π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧 π’πšπ―πšπ§π§πš: RP Thread

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧 π’πšπ―πšπ§π§πš: RP Thread

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:38 pm

The Barren Savanna is about a war between lions and hyenas, in a desperate clash for survival.
Click here to redirect to the discussion page :3
Last edited by Grim_Spirit_Wolf on Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧 π’πšπ―πšπ§π§πš: RP Thread

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:36 pm

π™π™π™š 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙀𝙙π™ͺπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£

The Hyenas have been roaming awfully close to the Pridelands. The Hyenas have started to band together, and so have the lion prides, resulting in massive packs and prides. The Hyena’s have been closing in on the lions territory, eating their scraps and even fighting for land. Food and water has become much more scarce. Its up to the lions to push them back into their own territory.
Maybe they could share the lands peacefully, but it’s much more likely that all hell will break loose.

Its dark. The Pride of Lions sleep peacefully for once. It's the end of dry season and wildfires have been spreading like crazy. This has urged them out of their homelands and forced the lions to relocate. A Couple of the lions that patrol the land are awake, watching for anything going bump in the night. They cant trudge further without being pushed out of the Savanna entirely, so this is where they'll have to settle. Patrol keeps their eyes open, and all stays peaceful, but this will only be for Tonight.

The Hyenas had been plotting this for a while, and the fires finally allowed them to push out the lions. They've now taken over the lions homelands that were once lush and beautiful. They ravaged the last bits of the land, from eating every scrap and bone left in sight, to Destroying everything that the lions had built. The pack of hyenas is massive, and run by the baddest of the bad.

The sun rises, and with it the animals of the Savanna awaken. For the Lions, this means waking up in a charred and unfamiliar land. They’ve settled here for the night, but now it’s time to get a move on. There’s no other sign of life here, there’s nowhere to drink, and there’s definitely not enough cover for a weakened pride to lay low.

Once awakened, the Lions sent out their patrol. They move quick and efficiently, covering a couple miles of ground before finally deciding on a decent area. Patrol stops for a moment, Taking a drink at a large waterhole. There’s plenty of cover, abandoned dens from prides before them. There’s even herds of prey in large quantities. They had also made their way into these lands due to a situation much like the lions.

Patrol make their way back to the Pride, quickly signaling to everyone that it’s time to move. They move on ahead, bellowing to their pride mates so nobody gets lost. The rest of the pride roar in response. Once they arrive the lions all start to make themselves comfortable. This is a new beginning.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserve, just in case

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:11 am

Reserving this reply. This roleplay has been opened, so feel free to join in the discussion page. Posting here is now open, please keep it to roleplay here. OOC (Out Of Character) Comments at the end of your posts are fine, though.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:07 am

Declan
Lion | King | 5 years old | tags: Killian
A dark mane cascading down equally dark pelt, Declan stood looking around the territory. Everyone was just waking for the day. He spotted his brother, and gestured him over. When the other was close enough he spoke. β€œKillian, assign hunting patrols and border patrols” he instructed his brother, giving him a head rub in affection.

Killian
Lion | Warrior | 5 years old | Tags: Declan -> Edgar and Winchester -> Arika, Chike
Taking his brother order, he head rubbed him back. β€œWill do brother” he replied before walking off to complete the task. Spotting two of the hunters, he walked over to them. β€œEdgar and Winchester, you two are assigned to a hunting patrol” he told them. β€œBeware of hyenas” he adds before dipping his head and walking off to find others for the border patrol. β€œArika, Chike, You two are on border patrol duty with me” he announced as he found the cats he was looking for. β€œWe roll out in half an hour, be ready by then” he added. He then stalked off again.

Mila
Aardwolf | Patrol | 2 years old | Tags: open
Mila yawned, waking from her slumber. Rolling over onto her paws, the aardwolf shook off the grass from her pelt.

Kiko
Panther/ Serval| Hunter | 2 years old | Tags: open
-sleeping, open to tag-

Yvonne
Tiger | Cub | 3 months old | Tags: open
The female tiger cub woke to a ray of sun on her pelt. Getting to her paws, she noticed her father and her brothers weren’t awake yet. She decided to swat at her father’s tail, chewing and pawing on the end. She wanted him to wake up, he had been sleeping too long in her opinion.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:38 pm

Winchester | Tiger | 3 years old | Hunter/Warrior
Tags; Yvonne, Killian, open

Winchester’s tail twitched rhythmically as he slept. It’d been a while since he’d had a good nights sleep. He awakened slowly as Yvonne played and nipped at his tail. Winchester stretched carefully. He turned towards his Daughter. β€œMornin’ Kiddo,” The tiger yawned, looking at the other cubs, which were still sleeping. He took a moment to groom Yvonne’s coat, as well as his own. β€œYou got any big plans for the day? Excited for anything?”

