The Prides Of The Islands{Searching For Members}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Prides Of The Islands{New and Searching For Members}

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 24, 2023 8:02 am

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- Sun/Summer pride adolescent- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger than her- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: UnknownDevine, Omenpaw and Prophecy (mentions: Ivory, King)

The pretty and slender, still smallish female thought on what he'd said. "Eggs should be fine, there's nests in trees around here." Despite being on floating islands, they still had trees. Of course, they had animals as well, as evidenced by the deer. Shaking her head, she nodded at him. "Well...of course you don't have milk, you're a boy. Maybe...maybe we can find a lioness that would." She didn't know if any of the females could actually provide it, however...so she sighed. She then looked at the deer. "Have you tried feeding her meat yet?" she asked, then realized maybe the cub had no teeth... "Ah, never mind that question...Um...maybe if you can chew up the meat small enough she'd be able to eat it," she said, but wasn't sure on that either.

Brownleaf- m- 6 y- Rouge/Fall pride King- Saffirer x Starshine- crush: X- open for mate and cubs- Tanuki shift- Tags: HauntedOrchid, Blood Moon

The larger brown male turned his gaze back to the shy or nervous HauntedOrchid. He nodded at her, and said "Well, that's good then." He stared at the shark a moment, then shook his head. "My mom told me never to go near sharks if you're injured...because it can put them in a frenzy."

(For Haunted)

He nodded to the lioness, wondering why he'd even asked. He then realized it was because he was worried for her. It would be a shame to lose any member of his pride. Especially ones that still had a chance at finding a mate and starting a family. Only...she was more special than that, he realized. Maybe...maybe he was developing a sort of crush on her. Shaking his head, he said "I...you can go alone if you want. Just be careful, and come back safe, okay?"

Iceheart- f- 4 y- Moon/Winter broodmother- crush: Fallenstar- mate open- cub Whitefur- icicle creation- Tags: Fallenstar, Whitefur, FlowerPetal

The white lioness shook her head as she looked at the dark furred male. She said "You...didn't offend me, that's not it." She swallowed a bit, and shook her head. She let out a small sigh, then looked at her king full on now, finally. She said "I like you. Like...I really like you," then quickly looked away.

Whitefur- m- 1 month- Moon/Winter pride cub- crush: X- Iceheart- no power- Tags: mom, two tags same as mom (mentions: Starlight and mom)

The gray ears twitched and perked as FlowerPetal whispered. The blue eyed white cub looked to FallenStar a moment, and saw him smile. He smiled back, then glanced to FlowerPetal. He saw the big winged red butterfly, and said "It's...pretty."

He giggled and smiled as he looked up at the much bigger male. He looked between him and the lioness, his own mother. He shook his head, then nodded at their king. "Okay...that's good," he said, then began to paw at a beetle crawling across the ground.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prides Of The Islands{Searching For Members}

Postby Alpha* » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:14 am

FallenStar

He's always had a hard time reading others emotions and the lion is thankful that she's spelt it out for him. The lion watches her, eyes as wide as dinner plates at the words that leave her maw; she... she likes him? Really likes him?

They're friends. Aren't they? Is that what she means?

Fallen swallows, retracting the happy energy that thrums in his wide chest. "You don't need to be embarrassed, " is said softly, "we are pride-mates after all."

The cub says something, the cub named Whitefur, and he nods slightly in affirmation.

-----

BloodMoon

Her eyes are soft and uncertain as she regards the king, does he... want ... her to take someone? "I.. don't know who.. to.. to ask... to join me. Im.. usually solitary." Is informed, "when I hunt." Whiskers trembke slightly and her ear flicks almost like she is trying to dismiss the idea that he may care for her.

He's telling her to come back safe. As if she is someone of worth to him, or value to the pride. The pale lioness stares a moment at BrownLeaf, "I promise to come back safely," is said, "or.. um.. maybe you want to come?"

----
OmenPaw

Feeling a bit overwhelmed he swallows and tries to re-take the conversation as another cub comes over. This place can't be so bad if there's lots of cubs, like him and ProphecyPaw, right? "Hello," is said to BeePaw as he swallows against his nerves.

Then he takes a breath, "well... ive.. been feeding her grubs and... and eggs." He states shyly, "i.. wish.. she could have milk." Maybe there is a mother lion! Maybe they'd feed Prophecy! Heartened by the idea he smiles widely.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prides Of The Islands{New and Searching For Members}

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:55 am

Alpha: I'm going to put a mother and another cub in, just so Prophecy can have milk too]

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- Sun/Summer pride adolescent- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger than her- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: UnknownDevine, Omenpaw and Prophecy (mentions: Ivory, King)

The pretty and slender, still smallish female sighed as she saw Beepaw...Shaking her head, she nodded to the other cub. She then focused on Omenpaw and his cub. She looked over to see SunFlower and Flight, and watched them approach. "Ah, um...maybe SunFlower could help with that. I think Flight might still be drinking a bit of milk. If Prophecy nurses from her, that'll keep the milk coming. I think...I think that's how that works," she said to the male cub.

