β†­πš€πšžπšŽπšœπš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β†­ - Started, Not Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

β†­πš€πšžπšŽπšœπš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β†­ - Started, Not Accepting

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:10 am

β†­πš€πšžπšŽπšœπš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β†­

───────────────────────────────────────↭───────────────────────────────────────

indentation Smoke fills your lungs, as the flames and there is no escape in sight. A cough sounds only paces away, as a large grizzly falls to the ground, dead. It had fallen atop a burning log, and the smell of burning hair and flesh makes you sick. That said, if you act quick enough, you can use the new exit from the ring of fire. Free moments later, you run from the fire to safety, and once the fire is nothing but smoldering embers, you start out in search of survivors.
    indentation The Stormy Skies pack has been around for centuries, the strongest pack around feared and respected by all. But a forest fire decimates their numbers. Only Seven remain, all under the age of Four. Can these seven keep their territory, and rebuild their pack? Or will bigger and stronger packs take over the territory and end the Stormy Skies pack for good. And now things are even deadlier, strange things have been happening to the survivors. The Mutant gene inside these seven survivors has activated. Giving some strange powers and some strange new looks.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat May 07, 2022 8:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↭Rules↭

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:15 am

Roleplay Rules:
β†­ One Character Per person as Spots are Limited, First
Come First Serve.
β†­ Please write at least a chunky paragraph
β†­ More Characters may be added as rp comes along.
β†­ One High rank per person. (once we get there)
β†­ All forms must go on the discussion page
β†­ A relationship chart isn't required, but something
I'd like to see.
β†­ Events not planned will be polled, do not start a
random event no matter how small.
β†­ I'll accept no less than four good sentences.
β†­ Please keep characters within the age range.
β†­ LGBTQ+ people and characters are welcome.
β†­ Do not Powerplay, God-mod, or control another's
character
β†­ Wolves may be from RL pictures, Oekaki, or drawings.
But make sure to give credit where credit is due. More
character rules are below.
β†­ Please be on at least two to three times a week.

Character rules:
β†­ All wolves must be semi-realistic.
β†­ We will not be accepting Coywolves, Wolf-dogs,
hybrids, or Maned wolves.
β†­ Wolves with red or blue eyes will not be accepted
outside of albinism. But other than that, any other eye
Color is welcome!
β†­ No wolf should be above 3.0 ft (36in or 91.44cm)
at the shoulder. Unless the mutation/power has to
do with height.
β†­ Unrealistic marking shapes will be accepted.
β†­ Unnatural/Unrealistic tints in markings are
acceptable.
β†­ Your character may have a single mutation! A single
Power or a physical mutation.
β†­ No two mutations may be the same.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↭Territory & other↭

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:23 am

Territory:

Map
The territory that once homed the Stormy Skies pack was once a thick and lush forest. Evergreens dominated the area, firs, spruce, pine, and yew trees everywhere with a few oaks, sycamore, and a single ancient Willow tree in the heart of the packs camp. Ferns, bushes, and other greenery were once plentiful here. But the fire has taken a large amount of that away from what's left of the pack. Only small parts of the territory have been left untouched by the flames. But let's talk about the territory before. To the west of the packs, camp is a large and rushing river, with an offshoot of a lake where they get their freshwater from. Just a little south of east of the lake is the pack's training area. To the south of camp is the Storm Watcher Pack, who make their homes in the hills and grasslands. To the north, there's the Dark Sky’s Pack, who make their homes in the mountains and dark forests. The pack's main hunting area - discounting the fishing they did - is to the east, in between the pack's camp and the harsh mountains. Though there is a bear that does cause trouble from time to time at the base of those mountains. To the southeast there is an old sycamore tree, that was often used as a secondary or temporary camp depending on the happenings.

Before the fire, the lake was a calm, cool, and pristine place a few shallow areas were used for play when older Xi, along with Kappas and Iotas with free time spent to relax and play. The deeper areas were used for swimming and fishing. The occasional tortious, otter and beaver were also hunted here. Hawks and eagles were the most common danger, though bears did threaten many lives during the summer and spring months.
The packs camp beforehand while not a truly wide and open space, was hidden in plain sight. There were only a few set dens, the alpha's sleeping under the ancient willow, with the delta's, Nu and Xi sleeping nearby. Others were scattered about uncaring - usually - of rank. Prey that was not being eaten was kept in a burrow just a half a mile from camp as to not attract dangerous animals to camp and those that couldn't defend themselves.
The old secondary camp's location is known to few but it's based at an old sycamore tree, that's surrounded by a meadow, just a few miles southwest of the mountains. It sits just at the edge of the Storm Watcher Pack Border, but it's rare for dangers - other than a few badgers, coyotes, and foxes taking a wrong turn - to be there despite that. As the bulk of the temporary camp was underground, in a cave lit with crystals.
The forest itself was once a beautiful a lush thing. It was usually quite peaceful, aside from the occasional hunts, training, and dangers. This is where most of the hunting took place, dear, boar, and elk were all pretty common depending on the season. Of course, cougars, foxes, coyotes along with the occasional bear and lone wolf were problematic from time to time.
The mountains that do a pretty good just of cutting the pack off from the Dark Sky's Pack stand tall. When finding their main source of prey is tough, the pack's Eta's went to the mountains to hunt the bighorn sheep, elk, and moose that live there. Though they'd have to be careful as it's bear and cougar territory.
Not far from camp and the lake sit's the training area, it's not a large area but mildly shelter from the elements and only a few tree-lengths from freshwater. Young Iotas and Kappas dread going here for their first few weeks or so of training. When it comes to hunting, there's not much to see, large prey doesn't come here. But Hares, Rabbits and Pheasents can be found in the area.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed May 11, 2022 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↭Roles↭