As he waited for an answer, Killian had made his way towards their den. He nodded in respect to the fellow warrior. Winchester allowed Killian to say his piece, and Nodded once more to him. β€œI’ll be on it in a few minutes, thank you for informing me,” he responded, and turned back to Yvonne. β€œI’ve got to head out here soon for a hunt, you can stay here with one of the Denmothers or you can come with if you’d like, come learn the ropes”

Tiki | Liger | Two years old | Denmother/Hunter |Tags: Open

Tiki yawned and quickly rose to her paws, just about as soon as the sun was up. She watched patiently as the other Cats awakened. She noticed Killian, talking to Winchester and Edgar. She assumed that meant a hunt, but she waited in her den. In the off time, she carefully nudged her stomach, feeling the response from her cubs. She stayed curled up like that for a little while, but decided to grab some moss and make her den a bit more comfy for any cubs that come in. She also brought in some bones and sticks for them to chew on and play with.

Shiba | Maned Wolf | 4 Years Old | Warrior/Hunter | Tags: Open

Shiba didn’t sleep. She stayed awake trying to track the sound of the lions as they ran off, but eventually she lost track and made her way back to the den just in time for sunrise. She dropped off some small hares in the area for the other canines to eat, and left back out to drag in the carcasses of a family of warthogs she had taken down in the night.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:10 pm

Daisy- f- 4 y- lion- Queen- Declan is her mate- wants cubs at some point- no family in the RP but has parents and siblings- Tags: Declan, Killian briefly

The ambery eyed, smaller and slender creamy golden female yawned. She found herself feeling a bit tired, but only shook her head. The lighter undersided female flicked her lighter haired tail. Well, the hair was only on the end of the tail but still, she flicked her tail. She stood and stretched, dig claws into earth, then shook herself off. She saw her mate and Killian, running over just as he began to leave. "Morning Killian," she called after him, then looked to her mate. "Hello handsome," she said with a purr, and rubbed her head against his mane.

Tora- m- 4 y- Liger- Patrol- maybe crush on Kiko, definite crush on Chike, one sided on Riyu- open for SO- parents, Tiki (younger sister)- Tags: Tiki

The fiery coated tiger lion, with darker colored stripes, a cinnamon male, yawned. He had the typical white markings of the tiger as well. He honestly resembled the tiger side more than the lion, but that was fine. He lowered his head to lick at gingery and white legs. He flicked his striped tail, with white at the end, and rubbed his head against a leg. He had a scar on that leg, as well as one cheek, close to his eye. The yellow golden eyed male headed for the nursery. "Tiki? Do you need any food?" he asked, knowing there was probably some left over.

Colt- m- 3 months- Tiger- Cub- could crush on someone- way too young- Winchester x Jessabel= Yvonne, him, Mansa- Tags: family (Winchester and others)

The cinnamon cub purred a bit as he laid out on his side, the early morning light catching his stripes. A deeper darker red, they became more red looking under the sun. The white markings stood out against everything else. The smaller male, he'd always be smaller than others, yawned. He made a small sound of upset, at being woken. Not that they were trying to wake him, but Yvonne and Winchester started waking him.

More so it was Winchester, as dada was talking to Yvonne though she'd seemed to be sleeping too. Colt kicked his back paws a bit. The dark eyed cub was trying to show his disapproval, but he soon stopped. He sighed as he opened his eyes, saying "Mowning... dada."

Anastasia- f- 4 y- Cheetah- Denmother mostly, and hunter- mate open- adopted Nemo- no family in RP- Tags: Nemo more than likely

The creamy golden, white and black marked female with darker ambery eyes wip

Yaro- f- 6 y- African Painted dog- Queen- mate: Zalika- offspring: adopted Geto and Goza, two weeks pregnant with 4 pups- Tags: Zalika and pups likely

The golden, black and white marked female with big rounded ears ad brown eyes wip

-baby one will go here-

-baby two will go here-

Lorell- genderfluid- 2 y- Ethiopian wolf- Patrol- likes boys- crush: Jack- SO: open- maybe wants offspring- no family in RP- Tags

The reddish one, with darker on the back and tail as well as black guard hairs on the tail, yawned. The black lined (or such) ears twitched a bit. Said tail, which also had white one it, flicked back and forth. The white chested and legged one looked around for a bit. Deeply brown eyes searched for the others of the patrol group. The one with the white on the bottom of the face let out a small breath, shaking their head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:25 pm

Winchester | Tiger | 3 years old | Hunter/Warrior
Tags: Yvonne, Colt

β€œHey, morning buddy,” Winchester turned to his Son, which was also awake now. β€œDidn’t mean to wake you. Here in a few I’m gonna need to head out for a bit, if you’d like to go with, I could teach you how to hunt a bit,” Winchester carefully groomed Colts fur. β€œIf not, you could stay here with Tiki.”

