ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ - roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ - roleplay

Postby oceanz » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:23 am

Chaos | Young Adult | Male | Australian Cattle Dog | Tags: Lilac

Across the field from him, in a patch of flowers, a dog he had never seen before was basking in the sun. Chaos tilted his head in curiosity, he had never seen this breed of dog before. Maybe she would know where they were so he could go home. The thought of seeing his boy again made Chaos’s tail begin to wag softly. The red cattle dog trotted across the field, becoming increasing anxious the closer he got to the other dog. “H-hello ma’am?” Chaos greeted the older female, trying to keep his voice soft. “I was wondering if you happen to know where exactly we are. Did we get dumped?” Chaos asked, sitting down a decent distance away from Lilac. He began to scratch his ear as he continued, “if we’re at the dump spot then it’s not too far from the farm. I can get there easy.”

Honey | Adult | Female | Yellow Labrador | Tags: Kuzo & Henri

Honey saw movement out of the corner of her eye and turned to see Kuzo sprinting after some birds. The Labrador giggled, finding a soft smile growing on her face. She rather enjoyed the young male’s energy, it was nice to see someone enjoying themselves. The Labrador got to her paws, stretching out her wings as she did so. Honey gently hopped down from her sunbathing spot, tucking her wings at her side before padding over towards Kuzo. “Enjoying yourself friend?” Honey asked with a small chuckle. She too had enjoyed chasing birds when she was alive, her and Spice had a daily routine of chasing the blue jay that lived by their house every morning. She then turned her head to another young dog that had approached, “Greetings! Beautiful day isn’t it.” Honey commented, offering Henri a smile.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:08 am

Katsu/ Male/ 4 years old/ Shikoku/ Bisexual/ Euthanized/ tags: Tero
Katsu looked up as another canine approached him. He smiled, “Hello” he returned the greeting. He looked at the bone mentioned then back at the other dog. “Oh, I found it when I was digging” he motioned to the hole he had dug. He looked back over. “What’s your name?” He asks, tilting his head in question.

Lilac / Female/ 10 years old/ Jindo/ Demisexual/ Killed by another dog/ tags: Chaos
Lilac perked up at the mention of her name. She turned, spotting a young cattle dog, seeming worried. “Dumped? No. This is heaven” she replied. It took her a moment before realizing something. “Oh! You’re new here aren’t you? I’m sorry, but there’s no way for you to go back” she told the young dog. She gave him a sympathetic smile. “I can show you around if you’d like though?” She offers, unsure how the male would react. She knew that most newcomers panicked and demanded to be directed back onto Earth. They didn’t understand that it wasn’t possible. Would this dog do the same? She expected him to.

Kuzo/ Male/ 2 years/ Pit bull/ Homosexual/ Poison/ Tags: open
Kuzo was caught of guard when another dog approached him. He dug his paws into the ground, slowing down to a stop. “Hello!” He greeted the other back. “How may I help you?” He asks, thinking the other was searching for something or had a problem they wanted to solve. “I’m Kuzo by the way, sorry for not introducing myself earlier. That was rude of me” he apologized.

Viper/ Male/ 3 months/ Belgian Malinois/ Questioning/ Suffocation: Tags: Venom
Viper chased his sister around. “I’m gonna get you!” He said as he gained speed and getting closer to his sister.

Venom / Male/ 3 months/ Belgian Malinois/ Questioning/ Suffocation: Tags: Viper
Venom ran away from her brother. She looked back and saw how close he was. “No you aren’t!” She called back, trying to speed up her pace.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DriedGrape » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:33 pm

Queen of flames wrote:
Taru - adult - Tatra Shepherd dog - female - tags: Joseph-Marie
-
She watched the others from a distance, her eyes turned toward one of the youngsters there, which seemed to be rather confused. She walked closer to her and eventually heard her latest words to herself "You're not dreaming...this is real..." she said to her in a gentle voice "This is the world after death, in other words, this is dog's heaven" she said to her. She shook her white fur a little bit "I am Taru, I have been there for a short while...I guess you're new?" she asked her.

