War of the Herds (open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

War of the Herds (open)

Postby horserex » Fri May 20, 2022 12:28 pm

Every fawn knows that the laws of nature state that animals must hunt only for food but now humans are hunting for sheer sport and the deer are in danger. It has become harder and harder for the deer to survive now so they have adapted special abilities, but with this new found power many deer become bitter and resentful of other so they begin to sort into herds. With division came war and now the war of the herds has broken out.
Windfall is a herd that lives on the edges of the cliffs. they try to stay reclusive and refuse to fight unless they are attacked. they are also the smallest herd
Mellowmarsh is a large herd that occupies the meadows. They tried to keep the peace for a long time but soon were dragged into the war. They are the largest herd.
Fairflame is a herd that is known for their ruthlessness they live among the mountain tops using caves as military fortresses in the war.
Dwelldeep is a highly aggressive and competitive herd that lives in the forest. Dwelldeep has a great hatred for Fairflame and views them as their main enemy in the war.
The Plateau is a secret group of deer that live hidden among the beaches just outside the boundaries of any herd. While most deer gained new power to protect themselves some did not those deer were forced to live as servants to the herds, many deer became fed up with that and left creating The Plateau. A few deer still serve as servants but the majority are now in hiding with The Plateau.
Windfall

Empress/Emperor-Kiera

Servants-

Soldiers-

Scouts-Isis

Healers-

Fawn Caretakers-

Fawns-

Mellowmarsh

President-

Servants-

Soldiers-

Scouts-

Healers-

Fawn Caretakers-Hestia

Fawns-Artemis

Fairflame

Alpha-

Servants-

Soldiers-

Scouts-

Healers-

Fawn Caretakers-

Fawns-

Dwelldeep

King/Queen-

Servants-

Soldiers-

Scouts-Marzipan

Healers-Sebastian

Fawn Caretakers-

Fawns-

The Plateau

Senator-

Nationals-

Healers-

Fawn Caretakers-

Fawns-Caspian

Discussion thread: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4739161&p=138531756#p138531756
Last edited by horserex on Tue May 24, 2022 7:47 am, edited 7 times in total.
?
horserex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: War of the Herds (open)

Postby horserex » Fri May 20, 2022 12:56 pm

Rank descriptions:

Soldiers: soldiers fight bravely for their herds

Scouts: scouts go out ahead of the herd to look for danger and search for food for the herd

Healers: healers heal the sick and injured in the herd

Servants: servants are deer with no abilities that serve the herd's leaders

Fawn Caretakers: they watch over and care for the fawns

Fawns: fawns are the young in the herd
?
horserex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups