The Prides Of The Islands{Searching For Members}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Prides Of The Islands{New and Searching For Members}

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:11 am

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- Sun/Summer pride adolescent- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger than her- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: UnknownDevine (mentions: Ivory, Omenpaw and his cub)

The pretty and slender, still smallish female nodded at the older female. She said "Okay," though her words were muffled as well. She hummed a small feline sound, then kept moving along. She let out a breath as Beepaw ran over...but didn't think it was her place to say anything to her about how they were moving the food.

She heard a voice call out, glancing over to see an unknown male...She also saw the two unknown cubs, with her king. She tilted her head as she watched them all. "UnknownDevine...there's an unknown male, and I think our king brought two cubs."

Brownleaf- m- 6 y- Rouge/Fall pride King- Saffirer x Starshine- crush: X- open for mate and cubs- Tanuki shift- Tags: HauntedOrchid, Blood Moon

The larger brown male turned his gaze back to the shy or nervous HauntedOrchid. He nodded at her, and said "Well, that's good then." He stared at the shark a moment, then shook his head. "My mom told me never to go near sharks if you're injured...because it can put them in a frenzy."

(For Haunted)

He watched her golden eyes look to him, and smiled a feline smile. He chuckled in delight, and flicked his tail a couple times. His ears twitched, and he noticed her ears conveying something. He smiled even more as he saw this. He purred a bit as she complimented him. "Why...thank you," he said, then wondered on something a moment. Haunted was pretty too, but she was so young...He knew BloodMoon was closer in age to him, and found himself more attracted to her. Would she want to be his? He didn't know the answer...

Iceheart- f- 4 y- Moon/Winter broodmother- crush: Fallenstar- mate open- cub Whitefur- icicle creation- Tags: Fallenstar, Whitefur, FlowerPetal

The white lioness shook her head a couple times as she looked at him. She flicked her tail a couple times, and twitched her ears. She looked to the cub(s) a moment, then quickly back to him. She noticed he seemed to be thinking, now. She shook her head, asking "What issues could it cause? I could ask Starlight's mom to look after him." She could also ask any of the others, honestly. "It's your pride too...but if you'd feel better waiting, I guess we could wait until Whitefur is a bit older, so he could join us."

Whitefur- m- 1 month- Moon/Winter pride cub- crush: X- Iceheart- no power- Tags: mom, two tags same as mom (mentions: Starlight and mom)

The gray ears twitched and perked as FlowerPetal whispered. The blue eyed white cub looked to FallenStar a moment, and saw him smile. He smiled back, then glanced to FlowerPetal. He saw the big winged red butterfly, and said "It's...pretty."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prides Of The Islands{Searching For Members}

Postby Alpha* » Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:40 pm

OmenPaw

He makes an indecisive noise in the back of his throat; he wants to back up a few steps - but the distant lionesses (hauling their kill), the king off to one side of him, and the miniscule albino cub immediately behind him has the young cub frozen. No, he HAS to protect her. Omen swallows, then scents the air - and this new lion. This... Ivory, the male lion with the birds on his shoulders.

Green eyes squint as he thinks, "you... don't smell like StoneClaw. " Is said quietly, realizing his mistake, "you don't smell like him either." There's a vague guesture towards SunShock. Is he to trust this lion? This lion who tells him his name. He's supposed to respond with his own name. "I... I'm Omen.. and this... this is my cub, Prophecy. "

----

FallenStar

The melanistic lion shuffles his wings loosely, his body radiating the heat he absorbs. "Once... a long time ago," says the llion, "i.. lost my pride. I lost my parents and siblings... I lost everything and everyone. My whole family. " Is begun slowly, blue eyes catching the red wings of the butterfly (and privately he agrees that it is pretty), "I was alone.. and then Ekali and his mate, Maroo found, then adopted me. I wasn't born with wings." He fixes those impossibly blue eyes on IceHeart, "i... at adulthood, was given my wings. And I was given the gift of healing. " It's a rare gift, one that few pride leaders think on, let alone bestow. "Ekali told me that I was to heal because I needed healing, and that i.. would be healed if I did the healing. " a pause and the great beast sighs, "I don't know if my father was right, but I do know that I don't want anyone to be hurt like I was. To be alone and unwanted for the months like I was." Fangs glitter in a soft, sad smile, "I cannot heal, I think, death." Granted, he hadn't tried to. "I'd hate for a cub to lose his mother, or a mother to lose her cub. My pride, this pride, is my family. I want you, and your son, everyone in it, to be safe. I fear... that WhiteFur could get kicked, or you trampled.... I don't want you or him hurt." .

