ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ - roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ - roleplay

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:18 am

Taru - adult - Tatra Shepherd dog - female - tags: Joseph-Marie
-
She nodded "Nice meet you Joe, and yeah...I have seen so many confused newbies here, I feel like at least someone could say to them what's going on, and let them time to understand what that means...It's sad, but whatever you left behind in the world of living, you can't turn back after coming here..." she said to her.

Dandelion -adult - Basenji - male - crush on Perth - tags: Perth
-
He looked at him for a moment "I had an owner, but I...kind of liked to escape and do my own thing by myself...one day I maybe got too close to the territory of wild street dogs and they attacked me...Well, I could've put my tail between my legs and leaped away, but no I needed to be brave and fight back...so yeah...now I am here...not really go the way I was planned" he said with a laugh.

Nanami - adult - Saarloos wolfdog - female - tags: Carita
-
She sighed "Well, live, of course, find a mate have pups perhaps, do things...I didn't want to die...for a stupid reason like...I don't even know the reason," she said then looked at her "What exactly we can do in here? we can't truly travel or I don't know this place, were not alive, but we still are..." she said shaking her head.

Turbo - Young - Dogo Argentino - male - tags: Spooky, Boo, Badger
-
He nodded "Yes most of the puppies I have seen or know had those shots, so they could not get sick for deadly illnesses..." he responded to Boo. He then looked at the new arrival "Hello Badger, well I was thinking of teaching them, but they were already too good at it so I didn't really need to do anything" he said to the greyhound pup.

Salami - adult - Australian Kelpie - male - mate is Pleumm - tags: Pleumm
-
He shook his head a little bit "Well I was a little bit surprised that there is this place actually, I have heard about heaven, but never thought it could be a true thing" he said "I guess you know he answers only when your death...So could underworld be true too?" he questioned. He then sighed "Let's not worry about it anymore, it's happened and belongs to the past...I guess we just need to continue our lives on here then...somehow," he said.

Tasha - Pup - Kishu inu - female - tags: Hajime, Momo
-
She looked at them then sighed "I don't know, I don't want to be a bother, I don't know what I am supposed to do now or where I could need to go..." she said. Her eyes wandered to the pups in the distance "I don't understand how can anyone be so fine with this, do they not want to go back..." she said turning back to the two adults.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:17 am

Mirria- f- 12 y- Canaan dog- white with tan head and tail, white wings- lesbian- mate: Diana- aunt of Momo- Tags: Diana

The tan headed and tailed dog nodded as she looked at her mate. She was so glad she'd met her, so glad they'd decided to be mates and all that. "Do you...ever want to adopt any pups that end up here?" she asked. It wasn't a sudden question, just maybe not a good one since they were older...Then again, they wouldn't age anymore up here. She'd taken in and raised Momo, and she wanted to do that kind of thing again.

Momo- m- 2 y- Akita Jindo- homosexual- crush: Hajime- SO is open but likely to be Hajime- adoptive aunt- Tags: Hajime, Tasha

The pretty light red and white male smiled a canine smile at Hajime. He focused those sectoral heterochromatics on the pup mostly, now. "You wouldn't be a bother, we're kind of new here too. It would be good to stick together," he said to her, then looked to the group again. "Well...two of those look pretty young, they never really got to experience the world. They're happy here because they didn't get to do much there."

Pleumm- f- 8 y- Thai Ridgeback- black with brown eyes and black wings- Bi- mate: Salami- son Perth and three living offspring- Tags: Salami

The brown eyed black short haired dog nodded as she looked at her mate. "You're right, we shouldn't really think on it too much anymore." She looked to where Perth and Dandelion were, and smiled a canine smile. "Looks like Perth has made a new friend," she said. She was happy for her son, and if it became something more she wouldn't mind. She knew her son liked boys, since he'd already been four when they'd passed.

Perth- m- 4 y- Australian Kelpie x Thai Ridgeback- homosexual- crush: Dandelion- dad and mom, living siblings- Tags: parents a bit, Dandelion

The black and tan dog nodded as he looked at the other male. "I think that's quite brave of you, even if it did end up in you being here. That's not such a bad thing, though...because we wouldn't have met. If you hadn't ended up here, you and I wouldn't have met today." He said this then suddenly felt warm, so he lowered his gaze for a couple moments. He then looked up again after a bit of time there.

Boo- genderfluid (m more often)- 5 mo- Aussie Mudi- ?? (Boys)- crush Viper most likely- too young for mate- twin Spooky- Tags: Spooky/Turbo and Badger

The semi fluffy white and minimally blue merle tri pup yawned. The blue and brown eyed pup wasn't really tired, but still yawned a bit. They shook their head, and looked from Turbo to the other pup now. "You're... name is Badger?" he asked, tilting his head as he did so. "That's a cool name," he said, then glanced to Turbo once more. "I don't know...I think I definitely need more practice," they said.

