the true lives of the fabulous killjoys | a mcr rp | open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: the true lives of the fabulous killjoys | a mcr rp | ope

Postby Dylan Klebold » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:11 am

(Sure)

(Also, my mistake on the signature thing :P)
Last edited by Dylan Klebold on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:17 am

------------------------------------------------
--Killer Karma--

{ Real Name: Esmeralda Jones
{ Nickname: Goes by Karma, only called
EJ by those who actually know her.

{ Gender: Female
{ Age: 25 years
{ Strengths: Speed, knowledge, and she
also knows how to fight rather well.

{ Weaknesses: Doesn't like to show weakness,
but she's actually scared by thunder.

{ Colors: Purple, black, and silver
{ Symbol: Skull and crossbones wearing a
crooked crown.

{ Alliance: The Killjoys

{ Hair Color: Naturally blonde, but
likes to dye it black.

{ Eye Color: An icy blue which contrasts
against her dark hair.

{ Height: Around 5'10"
{ Weight: She's rather lean so about
160, even though she eats more than an elephant.

{ Modifications: Tattoos everywhere, both ears
have a few piercings each and her
nose and lip is both pierced.

{ Crush: Doesn't care for love.
{ Boyfriend: Not interested.
{ Husband: Still not interested.
{ Offspring: None, doesn't like kids.
{ Family: None.

{ p e r s o n a l i t y }
    Karma was raised in a horrible household, a cruel father who refused to show any affection to her and a mother who was too scared of her husband to show anything but fear. Being raised in such a love-less environment caused this woman to become love-less herself, never giving a nice word to anyone. When she found the Killjoys, she became a little more open to the whole concept of affection and friendship, but is still hostile and rather rude to just about everyone around her if she's not in a social mood. The only time she's even remotely nice, is when she's around the four leaders of the Killjoys, but she can still be snappish even to them.

{ h i s t o r y }
    Since birth, Karma has been alone in her home, no affection was given from either parent and she had no siblings to turn to. Once she was a toddler, she grew to be rather mean herself and was known for her explosive tantrums that scared even her cruel father. As she grew older, she became stronger and much more unpredictable. Once when she was only 12-years-old, she had gotten into an actual fist-fight with another girl in her class which led to her being an outcast in her school all the way through middle and high school.

Since that day in grade-school, Karma has had many fights and has won nearly all of them, only loosing when a teacher pulls her off her victim before she could finish. After getting into a brutal fight with an upper-class man one year in high school, Karma was expelled from school and thrown into jail for the assault since she was now an adult. She had spent a whole year in jail for her crime and got out only to be sent right back in after nearly killing the same student who caused her to be put in jail in the first place.

The vicious cycle of repeat offenses continued on until only a few years ago when she found the Killjoys. When she found the group she had completely fell off the government's radar, keeping herself hidden with the Killjoys and is now helping to teach the new recruits how to fight.

______________________________________________________________________________________

--Gabriella Moore--

{ Real Name: Gabriella Moore
{ Nickname: Mostly goes by Gabby, but
will respond to Ella or her full name.

{ Gender: Female
{ Age: 20 years
{ Strengths: She has a vast knowledge
of the city like where there are some useable
tunnels and also how to use the sewer
system to her advantage.

{ Weaknesses: She's the daughter of the
mayor so she has a lot of pressure to do
better than everyone and all that pressure
is starting to wear on her nerves to the
point of her actually debating on joining
the Killjoys instead.

{ Alliance: The Government

{ Hair Color: Naturally light brown.
{ Eye Color: Light green.
{ Height: Around 5'7"
{ Weight: She's been working non-stop
and not eating much so she's rather
thin, so about 150.

{ Modifications: Normal ear piercings and has
a secret tattoo on her back that she
hides from her father.

{ Crush: None, but is rather interested in
Kobra Kid and will never admit it.

{ Boyfriend: Single.
{ Husband: Single.
{ Offspring: None, but might like some
in the future.

{ Family: None.

{ p e r s o n a l i t y }
    Being the daughter of the Mayor, Gabby keeps a mask in place while she's in public, not letting anyone see her rather rebellious side. On the outside, Gabby is a sweet and kind young woman who loves to learn and make her father proud, while on the inside, she could care less about making her father proud. She actually hates that her father is now the mayor since it means she is now in a stressful spot, having to keep up a facade for hours on end while at work in the labs and having to constantly keep herself in check so she doesn't do anything to make her father look bad. On the inside, Gabby is actually carefree and rather feisty when pushed too far, she's even a bit rebellious once night falls. When the sun goes down, Gabby likes to sneak out and run to the desert so she can just be alone and do whatever she wants since no one will see her or hear her.

