─ DAE1 Icon Camp ── ( ♚ ) ─

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[002.]

Postby jungwonie » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:04 am

XXX──── 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 ──────────── ( )
xx𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 ─ 20, vocalist/producer 𝐋𝐎𝐂 ─ in search of a kitchen 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒 ─ jaidyn 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ─ jaidyn
    xxxxxAt the rejection to the helping hand he was offering, Gray could only nod his head solemnly. To be fair, it wasn't a likely situation for his help to be accepted. he was some random stranger to this guy, offering to give him a hand with clothes? who was he even kidding. but at the thought of sharing a cup of coffee with this kid, grayson davenport seemed to light up.

xxxxx"a coffee?! sure, i think we can find coffee somewhere. maybe one of the staff might order them especially made for us," gray offered, with a little boyish laugh and a smile. he turned away from gray and gave him space, standing back up on the sidewalk while jade was on the asphalt. gray didn't want to be too up in his grill, so some space would suffice. he could understand why this boy needed a coffee, with bags beneath his eyes and the signature look of tiredness that's easy to diagnose on any person's face. the wind blew lightly against his shirt, causing a chill to rise upon gray. "i'm grayson davenport, by the way. it's nice to meet you."

xxxxxthe boy waited patiently for the other to get his suitcases and send off the car, but once they both had all that they needed, grayson led the way up to the front where staff were letting countless numbers of others in. some stopped at the door, and with a big white flash, gray could understand why they were stopping. signature polaroids, classic. probably to be made into photocards in the foreseeable future. gray loved the way he looked under that flash of the polaroid, the careless and strewn way he looked and the lazed, flirty faces he would pose for. he knew they were well loved, by past lovers and fans alike. grayson leaned into one of the staff handing out id's, asking what would be the best way to get a coffee around here. he was informed that there was a kitchen where they could make their own, but it was not permitted that they venture deep into the house with a challenge for the housemates to complete to see who would get their first advantage in the game.

xxxxxgrayson stopped, taking his polaroid and signing his name off on the white part with a sharpie. he then noticed the people sitting in the entryway, waiting patiently for the games to begin. grayson was sure that he wasn't going to be one of those people. he and jaidyn would be late to the first contest, but their coffee would await. once jade was done taking his picture, grayson leaned in close to whisper, "there's a coffee maker in the kitchen. i'll lead the way, and we can take our stuff so no one touches it." gray suggested, pulling back to survey jade's face and place a careful grin on his own. there were no staff inside, the staff were instructing people to come inside, so nobody would notice if they slipped into a hall in search of the kitchen.

xxxxxwith another backwards glance to jaidyn elks, grayson turned and rolled his luggage out into an empty hallway, hoping that with the promise of coffee, he could befriend this kid.

XXX──── 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐄 ──────────── ( )
xx𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 ─ 20, songwriter/vocalist 𝐋𝐎𝐂 ─ dae1 entry room 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒 ─ dylan 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ─ dylan, gray, jaidyn
    xxxxxjulian's head turned up the moment he heard shoes coming through the entrance. a young woman, soon to be revealed as dylan, give her pose to the polaroid and then came down to sit. immediately, there was a different type of feeling within the room. it was tranquil when julian had entered, quiet and sacred in it's all white interior, but now it buzzed excitedly as a companion entered, and more followed suit right behind her.

xxxxxshe was quick to start speaking to him, and julian could feel that excited energy radiating right off of her, like the sun and it's rays. she was brilliant and beautiful, and julian's cheeks had a pink tinge to them within seconds, thinking that her excitedness was a cute expression on her.

xxxxx"i'm julian," he answered, interest oozing from his words like a sweet venom. she was honest, too, and honesty was always a quality he appreciated. she was quite ditzy, which threw him for a loop momentarily, but he would go on to blame it on the excitement that came with all the competition and meeting everyone. maybe julian was lucky that she was the first to approach him, that way he wouldn't be stuck in an awkward silence. "i'm nervous. but excited. not exactly excited like you, but more like i'm enjoying seeing the potential from everyone."

xxxxxas more and more people entered the room, inevitably filling it with rolling conversations similar to his own, he moved down onto the couch to be closer to dylan, that way they weren't yelling in order to converse. he seemed to relax despite the noise, engrossed in this conversation with the girl. "i'm a song writer," jules confided in her, gesturing loosely to the songbook he'd stash in his backpack for now. having it out in the open at a moment like this was dangerous, especially if meddling minds wanted to sabotage such an easy target like julian. "well, that's what i do mainly. i guess i'm not too bad at vocalism or dancing, considering i'm here." julian leaned forward, getting awfully close to dylan's ear. he was rather soft-spoken in comparison to his other counterparts, and a part of him was aware he may have unconsciously making slight moves in on dylan, but he could just blame it on the noise. "what about you? i'm gonna guess you've got an amazing voice and you're not half bad at dancing." sure, his opinion wasn't quite needed here, but it was a fun game to play, and not antagonizing in the least bits.

xxxxxjulian leaned back to offer dylan a smile, something soft but warm, as she had most of his attention, considering he was watching a pair of boys sneak away from the designated area already. what could they be up to? what was more important than this?

