The Last Star War (ATLA/Star Wars crossover) (Accepting!)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

The Last Star War (ATLA/Star Wars crossover) (Accepting!)

Postby amithethird » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Long ago, the four systems lived together in harmony. The Universe experienced an unprecedented time of wealth and prosperity. But everything changed when the Fire System began closing itself off from the rest of the galaxy. They stopped sending their benders to the Harmony System, the source of government and balance in the galaxy. They hid their firebenders from the Bending Council. Years passed and the Fire System began to get more and more hostile. They stockpiled weapons, trained their armies. Finally, they attacked the other systems.

Only the Avatar, called the Starbender or the Chosen One by some cultures, the master of all four elements could stop them. But when the galaxy needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and the Fire System invaded the Earth System, the Water System, and totally destroyed the Air Moons. The Knights of the Bending Order were sent to resolve the conflict when the Fire System attacked the planet of the Southern Water Tribe, but all the waterbenders at the Waterbending Temple there were captured and taken to the Fire System. In the Earth System, the Earthbending Temple was attacked and the earthbenders there were imprisoned as well. Colonies were set up in cities and on moons in the Earth System. The Air Moons were ravaged in the search for the next Avatar and all the airbenders in the Airbending Temples were killed.

The Harmony System, a system where all kinds of benders and non-benders could live in peace together, managed to fend off the invaders due to the strength of the Bending Order and the Galactic Republic's mighty military. But the Fire System continues to pound away at its defenses and those of the Earth System and Water System. Some have given up hope that the Avatar is alive, but not all have lost hope. Some still believe the Avatar will return and bring balance to the world.

Plot

So this is a crossover between Avatar: The Last Airbender and Star Wars. Instead of continents, the nations are solar systems. Instead of Jedi and the Force, there are Benders and the Bending Arts. When a bender is discovered he or she is taken to the Bending Temple in their system for basic training and then to the Great Temple in the Harmony System for more specialized training and to find a Master. Most benders stay at the temple but some return to their home worlds to teach new Younglings who are discovered. The hierarchy, training system, and basic beliefs are the same as the Jedi. There are spaceships and lightsabers and blasters and a Grand Republic that unites all the systems and settles disputes. The Fire System is attacking the other systems in the same manner as the Fire Nation in ATLA. I'll explain everything in more detail in my next post describing the systems and their planets.

The basic plot is that the Avatar has been missing for 100 years but is found crash landed and frozen in the Southern Water Tribe planet by a waterbender and his/her brother/sister. They set out to find the Bending Order so that they can learn waterbending from a master. Meanwhile they're being hunted by a banished prince/princess from the Fire System who can only come home if he/she captures the Avatar.

That's where we'll start, but the plot may evolve and change as time goes on. I'm not going to hold everyone to the plot of ATLA. You can make main characters and also characters in the other nations and in the Bending Order. After all, our heroes need people to meet and friends to make. I'll also ask people at some point to play some special characters who are part of a plot twist I'm going to throw in later. ;)

Want some more information? Read this
http://i-want-it-on-fire.tumblr.com/pos ... he-coolest
Last edited by amithethird on Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby amithethird » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Gotta have 'em.

+ Follow Tess's rules! I shouldn't have to remind you about that.

+ I know there's a lot of information to take in (especially in the next post) but please read it all and use it when making your posts. I'll be merciful since I know it's a lot, but just try to get the basics down so we don't have any confusion.

+ Please no canon characters or characters that are OBVIOUSLY just canon characters with a different name or whatever. Try to be creative! :) Also, no Mary-Sues, especially when it comes to benders. Padawans and Younglings are not ALL going to be prodigies. The older a bender, the more skilled they are.

+ This RP is semi-lit, so absolutely NO one-liners. I'd like at least a paragraph. When making your forms, I expect them to be detailed and well thought out. No histories or personalities under a lengthy paragraph. If it's too short, I won't accept your character.

I'll ad more if I have to.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters and Form

Postby amithethird » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:09 pm

The Main Characters
(I'll be more lenient with the rule about no characters obviously like canon characters with this since some canon aspects will stay the same.)

The Avatar
Name: Kuro/16/Airbender/Padawan
Played by: Me
The Avatar is the only one who can master all four elements. He has been gone for 100 years after crashing and becoming frozen in the Southern Water Tribe. Now it's his job to defeat the Fire Lord and the Fire system armies and bring balance to the galaxy again.

