S I N S {Cat and Dog} (RP Thread) {OPEN}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

S I N S {Cat and Dog} (RP Thread) {OPEN}

Postby Sadies » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:09 pm

ֆɨռֆ

Gif from the movie Divergent. ----------------^

Discussion Thread
Please post all ooc and Forms in the Discussion Thread.

There was once a time when man lived amongst the concrete trees of the city, side by side with their four legged friends; the cats and the dogs. The humans were loyal members in the packs and clans of all the four legged creatures; they provided them with food, health, a hope and most important; love.
But one day disaster struck, and all the humans were suddenly gone.
With only a bag on their back, they left their houses, took their human family but they left their four legged friends behind.
Cats and dogs called and searched relentlessly in the city for their humans, but it was no use, the humans were gone.

In the confusion, the cats and dogs were desperate to find answers for what had happed to their loved ones, the two species turned on each-other. The dogs and cats became enemies, they blamed each-other for their abandonment.

Ꮖɦɛʏ ֆաօʀɛ Ꮖօ ռɛʋɛʀ ʄօʀɢɨʋɛ ǟռɖ ռɛʋɛʀ ʄօʀɢɛᏆ. ʄօʀ Ꮖɦɛʏ աɦօ ֆɨռ ʍʊֆᏆ ǟʟաǟʏֆ քǟʏ!
Last edited by Sadies on Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:02 am, edited 6 times in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:15 pm

Setting

Multiple generations ago, the humans suddenly left, leaving dogs and cats abandoned in the city. The animals took over the city, making it their home and creating a life for themselves. It has been 50 years since the humans left and the city has been reclaimed by nature, the bricks are crumbling and the molds have claimed places for themselves. The argument about who is to blame still lives strong, even after generations, both species are still at war, unable to forget the past.

Current Sin
The sins will inform you of the current main event happening

ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ

Pride can be a good thing, to take pride in your work, but pride that comes at the price of someone else is not.
Both cat and dog decided to build their own separate families. A Pack of Dogs and A Clan of Cats. These new families will set the foothold for their future.

Season

Spring
Normal, dry, sunny but cloudy.

Temperature
Average
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dog Pack

Postby Sadies » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:16 pm

Canidae Pack

Gif from the movie Hachi: A Dog's Tale. --------^

Dogs Only.

Alpha: Courage - M - Dogo Argentino - Sadies
Alpha's Mate: Decide in RP.

Beta: Destiny - Australian Shepherd - ~Raining Fire~
Beta's Mate: Decide in RP.

Delta:
Calvin - M - German Shepherd - Furrydogs12
Delta's Mate: Decide in RP.

Elders:
(8+ Years. Respected but not high rank.)

Shaman/Lead Medic:
Captain/Lead Guard:
Lead Hunter:
Lead Scout:

Medics:
Soma - M - Husky Mix - Furrydogs12
Kero - M - German Shepherd x Husky Spiritstar3

Guards:
Archer - M - German Shepherd - ~Raining Fire~
Tallulah - F - Cane Corso - Baroness-Pets

Hunters:
Mey - F - Kunming Wolfdog - Spiritstar3
Esperanza - F - Siberian Husky - Doberman - Queen of flames
James - M - Standard Poodle - Sadies

Scouts:
Kilimanjaro - M - Doberman - Queen of flames
Kiri - F - Shiba Inu - Fortune's Fool
Margaux - F - Belgian Shepherd (Tervuren) - .J.Sᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡ.

Pups and Apprentices:
(Pups - up to 1year. Apprentices 1-2 years.)

Omegas:
Last edited by Sadies on Mon May 02, 2022 2:34 am, edited 18 times in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cat Clan

Postby Sadies » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:16 pm

Felidae Clan

Gif from the movie Pet Cemetery. ----------------^

Cats Only.

Leader: Viper - M - Maine Coon - Fortune's Fool
Leader's Mate: Decide in RP.

Deputy:
Giovani - F - Domestic Shorthair - Furrydogs12 -
Deputy's Mate: Decide in RP.

Mediator:
Atlas - M - American Shorthair ~Raining Fire~
(Sorts out arguments and delegates jobs for the Leader/Deputy.)
Mediator's Mate: Decide in RP.

Elders:
(8+ Years. Respected but not high rank.)