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:09 am

πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™·πšŽπš’πš›:

Laurel // Female
Oldest of the Seven survivors
Youngest pup of the previous Alphas
No real Leadership skills yet
Emotion sensing via colors
Starts with the Twin
Former Gamma
Three Years
daifuku

πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš–πšŽπš›:

Shrias // Male
Youngest of the Adult survivors
The least trusted do to past/rank
Oddly the most confidant
Cold immunity
Former Sigma
Starts on their own
Two Years And Three Months
Scorpioness

πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™·πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›:

Chestnut // Male
A young hunter (obvs)
Skilled but lacking experience
Friends with the Dreamer
Intelligent but not confidant
Former Eta
Water Breathing
Starts with the Young
2 years & 11 months
ariaz

πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™ΌπšžπšœπšŒπš•πšŽ:

Amarok // Male
The strongest of the group (obvs)
Aggressive & Protective
Rivals with the Heir
The largest of the seven
Starts with the Troublemaker
Former Theta
Two Years and Ten Months
Rae'tia

πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπš πš’πš—:

Kenai // Male
Oldest of the non-adults
Had an identical twin
Quiet & Reserved
Former Kappa
Muscle Mutation
Starts with the Heir
One Year & Seven Months
baby tantor

πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšˆπš˜πšžπš—πš:

Cisto // Male
The youngest of the non-adults
Weakest of the survivors
Still quite puppy-like
very playful and loving
Former Delta
Starts with the Hunter
Six Months
LunaClaw

πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπš›πš˜πšžπš‹πš•πšŽπš–πšŠπš”πšŽπš›:
Destiny // Female
Middle of a litter of three
a little mischief-maker (obvs)
Always wandering off
Charming and snarky
Enhanced Hearing
Starts with the Muscle
Former Iota
One Year & Two Months
~Raining Fire~
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat May 07, 2022 1:59 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 | Amarok

Postby Rae'tia » Sat May 07, 2022 8:27 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–“
Amarok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–“
2y&10m βˆ™ Male βˆ™ The Muscle xxxβ–“
tagged; open xxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–“
mutation; Ecological Empathyxxβ–“
wc; 295xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–“

xxxxxxxxThings before the fire had been great. At least in Amarok's opinion. Sure he hadn't gotten too sour Laurel's day yet, but it had been going well all things considered. The smell of smoke and burning things invaded his senses, causing him to sneeze, cough, and then gag as a putrid scent hit him. Another wave of pain racked his body, starting at the tip of his tail then rolling up his spine and spreading outwards. He had miraculously made it out of the blaze mostly unhurt, a few patches of fur burned, and a few scrapes and scratches, along with his tired muscles. Fourtunate. The wolf scoffed, as the pain once again receded. There's nothing fortunate about this. He scowled as he looked down at the forest below him as he stood on one of the many hills that marked the border of the Dark Skies Territory.
xxxxxxxx Glancing up at the sky, like he was asking whatever god(s) were there, why this happened, before sighing. He hated to admit it, but there were things to do. I'm probably not the only one that made it out alive. He mused, hopefully. Amarok was trying to stay positive after all. But after all the devastation, he doubted that any Cheer would last for long. Looking up at the sky again before taking a deep breath, the large male started to howl. It started out low, quiet and slow, as if he was unsure of himself before he gained confidence and his howl changed becoming stronger, louder, and unfortunately a little guttural. He called for his pack, for his family, for anyone. For hope. As his howl tapered off, Rok lowered his head, breathing harshly as he patiently but not calmly wait for a reply, any reply.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed May 11, 2022 8:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β†­πš€πšžπšŽπšœπš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β†­ - Started, Not Accepting

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat May 07, 2022 9:53 am

╒═══════════════╕
D E S T I N Y
α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄›Κ€α΄α΄œΚ™ΚŸα΄‡ ᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ
Enhanced Hearing
Tags:Open
WC:477
β•˜β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•›

Destiny ran, pushing herself past exhausted. She didn't know how long she had been running, nor did she really care. The smoke filled her nostrils as she struggled to breathe, the pouring rain was soaking her pelt, making it uncomfortable to keep pushing the pace she was at. But she needed to escape. The last words from her brother had been to run and not look back. She was determined to listen to him - for once.