----

BloodMoon

His purr reaches her ears and the lioness' smile grows; he has a nice purr and a nice smile and kind eyes. He isnt hard to look at, nor hard to be around... Any lioness would be lucky to be noticed by him... Most male lions aren't kind. Not in her experience.

But just because he called you pretty BloodMoon, doesn't mean he has eyes for you. is snapped by her traitorous mind, in the voices of her mother and sister and ex pride leaders. Having the heavens on your pelt is bad enough- Blood clears her throat, trying to banish her traitorous thoughts, "So, what are your plans for the evening BrownLeaf?" Is asked quietly, "I mean after daytime duties are done with. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:02 am

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- Sun/Summer pride adolescent- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger than her- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: UnknownDevine (mentions: Ivory, Omenpaw and his cub)

The pretty and slender, still smallish female nodded at the older female. She said "Okay," though her words were muffled as well. She hummed a small feline sound, then kept moving along. She let out a breath as Beepaw ran over...but didn't think it was her place to say anything to her about how they were moving the food. She heard a voice call out, glancing over to see an unknown male...She also saw the two unknown cubs, with her king. She tilted her head as she watched them all. "UnknownDevine...there's an unknown male, and I think our king brought two cubs."

(Since we're waiting...I'm going to tag Omen if that's okay)

She continued to watch the younger male over there. The king seemed to be protecting him, and some much smaller she cub. She shook her head a bit, as she saw this. She dropped the kill a moment to call "Who are you?" She was calling to the male cub, but didn't know if he'd actually know this. She shook her head a couple times, and looked to the king. She then focused on the cub once more. He also seemed to be protecting that much smaller she cub, while speaking to Ivory.

Brownleaf- m- 6 y- Rouge/Fall pride King- Saffirer x Starshine- crush: X- open for mate and cubs- Tanuki shift- Tags: HauntedOrchid, Blood Moon

The larger brown male turned his gaze back to the shy or nervous HauntedOrchid. He nodded at her, and said "Well, that's good then." He stared at the shark a moment, then shook his head. "My mom told me never to go near sharks if you're injured...because it can put them in a frenzy."

(For Haunted)

He smiled a feline smile as he looked at her, watching her smile bigger. He laughed gently a bit, then shook his head. She really was pretty, and he wondered if no one has ever told her so before. That should be a crime...not to tell someone they're pretty if they are. He shook the thought away after a moment. He didn't know of the traitorous thoughts she was having. Not that she was a traitor. Her mind was the traitor, but he didn't know of any of it. He tilted his head as he looked at her. He wondered what she was thinking, and then she was asking him a question. He smiled kindly at her once more. "I...didn't really think on it, but maybe I could take a walk, think on things or...have another conversation with you."

Iceheart- f- 4 y- Moon/Winter broodmother- crush: Fallenstar- mate open- cub Whitefur- icicle creation- Tags: Fallenstar, Whitefur, FlowerPetal

The white lioness tilted her head a bit, as she watched him shuffle his wings. She could also feel the heat that came off him. She nodded as he began to speak, as he told a story. She made a sound of sadness, understanding, as he spoke. "I'm sorry that you lost your family..." she said. She then fell silent again, as he continued to speak. She looked into his blue eyes, though quickly looked away as she felt warm. She wondered how one could just be...given wings. She didn't question it, however, and nodded to him. "Healing is a good power to have," she said, after a beat or two of silence. She said "Maybe...if it's someone special to you...I won't worry you anymore with talking about bringing Whitefur with us right now, though."

Whitefur- m- 1 month- Moon/Winter pride cub- crush: X- Iceheart- no power- Tags: mom, two tags same as mom (mentions: Starlight and mom)

The gray ears twitched and perked as FlowerPetal whispered. The blue eyed white cub looked to FallenStar a moment, and saw him smile. He smiled back, then glanced to FlowerPetal. He saw the big winged red butterfly, and said "It's...pretty."

He then looked to the two adults as they spoke back and forth. He knew he was only a month old, but was that really too young. "Am I...really too young to learn to hunt? How old do I have to be to learn?" he asked either of the adults.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:02 am

Ivory (tags- omenpaw)

Ivory lowers his head, trying to show submission. The last thing he wants to do is get into an unnecessary fight.
"It's nice to meet you. I mean no harm, if you would like me to leave, I can."