The Southern Waterbender
Name:
Played by: Reserved
This person is one of the people to discover the Avatar. He/She lives in the Southern Water Tribe and is the only remaining waterbender there. He/She desperately wants to learn waterbending but hasn't been able to find a way off the planet as the Fire System destroyed all their factories and ships capable of space travel. Now he/she wants to join the Avatar on his quest to find a waterbending teacher and save the galaxy. If the Souther non-bender is male, the waterbender is female and vice versa.

The Southern Non-bender
Name:
Played by: No one
This person is the Souther waterbender's brother/sister. All he/she wants is a normal life, but his/her sibling has dragged him/her into this mess with the Avatar. Because of his/her protectiveness over his/her younger sibling, he/she agrees to go with them and help them save the world. If Southern waterbender is female, non-bender is male and vice versa.

The Banished Fire System Royal
Name: Makoto/19/Firebender
Played by: Mercy Me
This person was the crown prince of the Fire System, but a disagreement with his father left him scarred and banished. Doomed to chase the Avatar forever. The only way he can return home is if he captures the Avatar. On a patrol through the Southern Water Tribe, he finds the Avatar and begins his quest to capture him.

Other Characters

The Bending Order

Waterbenders
(The waterbenders of the Order are all either in the Harmony System or in the Northern Water Tribe. The Temple in the Water System has been abandoned and destroyed, so any waterbenders in the Water System are holed up within the Northern Water Tribe, unable to leave lest they be attacked by Fire System ships patrolling the System. Some waterbenders are in Fire System prisons.)
-
-
-
-
-
-
Padawans
-
-
-
-
-

Earthbenders
(The earthbenders are split between the Harmony System and the Earth System. Many earthbenders are fighting with the Earth System military to defend the system and its capital from the Fire System soldiers, but some have remained in the Harmony System to defend it. Some are in Fire System prisons.)
- Rena/21/Knight/PurpleInkFeather
-
-
-
-
-
Padawans
-
-
-
-
-
-

Firebenders
(There are very few firebenders who have sided with the other systems against their home world. They're scattered across the galaxy, defending different fronts. Firebenders who have turned against the Bending Order are in a different category. I'm limiting non-traitor firebenders to six.)
-
-
-
-
-
-
Padawans
(Only three)
-
-
-

Airbenders
(The only surviving airbenders were in the Harmony System when the Fire System attacked, and due to their nomadic nature that's only a small handful. These airbenders have gone into hiding across the galaxy, dressing as civilians and trying to keep their culture alive. I'm limiting it to three.)
-
-
-

The Fire System

Royal Family
Fire Lord:
Banished Prince/Princess: Makoto/19/Firebender/Mercy Me
Other Prince/Princess: (gender must be opposite of their sibling)

Military
(Includes spies, generals, and other ranks. Just include what you want.)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Benders
(These firebenders have turned their back on the Bending Order and are fighting for their home world. This includes former members of the Bending Order as well as firebenders who never went there and were instead trained in the Fire System by the military.)
-
-
-
-
-
-

Other Characters
(Includes citizens of all nations, non-benders, and other people who don't belong in any other categories.)
-
-
-
-
-
Senators
(Each planet in each system has a representative in the Republic. They're always non-benders and considered neutral parties in wars. This is not always the case though. Their job is to negociate with the Chancellor and the Senate on behalf of each planet or system's monarch in order to keep peace.)
Southern Water Tribe:
Northern Water Tribe:
Fire System
-
-
Earth System
-
-
-
Air Moons:

Form

Code: Select all
[img]Picture here if desired[/img]
[size=150]`First Name'[/size]
[size=85][Gender] [Age] [System of Residence] [Bender? If so, what kind?] [Rank/Affiliation][/size]

[quote]"Theme song lyrics here if desired. Delete if not."[/quote]

Full Name: [size=85]text here[/size]
Nicknames: [size=85]text here[/size]
Rank/Affiliation: [size=85]text here[/size]
System of Residence: [size=85]text here[/size]
Type of Bender: [size=85]text here[/size]

Hair Color: [size=85]text here[/size]
Eye Color: [size=85]text here[/size]
Skin Color: [size=85]text here[/size]
Body Type: [size=85](include height and build.) text here[/size]
Distinguishing Features: [size=85](Anything that makes you stand out. Scars, tattoos, other markings, etc.) text here[/size]
Clothing/Accessories: [size=85]text here[/size]
Notable Possessions: [size=85](Any items or things they own that might be important. Include any weapons.) text here[/size]

Theme Song: [size=85](if desired.) text here[/size]

