Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) RP Thread

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) RP Thread

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:57 am

Arathorn | Lead fire element | male | 8 years | Grimshade | tags: Calfix, hunters
[πŸ”₯]
He looked at Calfix "You could not be using your powers to hunting, as long you don't use it to drown the prey...I could not use mine, as we don't want crispy burnt deer" he said with a smile. He also could hurt the others, or start a forest fire if he used his fire powers recklessly. He looked at the place Calfix showed them "Do you think there could be more prey animals now when our old lands are mostly empty now and we're living in this one spot..." he said flicking his tail a little bit.

Raine | Hunter | female | 3 years | Ambermoon | tags: Yuki, Calfix, Razor, Arathorn
[πŸ”₯]
She followed the others nodding to Yuki "Yeah you have a point we could try different places every time, maybe we could try to hunt further away too, which is harder to bring the prey back, but that could still be better than no prey at all" she said to them. She looked at Arathorn "Do you think what happened to our old lands? Could they just stay unused or could they become like a home place to loners and other animals?" she started to wonder.

Aspen | Healer | female | 4 years | Silverleaf | tags: Renier, Pandora, Hailey
[β˜€οΈ]
She looked at them "Pandora, you could eat a little bit more thought, you're too skinny for a possible many pups, you could eat as much you can...now to get weight enough to have energy for the possible birthing when that happens" she said to her. Her ears turned to Hailey "Oh Hailey, maybe you could help me out...I could need to collect some herd on Silverleaf old lands and I need someone to accompany me, if you're free then maybe you could?" she asked her.

Jeckyll | Fighter | male | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Silver, Tundra, Reapernight
[πŸŒ‘]
He shook his head "Well excuse me, that bonehead like me just gave you the kick you seriously needed" he told them with sight "So be pleased" he told them. He looked around for a moment as they walked toward the spot they were going to, the walk felt like forever, but he didn't mind.

Charm | Watcher | female | 5 years | Dawnstone | tags: Winter
[β˜€οΈ]
She listened to them speaking, and her ears dropped down when Junior mentioned the death berries his father gave to his siblings only because they were not strong enough. Her eyes turned to Winter, wondering if he knew about that, likely he didn't it could not be twice for the father to give death berries under other eyes, did he maybe give them in secretly and Junior just seemed to see that and figured it out.

Nanook Jr | Pup | male | 5 months | Frostdrop | tags: Stormy, Winter, (Charm)
[πŸŒ‘]
He looked at the lead, not even blinking his eyes, his ears flicked over to Stormy too as he spoke "I know my mother loved me, you have no idea how many times she told me that..." he said "But there is no way my father abandoned me, he said he could never leave me, because I was his best...best...copy" he said then got silently "so I was not enough for him after all...but how I am still alive? He gave death berries to my siblings because they were weak on his eyes..." he murmured in silence.

Aiyana | Lead nature element | female | 5 years | Ambermoon | tags: Bray, John, Ark
[πŸ€]
She looked at Ark "I already told Bray I do agree with her idea, about this fighter talk" she said to the shadow elemental. She thought that the idea could not be a problem for the three other leads, she didn't see either of them as war lovers, so why would they not agree on that idea "So when are you going to have that meeting then? When they're back or mostly after they've eaten, I know the most wolves are more aggressive when hungry" she said.

Razor | male | hunter | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Yuki, Calfix, Raine, Arathorn
[πŸ€]
He watched the place Calfix bought them into "Hmm this is a good place to find many prey, the water seemed to be still moving even for the cold weather" he mentioned as he watched the place.

Fury | male | fighter | 3 years | Grimshade | tags: Zen
[πŸŒ‘]
He nodded "Yeah I do understand your point, I have not yet figured out what is going on in here, why did we need to get together and why did those six have some weird powers...I don't really understand that, it doesn't make sense to me at all..." he said with a sigh. He walked away to the healer's den "Myabe everyone is afraid of those powers? That's why they don't say anything about what they maybe think about this all...I don't see many others agreeing this either" he said to him.

