The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Treacheries of The Divided Clan Role-Play

Postby MurderousMushroom » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:21 am

Vine/Female/Nettle/Leader/30 moons/Crumpet/Tags: WillowDrift
The leader was quick to stop by one of her formally most trusted warriors green eyes narrowed on ChasingMoon, "I'll be going with Willowdrift to become a full medicine cat I need you to get patrols out while I'm away." she hissed before turning to wait for the medicine cat at the camp enterance.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Treacheries of The Divided Clan Role-Play

Postby honeysageandmagic » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:14 am

Tags- VineStar

Willowdrift rushed back over to VineStar. “I’m ready to leave now!”

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:09 pm

FallenRains-Star

Blue eyes open and he stretches, yawning; finally he'd slept. Finally the burns he'd taken for his, no that other, Clan are starting to heal. Only since BitterSweet had returned. Having awoken and risen from his nest he goes to look for FennecFox; he needs to speak with her. Hopefully she's awake.

---

MossPaw
Tags: Creepy Cat in the Woods (Sorry can't remove his name)

She casts a glance at RoseThorn, ready to leave but needing to see the kits one last time. "RoseThorn, i.. I am sorry." She murmurs, sure she can't be heard. How can she stay here? She'd never be a warrior. And now, without being able to be with the kits... the apprentice leaves the camp. It's early in the morning, light changing on the horizon. How much time does she have? If she runs she can cross the border and not be caught by Dawn Patrol (led by none Other than VineStar herself...)

She wishes HavocKit would come with her. But... wouldn't that be too much for them? She wants what's best for them after all. Still, the tiny clawless apprentice knows she'd miss that kit most. Maybe she should stay anyway? For a while yet?

The calico swallows, RoseThorn would tell everyone. EVERYONE. She'd been trying to save HavocKit, did they even understand that? What they'd done, what SHE had done... a sob tears it's way out of her throat.
----

HoneyGlow
Tags: BitterSweet/ StarlingKit

She sets the kit down inside the barn, "tell me what you need little one," is offered before she sees her long lost friend. The one who said it was required to leave the clan she'd once sworn an Oath to serve. The reverse Bengal purrs, "BitterSweet!" Her smile grows, "its great to see you!" She takes a step forward, aware that she isn't home. Isn't in her clan territory. Territory and Clan that feel nothing like home. "I found this kit. She says she lives here. I didn't want a patrol to find her. Things have been... tense.."

---

SparrowClaw
Tags: MushroomClaw

That giant of a cat emerges from the foliage outside the technical range of VineStars' clan and human habitation. His great gold eyes find MushroomClaw and he smiles shyly, as he comes a bit closer, he sets down fox fur, "I um... chased away. Hurt it." Says the giant cat.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:30 am

[quote="XxvPARANORMAvxX"]
~ Starlingkit ~
Honeyglow

[center]*Starlingkit slid away as Bittersweet and Honey glow were busy talking. They scented the air frantically, but all they could smell was the overwhelming blood warping from there expanding scars. They instead hobbled back inside the barn* "Fennel fox!" *They called, in barely a whisper* "Fox!" *They had tried again*

(I WILL do more! I have no idea how I ever wrote that much lol)
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:32 am

Mushroom/Male/Nettle/Warrior/17/Open/Tags: SpawrrowClaw
The large black tom dat narrowed his amber eyes on Sparrowclaw before speaking his voice dull. " Thank you It seems though it seems I'll have to patrol here more regularly." he mewed suspicous of the large cat.

Fennec/Female/Rogue/15/Open/ Tags: Starlingkit
The she-cats large ears perked swiveling in the direction of the quiet voice she recognized almost immediately. Standing up she followed the kits voice and now stood in front of the small kit. "Oh dear..." she mewed quietly hetrochromatic eyes showing worry for the kit. "Come on lets get you somewhere safe you need herbs and I'm guessing a few hampsters..." she mewed getting ready to pick the kit up lightly.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:51 am

SparrowClaw
Tags: MushroomClaw

The exceedingly large cat smiles halfway and nods, he wouldn't be adverse to patrolling the are. But... doesn't his fellow warrior recognize him? They're in the same clan for stars sake! He blinks yellow eyes and almost turns away, "are.. you well?" Is asked about his fellows' mental health. The words are tentative, but the gentle giant means well. "I... I mean," is stammered, "I mean are you... alright?" Whiskers twitch and he waits for a reply, having dropped the shredded partial fox pelt infront of the typically solitary warrior. It's not that he's trying to impress him, no, he knows that HoneyGlow would have his pelt if he even tried. Still, the poisonous pelted he-cat is attractive. "Sorry, I'll go." Is murmured, "I'm not trying to intrude."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:53 pm

Youch. . .
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me