The Prides Of The Islands{Searching For Members}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Prides Of The Islands{Searching For Members}

Postby Alpha* » Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:56 am

Omen -

The cub stares at the lion with birds on his back; and while he KNOWS that this isn't his father his pelt bristles. Tiny claws are exposed and milk teeth are bared at the sight of Ivory. And it's not that he's the aggressive sort! Really! But... they look so alive. This must be StoneClaw back from the dead! Come to exact revenge??

The dark cub sets 'his' cub down and steps infront of her to shield her with his body. Green eyes are narrowed as the cub asks timidly, "wh-who are you??"

------

FallenStar

He blushes and tries to seem nonchalant, "I like Obsidian. " Is agreed in an undertone. The dark lion privately notes that although they aren't in any sort of relationship they're talking cub names. Is that normal?? (Oh if only there were someone he could ask!)

That kind king offers a crooked grin, but then it disburses, "I hate asking you all to hunt when you have cubs. I... am not a very good hunter but I want to do more than give directions." Is explained shyly. Which is why he'd been out before the sun even rose to try to get something to feed his small, but growing, pride.

-----

BloodMoon

Her eyes widen in surprise at the kings' words - he'd thanked her? But.. "y-you're welcome. " Is stammered shyly. Why does this feel like more than just a conversation over a strange meal? And is she reading into things far too much??

His next words cause her mind to still; "cubs and a mate," is mused, not sure why her heart stammers in her chest, "any lion or lioness, I'd think, would want something like that." And isn't that what she'd been thinking? How she wouldn't mind having a son? She can't meet his gaze for a moment, "you aren't that old Brown---," she cuts herself off, "I mean, my king. Surely you'll find your mate and cubs soon."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:50 am

Tags- Omen

Ivory froze and stared at the cub. “My…my name is Ivory.” He tried to keep his voice gentle, to show that he isn’t a threat.

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prides Of The Islands{New and Searching For Members}

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:07 pm

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- Sun/Summer pride adolescent- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger than her- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: UnknownDevine (mentions: Ivory, Omenpaw and his cub)

The pretty and slender, still smallish female nodded at the older female. She said "Okay," though her words were muffled as well. She hummed a small feline sound, then kept moving along. She let out a breath as Beepaw ran over...but didn't think it was her place to say anything to her about how they were moving the food.

She heard a voice call out, glancing over to see an unknown male...She also saw the two unknown cubs, with her king. She tilted her head as she watched them all. "UnknownDevine...there's an unknown male, and I think our king brought two cubs."

Brownleaf- m- 6 y- Rouge/Fall pride King- Saffirer x Starshine- crush: X- open for mate and cubs- Tanuki shift- Tags: HauntedOrchid, Blood Moon

The larger brown male turned his gaze back to the shy or nervous HauntedOrchid. He nodded at her, and said "Well, that's good then." He stared at the shark a moment, then shook his head. "My mom told me never to go near sharks if you're injured...because it can put them in a frenzy."

(For Haunted)

He then looked to Blood Moon once more, and smiled at her. He dipped his head a moment, then raised it once more. He tilted his head as she seemed to get shy. He wondered why she seemed to get shy, but didn't ask. He smiled once more, as she spoke up again. "Yes, I'm sure you're right; any lion or lioness would think of that at some point." He fell silent and watched her a moment. He tilted his head as she didn't look at him a moment. He then smiled when she spoke again. "I suppose I'm not old...and I hope I can have that one day."

Iceheart- f- 4 y- Moon/Winter broodmother- crush: Fallenstar- mate open- cub Whitefur- icicle creation- Tags: Fallenstar, Whitefur, FlowerPetal

The white lioness tilted her head a bit, as she watched the dark king. She felt skin heat up under snow colored fur. She shook her head a couple times. She scolded herself, then looked to him and smiled, saying "Its a really nice name." She flicked her tail back and forth, then a second time. She smiled when he offered a grin. However, he stopped smiling pretty fast...She shook her head a couple times, saying "I... I could teach you...if you like," she offered to him, meaning she could teach him to hunt.