Hailey | female | scout | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Renier, others
[β˜€οΈ]
She blinked her eyes "Well yeah I've heard you did something stupid, but as long you're fine then it's alright, take your time to get better, don't worry about it now" she said to him "I will figure something out by myself" she told him. She looked at Pandora with a nod then turned to Aspen "To Silverleaf? Oh okay, I don't mind joining you to get there to have whatever you need to have" she responded to the healer.

Titan | male | elder | 10 years | Silverleaf | tags: open
[πŸŒͺ]

Astral | female | loner | 7 years | Ambermoon | tags: Kyla
[🌊]
She perked her ears and looked to the she-wolf watching the deer, still staying near her boar just in case, but she didn't think the other she-wolf could be a threat as she herself had bigger prey herself already "I have no interest in bothering you, I had what I wanted and I have someone who still needs me so I am not going to bother you" she spoke up to the she-wolf. She took a look around and then sniffed to make sure the other wolf was alone, she didn't have any scent anywhere close so she thought she could be alone.

Vixen | female | loner pup | 10 month | Ambermoon | tags: Fox
[πŸ”₯]
She looked up at her brother when he jumped into the air "That's risky, but it makes you easy to win too" she said as she dodged it and jumped to his back, biting his ears a little bit.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:55 pm

I should probably stop doing this...but wanted to post Winter]

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Charm, Nanook Jr and Stormy

The smaller and slender white wolf nosed and nudged at Stormy a bit. He made a low sound of what must be anger...when Junior spoke of his father. "He did...what?" he growled, then looked to Stormy. The other pup had whimpered and crouched down a bit. He sighed and calmed himself, at least a little, but he was so angry after hearing that. He looked to Junior once more, and nodded at him. "You don't have to worry about him anymore, and... I'm sorry about your siblings..." He moved his head towards the pup. He wanted to show him a little affection and comfort, but paused. If the pup wanted such, he'd move towards Winter, and if not...Winter would let it be.

Tundra- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Scout- pansexual panromantic- SO: Silver- mate: open- wants some pups- missing parents, Breeze and Winter- Tags: Silver, Jeckyll, Reapernight

The white wolf twitched her ears, flicking her tail as they continued to walk. She made a surprised sound as well...then let out a breath. "Well, since Jeckyll is being so forward here, or telling us to be...yes. I'd love to be your mate, if you're ready for that." She felt like he was, it just seemed he'd been worried about her feelings. She'd already told him she'd liked him for awhile, so he had nothing to actually worry about.

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Watcher- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Jule

The gray, white, and reddish brown she wolf said "You could...be like a second mother to Stormy." She then realized what she'd just said and gasped. "I-I, I mean!" she yelped, but then cut herself off. Well, that had just slipped out, so...should she just tell the other how she felt? Her heart hammered in her chest, but she took a deep breath. "I um...really like you, Jule..." she said, then trailed off once more.

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Nanook Jr, Winter, Charm

The smaller and slender off white and grayish and darker pup yipped. He wagged his tail a bit, as his uncle showed some affection. The two adults were then focusing on Nanook Jr, so he did too. He whimpered, crouching too, when his uncle got angry. "You...you're father poisoned your siblings?" he asked Nanook Jr. That was horrible..so horrible..but Winter said they didn't have to worry about Nanook anymore.

Pandora- f- 4 years- previous pack: Dawnstone- hunter (heavily pregnant though)- bi- mate: Renier- pups: two, she's one month and a couple weeks so its close (Quinn is my boy)- Titan (black phase) x Heather (golden brown) : gray and black phase siblings- Tags: Renier, Aspen, Hailey

The black phase she wolf with the white toes tilted her head as she looked at her mate. She wondered what he wanted to ask. "Isn't that great? We'll get to meet them soon," she said to him. She reached out to try and nuzzle at him a bit, and flicked her tail.