Joeseph-Marie
    nickname; joe || female || 5 years || interacting with; Taru
    *thinking* "talking"

Joe jumped slightly as a soft voice called from behind her, with a low growl she whipped around on her paws as she prepared for a fight; however the new dog was relaxed and seemed welcoming as she introduced herself, relaxing herself Joe remained quiet processing the information she had recieved. She knew she was sick but was sure she would pull through but it seems she was wrong, now she knew why her human was so distressed; tears pricked her carmel brown eyes as she slightly lowered her head "I....I see" she murmured softly before giving her head a shake as she tried to compose her emotions "m-my name is Joeseph-Marie but feel free to call me Joe, its a pleasure to meet you Taru and thank you for informing me" Joe replied with a small smile.

MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:59 pm

Mirria- f- 12 y- Canaan dog- white with tan head and tail, white wings- lesbian- mate: Diana- aunt of Momo- Tags: Diana

The tan headed and tailed dog smiled a canine smile as she looked at her mate. She nodded her head to her, then looked around for a moment. She said "That pup over by Hajime and Momo looks new. I think those two with Turbo are also new," as she then looked over there.

Momo- m- 2 y- Akita Jindo- homosexual- crush: Hajime- SO is open but likely to be Hajime- adoptive aunt- Tags: Hajime, Tasha

The pretty light red and white male smiled a canine smile at Hajime. He nodded as he looked at him, then turned sectoral heterochromatic eyes to the pup. "I um...haven't seen any that look like you. Are you...you must be new here," he said, assuming so from how young she was. That made him feel a bit sad...and he looked around. He saw two more pups that he'd never met, not yet, with Turbo.

(going to leave this until Melody posts again)

Pleumm- f- 8 y- Thai Ridgeback- black with brown eyes and black wings- Bi- mate: Salami- son Perth and three living offspring- Tags: Perth a bit, Salami

The brown eyed black short haired dog shook her head as she looked at him. "No, no, that's not what I meant..." she said to him. "I don't think we can actually leave here, wherever here is, even though we have these wings. What are our wings even for?" she then asked him.

Perth- m- 4 y- Australian Kelpie x Thai Ridgeback- homosexual- crush: Dandelion- dad and mom, living siblings- Tags: parents a bit, Dandelion

The black and tan dog nodded as he looked at the other male. "Well, I guess it doesn't really matter who we heard each other's names from." He glanced around a moment, then shook his head. "Honestly...I don't know, we can't really tell time here...but yeah, its been a bit of time since I got here. You could have gotten here before me, yeah. My mom got here first, then my dad I think, then me. They um...went together...because he was trying to save her. Then I was kind of dumb and stayed outside too long, and I got really cold, and ended up here."

Boo- genderfluid (m more often)- 5 mo- Aussie Mudi- ?? (Boys)- crush Viper most likely- too young for mate- twin Spooky- Tags: Spooky/Turbo

The semi fluffy white and minimally blue merle tri pup nodded. The blue and brown eyed pup looked up at him, and said "Yeah...I don't think we age here. This isn't Earth, i...overheard another dog call it Heaven or something. Oh, um...yes, we're twins, and we got really sick...We were adopted together, and we both got sick with something. We ended up here not too much later," they said, and they'd ended up here only recently.

Spooky- genderfluid (f more often)- 5 mo- Aussie Mudi- ?? (Pan)- crush could be Tasha- too young for mate- Twin Boo- Tags: Boo/Turbo

The semi fluffy black furred one nodded as well, tail wagging a bit. "Well then...I'll just have to do more flying, and get better at it." She wasn't sure shed ever be able to actually get all the way to the top of the tree. She wasn't a large dog, after all, but it wasn't like she was teeny tiny either.

Tero- genderfluid- 4 y- Baengkaew- medium sized fluffy white with reddish brown head and tail, white wings- males (pan?)- crush: Katsu- mate open- Tags: Katsu

They tilted their head a bit as they looked at the other dog. "Huh...interesting, but...how does that work?" they asked him. "This isn't Earth, but digging works here?" they asked him. They felt warm when he asked their name, and they said "O-Oh, I'm... Tero, what's your name?"

Henri- m- 2 y- Catahoula Leopard dog mix- floppy eared brown eyed dog with golden brown fur and darker brownish spots, golden brown wings- homosexual; Kuzo- Tags: Kuzo, Honey

The CLD shook his head as he watched the male and female... He shoved dumb thoughts out of his mind, saying "Hello...my name is Henri. He then looked to the cream colored female, nodding at her. "Oh, yes, its quite a lovely day, but...I'm not sure it ever changes here. I don't believe we have "weather" here, like rain. I'd say its always a nice day," he said, as he shook his head once more.