{ h i s t o r y }
    Her past isn't as crazy as it may seem, born in a normal loving family and was raised to love science. She kept straight A's all through school and is now one of the scientists in the government's labs. Before her father became the mayor, Gabby was a little more open and friendly, but once he came into office, she's begun to shut out people including her dear father. She wishes her father never took the office, but can't do anything about it now so she just focuses on being a scientist.

Code: Select all
[center][color=#404040][size=150]╔[/size][/color][color=transparent]............................................[/color][color=#404040][size=150]╗[/size][/color]
[b][size=150][color=#FF0080]Gᴀʙᴇʀɪᴇʟʟᴀ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ[/color][/size]
[size=110][color=#404040]Gᵃᵇᵇʸ[/color][/size][/b]
[color=#404040][size=150]╚[/size][/color][color=transparent]............................................[/color][color=#404040][size=150]╝[/size][/color][/center]
[center][size=120][color=#404040]Gᵃᵇᵇʸ[/color][/size] [size=110][color=#FF0080]ஐ[/color][/size] [size=120][color=#404040]20 Yᵉᵃʳˢ[/color][/size] [size=110][color=#FF0080]ஐ[/color][/size] [size=120][color=#404040]Rᵃᶰᵏ :[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#404040]Lead Scientist[/color][/size] [size=110][color=#FF0080]ஐ[/color][/size] [size=120][color=#404040]Sᵗᵃᵗᵘˢ :[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#404040]Single[/color][/size] [size=110][color=#FF0080]ஐ[/color][/size] [size=120][color=#404040]Tᵃᵍˢ :[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#404040]None[/color][/size][/center]
[center][color=#404040]Text[/color][/center]

[center][color=#404040][size=150]╔[/size][/color][color=transparent]............................................[/color][color=#404040][size=150]╗[/size][/color]
[b][size=150][color=#800080]Esᴍᴇʀᴀʟᴅᴀ Jᴏɴᴇs[/color][/size]
[size=110][color=#404040]Ƙᶤˡˡᵉʳ Ƙᵃʳᵐᵃ[/color][/size][/b]
[color=#404040][size=150]╚[/size][/color][color=transparent]............................................[/color][color=#404040][size=150]╝[/size][/color][/center]
[center][size=120][color=#404040]Ƙᵃʳᵐᵃ[/color][/size] [size=110][color=#800080]♕[/color][/size] [size=120][color=#404040]25 Yᵉᵃʳˢ[/color][/size] [size=140][color=#800080]☠[/color][/size] [size=120][color=#404040]Rᵃᶰᵏ :[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#404040]Regular Killjoy[/color][/size] [size=110][color=#800080]♕[/color][/size] [size=120][color=#404040]Sᵗᵃᵗᵘˢ :[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#404040]Single[/color][/size] [size=140][color=#800080]☠[/color][/size] [size=120][color=#404040]Tᵃᵍˢ :[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#404040]None[/color][/size][/center]
[center][color=#404040]Text[/color][/center]
Last edited by azhefa. on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:10 am

{{ Finished (: But a little heads up, I will be away from the internet for the rest of the week. My brother's wife is going to be having their baby soon and need to be closer to the hospital so I'm going to be house-sitting for them while they are at her mother's (:
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ayato » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:39 pm

NAME: FRANK IERO

KILLJOY NAME: FUN GHOUL

PERSONALITY:

Loyal: Want someone to take the bullet for you? Ask Fun Ghoul. Or wait, you don't even have to ask, because he'll take the bullet no matter what you say. Loyalty comes natural to him, his first loyalty belonging to his longtime best friend, Party Poison.

Protective: Protectiveness is only natural with a loyal personality, right? You think you're going out alone to search the area for Draculoids alone? Think again. There he is with a frown, arms crossed and the chime of his voice ringing out an, "I'm going with you."

Flirtatious: Need a cheesy pick-up line just for the sake of laughing? Fun Ghoul has them all set to memory. He'll wonder if your legs hurt from running through his dreams all night, or if you have a mirror in your pants pocket, cause he swears he can see himself in your pants. Is that an arm around your shoulder? Yeah, and the owner of that arm is none other than the flirt himself, Fun Ghoul.

Comedic: You think his pick-up lines are the only things cheesy and amusing? You'll find out very quickly that Fun Ghoul is the comedic relief. He'll crack jokes like he'll crack eggs, messily and all over the place.

