nights in white satin ;; closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

post one mikey

Postby braunkatt » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:52 am

─── ( michaelangelo blackburn-smiths :: everybody, louis :: gentle couple

everything seemed to be merely perfect, michael had gotten himself a girlfriend of a couple months, things were going good so far. at times he doubted that they'd even be able to last, mikey had always been incredibly introverted but a whole 'nother side came out of him when he was around his friends. michael was suddenly humorous despite his monotone tone, or even his hollow facial structure that seemed to speak for himself. he was humble but charismatic when he felt like it.

the surroundings of the van rippled right past as the vehicle zoomed down the street, a teenaged michael blackburn-smiths held grudgingly a small version of the hobbit. it wasn't even that long, or it felt like it into the road trip and michael was already regretting even tagging along, though he loved his friends dearly - they could be a pain sometimes. despite his just about everybody bickering passionately in the tiny space, he in an unimpressed manner raised his eyebrows. "jesus christ," mikey murmured under his breath, louis's announcement of a joke could make an entire country groan. "let's hear it," michael craned his neck over to his friend, a small grin lingering on the corners of his lips. he couldn't help but to laugh at the sight of louis, he was just about always hyper or either on the verge of jumping out a window, there was no in-between.
braunkatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nights in white satin ;; open

Postby king weasley » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:54 am

Morgan Greene
Chill
[{tag;; everyone}{location;;pippys car}{feeling;;annoyed}]

------------------------------------------------------

Morgan had been picked up outside his front porch by Pippy's rust-bucket about an hour and had only a few lingering regrets, like actually getting into a car with ALL of his friends."Well then, Louis, please woo us with your humor." Morgan responded as he dodged Louis' can that was swung around.
He leaned over to Heather and whispered, "Who gave him the candy this time?" Last time Louis and candy had been mixed was not the prettiest sight.

Morgan started to think back to when they had first planned out this trip, it was probably about a month or two back. He wasn't notified that they were going to be squashed in a blue car for 'bonding time'. Good thing he volunteered when Pippy asked for a driver or he would be suffering next to Louis. Nothing against him, he can just be a little extra at times. "Turn the air up?" He asked whoever was in the passenger seat.
king weasley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Louis | 18 | Homosexual | Feeling:Hyper | Location:The Car | Tagged:Everyone |

Louis cleaned his throat dramatically.
"I've got a quick one for y'all,I can't use up the better ones before we even get there."
He took another sip of the soda.

"I've gone for a small but a classic for you here to day ladies and gentlemen."Louis added taking off his sunglasses and slipping them into his jacket pocket.

"Why is Peter Pan always flying?"He asked grinning at his own joke.
He waited a few seconds and added,quickly as he didn't want anyone to interrupt or finish his joke.
"Because he never lands!"
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee buzz » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:27 pm

pippy ¦ the planner ¦ with: everyone

She hated to admit it, but she was kind of curious about his joke. She hated it more that the joke was an absolute waste. "Wow, Louis, your humor has finally reached fourth grade levels, congrats bud!" she applauded sarcastically. "Never lands," she muttered, rolling her eyes. She turned her attention out the window, propping her elbow on the window frame and her chin on her upturned hand. She wished she had brought her personal tape deck, at least then she would have been able to put on her headphones and block him out.
The air rushing into her face was beginning to cool. They'd been driving for a few hours and it was dipping well into late afternoon. She hoped they wouldn't be setting up the tents and marquees in the dark. Glancing over her shoulder, past Louis' head, she searched with her eyes for the heavy-duty work lights she'd persuaded her father to let her take. They were generator run, and they had a small canteen on gas for it, but she prayed they'd be able to build a fire so as to not waste it.
Turning back to stare out the window, she listened to the general hum of her friends, before realising the road was turning off into a thinner, dirt strip leading through the trees. She remembered someone mentioning that they'd be driving through a few miles of trees, but she cursed herself for not asking about the conditions of the road. Her dad's tires would be lucky to get out of this unscathed. There were two spares - one under the carpet in the trunk and one hoisted on the back door. Her fingernails reached between her teeth. She'd always hated this nervous habit, and had been growing her nails out for a few weeks, but something just felt off to her now. "How long until we get there?" she asked.
Last edited by bee buzz on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

twitter || TH
not presently taking art commissions!
add me on ACNH: SW-8547-7624-6980
add me on duolingo: beezare