-new dog goes here-

-new dog goes here-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:09 pm

Taru - adult - Tatra Shepherd dog - female - tags: Joseph-Marie
-
She nodded "Nice meet you Joe, and yeah...I have seen so many confused newbies here, I feel like at least someone could say to them what's going on, and let them time to understand what that means...It's sad, but whatever you left behind in the world of living, you can't turn back after coming here..." she said to her.

Dandelion -adult - Basenji - male - crush on Perth - tags: Perth
-
He sat down and looked at him "It must be nice to have a family in here even if dead...I see you froze to death" he said wanting to ask why didn't he look for shelter when still alive to survive, but he decided not to ask that "I was stupid too as I didn't flee away even if I had chances to do that...I was attacked by group of street rats...pack of streets dogs if you didn't know" he said to him.

Nanami - adult - Saarloos wolfdog - female - tags: Carita
-
She looked at the Bernese mountain dog approving her, her ears moving as she listened to her mumbling "Doing? What could we do, we're dead. We don't need to sleep, or eat or anything to keep us alive because we're not alive..." she said to her. She then shook her head "Sorry...I am just angry because of the reason I am here now...I can't understand...why? I had still some plans..." she said lowering her head down with a sigh "What am I supposed to do now?" she asked.

Turbo - Young - Dogo Argentino - male - tags: Spooky, Boo
-
He looked at them "A sickness? Yeah, I have heard about that dangerous sickness that can come as a pup, maybe you had some of those...I was being given some nasty medicines not much older than you are now...maybe so I could get that sickness so easily...so are you two wild pups?" he asked them. He looked at Boo "Heaven, yes if this is truly a heaven then there could not happen anything bad anymore..." he said.

Salami - adult - Australian Kelpie - male - mate is Pleumm - tags: Pleumm
-
He looked at her with a sight "I think those wings are like a reminder that we're dead, even if we may be alive in here now we are still dead to those who are still alive....maybe we can't get back living because of those wings, and there is no way to anyone to turn back alive after dead" he said to her. He was silent for a moment "and don't blame about yourself about this, none of use didn't know this could happen, at least our alive pups has a long and happy life I hope" he said to her then pushes his nose to his forehead.

Tasha - Pup - Kishu inu - female - tags: Hajime, Momo
-
She looked at the two dogs one after another, and she lowered her head and ears a little bit as she heard the Hajime's respond "I see..." she murmured with a sight "I guess I am, I don't remember this place, or how I got here, I just know that I can't find my family anywhere...and why do I...you do have them as well, but why we have birds like wings? I can't get them off. Why? I don't get this, what's going on?" she started to question in confusion and a little bit of fear.

She looked at the Akita "Yes, I just arrived here...I don't know why or how I don't know anything" she said sadly "I see, you didn't see them...maybe they're not in here...so what am I supposed to do now?" she asked.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:33 am

Chaos | Young Adult | Male | Australian Cattle Dog | Tags: Lilac

Heaven? What was that? Chaos was quiet for a moment, a puzzled expression on his face. No way to go back? “Oh..” The young cattle dog sighed, ears flattening against his head. Heaven must be what Maw had referred to as the afterlife. Yeah… he figured as much. His poor boy… Chaos wondered if he would be okay without him. However, he could almost hear Rip and Snarl telling him ‘I told you so’ from there. Chaos snapped out of his thoughts, feeling his fur grow hot from embarrassment from him just standing there silently. “S-sorry I’m just processing.” Chaos apologized, forcing a soft smile. “I just turned 3 so it seems… unfair.” he continued, looking down at his paws before shaking his head. “Rude of me not to introduce myself. My name is Chaos.” The cattle dog introduced himself. “I guess I’d like a tour. Considerin’ I’ll be here for… well… ever I guess.” He chuckled nervously, tail becoming a bit more stiff.