She nodded as she looked at Aspen, though sighed a bit as well. "I haven't... really been that hungry, so I think its a smaller litter since they have something to do with it. More pups would make the mother more hungry, right? I'm honestly wanting only a couple pups this first litter anyway." She then looked at Hailey, smiling a canine smile at her. Before looking to Aspen as well as Renier once more.

-Quinn will go here-

John- m- 3 y- Ambermoon- Lead Light Elemental- hetero; Raine- mate open- no pups- Jess (sister), two pups- Tags: Ark, Bray and Aiyana

The short furred, handsome golden-brown/'dirty blonde' male glanced to Aiyana. He then looked to Bray and Ark once more. He nodded as the male spoke, saying "Yeah, that's true...not every wolf might be happy. It might not be as easy as a simple apology, not for some of them." He then nodded once more, as the two spoke. "I'm definitely onboard for this idea, though, so we'll talk to Arathorn and Winter when we can, and Calfix."

Jess- f- 5 y- Ambermoon- Healer- Pan demi; Errol if the person comes back, Kyla, Hailey a bit- mate: Nyxx (missing), open again- pups: Ettore and Skye- John (brother)- Tags: pups, Firestorm, Lily, Lykos

The semi fluffy red and darker female now definitely noticed the two pups. She said "O-Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to scare you...and I was talking to the other wolf. You two...are you out here alone though?" she tried to ask them. She felt worry that there were two pups out here that might be all alone. She then yelped a moment later, as Skye ran over to the two. "Skye!" she barked, then looked down at Ettore and sighed, glad he was good at least. She sighed and shook her head, then tried to see where the other adult wolf was.

Ettore (guardian)- m- 3 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, homosexual as adult; Fox, maybe Lykos- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, sister- Tags: family, Firestorm, Lily, Lykos

The silver almost white minimal gray and black pup stared. The smaller and slender one's blue and brown eyes now saw the two pups there. Unlike his sister, he didn't trust strangers easily, not even pups. Therefore, as Skye just ran up to the two strangers, Ettore stick close to mama.

Skye- f- 3 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, lesbian in future; Lily- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, brother- Tags: family, same

The exact copy of her brother laid blue sights on the two pups she could now see. She barked and wagged her tail, running over to the two. She gave the male a look over, but was immediately drawn away by the female. Her gaze was drawn by the she pup, that was to say. She heard her mother calling to her, but ignored her for now. "Who are you two?" she asked, though mama had already done so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:36 pm

Firelight_AA wrote:
Firestorm/female/3 years/Gentle walkers/Demiromantic & ace/Feeling: Jumpy/Mentions: Lykos and Lily, Skye and Ettore/Tags: Jess
She jumped in fright as three others came o the scene and backed away while the bigger one was distracted. She couldn't tell if they were loners or pack wolves but she didn't want any trouble either way.

Reper is just vibbing lol
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:45 am

Ark|5yrs|Lead Shadow Elemental|PP -SilverLeaf|John, Bray, Aiyana
"I'd say after everyone has eaten. As you said hungry wolves are faster to become angered than full ones. John as we have this meeting you'll also take a part in it and announce that you are now the new Lead Elemental of Light. I know this might surprise everyone, but I feel some of them need to remember why it is we've come together. We have lost one of the Leaders...right under our noses. Why is still a mystery and may remain so, but it just goes to show...we need to stick together to get through whatever is going on with our world. No one is safe from this...not even those of us with powers." Ark's usual cheerful demeanor was gone as he said those words, it was a very serious matter. One he felt would need to be pressed into everyone, not to cause panic, but to make them see that they had come together for a reason. "Vera was always going off on her own even after we gathered...perhaps this was a warning..."

Bray|5yrs|Fighter|PP -AmberMoon|Aiyana, Ark, John
Bray's ears pressed against her head at Ark's last words, "I just hope those from RavenRose will be okay...there weren't many of them from the start." By far it had been easier for Bray to adjust to this since most of the wolves in their combined pack were those from AmberMoon.