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:11 pm

FallenStar

The lion is quiet, perhaps for a moment too long as he thinks about what to say. Hes... ponderous that way. "I am just wary, IceHeart, but I defer to your judgement regarding your son. " Is said at last by the king of the Fall pride. Then, "thank you, " is uttered - though he isn't sure why she's sorry. It's just something someone says..

The cub is speaking to him, them. And he pauses, "no," says the king, "but... most prey is too large for you. Training wouldn't be a bad thing. " Again does the giant of a feline hesitate, "at two and a half moons most begin to learn.." at least it had been true for him!

---

Omen

The cub hesitates, staring at the pale colored male who stands before him, the one with the birds on his shoulders. StoneClaw wouldn't have allowed such lesser creatures to rest on him, let alone to stay. The chocolate cub inhales the scent of grass and fowl and then speaks, "you don't smell like him." Is stated with a pointing of his tail towards the King who'd rescued him. "And you don't smell like Dad did either, or the lionesses." Is assessed, swallowing as he realizes his mistake. The mistake that this Ivory was a threat; and maybe he is! But the kind male lion, SunStrike is right here, and had proven himself worthy and had proven himself as sort of safe. "I... I'm Omen," is greeted, "this is my cub," (though he is definitely too young to have a cub!) "Her name is Prophecy. " It's not his place, not yet, to send off others... even if he doesn't know (or trust) them..

Someone yells in their direction and he flinches, "M-m-me? Us-s?" Is called shyly back.

---

BloodMoon

The lioness swallows at the fluttering feeling in her chest; "perhaps we could, " is said slowly, "go for a walk, or... have another talk." It'd be nice to spend time with him - and though she is technically a lone lioness she misses conversation. Misses company.

Blood smiles at her paws, "what do you have to do today?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:12 pm

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- Sun/Summer pride adolescent- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger than her- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: UnknownDevine, Omenpaw and cub (mentions: Ivory, King)

The pretty and slender, still smallish female nodded at the older female. She said "Okay," though her words were muffled as well. She hummed a small feline sound, then kept moving along. She let out a breath as Beepaw ran over...but didn't think it was her place to say anything to her about how they were moving the food. She heard a voice call out, glancing over to see an unknown male...She also saw the two unknown cubs, with her king. She tilted her head as she watched them all. "UnknownDevine...there's an unknown male, and I think our king brought two cubs."

She nodded as she looked to the male cub, whom appeared about six months younger, if that. She didn't know, maybe he wasn't that much younger. She said "Yes, you, what's your name? Um...and your...cub, what's her name?" she asked. She tried to smile gently and kindly at him. She thought she managed to do so, then looked to Ivory a moment. She quickly turned her attention back to the other cub. She was still considered young, basically a cub, at only a year old.

(For Haunted)

He tilted his head as he looked at Blood Moon, and smiled a feline smile. "Yes...either of those would be nice," he said. He then thought on what she had asked him. What did he need to do, what did he need to do today...? Shaking his head, he said "Check the territory, I guess. Not that many could really get here to try and cause harm or anything. I feel safer checking every day or two, though. That and...well, I'm not meant to hunt, but I think we may need more food."

The white lioness nodded at him, and said "I can understand that. I'd...feel safer waiting until he's at least six months old." This was said when he mentioned two and a half months old. She was pretty sure a cub was still small even at that age. Her son wasn't all that big yet, and was already a month old. Shaking her head, she said "He's right, training would be good. I'll wait until you're six or seven months, though." She herself hadn't started learning until that age.

He then looked to the two adults as they spoke back and forth. He tilted his head as they both then spoke to him. "Two and a half months old?" he asked, then looked at himself. He wasn't sure he'd be very big in only one and a half more months...Shaking his head, he looked to his mom. He nodded and said "I...okay."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat May 20, 2023 2:02 pm

Fallen

He feels old as he stares with those impossibly blue eyes at the young lioncub whose smiling up at him. Had he ever been so small? So... dependant. So weak. "Playing is important too," is assured by the melanistic king, "it helps you to make friends, perhaps a future mate, maybe even teach you coronation. " things that he'd learned through fighting... because he didn't have much time to play. No, his adoptive parents were extremely old when he had been found... FallenStar flicks an ear, one paw crosses over the other. "What else is on your mind IceHeart?"

