~Ancient Rivals~ {New, Open and accepting}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

~Ancient Rivals~ {New, Open and accepting}

Postby jade.creature » Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:16 am

Ancient Rivals

Backstory

Long ago, there were two wolf goddesses. The Moon goddess and the Star goddess. There was also a wolf god. The Sun god. One day, the Moon and Sun wolves fell in love, and left the Star goddess clueless about their relationship. Millennia passed by, and the Sun god began to also have a relationship with the Star goddess. One day, the Moon goddess caught Star and Sun together. Both goddesses were outraged by the Sun god's actions. All three wolves swore to be rivals for eternity, despite it being the Sun god's fault. And so, the three packs formed. The Sun Pack, The Moon Pack, and the Star Pack.

General Knowledge

The Star Pack territory is in the North, and shares the northern-most border of both the Moon and Sun Pack.
The Moon Pack is to the west and shares the north border with Star Pack and the east border with Sun Pack.
The Sun Pack territory is to the east and shares the north border with Star Pack and the east border with Moon Pack.
The Star Pack lives in a rocky pine forest terrain, with a creek marking the border of the other two packs. The Sun Pack lives in a lush pine forest, as does the Moon Pack. A scent line marks the border between the Moon and Sun Packs.

Rules

All CS rules apply!
Please reply in 3+ sentences!
Love, drama, gore, etc. in some detail is fine! Don't make it extremely detailed just to make sure everyone is comfortable!
Please communicate with the character's owner before killing a character!
I will give recaps if you ask! However if I recently gave one I will ask for you to scroll back and look at that one instead.
Gary sues and Mary sues, power-playing, god mode, etc. is not allowed.
Inclusive space, please make your characters whatever you wish!
No derogatory speech towards any real life groups.
You can have as many wolves as you can handle!
Post characters or any discussion about this in the Discussion Forum!
Please PM me for any questions or ideas or post them on the Discussion Forum!

Rankings

Star Pack:

Alpha(s): Open
Beta(s): Open
Delta(s): Open
Lead Warrior: Blaze- ~Raining Fire~
Warriors: Open
Lead hunter: Open
Hunters: Reaper- Queen of Flames, Zariah- Unravel the Dreams
Lead Medic: Jasmin- Unravel the Dreams
Medic(s): Feather- Luminescent star
Apprentices: Espada- Queen of Flames, Open
Pups: Open
Omega(s): Open

Moon Pack:

Alpha(s): Destiny (female)- ~Raining Fire~, male open
Beta(s): Open
Delta(s): Onyx- Queen of Flames, 1 Open
Lead Warrior: Open
Warriors: Basil- Queen of Flames, Open
Lead hunter: Ezra- Luminescent star
Hunters: Open
Lead Medic: Open
Medic(s): Open
Apprentices: Open
Omega(s):Open

Sun Pack:

Alpha(s): Omen (male)-Queen of Flames, female open
Beta(s):2 Open
Delta(s):2 Open
Lead Warrior: Open
Warriors: Open
Lead hunter: Open
Hunter: Open
Lead Medic: Open
Medic(s): Open
Apprentices: Open
Omega(s): Kaientai- Queen of Flames, Open

Relations

Love interests:
One sided crush ->
Mutual Crush <~>
Together •

Basil -> Ezra
Reaper -> Blaze
Zariah -> Feather

Family
Onyx, Basil,(Moon Pack) and Omen(Sun Pack) are siblings, Kaientai being their nephew.
Zariah and Jasmin(Star Pack) are adopted siblings.
Last edited by jade.creature on Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
:3c
jade.creature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Ancient Rivals~ {Open and accepting} - Roleplay thread!

Postby jade.creature » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:16 pm

Feather/Star Pack/she|her/Love interest- open/tags- Open

Feather lifted her nose into the air, sniffing for herbs' scents in the air. She stopped as she picked one up and followed it to a nearby pile of rocks. Marigold. She bit off the stalk, careful to not pull out the roots so she can come back when she needed more. She shivered as a gust of wind blew through the trees. It was almost winter, which meant the snow was sure to come soon. She continued on her search for herbs, not wanting to be short of stock for the winter.
Ezra/Moon Pack/he|him/Love interest- open/tags- wolves in hunting patrol

Ezra lead his patrol into the forest, and together they began searching for scent tracks of prey. Ezra halted as he picked up the scent tracks of a herd of deer. He signaled for the patrol to get low and follow him. As they approached the deer, Ezra saw that the deer was just some does. The one in the back would be the easiest to catch out the three does there. They were moving, so Ezra waited for the right moment. When he saw the opening, he barked to his patrol, "Now!"

Last bumped by jade.creature on Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:16 pm.
:3c
jade.creature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me