XXX──── 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐄 ──────────── ( )
xx𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 ─ 19, rapper/vocalist 𝐋𝐎𝐂 ─ outside dae1 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒 ─ cleo 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ─ cleo
    xxxxxbeing reunited with cleo was like the sun colliding with the moon. she was here, physical, hugging him desperately, and all roman could do was wrap his arms around her and press excited kisses into her hair. she smelled heavenly, in that perfume that he helped pick out, the one that made her smell like the goddess aphrodite herself. he couldn't imagine being without her again, and it hurt his heart that maybe, one day, they'd have to separate again... and again. but, trying his best, the rapper tightened his arms around his girlfriend for a moment before releasing her. he didn't want to smother her, but he definitely would later.

xxxxx"you stay here and look at what i got you. i'll grab your bags," roman grabbed the plush teddy bear and thrust it into her hands that way she wouldn't have a second thought. jogging lightly to retrieve her bags and then jogging to get back, roman placed her bags with his own against the bench and then enveloped cleo into another hug, but this time on his own accord. roman smooshed himself against her back, strong arms and hands wrapping around her waist as he and his mass of freshly red hair watched her reaction to the bear and the flower and the chocolates. his heart was being filled again, especially with all the touches he'd missed out on. "all for you, my love," he cooed into her ear, placing a soft kiss to her cheek.

xxxxxroman couldn't help the big smile on his face. he was too obsessed with her, half the time he couldn't even get the words out. but sometimes words weren't needed. roman layed his face gently on her shoulder, relaxing almost, and finding contentness in her being here. he'd missed her so much that he often listened to her live performances late at night. while he was on another continent, she stayed in america and had toured a little. she never failed a performance, and sometimes roman wondered if only he'd known the time difference so he could've watched them live, but those were her moments. he shouldn't even think about what his influence on her could be in those moments.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ DANTE 001 ── ( ♚ ) ─

Postby gunthyr » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:42 pm

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐔𝐍
𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎, lyricist/producerxxxx𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒, alaskaxxxx𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂, not proofreading 1.3k words sorry

dante wasn't fond of waking up early, especially not without the familiar warmth of another small, soft body against his. his schedule was already stretched to its limits, and his patience to match. he practically lived out of his company's studio for the days leading up to his departure for DAE1 camp, staying up late to produce lyrics and demos of long-awaited songs, at times getting home well past three in the morning. the only thing that kept dante's sanity was the notifications of excited, saccharine sweet texts from his muse that'd occasionally appear throughout the night. when the messages would stop, he'd know that his muse had fallen asleep. even that, the simple thought of knowing alaska had fallen asleep or watching alaska's messages become littered with more and more spelling errors as the night carried on, filled his chest with gentle warmth. the silence that followed, however, was never eagerly welcomed; only begrudgingly accepted.

no, in fact, it had become painstakingly apparent that the more time dante spent away from alaska, the more smart-mouthed he became. inspiration rarely struck him when his mind was stuck on the freckled boy, and the extended time away from him certainly didn't help. for the past few days, whenever artistry finally struck his imagination, it was always with alaska as his muse, too. the boy whose smile made the thorny man melt, whose freckles made dante euphoric to see, plagued dante's mind, and dante grew increasingly bitter as he was kept from seeing him.

getting to see alaska again was the only virtue dante saw in being a part of DAE1. the opportunity was certainly... enticing, but what good would it be to dante who, as a lyricist and producer, required a muse? for that very reason── and for the fact that dante was a bitter man notoriously picky of what deserved his attention── his managers were surprised when he accepted being sent to the camp quietly, without fuss or mouthing off, no less. baffled, even, and perhaps suspicious. he remained tight-lipped for his reasons, feeding them white lies to have his way── what they didn't need to know wouldn't hurt them── but truth be told, the only thing that convinced dante to willingly participate was not the potential boost to his already growing career, but the mention of the competition from alaska; alaska would participating in DAE1 icon camp. that was all the reason dante needed to attend.

