⚡🌟Mystical Cats Fantasy Rp 🌟⚡(Looking for members!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

⚡🌟Mystical Cats Fantasy Rp 🌟⚡(Looking for members!)

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:33 pm

Mystical Cats Fantasy Rp

So Coyotestar speaks.."Thank you for choosing our world to play in! Now I must warn you, this isn't all magic ferrets and rainbows, with sunny skies and infinite living. There is death, there is blood, there is vengeance and drama. There is sorrow and horror. But there is also powers, heros, life, magic, love, hope and dreams. Let your powers let loose as you create tropical jungles, tend creatures to heal, having the power of everything in your very own paws. We have some rules that must be played by as well, please read before joining.

Rules Of Mystical Waters
No excessive blood, gore, torture, and no detailed birthing. Skip these bits or stick to crude detailing.
Always get permission from the owner of the owner before killing/mauling/traumatizing anyone's character.
No godplaying unless specifically permitted.
Try not to use the same names and designs. Things will end up getting confusing.
Put your charecters in the provided discussion page.
You may create your own clans and groups but do not reuse names already in. And ask first, so it can get approved.
Have whatever powers you like, limit is one though.
Questions are welcome.
If there are any arguments, report them to me. Go to the Problems page, and detail it out.

Rules For Funner Play (If you wish to participate, let me know.)

Create one character that is you. You will be referred to as them, so please try to choose, and stick with it.
Your charecter may be as mystical as you'd like. None, fully, anything between, this is for fun!

"Finished reading? Wonderful! Now you can create a charecter and join us!"

Discussion Page

Any cats not in these, has to become a rouge after the are nursed. Is that stupid Clan Code

FallsClan water themed cats
TERRITORY
Large waterfall a beautiful place to come and rest
Training Clearing Soft dirt pillow like clearing, with a willow tree hanging over it.
Sunningstone a large stone to sun yourself on
Oak Tree Best place for most prey, if you don't like fish.

StrawberryClan life themed cats
TERRITORY
Berry bushes StrawberryClan Medicine Cat's gather herbs and berries here mostly
Duck pond Place to hunt, or watch. Clans envy this one the most

WispClan ghost themed cats
TERRITORY
Normal territory though...?

Quite normal plains (what was that?)
Not so...it's fine. Perfectly normal water. Green River, borders StrawberryClan, and, I you know..it's weird..
Graveyard NOPE! HUMHUMHUMHUMMM

Coyotestar-Large gray brown tabby with olive green eyes

DarkClan the evil clan, has Redithill power :?
TERRITORY
Blank Moon Marsh: A very very creepy place, some say seriously it looks like the dark forest
Snake Patch: larged group of Snakes slithering across a dark stone. Oh.......cats bones..
Training hollow: Looks more like a zombie yard

Thunderpath: at the edge of all Clan territory. No cat yet has been brave enough to explore THAT

We need four leaders and deputies, at least five warriors, two Queens, 3 apprentices, and however many kits.

Btw, please choose your Clan in Discussion page
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡🌟Mystical Cats Fantasy Rp 🌟⚡(Looking for members!)

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:31 am

Heartswan was still asleep long after the sun rose. The deputy flank rose and fell, too exhausted for much to be done.

Moongleam-Special character's how I'm referred )

I am pacing impatiently outside the warriors den. Heartswan should've been up ages ago! She has an apprentice, for StarClan's sake! With a gusty sight. I walk into the nest she's in. "Up!" I say, batting her with a paw.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:18 am

RosieGem15 wrote::lol: :lol: Mangotail of strawberryclan 4 you!!! :lol: :lol:

ty! Rank?

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:05 pm

I posted to the discussion thread
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PumpkinChef » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:56 pm

Hello! May I be a part of this?
PumpkinChef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me