Zen|4yrs|Fighter|PP -GrimShade|Fury
A low growl rumbled from Zen, "Well I know a certain one has no issues using his power to overpower others and try and put them in their place." Zen would swear up and down that Ark used his powers against him in their little scuffle. There was no way Zen would have lost so easily! NONE! "What bothers me is the fact Arathorn seems just fine with all of this! Those of us in Grimshade took the most losses!" Zen was being rude and selfish, he knew better than this. A lot of wolves were lost in their wars, but still, his inner rage was not stated. The need to get revenge for his siblings wouldn't settle down.

Calfix|5yrs|Lead Water Elemental|PP -DawnStone|Yuki, Raine, Razor, Arathorn
Calfix shrugged, "I was still trying to gain full control over my powers and I was hunting by myself. I wanted to try and be of more help to my pack, but I ended up ruining a good meal. Lesson learned on that account. However, I have found other ways to use my powers. They are very good for catching fish!" Calfix stated feeling a bit proud of it.

Yuki|4yrs|Hunter|PP -FrostDrop|Raine, Calfix, Razor, Arathorn
"Fish, well I guess if we are ever unable to find something decent we know we can turn to the waters." She glanced at Raine, "If we do end up needing to trek farther for hunting then taking a few fighters with us would likely be a good idea. The further the hunt, the more risk we'd have at not making it back thanks to other predators."

Silver|5yrs|Healer|PP -RavenRose|Tundra, Jeckyll, Reapernight
Silver chuckled, shaking his head at Jeckyll slightly, who would have thought Jeckyll would be the one to urge him forward? If anything he expected the wolf to grumble about trusting someone from another pack far too quickly. "Then I'll be in your care from now on, Tundra. I'll be sure to do my best for you and even if for some reason our combined packs all fall apart I'll follow you wherever you wish to go!" He said, feeling the strange pressure on his chest lift in an instant, his tail wagged slightly. He had a mate! He had a gorgeous mate!

Jule|5yrs|Watcher|PP -DawnStone|Breeze
Jule froze staring at Breeze, "W-what?" Her fur felt warm, almost hot even despite the cool air around them. Her mind raced with how to respond, what was she feeling, Jule had never fully thought about a relationship. Sure she toyed with the idea often in her mind, even longed for it. And she did find Breeze to be a wonderful female. However, taking a mate wasn't one of her main thoughts, perhaps it had been the fear weighing in the back of her mind. That opening her heart fully to anyone would backfire, that she'd lose them... "I'm sorry...I mean...I'm not rejecting you...I just I guess I never truly thought about having a mate. You are lovely though, Breeze. So don't be fully disheartened. Could you give me a bit of time to think about it? Besides before possibly becoming Stormy's second mother...we'd also want to talk to him about it." She hoped she wasn't hurting Breeze by saying this, she just wasn't sure if she was ready. Or was one ever ready? She didn't know...

Renier|4yrs|Scout|PP -DawnStone|Pandora, Aspen, Hailey
Renier nodded, "It is wonderful, I can't wait to meet them!" He nodded, "I agree...a smaller litter for the first time would be better, especially since we are all still trying to settle in together as one big pack. But if you have a bunch then I'll have one of the hunters help me in my hunting endeavor next time, while you nurse them! I won't allow anyone to claim you and our pups are a burden to this pack!!!" He watched Aspen and Hailey for a moment. "Maybe take Bray with you..." He said as an afterthought, "I mean out of the fighters I've met she seems to be the nicest one. Having some more power fight power with you might be a good idea. That's all. But I'll leave that up to you two!"

Fox|10mnths|Loner|PP -AmberMoon|Vixen
It backfired, of course, it did. He hit the ground with a thud and then Vixen was on top of him in seconds biting his ear "Ow...ow...ow okay! You win!" He cried even though she wasn't actually hurting him. He hoped he could catch her by surprise, a sneak attack! Fighting wasn't his strong suit, it never had been, he was pretty sure his sister would always win, but he could still give it a shot each time. He was simply a playful soul, he wanted to venture about. Sitting still for too long was a problem for him.