------

Omen

He lifts his head and stares at the female lion who calls to him. "I..." He swallows and casts a nervous eye towards Ivory and then SunBlaze. "I'm Omen." And then she's asking about his cub and his chest puffs just a bit out, "her name is Prophecy. " Is said proudly before picking her back up. He doesn't know that the tiny appendages that press against his throat are wings, just that he has to be careful with them. The other cubs eyes on him arent... unwelcome, but it could be concerning. Is she going to take her? Is anyone going to try and take the tiny cub from him??

---

BloodMoon

She tries to not linger on the way his mane shifts when he shakes his head; "I'm certain I can go hunting again." Is soothed to the king of the rouges, "and you're right, not many kings do hunt.. let alone male lions."

Any son of hers would hunt though.

The lioness softens the comment with a smile, "but you have different jobs than we lionesses do."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 20, 2023 3:06 pm

Since I don't know where everyone else went...I'm going to move UnknownDevine here so the deer can be moved so they can actually eat if they want to.

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- Sun/Summer pride adolescent- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger than her- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: UnknownDevine, Omenpaw and Prophecy (mentions: Ivory, King)

The pretty and slender, still smallish female sighed and moved along. The other lioness moved with her, and they brought the deer over. She let go, finally, and sighed with relief now. She then smiled sweetly as she looked to Omenpaw. She nodded and said "Those are both very nice names. My name is Blazefeather," she said. She purred a bit, then stopped. She noticed the wings, saying "Wings...so small. Cute," she giggled, then shook her head a couple times. She then noticed he seemed uncertain and maybe concerned. "You don't have to be afraid," she said. "Nobody here will hurt you," she said, and glanced around a moment. She then said "Nobody will take Prophecy either, but...can she eat yet?" she asked, wondering if she could eat or still needed milk.

(For Haunted)

He noticed how she looked at him when his mane shifted about when he shook his head. He smiled kindly as he looked at her. He then nodded and said "Okay, if you're alright with doing that. You should...take some of the others with you," he said. He didn't want her to get hurt, after all. If she went by herself, she may very well get hurt. He flicked his tail and twitched rounded ears a bit. He then nodded as she said he had his own jobs, and he said "Yes, that is true."

The white lioness smiled as she looked from the male to her cub. She laughed gently a bit, then shook her head a couple times. She then nodded as the melanistic lion spoke of playing. "Yes...playing is important while you're still young," she said. Then again, even adult felines could play if they wanted to. She actually liked to play, as well as cuddle. She squeaked when he asked what was on her mind. "I um...I..." she stuttered, not sure if she should tell him she really, really liked him.

He giggled and smiled as he looked up at the much bigger male. He had no idea the other was feeling old now. He flicked his tail and twitched rounded ears a couple times. He glanced around a moment, then looked back to Fallen once more. He squeaked a bit as future mates were mentioned. "I'm too young for that...but a crush maybe," he conceded. He looked to his mother a moment. He noticed her squeak and stutter, not quite understanding and tilting his head a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue May 23, 2023 10:05 am

Omen

The chocolate cub stares at her; Prophecy won't be taken from him? Thats... He breathes a sigh of relief. "She eats," is said, "i... feed her grubs and eggs." Because he's not good at hunting, not yet. He doesn't everything he can to feed his cub. "She... doesn't have teeth." And wings? Is that what are on her back? Omen blinks at Ivory and the king a moment, "You... will you teach her to fly too?" Is asked shyly - HE doesn't have wings. He can't teach the albino cub to fly. Those impossibly green eyes turn on Blazefeather, "i don't have milk.."

He swallows, feeling that he is failing the cub he cares for. "Is there milk?"

------>>

FallenStar

The king smiles shyly again at the cub, "a crush is fine, and so is friendship. " He offers kindly, trying to ignore the blush on the broodmothers' ears, or how she sounds. Had he offended her? "I apologize, " is said by the large and melanistic male, "I didn't mean to offend you. "

---->>

BloodMoon

Take someone with her? What other lioness or lion can swim as she can? And why would a rouge put up with another rouge? Just take a look at HauntedOrchid! She'd basically been forced to accept something to eat!! "Well, maybe. " Is said warmly, "if someone wants to go, but I'm a fine hunter by myself. "

Is... is he worried about her?

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed May 24, 2023 2:56 am

Beepaw went over to a random camp member (Whos availible?)
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me