Tiki | Liger | Two years old | Denmother/Hunter |Tags: Tora

Tiki raised her head as Tora approached. She placed down the moss she was carrying and nodded her head to her older brother. β€œI could eat, I’ve been up for a little while now.” Tiki spread the moss around in the nursery, moving a tad bit restlessly. She eventually sat back down. β€œI might go out for a hunt later, if there’s anything small out today,”
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:17 pm

Daisy- f- 4 y- lion- Queen- Declan is her mate- wants cubs at some point- no family in the RP but has parents and siblings- Tags: Declan, Killian briefly

The ambery eyed, smaller and slender creamy golden female yawned. She found herself feeling a bit tired, but only shook her head. The lighter undersided female flicked her lighter haired tail. Well, the hair was only on the end of the tail but still, she flicked her tail. She stood and stretched, dig claws into earth, then shook herself off. She saw her mate and Killian, running over just as he began to leave. "Morning Killian," she called after him, then looked to her mate. "Hello handsome," she said with a purr, and rubbed her head against his mane.

Tora- m- 4 y- Liger- Patrol- maybe crush on Kiko, definite crush on Chike, one sided on Riyu- open for SO- parents, Tiki (younger sister)- Tags: Tiki

The cinnamon tiger nodded at her. "I bet the little ones are hungry." He at least by now knew of the cubs. Maybe others had been told to. He shook his head a couple times. "I...I'll go with you, if you decide to hunt." He wasn't a hunter, but that didn't matter. He could keep a lookout for hyenas and such...

Colt- m- 3 months- Tiger- Cub- could crush on someone- way too young- Winchester x Jessabel= Yvonne, him, Mansa- Tags: family (Winchester and others)

The cinnamon cub nodded at him. "I...I want to go with you," he said. He might as well learn. He'd either be a hunter or patrol when he was older. He didn't know which yet. He might as well learn skills of both. He pawed at his sister a moment. He then looked
around for his brother.

Anastasia- f- 4 y- Cheetah- Denmother mostly, and hunter- mate open- adopted Nemo- no family in RP- Tags: Nemo more than likely

The creamy golden, white and black marked female with darker ambery eyes wip

Yaro- f- 6 y- African Painted dog- Queen- mate: Zalika- offspring: adopted Geto and Goza, two weeks pregnant with 4 pups- Tags: Zalika and pups likely

The golden, black and white marked female with big rounded ears ad brown eyes wip

-baby one will go here-

-baby two will go here-

Lorell- genderfluid- 2 y- Ethiopian wolf- Patrol- likes boys- crush: Jack- SO: open- maybe wants offspring- no family in RP- Tags

The reddish one, with darker on the back and tail as well as black guard hairs on the tail, yawned. The black lined (or such) ears twitched a bit. Said tail, which also had white one it, flicked back and forth. The white chested and legged one looked around for a bit. Deeply brown eyes searched for the others of the patrol group. The one with the white on the bottom of the face let out a small breath, shaking their head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:29 am

HYENA PACK

Zalika - Queen - Spotted hyena - mate is Yaro
tags: Yaro, Shiba
~~
She sat at the leader's den entrance, leaving her mate to rest at the den as she was watching the pack. Her eyes tried to find her deputy Coda, but the maned wolf was nowhere to be seen so far, she was pretty sure no patrols were left either. She sighed as she looked to Shiba getting back with some hares "Nice job, Shiba...are you happened to see your brother this morning?" she questioned the Maned Wolf female.

Geto - male pup - Striped hyena - crushes are open
tags: Goza, Yaro
~~
He was up and awakened, he was getting bored, but he didn't want to stress his other adoptive mother too much as she was pregnant now. He looked at Zalika as she was sitting outside of the den, talking with Shiba likely as she mentioned her name. He looked to Goza as he heard them talking to Yaro.