Clingy: You'll always see Fun Ghoul hanging around Party Poison. In fact, you'll always see Fun Ghoul all over Party Poison. He's always latching on to him, licking his face just to annoy him, and giving him the best pick-up lines. You think to yourself, 'Is Fun Ghoul's crush on Party any more obvious?'

A Bit Of An Insomniac: "Sleeping is for the weak," he will loudly declare, his face set in a cheeky grin. Fun Ghoul hates sleeping with a passion. Reason being? He doesn't even know why. Instead of sleeping, he'll go outside and dance around, humming to himself and laughing at how many times he'll trip. People may think it's crazy, but to Fun Ghoul it's just a normal nightly routine.

Emotional: The funny guy also happens to be very passionate. His passion to protect the people he loves is what makes him, well, him. His love for the Killjoys is what keeps him loyal to them. He'd die for anyone of them. He's comedic so they can laugh and be amused, have a genuine smile no matter how hard times may be. He's clingy because he'll never let go of them. He's flirty because he likes them to know that there is someone out there who will love them romantically and give them even cheesier pick-up lines then the ones he dishes out. Being emotional always has a dark side though, and Fun Ghoul battles with his internally. He's insecure from the bullying he received as a child, and takes everything to heart, even jokes like, "Gain a couple pounds there?" and such. He hides his insecurities as best as possible, trying to have the personality he envisioned himself as Fun Ghoul having.

HISTORY:

It all started out for Fun Ghoul with his childhood crush, the person he's still loyal to this day.
Party Poison.

It hadn't always been the Killjoys. In fact, it used to be just Frank and Gerard.
Frank had naturally latched onto Gerard the first day they had met in school. Gerard had a rough life, and Frank tried to be there as much as he could for him. All the time spent together led Frank into gaining a crush on his best friend, and this crush was kept secret, of course. Gerard would get teased at school, Frank would do his best to stand up for him, and Frank would get teased about it later. He didn't care though, as long as he could be there for his best friend.

Frank could tell things had started to settle down for Gerard when they entered secondary school, and was glad. He made sure no one made any smart remarks to Gerard, and instead took them all on himself. He never did let Gerard know all the hurtful things the kids said to Frank, because Gerard's life had just started to get easier on him. He had been shoved into a locker that day, August 23. And he had been in that locker, crying out for help when the announcement sounded. "Everybody, go home. The mayor is dead. Gone." And his cries for help silenced themselves. Until he shouted out a, "GERARD!", his heart ripping into pieces for his friend. His best friend who's life had just gotten easier, but then that friend's father had just died. Why did the world have to be so cruel to the person he loved most?

He was stuck in that locker for an entire night, crying for his friend. Only in the morning was he freed, by a confused..member of the government? Before being questioned, he ran out of the school. And he continued to run, running until he reached the one place he needed to be. Gerard's house. "Gerard!" he called out, to be met with an idea. The best idea he'd ever heard of. They would be The Fabulous Killjoys. Him, Gerard, Gerard's little brother Mikey, and the fro man, Ray. No, scratch that. They were Party Poison, Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid, and Jet Star. And together, they would change Battery City for the better. And inside, Frank would battle his crush, battle his insecurities caused by the teasing, battle the pain for both him and Gerard, and become what his idea of Fun Ghoul was.

POSITION: Leader 3 of The Fabulous Killjoys

COLORS: Y e l l o w | B l a c k | G r e e n

SYMBOL: Image

p.s. he has a crush on party poison if this wasn't obvious already :D
Last edited by ayato on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ayato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Todd. » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:18 pm

----------------------------------------
I got the magic in me
Everytime I touch that track it turns into gold
Everybody knows I've got the magic in me
When I hit the floor the girls come snappin' at me
Now everybody want some Presto magic
Magic, magic, magic
Magic, magic, magic
Magic, magic, magic
(Oooh) I got the magic in me

These tricks that I'll attempt will blow your mind
Pick a verse, any verse, I'll hypnotise you with every line
I'll need a volunteer, how about you with the eyes?
Come on down to the front, sit right here and don't be shy
I'll have you time travellin', have your mind babblin'
People tryna inherit the skill so they askin' me
Even David Blaine had to go and take some classes in
I see Mindfreak like, "What's up man, what's happenin'?"
So come one, come all, and see the show tonight
Prepare to be astounded, no ghost or poltergeist
You know I'm no Pinocchio, I've never told a lie
So call me Mr. Magic Man, I float on cloud nine

I got the magic in me
Everytime I touch that track it turns into gold
Everybody knows I've got the magic in me
When I hit the floor the girls come snappin' at me
Now everybody want some Presto magic
Magic, magic, magic
Magic, magic, magic
Magic, magic, magic
(Oooh) I got the magic in me

----------------------------------------
Face Claim: Jaco van den Hoven
Music: Magic, B.o.B
Quotes: Now you see me.
Form: Edited template from
GhostInAHost911

So this is me...