Honey | Adult | Female | Yellow Labrador | Tags: Kuzo & Henri

“Well delightful to meet you Henri. I’m Honey.” The Labrador said with a friendly smile. She looked around, taking a deep content breath before turning back to face Henri. “I agree, but that’s what I think is the most beautiful part. It’s always a nice day.” Honey replied, wagging her tail softly. “I never liked the rain or snow back there, it’s nice to always have good weather.” Honey then turned to look at Kuzo, offering the male a soft smile. “Do you ever want to catch the birds? Or do you find the most fun in the chase?” Honey asked, tilting her head out of curiosity.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SqueakerTheBun » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:28 am

Badger | m | 8 months | greyhound mix | bi | crush: open | Tags: Spooky, Boo, Turbo

The tall puppy caught a glimpse of 3 other puppies seemingly practicing flying. Badger extended his own pearlescent white wings in a stretch, giving them a light flutter. He’d only been in heaven for a short while, so he didn’t know how to fly yet.

He made up his mind and bound over to the small group. He waited patiently for the puppies to notice him, before sitting down and introducing himself a bit awkwardly.

“Hi, I’m Badger — were you guys practicing flying?”
SqueakerTheBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:23 am

Mirria- f- 12 y- Canaan dog- white with tan head and tail, white wings- lesbian- mate: Diana- aunt of Momo- Tags: Diana

The tan headed and tailed dog smiled a canine smile as she looked at her mate. She nodded her head to her, then looked around for a moment. She said "That pup over by Hajime and Momo looks new. I think those two with Turbo are also new," as she then looked over there.

Momo- m- 2 y- Akita Jindo- homosexual- crush: Hajime- SO is open but likely to be Hajime- adoptive aunt- Tags: Hajime, Tasha

The pretty light red and white male smiled a canine smile at Hajime. He nodded as he looked at him, then turned sectoral heterochromatic eyes to the pup.

(For Melody)

He looked to the pup, saying "Maybe...maybe they're here and just haven't wanted to interact with anyone. Otherwise...I guess they aren't here. You could... stay with us if you want to," he then offered her. "Um...if Hajime is okay with that," he then quickly said.

Pleumm- f- 8 y- Thai Ridgeback- black with brown eyes and black wings- Bi- mate: Salami- son Perth and three living offspring- Tags: Perth a bit, Salami

The brown eyed black short haired dog nodded as she looked at her mate. "Yeah, there's definitely no way to go back to being alive. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a place like this because no one would ever truly be dead." She shook her head a couple times. She then stretched her wings, before folding them against herself once more. "It's kind of nice having wings though, since I've always wanted to fly." She glanced around a moment, then looked at him. She nodded and said "I know...its not either of our faults but I still feel bad sometimes."

Perth- m- 4 y- Australian Kelpie x Thai Ridgeback- homosexual- crush: Dandelion- dad and mom, living siblings- Tags: parents a bit, Dandelion

The black and tan dog nodded as he looked at the other male. "I did, yeah, I froze to death..." he said, not really wanting to think about it. He'd run outside and he stayed out there for too long. His humans had forgotten he was out there...but he couldn't really blame them. Shaking his head, he looked to the other male once more. He said "Oh, that's horrible...why would they attack you? Were you owned by humans, or...were they just really mean dogs?" he asked. He shook his head as he tried to think of why they would have done that.

Boo- genderfluid (m more often)- 5 mo- Aussie Mudi- ?? (Boys)- crush Viper most likely- too young for mate- twin Spooky- Tags: Spooky/Turbo and Badger

The semi fluffy white and minimally blue merle tri pup nodded. The blue and brown eyed pup looked up at him, and said "No, no, we had a home. We just...got sick from other dogs, because they wanted to take us out to get socialized. I guess there's shots or something puppies need. We hadn't gotten them yet, so...we got sick..." He shook his head a couple times, then looked to the new dog that approached.

Spooky- genderfluid (f more often)- 5 mo- Aussie Mudi- ?? (Pan)- crush could be Tasha- too young for mate- Twin Boo- Tags: Boo/Turbo and Badger

The semi fluffy black furred one let her sibling answer, seeing as he already was doing so. she looked to see two other siblings were playing. She then saw two larger males and what might be a female pup. She jumped a bit as another young dog came over... She stared at the long legged one, wondering if he was another puppy too. They nodded and said "We were...but I'm done for today."

Tero- genderfluid- 4 y- Baengkaew- medium sized fluffy white with reddish brown head and tail, white wings- males (pan?)- crush: Katsu- mate open- Tags: Katsu

They tilted their head a bit as they looked at the other dog. "Huh...interesting, but...how does that work?" they asked him. "This isn't Earth, but digging works here?" they asked him. They felt warm when he asked their name, and they said "O-Oh, I'm... Tero, what's your name?"