Interests/Hobbies: [size=85](What do they liked to do in their free time? What things do they enjoy? Do they even have time for this?) text here[/size]

Personality: [size=85](Having trouble? Try springhole.net's personality generator, located under "random generators" and "character detail generators") text here[/size]

Born: [size=85](Where and where were they born?) text here[/size]

History: [size=85](Doesn't need to be a novel. Just notable events that have shaped your character's life.) text here[/size]

Other Important Info About Your Character: [size=85]text here[/size]

Sexual Orientation: [size=85]text here[/size]
Love Interest: [size=85]text here[/size]
Notable Family: [size=85]text here[/size]
Friends: [size=85]text here[/size]
Enemies: [size=85]text here[/size]
Other Important People: [size=85]text here[/size]

Things That Don't Fit Elsewhere: [size=85]text here[/size]
Last edited by amithethird on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Systems and Planets

Postby amithethird » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:07 pm

The Fire System

This is the second largest system. It has one large central planet and several smaller plants and moons, all of which are inhabited by Fire System citizens.

Environment
The climate here is typically warm and pleasant. Winter is non-existent. Most planets in the system have many mountains, volcanoes, forests, and beaches. Some planets are more volcanic than others, but the central planet is a very pleasant place to live.

Economy
The Fire System specializes in weaponry and has built many of the best laser guns, laser canons, battle ships, fighters, and other combat ready things. They invented the laser and often uses firebenders to guide lasers through space for better accuracy when attacking enemy ships. Lightsabers, long ago, were also their invention.

Government
The Fire System is governed by the Fire Lord and his family. It is a monarchy, but the Fire Lord is often advised by the Senators who are representatives for the Fire System in the Republic. In the case of the Fire System now, the Senate's wishes have been completely ignored and the Senators barred from even entering the system.

Firebending
The basic rules of bending are the same, but there are a few extra things you should know. Firebending of any kind is impossible in space due to the fact that fire can't exist in a vacuum. However, the firebenders have found a way around this disadvantage with lasers. Because lasers are just another form of hot plasma, they can be controlled by firebenders. Firebenders can deflect and guide lasers, though they can't produce them.

The Earth System

This is the largest system. There are two large planets. The planet of Ba Sing Se is the home of the capital. It's the smaller of the two planets. The other is home to most of the system's citizens. There are a few moons, one of which is a desert.

Environment
The Earth System's climate is similar to that of the Fire System, but it's more moderate and cooler during the rainy season. It's rocky and sometimes downright inhospitable. But it does have plenty of forests and fields and other varying climates. One moon is completely covered in desert. Other moons are mostly rock and scrub brush.

Economy
The Earth System specializes in raw materials. It's capitol, Ba Sing Se, is also a center of culture and architecture. The Earth System has the most impressive military in the galaxy as far as man power. It also specializes in metalwork and forging. Some of the finest machines have come from the Earth System. They build ugly ships, but they're always strong and functional even if they're not very fast or manuverable. Most of their ships are used to move cargo.

Government
The Earth System's government is pretty much the same as the Fire System's with a ruling monarch and Senators as advisors. The Earth System, due to its size, has three Senators.

Earthbending
Same rules generally. Metalbending is, however, more prevalent than in the original ATLA universe. Gifted Earthbenders can bend meteors and other earthy space junk at enemy ships and it is their most prevalent form of defense and offense. They use space rocks as projectiles and also as cover so other ships can't follow them.

The Water System

The Water System is the second smallest of the systems. It only has two planets. One is on one side of their sun and the other is on the other side. They circle each other is totally opposite orbits, like yin and yang. They've been named the Southern and Norther Water Tribes.

Economy
The Water System specializes in energy. Before the Fire System started keeping their benders from training in the Bending Order, they supplied much of the galaxy's energy by bending water through turbines. It still is one of their major exports along with fuel for ships and machines. Other than that they have no agricultural output due to the snow and ice. They don't have many ships and those that they do have are mostly imported. They're one of the poorest of the Systems. The Water System is home to the galaxy's most skilled healers.

Government
They have a government the same as the Fire and Earth Systems, but it's a bit different. The Chief of the Northern Water Tribe and the Chief of the Southern Water Tribe each have a Senator to represent them in the Senate. They rule their tribes mostly independently and rarely communicate unless their system is in danger.

Waterbending
Same rules apply. Waterbenders, if they're very skilled, can bend comets since they're made of ice as well as other ice particles that sometimes float through space.