Kyla|4yrs|Loner|PP -N/A|Astral
Kyla sighed, it was a major relief to hear, as she did have bigger prey the wolf could easily decide to try and steal it from her. "Glad to hear that...if we cross paths again I hope it can be just a smooth as this. I will protect my children at all costs..." Letting another loner know she had pups could be considered risky, but from the sounds of it this female also had pups or at least a pup that she needed to keep safe. She doubted the female would try anything. She grabbed the deer, before starting to drag it back in the direction she'd left Lykos and Lily. Hoping they had listened and not found themselves trouble.

Lily|8mnths|Loner|PP -GrimShade|Lykos, FireStorm, Jess, Ettore, Skye
Lily was surprised by the younger pup bounding towards them without fear. Her tag wagged slightly, it'd been forever since they had other pups to play with despite their older age, Lily had always wanted more companions to play with and Lykos was the same."My name is Lily and this is my brother Lykos! What's your name?"

Lykos|8mnths|Loner|PP -GrimShade|Lily, FireStorm, Jess, Ettore, Skye
He had to admit a part of him wanted to let his guard down, but he would stay guarded if his sister let her guard down. He stared at the female who asked if they were alone, "No! Kyla went to go get us food...she asked us to stay but...we...we didn't listen...We wanted to try and surprise her by getting food by ourselves..." He didn't know about the other adult wolf either, it was Kyla though, he really shouldn't have insisted they leave to go hunting on their own. It had been stupid...would they be able to make it back to their original meeting point? What would happen if Kyla arrived and they were gone...what had they done!
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:53 am

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Charm, Nanook Jr and Stormy

The smaller and slender white wolf nosed and nudged at Stormy a bit. He made a low sound of what must be anger...when Junior spoke of his father. "He did...what?" he growled, then looked to Stormy. The other pup had whimpered and crouched down a bit. He sighed and calmed himself, at least a little, but he was so angry after hearing that. He looked to Junior once more, and nodded at him. "You don't have to worry about him anymore, and... I'm sorry about your siblings..." He moved his head towards the pup. He wanted to show him a little affection and comfort, but paused. If the pup wanted such, he'd move towards Winter, and if not...Winter would let it be.

Tundra- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Scout- pansexual panromantic- mate: Silver- wants some pups- missing parents, Breeze and Winter- Tags: Silver, Jeckyll, Reapernight

The white wolf twitched her ears, listening for anything around them. She flicked her tail rapidly, more like she was wagging it now. She yipped a giggle, saying "Then...we're mates," and smiled a canine smile at him. "Oh...I'm so happy," she said to him, then looked back at the others a moment. Shaking her head, she looked forward again. She stopped her tail wagging, and looked around as they walked.

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Watcher- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Jule

The gray, white, and reddish brown she wolf said "I, I, um...yeah, that's...that's fine. You can have as much time as you need to think about it." She then nodded, as the other she wolf said they'd have to talk to Stormy. "Oh, yes...we would have to talk to Stormy too," she said. She didn't mention he already really liked Jule at this point. Breeze didn't think her son would have anything against the idea. Shaking her head, she lowered her gaze to her paws a moment. She then looked back up, saying "I'm glad its not an outright rejection though."

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Nanook Jr, Winter, Charm

The smaller and slender off white and grayish and darker pup yipped. He wagged his tail a bit, as his uncle showed some affection. The two adults were then focusing on Nanook Jr, so he did too. He whimpered, crouching too, when his uncle got angry. "You...you're father poisoned your siblings?" he asked Nanook Jr. That was horrible..so horrible..but Winter said they didn't have to worry about Nanook anymore.