Spooky- genderfluid (f more often)- 5 mo- Aussie Mudi- ?? (Pan)- crush could be Tasha- too young for mate- Twin Boo- Tags: Boo/Turbo and Badger

The semi fluffy black furred one looked at the newcomer, then to Turbo. They hadn't met Badger yet, or Turbo before this, for that matter. They shook their head, saying "Yeah...I'm pretty good at it." They weren't bragging, since they were still just a pup, but they were better at flying than Boo. She glanced to Badger, and said "My name is Spooky. Boo and I were born on Halloween," she then said.

Tero- genderfluid- 4 y- Baengkaew- medium sized fluffy white with reddish brown head and tail, white wings- males (pan?)- crush: Katsu- mate open- Tags: Katsu

They tilted their head a bit as they looked at the other dog. "Huh...interesting, but...how does that work?" they asked him. "This isn't Earth, but digging works here?" they asked him. They felt warm when he asked their name, and they said "O-Oh, I'm... Tero, what's your name?"

Henri- m- 2 y- Catahoula Leopard dog mix- golden brown fur and darker brownish spots, golden brown wings- homosexual; Kuzo- Tags: Kuzo, Honey

The CLD shook his head as he watched the male and female... He shoved dumb thoughts out of his mind, saying "Hello...my name is Henri."

(for Furry)

He then looked to the cream colored female again, and nodded at her. "Yeah, its better than having snow or rain anyway." He hadn't minded cooler days, but he didn't like snow or rain all that much...He had short hair/fur, so he'd never liked snow at all. He said "I absolutely despised snow, because of my short fur. Rain wasn't so bad, but if you stay out in it too long, at least on Earth, you can get sick."

Legacy- m- 7 (would be 8)- GSD- homoromantic ace- crush: Victor- SO- younger brother Legend, son Jenson and 3 females (all 5)- Tags: Legend/open

The male, all sweetness and lightning, twitched his big ears. His tail flicked as he stood and looked around, then he looked to his brother. The tan and black shepherd stretched dark feathered wings. He thought of his human partner, whom he'd taken a bullet for. The man had been ready to retire him, but...he had wanted to keep working. It had cost them both...but he wouldn't change a thing. He loved his human, his human loved him, and the man had Jenson as his partner now. The Shepherd male looked to his brother now.

Legend- m- 4 (would be 5)- GSD- homoromantic ace- crush: Chief- SO- older brother Legacy, adopted son Mallard (2 years old)- Tags: Legacy/open

The black and tan, smaller and slender male thought of his human. The two had been in search and rescue, and he'd been shot protecting her. The sweet and soft but shy and nervous male let out a breath. Big ears twitched, and he stretched out his raven colored wings. He still hadn't gotten quite used to them...even after a whole year here. Shaking his head, he turned deeply brown eyes to his brother.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SqueakerTheBun » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:22 pm

Badger | m | 8 months | greyhound mix | bi | crush: open | Tags: Spooky, Boo, Turbo

“Ohh, gotcha. You’re right, they looked like they knew what they were doing.” He said to Turbo as he thought back to the pups flying earlier.

“If it wouldn’t be too much trouble, do you think you could you give me some pointers on flying sometime? I just got here not too long ago, and I’m still not very good..” He admitted, a little embarrassed. He supposed he could ask an older dog if needed, but he really didn’t want to burden anybody.

He turned to Boo, “Oh, really? Thanks!!” His tail thumped lightly as it wagged from the compliment.

Then the greyhound puppy listened to them talk about their flying, “I thought you both looked pretty skilled up there.” He commented.

Badger turned his attention to Spooky as they introduced themself and Boo, saying they were both born on Halloween.

“Really? That’s an awesome birthday,” He smiled, “and your names are cool too.” He added as he dug another pawful of dirt up.
SqueakerTheBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:35 am

Chaos | Young Adult | Male | Australian Cattle Dog | Tags: Lilac

Heaven? What was that? Chaos was quiet for a moment, a puzzled expression on his face. No way to go back? “Oh..” The young cattle dog sighed, ears flattening against his head. Heaven must be what Maw had referred to as the afterlife. Yeah… he figured as much. His poor boy… Chaos wondered if he would be okay without him. However, he could almost hear Rip and Snarl telling him ‘I told you so’ from there. Chaos snapped out of his thoughts, feeling his fur grow hot from embarrassment from him just standing there silently. “S-sorry I’m just processing.” Chaos apologized, forcing a soft smile. “I just turned 3 so it seems… unfair.” he continued, looking down at his paws before shaking his head. “Rude of me not to introduce myself. My name is Chaos.” The cattle dog introduced himself. “I guess I’d like a tour. Considerin’ I’ll be here for… well… ever I guess.” He chuckled nervously, tail becoming a bit more stiff.

(Repost of Chaos)

Honey | Adult | Female | Yellow Labrador | Tags: Kuzo & Henri

Honey nodded in agreement, turning her attention back to Henri. “Yes I agree. Us short furred dogs never really seem to like the snow too much.” She commented with a small chuckle, memories of snow days with her sister playing in her mind. “Although the first time was fun.” She added, a soft smile growing on her face. “I will admit I do miss the rain every now and then. Just because I miss jumping in the rain puddles.” Honey commented, thinking back to the giant mud puddle that would form just outside her doggy door back on Earth.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me