The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Treacheries of The Divided Clan Role-Play{Full}

Postby Amyloid » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:24 pm

Almondpaw

Almondpaw narrowed his eyes at the dark, dreary thorn forest that the elder pointed to. He was pretty sure Aurorapaw would prefer the lighter, more sunshiney clearing on the other side. But the elder was smiling so wide and eerily comforting, Almondpaw can’t help but believe him. The elder just seemed so wise. Still.. something is wrong. He decided to keep an eye around before he decided to venture deep inside the forest, and leave if he didn’t see anything. Almondpaw waved at the old cat. “Thanks.” He meowed thankfully.

(Sorry for not posting! I was down with a fever for a few days and forgot about it haha)
Hi there! Call me Amy. I'm usually active!
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:07 pm

MossPaw

The apprentices' eyes are wide as she stares a moment at RoseThorn, trying to form a reply. "Brittlekit was hurt." She says at last, "I didn't want to leave any of the kits behind because I wasn't sure when you'd be back." Why is her mouth dry?? It's the truth.

"So I took a rabbit pelt and I was planning on taking them to... to s-someone I know to fix Brittlekits back. Herbs... i know herbs wont do it. " She frowns to herself, absolutely hating that she has to spill the secret, "l... they were full when ... it... happened, " the clawless calico shivers all over, "so I thought it'd be fine for a short day trip. I fully intended to bring back your kits. I just didnt want to leave them alone. " MossPaw is expecting to be clawed,and cringes, "I accidentally stepped on your kit, I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry. " the once pretty calico has carefully shifted so that the leaders kit is out of view and safe if she - MossPaw - is attacked by an enraged mother cat. "I, I LOVE your kits. I wouldn't hurt them intentionally, and I want to fix it. Help them. Really. "

Because there is NO way she'd throw HavocKit under the proverbial bus to save her own hide. Not when if VineStar found out that RoseThorn punished them, that these kits would be motherless if they werent just killed --- "It was an accident, and now I need to fix it. Please. Please trust me. Believe me." Her face flushes hot beneath her pelt, her inner ears show it, "a-and if your kits got-t hun-hun-" she stammers in embarrassment, "ummm, hungry," the tiny apprentice swallows, squeezing her eyes shut to try to get past her own mortification. Is she a freak?! Crazy?! She hasn't even gone to a medicine cat!!! "I... I... I could f-feed them." Is RoseThorn going to attack her? She'd deserve it. She'd thought of kit-napping for StarClans' sake! (Was going to go through with it if their mother hadn't shown up!!!) "I umm, the s-snakes.. "

--------

SparrowClaw

The great warrior stares at MushroomClaw with wide golden eyes, he offers a shrug, "... fox... won't be back." Whiskers twitch at the stench of the almost canine, "you are... safe." Is that why the poisonous he-cat hasn't answered? He is scared?

That chocolate pelted gentle giant turns his attention to the uprooted plants, and though he isn't sure they'd survive their ordeal he carefully pushes roots back into the soil, trying to save their lives. Do plants feel??

------

FallenRains/Star

The silver cat stares at RisingSun (??) awaiting an answer. "Otherwise this clan, Equanimity, will be run the way a clan usually is run. Leader, Deputy, Medicine Cat, Elders and Queens, Warriors and Apprentices, Kits..." Is this too much for the newly resurrected tomcat to cope with, let alone understand? Distant memory brings images of how RisingSuns' character had effected the cats around him. They're GOOD memories too. (So Fallen is confident in the goaded decision (goaded by StarClan) to make him Deputy of Equanimity. ) "BitterSweet is the medicine cat for our clan, she's quite good at her job. "

He knows he's rambling, as he does when he's exhausted; but... he can't sleep. He misses her. MistStrike. Where is she? Does she yet live? Does she hate him? Has she forgotten about him? Blue eyes flash with sadness,

-------

HoneyGlow

The dappled she-cat smiles at the kit and leans carefully forward, she picks up StarlingKit by the scruff, takes a deep breath to let her gift 'wake up' and finding the home of the she-kit bounds off in the direction she's pointed to. It's not too long before she is outside the barn, and she frowns. This is a loner kit?? Why does she smell like Clan?