Pandora- f- 4 years- previous pack: Dawnstone- hunter (heavily pregnant though)- bi- mate: Renier- pups: two, she's one month and a couple weeks so its close (Quinn is my boy)- Titan (black phase) x Heather (golden brown) : gray and black phase siblings- Tags: Renier, Aspen, Hailey

The black phase she wolf with the white toes nodded as she looked at Aspen, though sighed a bit as well. "I haven't... really been that hungry, so I think its a smaller litter since they have something to do with it. More pups would make the mother more hungry, right? I'm honestly wanting only a couple pups this first litter anyway." She then looked at Hailey, smiling a canine smile at her.

She yipped a giggle, as she looked at her handsome mate and nodded. She said "Of course, no one is going to claim I or the pups are a burden. I know, if any wolf thought they were so brave and cool doing that, you'd defend me though." She knew some actually might...They weren't all friends here, some of the others didn't seem happy about joining together. She shook her head at the thought of that. She then nodded and said "Oh, yes, Bray is very nice. She's a great fighter but she's also very nice, so she'd be great to have along."

-Quinn will go here-

John- m- 3 y- Ambermoon- Lead Light Elemental- hetero; Raine- mate open- no pups- Jess (sister), two pups- Tags: Ark, Bray and Aiyana

The short furred, handsome golden-brown/'dirty blonde' male nodded. It was true, they did feel aggressive when they ate for whatever reason. Even he'd felt this way at times, though tried not to. He didn't think his sister did, and in fact she'd let others eat before her. Shaking his head, he looked at Ark, Bray, and Aiyana once more. He nodded and said "For sure, for sure, we need to explain." He then let out a small sighing of breath at the mention of lost leaders. The only one he really thought of was Veratrum... He nodded at the other male, then asked "What if... they panic when they learn she's gone? I know I'm here now, but what if it causes some sort of panic telling them?"

Jess- f- 5 y- Ambermoon- Healer- Pan demi; Errol if the person comes back, Kyla, Hailey a bit- mate: Nyxx (missing), open again- pups: Ettore and Skye- John (brother)- Tags: pups, Firestorm, Lily, Lykos

The semi fluffy red and darker female looked around for the other adult. She could still smell her, she just didn't know where she was. She didn't know why this other female was out here, just watching these pups...Focusing on the pups, she moved forward just a bit. They could now likely see her, and she said "Oh, that's good. It makes me feel better, since you two don't seem to be a year old yet. Kyla? Is that your mother?" she asked, assuming so but wanting to make sure. "Well, my daughter seems to like you two. Would you mind if I came with you, just to make sure you get back safely? I'm not here to hurt anyone, I just... bring my pups out to play. There aren't really any pups where we live, not yet anyway, so I bring them out here to play. I know you two are old enough to hunt, but...you're still pups. It would just make me feel better if I made sure you get back safe. Oh...this is my son; Ettore," she then said, motioning the pup beside her.

Ettore (guardian)- m- 5 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, homosexual as adult; Fox, maybe Lykos- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, sister- Tags: family, Firestorm, Lily, Lykos

The silver almost white minimal gray and black pup stuck close to mama. The smaller and slender one's blue and brown eyes looked to the pups. When Jess moved, he had to as well or he'd end up just standing there. He didn't want to be left behind by his mama. He stared at the two pups, once they were in sight of the pups and the pups were in sight of them. When mama said his name, he said "Um...hi."

Skye- f- 5 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, lesbian in future; Lily- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, brother- Tags: family, same

The exact copy of her brother yipped a giggle, and wagged her tail a bit. "Oh! My name is Skye, like the sky up there but its spelled with an e at the end. Lily is such a pretty name!" she said with excitement. "That's... one of those white flowers in ponds, right? Or is that a waterlily?" she asked, which would basically be the same thing. Shaking her head, she said "Yeah, we're just out here to play. I'm glad we met some actual other pups though," she said. She looked to her mother, and said "Mama isn't lying, she'd never hurt another wolf unless she had to protect us."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:23 pm