First rule of magic: always be the smartest person in the room.

Name: Daniel Crow
    Killjoy Name: It's Dead End, all 'cause he thinks that anyone that goes to seek trouble from him end up meeting a dead end on which there is actually no way back.
    Birthplace and Date: New York, June the eleventh.

"Hello ladies and gentleman, I'm Dead End, the magician and for this trick here I need all the money you got in your pocket. *Chuckles*, what? I look too young to be a magician, eh? Well. I'm an eighteen years old guy and I bet I would make you believe in magic, sir, even if you're one of those annoying non believers. Well, my man, just go away then and, please, don't forget to check your pockets, you might be missing something..."

Now look closely,

Eyes: They tend to change according to his humor, ranging from an grey to light ice blue and a more intense tone.
    Skin: Pale due to the lack of sun.
    Hair: Black and cut on a 'nazi' style.
    Build: Thin, he got a model body. Elegant and slim.
    Wardrobe: Basically based of black and military outfit though got some punk on it too.
    Symbol: A Bullet over a skull with crossed bones behind it (like the pirate sign) inside a circle. And his colors are black, silver and neon green. Here it is. Please don't steal it... I made it myself.

"Beware of that guy on dark clothes... eh, wait, that guy is me. Well, I'm an Illusionist, and preferring to work during night times I decided that wearing dark clothes were better, also they're like a mystery symbol and they just look nice on me due to me being pale and all that."

because the closer you think you are,

Personality: Mysterious. Quiet. The man on the Shadows.
    Dany is that kind of mysterious guy that you would totally imagine coming from some dark alley at night or something like that. He barely talks about his past and often got a freaky appearance on. Don't mess with him and you shall be safe.

History: To speak the truth this is pretty much a mystery even for Daniel himself. He got no idea of how he got here, he just knows that he enjoyed this idea and the people involved on it and now he is here with no intentions of leaving. The little people had heard about his past is that he was an orphan and there was something at his foster parent's home that made him want to never get back there.

Parents & Siblings: Deceased.

Sexuality: Homosexual. Sorry girls but this guy here is a man for the men.

the less you will actually see.

Dislikes: Rain; Being Wet; Too hot whether; Any vegetables.

Fears: To be left completely alone, the police, getting locked up, dying.

Dreams: To simply be a happy man someday.

Other: This sounds so cool, dude!

Oh, no. Nothing, nothing's ever locked.
Last edited by Todd. on Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Abigail Parker . Ghost Hacker [ ✈ ]

Postby feather' » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:32 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

name :: Abigail Parker
killjoy name :: Ghost Hacker
nickname/s :: Ghost . Abby
colors :: light blue, white,
& black

symbol :: padlock with a
horizontal key outline bellow it
Abby was born the daughter of a man and women both working for the government. They where always busy with work, so Abby learned to be independent at a young age. Although she didn't really have friends either and became detached from everyone, and would usually being working on computers in her free time. She has always been a quiet person, but talks more now then she ever did while growing up. She never seemed to share anything with anyone. Ghost was very adventurous, and when out one time wandering around near the outskirts of the city, noticed a small dinner, and saw a few people wearing masks heading in it's direction. She hadn't known at the time, but she would one day be call the dinner home. Around the age of 15 she had hacked into one of the governments top secret files, being the trouble maker she had became, read through it. This was how she found out about the law allowing the Mayor to keep his high ranking position until death, and that he had some connection to the person who had killed the former Mayor. After discovering this, she went to the one place she could think of, the dinner on the outskirts of town, and became a killjoy. She was given the name Ghost hacker, for being able to hack into the governments computers without being detected.
feather'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avaloni » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Hello...
This role play looks EPIC and even though I haven't read the comic (sadly enough..) I'd love to join. So can I reserve an apprentice killjoy girl?

Her name is to be decided.
Avaloni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dylan Klebold » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:28 pm

(Yeah)

(And same here, I've only seen Na Na Na and SING's MVs and read what the preview gave me on Google Play lol)
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avaloni » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:31 pm

(Okay great, thanks, and I think her name will be Ragdoll Red)
Avaloni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me