from his head. To think that he had a sibling?? The notion was quite foreign to the man. As long as he could remember, his mother told him stories of the man she loved... the King. And how one day, they could both return to his castle and take their rightful place among the court. He had watched his mother slowly die of a broken heart as the years passed. The realization that they would never be allowed back finally hit her and her light faded. At the age of eighteen, he left the now empty house to seek out whomever knew more about his origins. To his dismay, the King was killed off by rouges in the kingdom. Alas, he'd never get any answers from his father... But there were the castle staff. Surely silence was bought, and they'd have to know things.

- - - -Which is what lead the man to his current predicament. If he were to blend in long enough and earn the trust of the staff, perhaps he'd be able to coax information out. Well, that was his hope anyway. The Miven caravan had arrived late into the dark night. Rushing to set up their Queen in her lodging and getting things settled for the important day to come. Rowen barely slept that night. His mind raced about anything and everything. This... marriage, the combining of the kingdoms could spell potential disaster for him. How would he be able to find out anything then?? And even if he'd discover anything about his secret origins, what would he ultimately do with the information? What was he to do with his life? Questions that the man had pondered over and over again for the past few years, with little resolution to them.

- - - -In all honesty, the last thing Rowen wanted was to go along on this journey to the neighboring kingdom of Glariss. But all guards were order to accompany for added protection to the Queen. He had no choice if he wanted to keep any of the trust he worked hard to build within the guard and Miven staff. Thoughts had proven too much for the man, so he rose early, a bit before dawn. He roamed the extensive Glariss castle and grounds, taking in all the sights. It was quite different from Miven.

- - - -A few hours later, Rowen managed to find his way back into the castle through the servant's quarters. He wasn't the only one up already. Other members of the Miven guard and court were gathering for food and gossip. All Rowen could do was walk around them as he headed towards the kitchen. He hadn't thought about what his plan was while at Glariss. It was a bit made up as he went.

- - - -{ Word count: 515 }
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{♕} Darius Neale - Post Four

Postby Keriae » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:47 am

DARIUS NEALE
      xxxxxxxxWhen Lauren flushed pink at the compliment, Darius could barely contain his smirk. Of course she was flustered by it - while Isabella was quite the chatterbox (and annoying to boot) she was pretty, and he'd long known of Lauren's attraction to other women. They'd spent many evenings off duty, sitting in a local tavern and admiring the barmaids. He was pretty sure he'd pipped her to the post a couple of times, too.

xxxxxxxxBut then the blonde's expression changed, and Darius realised that he'd missed something of the conversation. Drat. He should have been paying attention - his job required it. It was just so hard when this young Glariss woman didn't seem to know how to stop talking and breathe. He'd ask the guard about it at some point - now, if they got away.

xxxxxxxxThey seemed to have the opening they wanted. Before Isabella could jump in, Darius nodded, unfolding his arms. If he stayed here any longer his head would start throbbing with a headache.

xxxxxxxx"I can't pass up the opportunity for more food," he agreed, "and you look like you need a good meal inside of you. Come on." It would be easy to retrace his steps, and once they were alone they could talk. He wasn't keen to discuss anything with Isabella there. It would be all too easy for money to exchange hands and for her to be tasked with finding out all the information she could about them. Her prattle about wanting to make new friends would certainly be an effective cover-up for that.

xxxxxxxxNo matter how innocent she looked, they could not trust anyone but their own. And even that was in question now - the only people he truly trusted now were Lauren, and Saelyra. Neither had the motive to kill their old monarch.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:52 am

╚»«╝ 𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓮𝓾𝓻 ╚»«╝

[ role: crown prince ] [ age: twenty-three ] [ location: hall outside his room ] [ tags: open ]

xxxthe prince had spent most of the night in the garden, after sneaking out of his room. he couldn't help worrying about something awful taking place the next day when the miven kingdom arrived. finally, when it was past midnight, he skulked back to his magnificent room, which at this point was rather unimpressive to him, despite all the fancy and expensive decoration. he collapsed onto his enormous bed, and closed his eyes for the night, trying to push his worries away.

xxxbecause of how late he went to bed, raymond slept in a bit longer than he should have the next morning. the bright sunlight shining in through a crack in the curtains had no affect, and he only woke to the sound of a knock on the door and a woman's voice asking if he would like his breakfast. one of the servants, he recognized her voice after a moment of clearing his foggy mind. "yes, please. you may come in." he replied quietly, sitting up and letting the thick covers fall down to reveal his bare chest. the servant entered, smiling shyly at him as she placed a tray of fruits and bread on the bedside table. "thank you." he nodded, and she left silently, closing the door behind her. raymond didn't like to leave his room early in the morning, especially just to get breakfast. there were too many people to greet, and he had to get dressed before he left so he wasn't poorly presented in front of his kingdom. so, having his breakfast delivered was much more convenient.

xxxsighing, the prince rubbed his eyes and swung his legs over the edge of the bed, picking up a strawberry and popping it into his mouth. he hummed and chewed as he got to his feet and began to get dressed. today was an important day, he had to look perfect. although, he'd much rather be able to wear something comfortable. once he believed he looked good enough, he sat down to finish his breakfast. i suppose i shouldn't stay locked up in here any longer, he thought, noticing how late he was already. standing up straight, he approached the window and threw the curtains open, flinching at the blinding light that burst through the glass.

raymond took a few seconds to mentally prepare himself, before exiting his room. the halls in front of it were surprisingly empty, and a small sigh of relief escaped him, as he let his shoulders slump down. closing his doors, he quietly began to walk down the hall, hoping he wouldn't run into any servants.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{♕} saelyra agiar | one

Postby `sappho » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:31 pm

xSAELYRAxAGIARx
crown princess of miven - twenty-three - female - mentions: matteo - tags: katherine

xxxsaelyra pushed herself out of the bed as katherine entered her chambers. the room was simple, thankfully. "im alright, but we should be on our way," she said. on their way to where exactly? she didn't know. anywhere but her chambers. "how did you sleep?"

xxxleft, right, left, right. saelyra could hardly feel her legs after the long travel from miven, even after a full night's rest. of course, she would never admit that to katherine, or anyone else. the crown princess had never been one to tell someone when she felt weak or tired. she was a warrior princess, she always had to protect herself and she never let down her walls. once she had made it to the glariss, she had been escorted to a room and had been separated from her guard and all of her other people. she hated being alone, she felt venerable. she was nervous, paranoid but when was she not? when she had made it to glariss, she had been told to take off her sheath and give up her sword, the sword she had forged with her own hands. her hands itched to have her property back but she guessed she wouldn't get it back until everyone at his court trusted her.

xxxher brown eyes flashed around the long hall way of the castle. it was so different from her castle, so different from her kingdom. everything here was luxurious, and she hated. this place reminded her of her father's reign, when her people were so oppressed and poor that they hardly had food to eat or somewhere safe to sleep. she couldn't bare to think about riches. she hated the idea of being rich and if she could, she would give all of the crown's wealth to her people. the one thing she could do was not waste all of her money on things like clothes, feast, or anything of the sort. she didn't even wear gowns like most royals. she work leather pants, boots and a simple pale blue shirt that was embroidered in gold colored thread.

xxxas she roamed down the halls, she hoped to find someone with a familiar face. she had brought quite a few of her close allies for a reason, she had even brought her father's illegitimate son, mostly to keep an eye on him. she knew he could never take the throne because of his status as the king's bastard but he could still do something reckless. saelyra narrowed her eyes as she walked ahead and saw the head guard of glariss near the end of the hall.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me