πŸ”₯ Wings Of Fire Roleplay πŸ”₯ DISCUSSION CHAT

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

πŸ”₯ Wings Of Fire Roleplay πŸ”₯ DISCUSSION CHAT

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:36 pm

Hi! Here we discuss my Wings Of Fire Roleplay!

Roleplay Thread

Please post charecters on here, and Roleplaying on the Roleplay chat.

Code: Select all
Charecter Name:
Wing Type:
Other (optional):
Moodboard:
Accessories (if any):

1X1S

Derpy.xLunarTheCat2047
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or β—‹ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ”₯ Wings Of Fire Roleplay πŸ”₯ DISCUSSION CHAT

Postby Derpy. » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:28 pm

Charecter Name: StarBringer

Wing Type: NightWing

Colors: Black scales with his underbelly being a dark blue. His shoulders, back, and face is also blue
His eyes are a honey yellow. StarBringer's wings are black
with stars scattered about. Additionally, the spikes along his back are a jet
black. Lastly, his scales has a sheen to them.

Other (optional):
Just a brief description of what he's like;
StarBringer is a friendly and kind-hearted dragon. Though
sometimes he can be a little gullible and naive (which almost got him killed-).
He HATES spiders, rattlesnakes, mosquitoes, and just anything that crawls or slithers in general.
In his free time, He enjoys drawing and practicing tricks when flying.

Also some stuff he wears;
A medium-sized travel pouch that sits around his neck (which
holds a small knife, pens, and paper). A gold earring hangs from his right ear, too.
Happy April! <3

ImageImageImageImageImage
Derpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:49 pm

Accepted (we are not starting yet tho)
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

I commonly use either ● or β—‹ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:09 am

Bump

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:14 am

Charecter Name: Marsh
Wing Type: Leafwing (but is living with nightwings)
Colors: Brown scales with a slight green tone. Has green eyes, green underbelly. Wings are a mix between brown and green.
Other: (optional): She has a good temper, but not very smart. She is very out going and excited. Life as a nightwing hasn't changed her at all, except that she now owns a nightwing earring, but rarely uses it anyway.
Backstory: Marsh began life as a leafwing dragonet, but the nightwing queen sent for her to be brought and raised in the Nightwing Tribe.

Charecter Name: Frost
Wing Type: Icewing
Colors: Pretty white scaled dragon, with light blue underbelly and ice colored eyes
Other (optional):
Moodboard: Snappy, stubborn, kind in a way
Backstory (optional):
Accessories (if any): Blue travel pouch that contains a pencil, a few sheets of paper, and her sandwing earring. Also a knife
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:23 am

πŸ”₯

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:10 pm

I am moving this to discord. What is yalls discord name?

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy. » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:52 pm

LunarTheCat2047 wrote:I am moving this to discord. What is yalls discord name?

Mercuri#3892 ^^
Happy April! <3

ImageImageImageImageImage
Derpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:20 am

Mines How-Wow. Accept the request when you can pls :3

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:36 pm

I am moving this back to here. Any forms may be placed!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me