π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•₯π•™π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ π••π•šπ•–π••. ✧ apocalyptic ✧ accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•₯π•™π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ π••π•šπ•–π••. ✧ apocalyptic ✧ accepting

Postby Alkhatine » Thu May 04, 2017 8:05 am

SHANE (Touch sensitivity)
Location - gas station :: Tags - Bryn, Lydia

Shane flinched in surprise - dropping his bag with a thud on the wet asphalt - when he heard a very human voice calling out from the abandoned gas station he was headed towards. It sounded rusty with disuse, much like his own, but he couldn't hear the individual words over the roaring storm. Quickly slipping off his shoes and socks, Shane stood for a moment, focusing on the vibrations. There seemed to be two major sources. People.

The teen sat down heavily next to his bag, a wave of relief, hope, and fear making him dizzy. There seemed to be a buzzing filling his ears. He wasn't alone. Still sitting, Shane, shouted, "I-Is someone there?" He hated the vulnerability in his voice, but he couldn't help it.
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fenris - post one

Postby avaloafe » Thu May 04, 2017 2:30 pm

╔══════════════════╗
    κœ°α΄‡Ι΄Κ€Ιͺs ᴅᴏʀɴ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    κœ°α΄‡Ι΄ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏʀɴ
    ᴛᴑᴇɴᴛʏ-α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄‡
    α΄α΄€ΚŸα΄‡
    Κœα΄‡α΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄sᴇxα΄œα΄€ΚŸ
    ΚŸα΄Ι΄α΄…α΄Ι΄, α΄‡Ι΄Ι’ΚŸα΄€Ι΄α΄…
    α΄‡Ι΄Ι’ΚŸΙͺsʜ ᴀᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ
    sᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
    ɴᴏ α΄›α΄€Ι’s
    β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
months have passed since the start of the illness outbreak. fenris was an exchange student studying at a writing school in california in order to become a world known writer. it's always been his dream; to write. ever since he was a child, he always found something to write about. whether it was about an ant he has been watching for hours on end, or about his thoughts. fen basically writes about the same things, but just in a more detailed manner. you could say he hasn't changed a bit.

fen has been on his own since the start. being the social outcast he is, the young adult never made any friends. every night he cries because he wasn't with his family when the illness started. he wasn't with his mother, father, or his two brothers. he doesn't even know if they are still alive. his hopes have fallen to the point where everyone he knows back home in london, is dead. now, fenris is wandering the foreign country called america alone; only a tattered notebook and pencil in hand. despite his new found abilities, he still wears his glasses because that's just who he is.

the boy sneezed loudly like he usually does as he walked down a long and dark highway. fenris has been in solidarity since the beginning. he hasn't seen a single face. nothing at all. occasionally he'd see a few wild animals and would, with a heavy heart, kill them quickly for food; but other than that, he has been alone and has been talking to himself a lot more than usual.
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ two

Postby widow. » Fri May 05, 2017 11:27 am

lydia faux ; voice (winona ryder) ; convenience store ; Bryn & Shane

One moment, she'd been sitting on a shelf relaxing against the sound of the rain and thunder, and before she even knew it,
    there were not one, but two voices filling the empty space. The hair on the back of her neck rose, and she stood, her figure dark against the pale light of the outside. Lightning flashed, revealing her in full, as well as the two others. One, a girl, her hand twitching toward her thigh, and the other, a boy, standing in the rain. She sucked in a breath before finally speaking. "Yea, you're not alone.
    "
    She breathed in her deeper female tone, voice echoing around the almost empty store. "I'm by the toppled shelves, aisle three." Lydia called out louder this time, her hand quivering. Probably anyone else would have more caution at this point, and wouldn't call out their location so easily without a means of protection, but that strange gut feeling drove the words to spill from her mouth without her conscious consent, and afterwards she cursed under her breath for her stupidity. But, she stood her ground, hoping that the two wouldn't be some psychotic murders.
widow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me