Henri- m- 2 y- Catahoula Leopard dog mix- golden brown fur and darker brownish spots, golden brown wings- homosexual; Kuzo- Tags: Kuzo, Honey

The CLD shook his head as he watched the male and female... He shoved dumb thoughts out of his mind, saying "Hello...my name is Henri."

(for Furry)

He then looked to the cream colored female again, and nodded at her. "Yeah, its better than having snow or rain anyway." He hadn't minded cooler days, but he didn't like snow or rain all that much...He had short hair/fur, so he'd never liked snow at all. He said "I absolutely despised snow, because of my short fur. Rain wasn't so bad, but if you stay out in it too long, at least on Earth, you can get sick."

Legacy- m- 7 (would be 8)- GSD- homoromantic ace- crush: Victor- SO- younger brother Legend, son Jenson and 3 females (all 5)- Tags: Legend/open

The male, all sweetness and lightning, twitched his big ears. His tail flicked as he stood and looked around, then he looked to his brother. The tan and black shepherd stretched dark feathered wings. He thought of his human partner, whom he'd taken a bullet for. The man had been ready to retire him, but...he had wanted to keep working. It had cost them both...but he wouldn't change a thing. He loved his human, his human loved him, and the man had Jenson as his partner now. The Shepherd male looked to his brother now.

Legend- m- 4 (would be 5)- GSD- homoromantic ace- crush: Chief- SO- older brother Legacy, adopted son Mallard (2 years old)- Tags: Legacy/open

The black and tan, smaller and slender male thought of his human. The two had been in search and rescue, and he'd been shot protecting her. The sweet and soft but shy and nervous male let out a breath. Big ears twitched, and he stretched out his raven colored wings. He still hadn't gotten quite used to them...even after a whole year here. Shaking his head, he turned deeply brown eyes to his brother.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ - 003

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:48 am

Diana - 14 years - female - Lithuanian Hound - mate: Mirria - location: meadow - tags: Mirria
    She followed her mate's gaze, catching sight of the little Kishu Inu with Hajime and Momo. Then at a pair of Aussie Mudis with Turbo... and now a young Greyhound pup. Their ranks were surely growing. "It seems like they're okay for now. I'm sure we can help them if they need," Diana mused. "So far, it seems like they're more comfortable with dogs their own age."

Carita - 4 years - female - Bernese Mountain Dog - crush: open - location: mountains - tags: Nanami
    She dipped her head lower, feeling slightly chastised and scolded by the harsh words of the Wolfdog. Then she saw the other dog lower her own head, as if in defeat. Carita raised her head up slightly, cocking it to one side. "Why... I guess we can do anything. You're right that we don't eat or sleep anymore, but that means we're not limited to that. What's something that you wanted to do? I mean... while you were alive."

Luciano - 3 years - male - Brazilian Tracker - crush: open - location: forest - tags: open
    The forest was not a place he was used to, but it was one he now called home. After losing his life almost a year ago, he found that he loved Heaven, similar to most. Luciano could now be carefree, unworried about little trifles such as disease and death. Not one part of him missed being alive, as he inhaled the scent of pine.

Hajime - 2 years - male - Kishu Ken - crush: Momo - location: meadow - tags: Momo & Tasha
    He cocked his head to one side, pity in his gaze as he looked down upon the pup. Although, he couldn't help but see himself reflected inside of her, in a way. "Um... yeah I guess that would be okay. Would you like to stay with us?" Hajime asked, echoing Momo's words. Then, on an afterthought, he added just for safe measures, "We aren't really doing anything and we're kinda new too. So... then I'm not really sure what we can show you, I guess."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SqueakerTheBun » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:49 am

Badger | m | 8 months | greyhound mix | bi | crush: open | Tags: (mostly Spooky), Boo, Turbo

He prodded at the ground with his paw idly, looking a little disappointed.

“Oh, okay..” He answered the black pup. He still wasn’t really sure how to interact with the other dogs here. Badger sat there, a small hole forming where his paws were instinctively digging.

“So, what’s your name?” He asked quietly to the little black puppy, attempting to start up a conversation. He poked his nose into the growing dirt hole briefly.
SqueakerTheBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me