I speak English || я говорю по-русский

bee buzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

heather carmichael [03]

Postby angel. » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:31 pm

━━XH E A T H E RX━━
tags everyone place the car emotion slightly annoyed
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━

Heather could only shake her head in response to Morgan's question. "Whoever it was is getting a sharpie mustache when they fall asleep tonight," she joked and couldn't help but crack a smile. This led Heather to pray that Louis had forgotten to pack any diabetes-inducing sweets for the trip or else she might not make it. Upon hearing Louis' joke, Heather let out a tsk-tsk for the bad pun even though it was kind of funny and a little childish, like Louis. How some people had that much energy dumbfounded her, but even other people couldn't get on his level. What an odd group of friends, she thought to herself as she did a quick glance over of all the faces in the car.

When it landed on Pippy, she felt a small pang in her heart. Pip looked upset and she even picked up on the nervous habit. "I'm not sure, but hopefully not much longer." Heather offered her a warm smile, genuinely hoping that they would be there relatively soon. Being able to get out and stretch her legs sounded like an added bonus to getting out of the car with Louis.
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby king weasley » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:40 pm

Morgan Greene
Chill
[{tag;; everyone}{location;;pippys car}{feeling;;slightly amused}]

Morgan let a snicker slip at Louis' joke. "If that wasn't one of the better ones then I don't think i want to hear the others."He said as he turned down another unfamiliar road, he honestly had no idea where he was going, but the was no way he was going to let the others know that. He had no idea whether Pippy had asked him to get the map or not but they could worry about that later. Its not like people actually used maps... right? Plus they were too far into they ride to turn back. He glanced in the rear-view mirror, hoping to see some of the other's reactions to the joke. He wasn't disappointed.

Pippy asked something about the timing, but he honestly didn't know. "'Bout an hour?" He guessed with a nervous chuckle, praying it didn't sound like a question and hoping she bought it. He hummed along to the radio to calm his nerves.

"Anyone want gum?"
king weasley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" Franky Brooks ; one "

Postby pennywise; » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:00 pm

| rocky couple | mood: nervous | tagged: everyone | mentioned: Morgan | location: car |

═══════════════════════════

Clenching her fists, the blue-eyed woman stared out the window on her right. She had been crammed in the back of the wagon now for who knows how long but at least she had a view. Not that it helped. Closing her doe eyes shut, she made a noise of discontent and rested her head against the cool, glass window. She hated being in a car this long, especially one packed with a bunch of other people. It made her neck feel sweaty and her hands grow clammy. Her head spun and she could feel saliva pool in her mouth, warning her of the impending danger of possibly hurling. Boy, did she hope she wouldn't do that. There would be nothing more embarrassing then spewing in front of her friends and girlfriend.
Frances "Franky" Brooks took a deep breath, filling her lungs with stale air from the car and letting it sit there. She waited a moment before allowing it to rush out, hoping to calm her queasy stomach as she gained control of her breathing. She kept her eyes closed and continued to just take deep, easy breaths. She started to settle more in her seat and the world began to feel right again. She heard Morgan ask if anyone wanted gum and her hand immediately flew over the two rows of seating, blue eyes wide and excited. She leaned over everyone in her way and reached her hand to the driver, palm facing up and open. Gum would help keep her occupied. Plus, who doesn't like free gum?
"Pass some of that o'er here!" Franky smirked and then glanced down at the poor victims that she was practically laying on. "Sorry guys, it'll just be a moment." she cackled, not really in too much of a hurry to get out of their way. Hopefully, a change of headspace would keep her too distracted to care about being carsick. It had to be better than just sitting in the back and silently dying. Or at least, that's what she hoped.
Franky's eyes flickered over her group of friends, cherishing the sight for a few seconds. She solemnly wondered if they would ever share a moment like this again. It was a rather depressing thought given that they had only just begun their trip but it was one that had plagued her since they left. After they returned, how many of these couples would stay together? How many of them planned on staying friends during and after college? 'Ugh. Just be happy for once,' Franky told herself with a mental groan of distaste. She was working on allowing herself to be happy and not focusing on something to be sad about. She had a way of always finding something to be upset over. It was part of why her relationship with her girlfriend was so.. rocky.
Last edited by pennywise; on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pennywise;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thoughts