The Air Moons

The Air Moons are large moons scattered throughout the galaxy. There is one in the Water System, one in the Earth System, and two orbiting their own small stars alone in the galaxy.

Environment
The Moons vary in climate depending on what System they're in, but they're generally rocky and treacherous unless you can't airbend. There are numerous canyons and mountains. The Moon in the Water System is icy and snowy. The one is the Earth System is more forested than the other moons. The Moons on the outskirts are similar. One is also snowy, but less than the Water System. Another is less forested than the Earth System but still has its fair share of trees clinging to the cliffs.

Economy
The Air Moons havealmost no source of income, but their spaceships are the finest in the galaxy. They've been given the nicknames "sky bison". They're the cleanest, fastest ships and because of the decline of the Air Nomads, they've almost completely disappeared. Only a handful are still in existence. Other than their ships, the nomads lived humbly and traveled mostly between all the other Systems.

Government
The Air Nomads were governed by one council of elders. One elder from the council was chosen to be the Senator, though the Air Nomads were mostly self governing from family to family. Freedom is an essential part of their culture and due to their pacifist beliefs, they never ran into trouble with intergalactic law.

Airbending
Same rules apply. Airbenders can be particularly useful in space battles in emergencies. They can bend away poison gas, starve fires of oxygen, and help keep oxygen supplies going when life support fails. If they're very skilled, they can also survive in space for very short amounts of time by forming air bubbles around themselves.

The Harmony System

This system is just one large planet covered entirely in city. It's the home of the Grand Bending Temple where all Padawans go to master their elements and the ways of the benders. It's also the home of the Senate. It's a cultural and industrial hub with lots of different neighborhoods for the people of the different nations. It's a peaceful place where people are supposed to be able to live in harmony together. It's not perfect, but it's the safest place in the galaxy from the Fire System and it has an impressive army.
Last edited by amithethird on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Bending Order

Postby amithethird » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:33 pm

A lot is the same in the Bending Order as the Jedi Order. When a child is discovered to be a bender, they must give up their earthly attachments and go to the Bending Temple in their system to train as a Youngling. Once they're ready, they build their own lightsaber and are taken to the Grand Bending Temple in the Harmony System. They are given a Master of the same nation and are taught to bend and to fight with their lightsaber. Once a Bender has mastered his or her element and the way of the lightsaber, they can become a Knight. A Knight can become a Master by successfully training a Padawan. Masters can become Council members by learning to energybend or control spirits.

There are a manner of forbidden bending arts in the Order:
-Lightning
-Bloodbending
Both techniques are considered pathways to the Dark Side. Sith Lords are benders who have turned to the dark arts. It is an ancient order that was thought to be wiped out after an ancient war between benders. But some say it still exists.
When a bender goes to the Dark Side, they tap into a pit of dark cosmic energy. Even if a bender is not a fire or waterbender, they can use this dark energy to master lighting and bloodbending. However, the power of their original element is weakened, causing them to resort more to lighting and bloodbending which only drives them deeper into the dark pit.

As the Fire System grows strong, some Knights have been asked to lead the war effort against them, guiding the soldiers of the Harmony System and other systems against the Fire System. The airbending Knights, however, are in hiding and cannot participate for fear that they will be wiped out and the art of airbending will be lost forever.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Characters

Postby amithethird » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:39 pm

`Kuro'
[Male] [116] [Nomadic] [Air/Avatar] [Avatar/Padawan]

Full Name: Kuro
Nicknames: None
Rank/Affiliation: Padawan of the Bending Order. He was close to being Knighted when he crashed on the Southern Water Tribe.
System of Residence: He's a Nomad so he doesn't have any one place where he lives
Type of Bender: Air, but he is the Avatar

Hair Color: Dark brown and spiky. He'd been letting it grow out since he ran away to blend in better.
Eye Color: Gray
Skin Color: Fair
Body Type: He's about of average height. He's lean, but muscular.
Distinguishing Features: He has the traditional airbender tattoos that signify a bender's ascent to the rank of Padawan. Other than that he has no other tattoos or scars.
Clothing/Accessories: He wears an airbender take on a traditional Bending Order uniform. He wears a yellow tunic and tan pans with orange sashes over his shoulders, secured by a tan obi and a brown utility belt. His boots are brown and traditional airbender style.
Notable Possessions: His ship, called "Dara", is probably his most precious possession. He built her himself when he was young (with lots of help from the mechanics of the Air Moons of course) and isn't sure what he'd do without the freedom she brings him. He also owns a lightstaff. Like a lightsaber, but more suited towards airbending and less like a sword. It's a brown staff with emitters on both ends that produce short yellow blades. The staff is made from a lightsaber and laser resistant alloy that allows him to fight other saber wielders without hurting them. He can also use it to deflect laser bolts, though it's more effective with the actual blades. With the actual blades, he can redirect them. they just dissipate on the staff itself.