Whitefur- m- 1 month- Moon/Winter pride cub- crush: X- Iceheart- no power- Tags: mom, two tags same as mom (mentions: Starlight and mom)

The gray ears twitched and perked as FlowerPetal whispered. The blue eyed white cub looked to FallenStar a moment, and saw him smile. He smiled back, then glanced to FlowerPetal. He saw the big winged red butterfly, and said "It's...pretty."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:06 pm

FallenStar

The lion is quiet a moment before replying, "I would really like that." Says the melanistic male: his fangs wink when he smiles a small smile again, "but I warn you, I'm actually terrible at it." And hasn't that been a thorn in his paw all these moons! But... he does need to provide for his pride. It's his job. He refuses to be a worthless king who just sits around waiting to be served!

Fallen, as he prefers to be called, pats the kill a bit closer to the broodmother and pauses before speaking again, "thank you. "

-------

BloodMoon

"You will my King," and isnt that strange of her? She NEVER uses titles! "Youre a good lion, one of the best." (Which is why she had joined his psuto pride.) "If anyone deserves to have their dream its you. "

The lioness finally peers at the... king.. her heart in her eyes, hope and nervousness, then - in a soft voice she speaks (it's uncharacteristic of her), "Me too, BrownLeaf, I want a mate and cubs too, one day. " She offers a half smile, wondering if it would ever happen for her. Or if she'd be mateless and cubless the way her aunt had been? Until her deathnest when a suitor had appeared but it was too late? And oh! How she refuses to be that lioness! Desperate to find a mate, to be wanted, and sniffing every available male...

Blood finishes her meal, retracting her claws and then scrubbing the same from her pelt. but you aren't pretty enough, are you? Look at HauntedOrchid, or any other lioness, you're downright creepy looking in comparison. Why would a lion look at you? is thought- these are the sort of words she'd grown up hearing, and even after all this time it's hard to ignore. No, I'm unique. If a lion can't see it then they don't deserve me! is thought confidently in mental argument. "Well, i... I should probably get back to my job." Is offered instead of speaking her thoughts, "just give a call if you need me!" Is chirped cheerfully, rising to her paws.

----

OmenPaw (soon OmenStorm)

The lion cub glares at the lion who looks so much like his dead kin. "I'm not falling for that again!" Is said in a cracked voice; he wouldn't be weak again. But the... the winged golden lion isn't reacting... so maybe this isn't the same lion as his father?? "Stay away from Prophecy!" Is declared forcefully, "she's not going to be hurt like I was!"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:56 pm

is omenpaw talking about ivory? Because ivory is just a plain white lion

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:01 pm

(Beepaw and Snakefang are free for interaction)
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:29 pm

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- Sun/Summer pride adolescent- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger than her- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: UnknownDevine (mentions: Ivory, Omenpaw and his cub)

The pretty and slender, still smallish female nodded at the older female. She said "Okay," though her words were muffled as well. She hummed a small feline sound, then kept moving along. She let out a breath as Beepaw ran over...but didn't think it was her place to say anything to her about how they were moving the food.

She heard a voice call out, glancing over to see an unknown male...She also saw the two unknown cubs, with her king. She tilted her head as she watched them all. "UnknownDevine...there's an unknown male, and I think our king brought two cubs."

Brownleaf- m- 6 y- Rouge/Fall pride King- Saffirer x Starshine- crush: X- open for mate and cubs- Tanuki shift- Tags: HauntedOrchid, Blood Moon

The larger brown male turned his gaze back to the shy or nervous HauntedOrchid. He nodded at her, and said "Well, that's good then." He stared at the shark a moment, then shook his head. "My mom told me never to go near sharks if you're injured...because it can put them in a frenzy."

(For Haunted)

He smiled a feline smile as he nodded at her, glad she had hope for him. "Thank you," he said, when she said he was one of the best, and deserved to have his dream. He glanced to HauntedOrchid a moment. He then looked back to BloodMoon. He made a small sound as she looked at him. He could almost see it in her eyes, that she wanted the same things. Then she was telling him she did. He couldn't seem to find words, simply nodding to her. He looked her over, and he saw. She had her own beauty, even if others had told her she wasn't pretty, not that he'd know she'd been told that. He realized he liked her quite a bit, but maybe she wanted a different type of lion. Shaking his head, he said "I...okay," and watched her stand.