of course, the minutes that seeped into hours as his morning progressed seemed to pass in slow motion. if patience was virtue, then dante was a damned sinner. at least, until he could get his hands on the freckled, blond-haired boy that occupied his every thought that morning. he sucked in a sharp breath of air before releasing a sigh. he was seated in the back seat of an uber, arms crossed over his chest, watching as the campus of DAE1 slowly came into view. his face remained neutral, intimidatingly unamused enough to deter the driver from attempting to strike a conversation despite the lack of headphones in his ears. the slight, fleeting vibration of his phone against his thigh, however, managed to catch his immediate interest.

he reached into his offwhite, creme-colored pants, his eyes scanning the notification's name. euphoria filled him the moment his eyes caught the contact 'songbird' above a small message. his gaze flickered to his phone and back to the campus as the vehicle began to slow, eventually reading 'i'm here dante, i'll be waiting for you inside.' dante barely held back his dimpled grin, his eyes lingering on the message before stuffing his phone back into his pocket.

when the car came to a halt, he was quick to exit. one of his ringed hands reached for an expensive caffeinated cold drink that was much too sweet for his own tastes── but perfectly suited for someone else's── as he left; he didn't offer more than a brief thanks and wave to the driver, for diplomacy's sake. his brown jacket was draped over the same hand, the other briefly adjusting the unbuttoned collar of his white shirt, which revealed the peaking presence of tattoos on one side of his chest. he rolled up his sleeves, allowing staff to flock past him and towards the trunk of the car── which promptly popped open── without paying much mind; he was used to this process, and he didn't like needless hindrances.

instead of replying to the text he received from alaska, he chose to find the boy himself. he knew it'd be a welcomed surprise. a rare flutter of excitement rippled through dante's chest as he glanced towards the building ahead of him, walking inside. the cool air against his skin was welcomed with a gentle sigh, relieved from the heat of the summer air outside, although he didn't spend much time appreciating the atmosphere. he wasn't here for anyone but the man that he scanned the room restlessly for. his lips curled into an immediate grin, eyes crinkling into crescents filled with fondness when his gaze landed on a head of blond hair belonging to a shorter male dressed in gentle colors. his presence was small, headphones in his ears for what dante knew was to avoid unwanted company, and his eyes avoiding contact with passing strangers. dante knew he'd be thrown into a dilemma at DAE1 camp, stuck between wanting to see him thrive and also wanting alaska's eyes on him and only him. he chose to ignore the sudden inkling of possessiveness, instead silently approaching the blond from behind, his arms wrapping snuggly around alaska's waist── as if alaska was made for it, for his touch, fitting against him like a missing puzzle piece── and pulling the boy into his chest. carefully pulling one of alaska's earbuds, dante rasped in his ear, "did i keep you waiting, songbird?"

he stood firmly in place to allow alaska to lean into him, his dimples growing more prominent as he stared down at the blond. a bit of smugness rang in his tone. "did you miss me?" yet, the smugness melted away as quickly as it came, his grin easing into a relieved smile as their eyes met. he huffed contently, his arms gently squeezing around the small of alaska's frame as he leaned down, kissing his forehead. he savored the touch, closing his eyes before he pulled away, his tone filled with unrivaled warmth. "you have no idea how much i missed you." when his eyes opened, his hands carefully moved to alaska's forearm, lightly taking grasp of alaska's wrist and guiding his hand to wrap around the cold drink in dante's. he paused, waiting for alaska to hold the drink in the small of his hands before he continued with a small hum, "i got you your favorite," as if to prove that he remembered, he added, "blonde iced coffee with sea salt foam." he recited the familiar order as if it was possible for dante to ever forget; as if dante wasn't obsessed with alaska; as if he didn't memorize every detail he knew of alaska, his symphony, like one would memorize lyrics of a song.

dante contemplated releasing alaska before begrudgingly doing so, giving the shorter man ample time to turn to face him. as the blonde turned, dante's gaze raked up alaska's attire with little shame── cute── and he drawled, "are you. . ." his words trailed off, dying on the tip of his tongue when his eyes caught 'it'. the spotting on the blond's cheeks, the gorgeous little speckles that were peppered across his face, that alaska was insistent on hiding. freckles. dante couldn't stop himself from staring, nor did he have the mind to. he had seen the sight countless times before, but rarely in public. he wanted to savor the sight. he grinned fondly as he tilted alaska's chin up, his hand slowly moving to cradle alaska's jaw. his thumb caressed his spotted cheek, gaze traveling over the familiar marks before locking onto alaska's chocolate brown eyes. "finally showing off your freckles, love?"
gunthyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me