Focusing on her pawsteps she counted to keep herself sane. one. two. three. four. five. TREE. she thought before losing count right before a burning tree limb came crashing down beside her. The flames were almost out, thankfully. However it was still more dangerous than she liked - and that was saying a lot. Destiny loved danger however she liked when she had a say in it. Destiny was so distracted in her thoughts that she didn't notice the hole she was approaching before stumbling to the ground with a thud.

A groan escaped her as she rose back up to her paws, her ears were ringing and she shook her head trying to rid it. For a moment she considered just laying there and letting the fire take her; as it had taken her family and her pack. The Pack! she thought before wildly looking around to see if she would be able to tell where she was. The thing she was thankful for from her many adventures was that she knew the forest decently. However, thanks to the fire it wasn't the forest she knew. Her home was now reduced to ashes. Destiny's thoughts were interrupted by a howl. It was faint at first, but grew louder as it went on. Her ears shot up, the howl almost ringing.

She couldn't help but smile softly hearing the howl, it meant someone else from the pack had also made it out alive. Someone else was okay! Someone else was awaiting a response. she scolded herself. Destiny tipped her head back and attempted to howl. Her first attempt ending in a fit of coughing due to the smoke she had inhaled. Shaking her head and attempting to re-gain her breath. Destiny tried to howl again, this time letting out a soft - and shaky howl. But hopefully loud enough to be heard by whomever. She pointed her ears towards the howl. The noises hurt. She winced and wondered why her hearing was hurting. Perhaps she had hit her head too hard after falling. She couldn't be worried about this now. She needed to see if anyone survived. A small part of her hoped the howl was her brother. However it was too deep. Destiny lingered where she was a moment more, enjoying the rain for a second before sighing and forcing herself back into a run, heading towards the direction of the howl.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby tantor » Sat May 07, 2022 4:42 pm

. ✧|K E N A I|✧ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙒𝙄𝙉 .─────────────────────────────────────────────
    --- [ male ] - [ 1yr 7m ] - [ kappa ] - [ muscle mutation ] - [ mentions: - ] -
    -─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      kenai stared thoughtlessly at the direction he came from, his chest rising and falling with each heavy breath he took. he lowered his head in between his paws as his heart continued to race. please totem, please. he waited and waited for his brother to come walking out from the smoke, or even pounce on him from behind as he usually did. the young wolf kept clearing his throat and swallowing any saliva he had left over, unsure of whether the dryness was from the fire or from his desperate screams for his brother to follow him away from the danger.

the longer kenai waited, the more hope he began to lose. silently and slowly, one by one a few tears dropped from his eyes. how could this happen in a matter of only a few moments. the muscles in his legs were pulsing and kenai winced in pain. he looked around and saw no other wolf in sight. he couldn’t imagine being the only wolf left from his pack. the former kappa attempted to stand, but his muscles collapsed as soon as he gained his balance.

the pain, both emotionally and physically, was throbbing and kenai did not see an end in sight. he closed his eyes to rest and to be lost in his own mind. perhaps when he awakens, this will all be a dream that he will never have to relive.
baby tantor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐈

Postby daifuku » Mon May 09, 2022 12:56 pm

✧ ─── 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋 )
    𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‡π„πˆπ‘. π…π„πŒπ€π‹π„. 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 π˜π„π€π‘π’. 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 πŠπ„ππ€πˆ. πŒπ„ππ“πˆπŽππ’ ππŽππ„.

───

pitter patter, pitter patter. the endless and infuriatingly random drops of water echoed through a now barren land, and it was driving laurel mad. even the presence of rain couldn't wash away the memory of glowing embers, raging flames, and the putrid smell of burning wood and flesh. there had been a sharp, unfamiliar scent to the fire, but there was no time to pay it any thought at the moment. her vision was tinged a bluish grey at the edges as howls broke through the silence. howls bearing the broken souls of her packmates. her remaining packmates. her muscles tensed at the question that shoved its way to the front of her mind. how many of them were left?

with a huff to clear her throat, she mustered just enough strength from her exhausted body to tilt her muzzle to the sky. her own wounded cry echoed in the air, melding with the others to form a melancholic harmony. the sound tapered off as her voice caught in her throat and she burst into a coughing fit.

her fur was beginning to bead with rainwater. she would have taken cover under the trees if there were more than just charcoal stumps left. a burning sensation arose behind her eyes, and she fought back the sadness that was threatening to show. what was it she had been taught? to breathe. let the emotions go with her exhale. then, to think. to calculate the next move that would lead to success and victory, just like her namesake symbolized.

and so she started forward. towards the nearest wolf laurel could hear. head up, paws pounding the ground with each step, she powered through the aches in her muscles and the ache in her heart. with not more than a moment's notice, her legs got caught on something in front of her, causing her to teeter on her front limbs before her hind legs planted themselves back on solid ground. squinting through the rain, she recognized the furry form in front of her. the younger and lower ranked wolf had always been the reserved type, but curled up so tightly, he looked even smaller. she noticed he was without his usual companion by his side. trying not to assume the worst, she called out in a gentle and hesitant tone. "kenai? is that you?"

───
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me