It doesn't matter, the warrior code says to protect those weaker, to help kits - any kits - and this one clearly fits into both categories.

Setting the odd kit down she nods, "here you are little one. Is there anything else I can do for you?" Carefully she peers at the barn, hearing a familiar voice she can't put a name too, and smelling BitterSweet too. So this is where she'd gone off to! Is this kit hers? Is that why the medicine cat had abandoned the clan? Were the former medicine cat and the ex kittypet in love? And this is their kit! Is that why this kit had been in clan lands, off to see the kittypet?? Is that why she reeks of milk?

HoneyGlows' nose wrinkles; she wants to be a supportive friend, but... why didn't BitterSweet TELL her? As she thinks on it the medicine cat had been particularly distraught over that kittypet MossPaw. She'd left when the apprentices' heart had stopped. Does BitterSweet think that the tiny clawless wanna-be is dead? "If I could, I'd like to speak with your mother or father. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:15 am

RoseThorn

RoseThorn was shocked. "You were going to take them without telling me? Why? You could have told me and I would have been ok with it. MossPaw... I trusted you. You broke my trust." RoseThorn said softly. Curling protectively around her kits. "The medcine cats here will do just a good of a job as any you were gonna take them to." She quickly added. "Now please get out." She said firmly. She didn't want to sound rude, but this she cat had just tried to steal her kits.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:05 am

MossPaw

The apprentice takes a deep breath before saying, "I had planned to go to you before I left." Her eyes fill with unimaginable grief - as if she were leaving, no losing her own whole litter of kits. She gives a firm nod, "I'm sorry that i... broke... your trust RoseThorn, it wasn't my intention. " Her green eyes shine with unshed tears and she turns - stepping over HavocKit - and pads out of the nursery. "I really am sorry, I do love them." is mumbled before she is gone. "Goodbye, I love them. And you."

Now what use is she to the Clan? To anyone. Clawless, unable to fight - and only good at fishing (which her clanmates turn their noses up at), and she isn't a healer by any means. That left kit sitting. Without that, without them... she's nothing.

She'd thought that she'd be attacked- this is FAR worse.

MossPaw heads out of camp, tail low. So what if the predators of the forest eat her? So what. Only the kits cared, and HavocKit would forget her in time. They'd be better off without a waste of fur like her anyways. VineStar, HoneyGlow, a few others and now RoseThorn see it. Whyd it take so long for her to figure it out?

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:15 pm

~ Starlingkit ~
Honeyglow

*Starlingkit looked up, the dim light reflected off of there almost calming eyes. Blood streamed from there wounds* "My parents aren't in this barn, there in your clan. Vinestar, and Pumpkinstrike." *They corrected, there unsteady voice again only a whisper. They didn't even say, or think Fallenstar was an option*

~B i t t e r s w e e t ~
Clover, Honeyglow

*A soft smell wafted against her nose; a familiar one, at that. With Fallenstar now looking as if he was controlling the situation, she slipped away and followed the scent. Hiding in a bush, she peeked over to see the beautiful she-cat who refused to join her. Bittersweet's heart sank. She slowly uncovered herself from the snowy bushes*

~ B r i t t l e k i t ~
Honeykit, Rosethorn, Silverthornkit, Marigoldkit

*Brittlekit began to get fed up with his mother's disappearances and reappearances. Their father had still not come*
Last edited by XxvPARANORMAvxX on Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:50 am

HoneyGlow

The she-cat frowns at the information; she had never seen, let alone smelt, this kit before. And VineStar is with Crumpet, the whole clan knows that! PumpkinStrike is with ________! "Then, I have to ask you understand, what are you doing here?"

The warrior hesitates to leave the kit, especially knowing now that this little one belongs to the Clan. She sees the blood and leans forward to try to comfort her, to staunch the bleeding- but freezes at the sight of BitterSweet. "BitterSweet, " is gasped in surprise.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:21 pm

~ Starlingkit ~
Honeyglow

*Starlingkit took a long time to say their answers. Their gaze was gloomy but undaunting* "I left. I saw no future in my... 'clan'."

~B i t t e r s w e e t ~
Honeyglow

*Bittersweet flicked her long tail over the snow-covered grass. With snow dancing across the sky, she walked over to the bleeding kit, and curled her tail around them* "Hi... Honeyglow." *To now see this cat after so many moons, she wondered why she had ever fallen in love. She refused every offer Bittersweet begged her on. Mourningly she thought of her beloved Mosspaw, the cat she had killed, and the reason why she had left*

~ M o n a r c h ~
Mosspaw

*Mosspaw looked away from the cat who exited, he instead focused on the other cat, a small she-cat who seemed to be in very bad shape. Scars and ripped fur covered her body. She seemed to be in distress. He walked over to her, his floppy, unknowing smile looked wise* "Whats wrong, little one?" *He crouched over to stare at the teared she-cat*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:15 pm

Tags- VineStar

Willowdrift anxiously scouted the territory, hoping to find VineStar. She was told that she was ready to become a medicine cat, but first she needed to find VineStar.

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:53 am

Saying It's been awhile I'll have it so some time has passed making it so whatever conversations that have been happening have ended it is a new day!!

Fennec/Female/Rogue/15/Open/ Tags: Open
The fox-like she-cat had been sitting on the roof of the hetrochromatic eyes watching the land below. Sighing she decided to head down into the barn stretching her legs as she stood up and dropping through a hole in the roof. "Anyone want to come hunting with me. We need more prey!" she called now looking over the edge of her loft area down at the prey pile which only had a few measly prey.

Mimic/Female/Loner/4/Open/Tags: Open
The kit was quiet running through the land between territories eyes a stormy gray as her forum was patially see through.

Pumpkin/Female/Nettle/warrior/25/DroopingRose/Tags: Open
The chimera looked down at the rose she held delicately in between her paws. Sighing she picked it up playing it in her fur with a slight smile. Looking around camp she watched as Vine'star yelled for Willowdrift to follow her out of camp her medicine cat ceremony had postponed until today due to the leaders foul mood.

Mushroom/Male/Nettle/Warrior/17/Open/Tags: Open
The tom looked at the old abandoned two-leg den on the outskirts of the territory amber eyes narrowed on it as he swore he saw the ghost of his dead sister standing in the doorway the plants still not fully grown after the fox had ran through

Vine/Female/Nettle/Leader/30 moons/Crumpet/Tags: WillowDrift
The leader stood in front of the medicine cat apprentice green eyes narrowed viciously and lip drawn back, "We'll be heading out shortly I need to set up a few patrols and get another ceremony done. Once we leave don't fall behind." she growled turning back to the meeting area.

Havoc/Non-Binary/Nettle/kit/5/Open/Tags: Open
The kit ran through the clearing using their gift to shift through shadows popping out next to random cat hoping to scare them.

Clover/Female/KittyPet/20+/Open/Tags: Open
The pretty kitty pet stood on her fence green eyes narrowed as she bunched her muscles ready to leap down a few herbs held tightly in her maw.

Astra/Female/Loner/25/Open/Tags: Open
The black she-cat ran through the swamp fear in her heart as she made it to the small kit who had gotten trapped in some thorns while playing. She'd seen it happen while in her puddle, thorns digging into the small kit drawing blood. The land refused to let the kit go in fear of making the situation worse instead it was waiting for Astra to make it over.

Moon/Female/Nettle/Warrior/29/Open/Tags: Open
The she-cat sat in camp silently watching the clan and their movements eyes squinted as she tried to focus on cats that were further away from her.

Sun/male/equanimity/Deputy/24/Open/Tags: Open
The tom was out in the fields near the barn crouched low to the ground a rabbit standing in front of him. He stood still muscles bunched ready to leap on the creature.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Treacheries of The Divided Clan Role-Play

Postby honeysageandmagic » Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:05 am

Tags- VineStar

Willowdrift’s eyes shined. “Really? Oh, thank you so much! I’ll get myself ready.” She happily padded back to the med cave to prepare for the trip. VineStar scared her, but she hoped to grow closer with her through this. Willowdrift was sure that the intimidation was just an act. She rushed back and sat by Vinestar’s den, waiting for her to return.

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me