SunFlower- f- 4 years- Sun/Summer pride mother- crush: open- mate: open- cubs: Flight and will adopt Omen and Propecy (if Omen let's her do so)- Sunfall x Flowerfur- plant growth power (only sunflowers and tulips)- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, Blazefeather, others

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female purred as she nudged her son. She then looked over to see some newcomers. She smiled a bit as she looked at them. She walked over, saying "Hello there," as she looked to Blazefeather and Beepaw then the newcomers. She smiled kindly at Omenpaw. She asked "Who are you, and who's this little one? Did I hear something about needing milk?" She tilted her head as she asked the second question of them.

Flightpaw/Flight- m- one month- Sun/Summer pride cub- crush: maybe Prophecy but who knows- too young for mate- too young for cubs- male x Flowerpetal- wings and growing white flowers- Tags: mom and her tags

The lighter colored cub moved his little wings a bit. He giggled as his mom nudged at him, then he looked around too. His eyes fell on a male cub, older than him...He also saw the very small female, and felt drawn to her for some reason. He walked over, staying shyly behind his mom. Peering out from behind her, he said "H...Hi."

Brownleaf- m- 6 y- Rouge/Fall pride King- Saffirer x Starshine- crush: X- open for mate and cubs- Tanuki shift- Tags: HauntedOrchid, Blood Moon

The larger brown male turned his gaze back to the shy or nervous HauntedOrchid. He nodded at her, and said "Well, that's good then." He stared at the shark a moment, then shook his head. "My mom told me never to go near sharks if you're injured...because it can put them in a frenzy."

(For Haunted)

He noticed how soft her eyes looked in that moment. She also seemed uncertain to him, so he made a sound of reassurance to her. He nodded as she said she didn't know who to take. He sighed a bit, but told her "That's...fine." He then looked up as she spoke about him coming along. "Well...I haven't had much experience, but my mom taught me a bit of hunting. I can try and help, or just watch and make sure you don't get hurt. Then...yes, I'll go along with you."

Iceheart- f- 4 y- Moon/Winter broodmother- crush: Fallenstar- mate open- cub Whitefur- icicle creation- Tags: Fallenstar, Whitefur

The white lioness watched him as he watched her. She tilted her head a bit as she looked at him, then looked away. However, she didn't look away for long, looking back again in case he spoke. She flicked her tail and put her ears back, feeling shy for some reason now. She lowered her head a moment. She quickly raised it when he did finally speak. "Um...do you know what I'm trying to say, though?" she asked. He might be thinking she was just saying they were friends or something.

Whitefur- m- 1 month- Moon/Winter pride cub- crush: X- Iceheart- no power- Tags: mom, Fallenstar

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at them. The blue eyed white cub smiled a bit as he did so, then shook his head. He said "I want to play!" all of a sudden. He then squeaked and put a paw to his muzzle, almost as if silencing himself after that outburst.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prides Of The Islands{Searching For Members}

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:01 am

Omen and Prophecy

He squints those vibrant green eyes; why would anyone help him? Them. Why would some lioness want to feed his cub milk? Certainly none from his fathers' pride had wanted to help HIM when he was starving. And where is Prophecys' mom? The young male cub readjusts his paws and picks up the tiny albino she-cub, swallowing nervously. "A-are you s-sure that she... that she would help-p?" Is questioned around that too-soft fur.

But then there's a lioness and another male cub and he backs up a set of steps; HIS. "Hello." Is said slowly, as he'd only answered to not be rude, feeling protective of the cub he is holding- what does this cub think? Why does he stare at HIS cub? Those green eyes dart towards the broodmother and then away.

-----

BloodMoon

Her eyes widen at his acceptance and then her shoulders relax a bit; He had said yes! "Either way is fine by me," she agrees warmly- trying to convey acceptance but not exuberance. He just wants to keep the pride safe. Keep it intact. Not.. he's not interested in YOU BloodMoon, get a grip. is savagely thought to herself, even as she smiles at her paws. "Do you know how to swim?"

-----

FallenStar

The melanistic king smiles warmly, but shakes his head - as he isn't very good with emotions or social ques. "We are friends. " is agreed, not knowing that she has a crush on him. His paws are crossed infront of him, and white teeth flash in a sweet smile - he's ever been the sweet one. An ear flicks at the cubs - her cubs - outburst and he's listening for a reply.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me