Goza - Genderfluid pup - Striped hyena - crushes are open
tags: Yaro, Geto
~~
They were up as well their eyes watching the den, seeing the figure of their adoptive mother Zalika sitting outside of the den. They turned to see their other adoptive mother Yaro "Morning...mom..." they said, but still sometimes calling her or Zalika a mom felt weird, they didn't have much of memories from their biological mother, but they knew that the two queens adopted them. They shook their head to look back at the African painted dog "Are you hungry?, maybe we could get you something to eat" they asked as they looked at Geto for a moment.

Nuru - female hunter - Black-backed jackal - crushes are open
tags: Lorell (kind of), open
~~
She was out of the camp, hunting for some smaller prey, getting a good amount of mice and one rabbit. She was not a big help for catching bigger prey as she was not actually that big, and to do her part to the pack, she decided to catch as much of a smaller prey as she could. She could not get all the mice back to the camp so she hid them carefully under a log, then carried the rabbit back to camp. She gave a nod to Lorell as she walked past the patroller.

LION PRIDE

Mansa - male cub - tiger - crushes are open
tags: Winchester, Yvonne, Colt
~~
The small tiger male woke up and rolled to his legs as he stood up. His ears perked toward the voice of Killian calling for his father there, he looked to his sister as his father was talking to her now, he perked his ears as he looked to his large father "What? We can come with you now? Great then let's goo" he said to him in existence. He looked to Colt as well "Why are you to so sleepy, we could get out to learn something useful, could that be great?" he said to him then looked at Yvonne who seemed to be not fully awakened yet.

Sade - female medic - Caracal/ serval hybrid - crush on Kiko, open
tags: Anastasia
~~
The smaller breed of the most others looked at the camp near the medic den. She was a little bit hungry, but for now, she patiently waited for the hunters to go and come with prey, she didn't want to eat those small prey waiting at the fresh kill pile now. She didn't have much to do now, so she decided to check the den mothers or the cubs for now, scretching her legs she padded toward the den "Good afternoon Anastasia, Nemo, just checking if everything is alright in here?" she meowed.

Chike - genderfluid patroller - Jaglion - crush on Killian and Tora
tags: Killian, Declan, Daisy, Rika
~~
The black-spotted lion was relaxing near the warrior's den, his eyes looking at the camp lazily, before hearing his name being called by the Killian, he stood up, shook his short pelt a little bit before taking his walk toward the warriors, as well as the king and Queen "Good afternoon your highnesses..." they said with a gentle bow to the two high ranks, then turned to Killian "ooh a patrol with you and Rika? What a joy" he said with a small joke.

Kaia - genderfluid hunter - Jaglion - crush on Edgar, open
tags: Winchester, Edgar
~~
She was on the camp close enough to hear the Killian talking to Winchester and Edgar to go hunting, then organized the border patrol with her brother and RIka. She stood up to her legs and sped up to the large male tiger "Good morning Winchester, I hear Killian ordered you to a hunt, do you mind if I join you two?" she asked the tiger, her eyes looked around for the handsome leopard, Edgar.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:57 am

Declan
Lion | King | 5 years old | tags: Daisy
Declan turned as his brother walked away. The two brothers had a close bond, one they had since they were just cubs. He saw his mate running over towards him. β€œMorning, Love. How’d you sleep?” He asks in an affectionate voice. He rested his chin on her head, standing protectively over her. He nodded a greeting as Chike walked over and spoke. β€œMorning” he replied.

Killian
Lion | Warrior | 5 years old | Tags: Declan -> Edgar and Winchester -> Arika, Chike
Killian turned his head as Chike approached. β€œBehave” he warned the other male. β€œYes, we leave in half an hour” he repeated himself. β€œDon’t be late” he added. He then stalked over to the prey pile to pick his breakfast. He looked over the options before taking a rabbit and walking away to under a tree. Laying down, he held the prey in between his paws.

Mila
Aardwolf | Patrol | 2 years old | Tags: open
Mila yawned, waking from her slumber. Rolling over onto her paws, the aardwolf shook off the grass from her pelt.

Kiko
Panther/ Serval| Hunter | 2 years old | Tags: open
-sleeping, open to tag-

Yvonne
Tiger | Cub | 3 months old | Tags: Family
Yvonne was excited when her father finally got up, but that was short lived. When he told her he had to go on a hunting patrol, she was disappointed. That disappointment was short lived as he offered to take her with him. She looked over as her brothers, Colt and Mansa, also woke. β€œYay!” She said as he announced they could all go with him. She looked at Amanda tilting her head. β€œI’m awake, what do you mean? I woke up first! Even before Dad did! ” She said proudly
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me