Theme Song: WIP

Interests/Hobbies: Kuro loves exploring and finding new things. He can't stand staying in the same place for very long unless he has a good reason. He loves learning about other cultures and frequently visits other star systems in his ship. He loves a little excitement and enjoys a good adrenaline rush. He likes sparring and though he doesn't specifically seek fights and violence, which would be against what he was taught as a Youngling, he finds it to be a good outlet for his energy. He's got loads.

Personality: Kuro can be a bit cocky sometimes. He's very proud of his skills as a bender and a fighter. He's got a lot of energy and can't resist checking out things that are strange. He's not a very serious person, and he sometimes throws tradition to the wind. He often frustrated his teachers because he refused to do things the conventional way. He's always looking to try new things and experience new cultures and planets.

He can get irritable when he's bored, but he never loses his temper. At least, not very often. He's surprisingly patient with other people despite his boundless energy. Sure he'll urge people to hurry when there's something exciting going on, but when it comes to people who need help, he's very patient with them. He's not the most charitable of people, but he's got a good head on his shoulders. If people need help, he'll help them.

Kuro is a fierce defender of his friends. He may be squirrely at times, but he's never aggressive. He only gets aggressive when he sees people mistreating others. Sometimes he lets his anger at injustice blind him and he doesn't always think straight. He meditates frequently to keep his temper and boundless energy in check. It would make sense that he would have trouble meditating, but actually he's not half bad at it. He used to be awful, but he's gotten a lot better at quieting his mind. That doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement though.

He likes to make things happen. He knows he should really think before he acts, but he likes to solve problems through guess and check and trying things until they work. He's an experimenter. This gets him into trouble sometimes, but other times it serves him well and he comes up with unique solutions to problems. He does need a guiding hand though. Someone to keep him in check and remind him that he really should think before he goes off and does something that gets himself hurt or in more trouble.

Born: On of the free-floating Air Moons closes to the Water System.

History: Kuro was born on one of the free-floating Air Moons, the one closest to the Water System. His father was a Knight of the Bending Order so it was always assumed that Kuro would follow in his father's footsteps. Kuro never saw much of his father as he was usually busy with peacekeeping duties. Kuro in the meantime was busy training with other kids his age. Sometimes he trained with his dad when he was around. When Kuro was about twelve, he began constructing his own ship. It took him almost no time at all to learn how to fly it once it was complete. He was a natural pilot, but a bit reckless according to his instructor. He warned that his reckless "do now think later" style would get him in trouble some day.

Kuro was 16 when he learned he was the Avatar. He was excited about it and ready to begin his training. He was to be sent to the Waterbending Temple in the Water System. He flew there himself. He was there only a week. The Fire System attacked the small moon. The masters at the temple urged Kuro to flee. His ship was hid deep within the temple in a place where the Fire System wouldn't find it and he took a Water System ship instead. While he was trying to escape, the ship was damaged and he was forced to make a crash landing on the Southern Water Tribe planet. He landed in the ocean, went into the Avatar State, and froze himself and the damaged ship in the ice.

Other Important Info About Your Character: At this point in time, at the start of the RP, he doesn't completely remember how he got to the Southern Water Tribe. He just remembers something bad happened that forced him to make a crash landing.

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Love Interest: None yet
Notable Family: None
Friends: None yet
Enemies: Fire System
Other Important People: Nope

Things That Don't Fit Elsewhere: Nope

`Rena'
[Female] [21] [Harmony System] [Earth] [Knight]

Full Name: Knight Rena
Nicknames: No one ever addresses her by her title except for old masters and sometimes kids so it's just Rena or Master Rena. Troops for the Earth System and Harmony System armies address her as General Rena.
Rank/Affiliation: Knight of the Bending Order and General of the Grand Army of the Republic
System of Residence: She's currently living in the Bending Temple in the Harmony System, though she moves around a lot with military convoys as she is a General.
Type of Bender: Earth

Hair Color: Black. She keeps it up in a bun with two long pins. There are two pieces that hang in her face that are too short to be tied up.
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: Fair
Body Type: She's a slender woman but she's still sturdy and strong. She is of about average height.
Distinguishing Features: She doesn't have any. No scars or tattoos of any kind. No birthmarks.
Clothing/Accessories: She wears a dark brown undershirt and brown pants. Over that she wears a green tunic and two tan sashes crossed at her waist and tucked into a tan obi. She wears a brown utility belt. She wears metal gauntlets and shin guards over her forearms and boots. They're tough and resistant to blaster fire.
Notable Possessions: She doesn't own anything noteable other than her lightsaber which is green. She's fairly skilled in using it, but she spent a lot of her training as a Padawan mastering metalbending. She's trying to catch up now so she can be proficient in both bending and lightsaber techniques.