π•Άπ–†π–Žπ–˜π–Šπ–—

the forest was rather quiet. something that he rarely saw and or heard anywhere of the forests he was sliding around similar to how a snake would slither it's way towards it's prey. striking the prey's precious skin, piercing and sinking the sharp fangs deep into the skin. the venom slowly moving through the bloodstream. it seemed like something bit the forest, sucking the life out of it. the soft zephyr moved through the canopy of the forest, occasionally moving his unkept pelt back and forth; adding more of a ruffled look, to say the least. the male's night black coat shook slightly as he pushed himself to the breaking point of his travels. he has been moving constantly for as long as he could remember. unfortunately, he didn't have any family to turn to. they were long gone and out of his life..that fractured family wasn't the best for him. he left for a good reason. after his mother died, he left his family and the pack that they were in, assuming the life of a loner or rogue. depends on how one would see him, since he was a rather aggressive in some aspects but he was rather docile when he first encounters certain wolves. it depended on what emotions were around the surroundings, he fed on them. the male's mind wandered straight back to the time his mother was alive, it was a rather halcyon time when she was alive. constant happiness and excitement. everything was blissful but it wasn't exactly like that. it depended on the day with every member. though, it seemed like he would carry this burden upon his shoulders for as long as he could. he wasn't ready to let go of that just yet. the grey wolf male's legs moved along the foliaged ground but he paused, taking in a deep breath of the forests for a few moments before continue on his walk. he didn't know where he was exactly going but he just continued to walk through the forest. perhaps he'd find something to eat soon...his stomach wasn't agreeing with the hunger that he felt. it was gnawing his stomach from the inside out.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:18 pm

Arathorn | Lead fire element | male | 8 years | Grimshade | tags: Calfix, hunters
[πŸ”₯]
He nodded to Calfix "Maybe we could do some practice around us leaders? I mean we could need to train our powers and using them on original wolves or anything else can be very bad, but against another wolf with powers that could not be that bad actually, I can't hit you with fire, but you sure can make a damage on me with your water..." he said as he looked to the water "So we're hunting some fish then..." he asked.

Raine | Hunter | female | 3 years | Ambermoon | tags: Yuki, Calfix, Razor, Arathorn
[πŸ”₯]
She nodded to the Yuki "Yeah you're right on that Yuki" she said as she flicked her ears to listen to the conversation between the two leads. She started to wonder what it feels like to have some special powers. She looked to Razor then "Huh?" she murmured.

Aspen | Healer | female | 4 years | Silverleaf | tags: Renier, Pandora, Hailey
[β˜€οΈ]
She looked at Pandora "Yes there are probably two to three pups...so yeah..." she said then turned to Renier as the scout spoke to them again "Bray? Uh yeah the Ambermoon fighter" she said "I don't mind too as least asking her, I do like to know all those new wolves a little bit better, even you Hailey, so maybe this could be a good opportunity for that...little girls trip" she said flicking her tail as she looked around tot he Hailey then toward the little group on the camp.

Jeckyll | Fighter | male | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Silver, Tundra, Reapernight
[πŸŒ‘]
He walked behind the two alongside the younger fighter. He was not sure why he even did that, why he wanted to make those two from rivalry packs get together like this. He shook his head a little bit maybe he was chancing, maybe being on this combo pack was not that bad after all, most of the other wolves from other packs were fine in his eyes. He didn't have anything against the Tundra as Ravenrose wolves and Frostdrop wolves were usually not an issue, it was Dawnstone or mostly Grimshade who were the biggest threats to them back then.

Charm | Watcher | female | 5 years | Dawnstone | tags: Winter
[β˜€οΈ]
She listened to them speaking, and her ears dropped down when Junior mentioned the death berries his father gave to his siblings only because they were not strong enough. Her eyes turned to Winter, wondering if he knew about that, likely he didn't it could not be twice for the father to give death berries under other eyes, did he maybe give them in secretly and Junior just seemed to see that and figured it out.

Nanook Jr | Pup | male | 5 months | Frostdrop | tags: Stormy, Winter, (Charm)
[πŸŒ‘]
He was surprised that the Frsotdrop leader didn't know "Yeah, he told them that eating those berries could get them stronger, but after eating them they got so much of pain and then got to sleep, without ever waking up...I hear my mother later on talking with my father, about those being death berries, but my father just said it was the best for them..." he said his eyes looking to the side for a while. He was silent when the lead apologies him he was not sure what to think or say, he felt like he was not yet away from his father's curse, as long that male was alive, he would come to haunt him "Thank you...for answering..." he said backing away a little bit when the lead comes closer to him. He then took a look at Stormy "If you still want to be with me, then fine, but if not then that's fine too" he said to him rather numb.

Aiyana | Lead nature element | female | 5 years | Ambermoon | tags: Bray, John, Ark
[πŸ€]
She looked at her sister "Ravenrose, are you even wondering what truly happened to those packs, most of them were not that small before unification, do you think most of them didn't want to join us together and likely left to find their own life as a one pack?" she asked in confusions. She always found it weird how small most of the former packs were "Then again it's maybe better than not everyone joined this as this could be too large to control if everyone was here" she murmured.

Razor | male | hunter | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Yuki, Calfix, Raine, Arathorn
[πŸ€]
He walked to the water and then looked there for a moment listening to the others. He flicked his ears to the side, before looking the forest part further into the water "Hey guys..." he murmured in silence "I am pretty sure I see a buck over there....on the other side" he said, getting his nose up, but sadly the wind was against of them now, it was coming to the mountains, and not catching the scent of the possible bucks on the forest.

Fury | male | fighter | 3 years | Grimshade | tags: Zen
[πŸŒ‘]
He stood out in the healer's den "If you mean Ark, his powers are not that bad then maybe Arathorn has, I mean he can do much damage with his fire powers in a short time..." he said then was silent for a bit. He took a small snarl "It's probably because he is kind of a new leader of use, it was his father who was the leader of Grimshade for many years, and I've heard rumors that it was not Arathorn who was going to become the next leader after their father it was his older brother Lupin, who suddenly disappeared and Arathorn kind of needed to take the place after his father passed away..." he said to him then "So I am not sure how much of leader we have as a leader right now..." he said in silence "I mean my father once said that Arathorn was being a omega for his past actions for a short time. and that's why their father was focused on Lupin more..." he said.

Hailey | female | scout | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Renier, others
[β˜€οΈ]
She nodded to Renier "I agree, Bray seems like a nice wolf, if she wants to join us then I am not against that" she said to the healer with another nod "Agree, so do I" she continued. She then looked to the group around the Ambermoon fighter "Hmm, hopefully, she is not middle of anything right now" she murmured mostly to herself.

Titan | male | elder | 10 years | Silverleaf | tags: open
[πŸŒͺ]

Astral | female | loner | 7 years | Ambermoon | tags: Kyla
[🌊]
She looked at her "So do I..." she said in silence. She could leave, but felt like she wanted to keep talking, she was not seen many wolves after coming in here and if this wolf had pups she could not be a threat "I am sorry to bother you, but who are you?" she asked suddenly "I know it's sudden, but I am not meet any wolves, as kind as you seemed to be right now for a while...and I was wondering...if...maybe we could work together, we both has pups to look around and...having friends could be even nice for them" she said not moving a muscle, just watching the other wolf. She then took a little bow "I am Astral, by the way" she mentioned.

Vixen | female | loner pup | 10 month | Ambermoon | tags: Fox, Kaiser
She let go of her brother's ear when he started to whine, taking a step backward, but not letting her eyes leave her brother. She shook her fur a little bit then smirked "Want to do another combat?" she asked "Maybe I will let you win this time...out of pity of course" she said with a little playful smirk. She then perked her ears up with a horrified look on her face "Uh, forget it, we better hide there is a wolf over there...and I don't know him" she said to her brother with shock at the situation.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me