Iceheart- f- 4 y- Moon/Winter broodmother- crush: Fallenstar- mate open- cub Whitefur- icicle creation- Tags: Fallenstar, Whitefur, FlowerPetal

The white lioness tilted her head as he was quiet. She then smiled a feline smile, and nodded as she looked at him. "Even if you can't bring down the prey, you could help in some other way. Maybe...you could chase one towards me or something. That would still count as you hunting and helping. That would be really helpful, too." She finished by saying this, and flicked her tail a couple times. She nodded and said "You're welcome," then ate a bit more, before asking "When, um...when would you like to have your hunting lesson?"
Alpha* wrote:FallenStar

who just sits around waiting to be served! Fallen, as he prefers to be called, pats the kill a bit closer to the broodmother and pauses before speaking again, "thank you. "

Whitefur- m- 1 month- Moon/Winter pride cub- crush: X- Iceheart- no power- Tags: mom, two tags same as mom (mentions: Starlight and mom)

The gray ears twitched and perked as FlowerPetal whispered. The blue eyed white cub looked to FallenStar a moment, and saw him smile. He smiled back, then glanced to FlowerPetal. He saw the big winged red butterfly, and said "It's...pretty."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:27 pm

(Yes, Omen is talking to Ivory, he has a hard time distinguishing shades of light colors (white, ivory, cream, beige and tan) and has a harder time trusting other lions in general due to his father and ex "pride". I can change my reply if you would like?)

FallenStar

"Im pretty good at scaring prey," is laughed at himself. How many hunts had been stretched out, lengthened, because of him?? He stretches out one paw; knowing- as his adoptive father once told him - that he could hunt from the sky. (But truthfully speaking he is nervous about flying during the day, and at night well... what if he mistakes a lion for prey??) The great feline swallows and hums before speaking another word, seemingly ponderous, "well, we should probably ask another lioness to watch your cub? Right?" He asks almost timidly. Or was her cub to join them? "Or he can come too, I don't mind. "

-----

BloodMoon

The lioness stretches her spine as if she has nowhere else to be, oblivious to the gaze of the rouge king. She doesn't really want to go off though, she's enjoying herself, despite the voice filled with cruelty in her head. Without a proper decision being made she sits back on her haunches, tilts her head and waits a moment. She doesn't realize that she's done it either, "is there something you want to say? Or ask?" Is asked, having heard the way he had spoken last, "It's fine if you do, hunting can actually wait." Here is a bit of soft laughter and she watches his gaze flick to HauntedOrchid and then back to herself.

-----

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:17 pm

[mods: this isn't a year old yet, so leave it]

Alpha: XD kay]

(For Haunted)

He watched the lioness stretch, thinking she looked pretty even stretching. He shook his head a couple times, and scolded himself. He didn't know if she wanted males to watch her. He wasn't doing anything bad, but somehow he felt it might be rude. He shook his head a few more times. He then smiled as the lioness sat back down, and he tilted his head. "I just...you're really pretty," he said, before he could stop himself. He then made a small sound, and scolded himself.

The white lioness tilted her head as she looked at the dark male. She then nodded to him a couple times, ad sighed a bit. She said "That could be a good thing, though. If you were able to scare it towards me, I could show you how to kill it." She said this then smiled at him once more. She looked around a moment, then shook her head a couple times. She then focused on him once more. "He's only a month old, so I'm not sure if he's quite ready to learn to hunt yet."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:47 pm

FallenStar

"One thing im good at is being scary."
Scary to prey and predators... rivals... (and usually without meaning to!) The giant lion smiles and then blinks; her cub is so young! Is it actually safe to leave him? They'd be back. So probably it would be. But! What if something happened? What if IceHeart got hurt? Or what if she - leaf and star he hopes not - died? Could a cub survive so young without a mother?

The king feels a bout of panic attack his heart but he swallows, trying to push it aside. "Perhaps in the future," he states, "I'd hate for my enthusiasm for hunting to cause any issues for you and the pride." That's safe, isn't it? His tail tip twitches, betraying his nerves.

---->

BloodMoon

She freezes at his comment, golden eyes stuck to the rouge king; did she hear him correctly? Did he mean that? He'd called her pretty! Under her pale pelt she flushes, ears betraying embarrassed pleasure. Her king thinks she's pretty! (and isn't that a change!) The lioness smiles shyly, "thank you, " is said, "you're not so bad to look at yourself!"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me