Postby rowlet » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:41 pm

Ella • 18 • The Rocky Couple • tagged; the gang

Utterly lost in thought was Elizabeth Lawrence. Or as she was better known, Ella. For the better part of the car ride she had been silent, which was a first for her. Usually, she was one of the most outspoken people in the entire group. She wasn’t sure if anyone noticed, as everyone was preoccupied with their own person and Louis’ bad jokes. She tapped her delicate fingers on her leg, staring off onto the ‘road’ ahead of them. She enjoyed road trips a lot, and had been looking very much forward to this one. Throughout her life, she had gone on many, so she gave everyone’s complaints and discomforts no thought. Besides, Morgan did just say there wasn’t much time left in the ride. Her green eyes took a break from the road to glance at the other passengers. Her eyes eventually settled on Franky for a few fleeting moments. On her soft features and brilliant blue eyes. Most of her thoughts had been pressed with their relationship. Or lack thereof at the moment. They were yet again going through a rough patch, and it was taking longer than normal to smooth things over. Ella wasn’t totally sure it would happen this time. Only time would tell she guessed. Running a hand through her wavy hair, she sighed. The young girl tried to stretch in the little space she had, and brought her knees up to her chest, resting her feet on the seat. She closed her eyes, letting her head fall back against the seat. She knew she wouldn’t be falling asleep but it wouldn’t hurt to at least rest her eyes.
rowlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee buzz » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:02 pm

pippy ¦ the planner ¦ with: everyone

Seeing Franky take the offered gum, Pippy figured she'd go for it too. Might clear Louis' sweat stench from her air ways, lord she hated being pressed so close to him. "An hour is an awfully long time," she muttered to herself, shifting in her seat. As her gaze trailed toward the road again, she tilted her head to rest it on her arm, watching the trees fly past sideways. Her mind was racing, checking off things she was absolutely sure she'd packed. Compass, the lights, her small duffel bag of clothes and her swimsuit.
It was her first time bringing a bikini anywhere, as she was out of the watchful eye of her very conservative parents. Atheists or not, they didn't want their little girl running around in 'next to nothing'. She liked it in the store - a pale peach and white polka dot two piece. She opted for the high waisted briefs, she wasn't quite ready for regular bikini bottoms yet. Sighing, she turned to Heather. "Do you remember seeing me pack the Polaroid?" she asked, referring the her instant-print camera. She was sure she'd brought it, but not 100%. Heather had been with her before Morgan showed up to drive them.

twitter || TH
not presently taking art commissions!
add me on ACNH: SW-8547-7624-6980
add me on duolingo: beezare

I speak English || я говорю по-русский

bee buzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby king weasley » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:31 pm

Morgan Greene
Chill
[{tag;; everyone}{location;;pippys car}{feeling;;slightly amused}]

Morgan drove one-handed while he fished a packet of sugar-free spearmint gum from his back pocket. "It may be a bit smushed," he mumbled and tossed it back, hoping it would land in a difficult spot and they would have to fight for it. So far the ride was going good, no tires had popped, they had enough gas, they were probably going the right way. I mean they had Pippy, she was probably just hiding the map in her overly-organized bag.

Welp, he drove past another road with the name of Grove Dr., has he past that bush before? Nah... probably not. Its a big state, bound to be repeating bushes.
Last edited by king weasley on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
king weasley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me