Theme Song: WIP

Interests/Hobbies: Rena doesn't really have any. She's mostly occupied with further training, peacekeeping, and at the moment fighting in the war.

Personality: Rena is stubborn and unweilding. She has no trouble taking the lead in a crisis. In fact, many have said she's a bit of a control freak. She doesn't settle for anything less than what she asked for. She's tough, but she's fair. She commands authority and won't tolerate dissenters. She doesn't act out and unjustly punish people though. She's a good leader who knows how to motivate those who serve under her. She can be intense, but she does a good job of keeping her emotions in check.

When she's not in a work setting, Rena isn't too different. She is, however, far more relaxed. She believes in treating everyone equally and giving everyone a chance. She doesn't give second chances freely though. If you betray her once or don't take the chance she gives you, you'll be hard pressed to get another one. However, this belief in chance and equality makes her a good mediator in conflicts. She doesn't get worked up or angry and she isn't quick to take sides. She must step back and evaluate both arguments first. She likes to find compromises before she takes action.

Rena can be a soothing, guiding, stabilizing force in someone's life if they let her in. She's not the oldest Knight in the order, but she's an old soul. She knows a lot. She meditates often and believes that finding inner peace is the only way to truly be one with the world and the only way to become an effective peacekeeper. How can you solve others problems when you can't solve your own? She makes a good teacher. She tells it like it is and can always find ways to motivate her pupils. She's not big on the positive reinforcement though. She believes mastering a technique or gaining knowledge is its own reward.

Born: Rena was born on Ba Sing Se in the Middle Ring around the equator of the small planet.

History: Rena was born to a well off family, the oldest of five. She had to grow up quickly in order to care for her brothers and sisters. Out of the bunch, only she and the youngest of the group were earthbenders. She taught her brother everything she knew about it before she had to come to the Earthbending Temple on the moon orbiting Ba Sing Se. She missed her family terrible but soon learned that she couldn't stay fixed to her family. She had to accept her place in the universe as a guiding force for all nations, not just her own.

As a Padawan, Rena progressed slowly. She had terrible self esteem and was always preparing and studying and trying new things. She was impatient and eager to master everything. Her Master taught her all about the idea of neutral jing. He taught her that everything has its time and place and that she would come into her own when she was ready. He was right, of course. After some more struggling to learn basic things that many Padawans were already proficient at, she had a sudden explosion of growth. Something just fell into place and she began mastering her bending at an amazing rate. She wasn't as good of a swordsman, but she was finally able to hold her own against other Padawans.

Rena learned to metalbend the day she lost her Master to a Fire System attack. They had been on a routine patrol around the Earth System when they were ambushed by a small fleet of Fire System ships. There was an explosion and Rena's master was trapped in a pile of burning rubble. Rena, desperate to save him, unlocked something in herself. She was able to move enough metal out of the way to get to her Master. His wounds were bad though and he died before she could even get him to the medical bay. Since then she's carried a lot of guilt with her for not being able to save him.

Rena was Knighted after the accident. She became a recluse for a while, meditating and studying alone for hours. Training and trying to forget. Finally, after a long talk with a very old Earthbending Master on the Council, she realized that she did all that she could have done to try and save him, and more. Very few Padawans, he said, are able to learn metalbending. Usually only Knights are capable of such a thing. She began the path to forgiving herself and today she's learned to accept it.

Other Important Info About Your Character: Nope

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Love Interest: None
Notable Family: Siblings, but she's not sure where they are.
Friends: None
Enemies: Fire System
Other Important People: None

Things That Don't Fit Elsewhere: Nope
Last edited by amithethird on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Last Star War (ATLA/Star Wars crossover) (Accepting!

Postby amithethird » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:56 am

Open! :)

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:52 am

(Bump)

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:35 am

(Bump. I've added maps of the systems now. :3)

Call me Third or Ami
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:30 pm

(bump)

Call me Third or Ami
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me