Shaman/Lead Medic:
Captain/Lead Warrior:
Bouncanier - M - Siamese - Queen of flames
Lead Hunter:
Lead Scout:

Medics:
Madeira - F - Ragdoll - Queen of flames

Warriors:
Swan - F - Angora - Furrydogs12 -

Hunters:
Luna - F - Tabby - ~Raining Fire~
Raven - F - Maine Coon - Furrydogs12 -

Scouts:
Velvet - M - Angora - Spiritstar3
Cloud - F - Domestic Shorthair - Sadies

Queens/Kings:
(Females who act as babysitters and aid training.)
Crowe - F - Oriental Shorthair - Spiritstar3

Kits and Apprentices:
(Kits - up to 1year. Apprentices 1-2 years.)
Flora - F - Domestic Longhair - Furrydogs12 -

Tunnelers:
(Low ranking cats who get picked for the worse jobs...Such as being sent into dangerous collapsing buildings to test if it's safe. )
Rosetta - F - Oriental Havana - Sadies
Angus - M - Domestic Shorthair - .J.Sᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡ.
Last edited by Sadies on Mon May 02, 2022 2:35 am, edited 13 times in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:18 pm

Extra

Please only post rp on this thread.
Forms and ooc will go in the Discussion Thread.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: S I N S {Cat and Dog} (RP Thread) {OPEN}

Postby Sadies » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:07 am

Courage - Dogo Argentino - Canidae Pack - Alpha
@ Open
As the morning sun rose over the empty city, Courage stretched out his paws and crawled out from under an rusty old car in the middle of the cracked and deserved streets. Met with a haunting silence of a dead city, Courage felt at ease. Another day brought with it another day of trying to retain strong bonds and family among the pack of dogs. He held high hopes for the Canidae pack to reach times where there will be no struggles, but that was a long way off yet.
Courage stretched out his legs and yawned wide. "I hope those pesky cats have learnt their lesson and have disappeared today." He whished to himself.

Rosetta - Oriental Havana - Felidae Clan - Tunneler
@ Open
Light flickered off the shattered glass of a broken window on the sixth floor of a high rise building. Rosetta had claimed a resting spot near the ledge which she favored. The vantage point was great for bird watching, dog spotting and just general safety. The sun was welcoming and she found herself stretching out across the ledge to take in some of the warmth.
Rosetta on the other hand, did not feel welcomed by the new day. It was her morning routine to worry about what terrible job would be laid upon her that day. Perhaps being the first to be crawling through the cobwebs of a collapsing air-vent in the hopes not to come face to face with an angry fox or tightrope walking across a slippery poll in gale-force winds twelve stories up.
The work of a tunneler was barely a fun one and the days that went job free she felt were the lucky days. Despite the risks involved, it was an important role in order to expand territory and sometimes rescue others. It was also one that kept her belly full and her fur dry....most of the time.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baroness-Pets » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:54 am

Tallulah
Canidae Pack // Guard // Single // Cane Corso // Tags: open

Although her role within the pack was a guard, Tallulah liked to sleep in whenever she got the opportunity. Some dogs could function perfectly fine with very little sleep, but the Cane Corso had never possessed that ability. She was a big dog too, and in her mind that translated to needing a big rest after the end of each day. The sun was in the sky now though, illuminating the desolate city and gently warming the concrete. Tallulah slept in an alleyway cordoned off by a chain link fence. The hole she used to get in was once far too small for her lumbering body and had often left scratch marks beneath her fur. After years of use though her way in had gotten much easier to squeeze through. She slept tucked away in a pile of boxes, atop some fabric thing that had once been a dog bed. A remnant of the humans that had thrived in this city generations before. Of course the bed had lost almost all of its stuffing by now, and was littered with holes. Sometimes Tallulah would find a rat in it when returning here at night, which was great for a midnight snack. Getting up and yawning loudly, the female stretched out and shook herself off, flecks of drool sprayed from her jowls. She made her way out of the alley, hoping to spot one of her pack. Her tail thumped against the concrete as she sat down for a moment to take in the morning air.
Baroness-Pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:41 am

Viper -- Male -- Calico Maine Coon -- Leader, Felidae Clan -- ~open
To the unobservant, Viper may have still been asleep. He was certainly still enough for it but his eyes were very much open. It was rare for him to remain sleeping past dawn and the sun was very much up by now. For the brief periods the leader did sleep he was usually on one of the lower floors of the building most of the clan stuck to when they rested -- either near an entrance or a window with a decent view of the surroundings. This morning found him on a ledge that looked liable to crumble away at any moment. Viper wasn't especially concerned. The sun was warm on his fur and he had a good vantage point of both the street below and -- with only barely turning his head -- the room behind him, one ear swiveled back to catch any signs of movements from his clan.
It was still a bit of a strange thought, 'his' clan. Not that Viper had ever really thought of himself as an outsider -- not since he was extremely young anyway -- but it was a very different beast, always being aware that he was the one leading rather than following orders.

Kiri -- Female -- Cream Shiba Inu -- Scout, Canidae Pack -- ~open
She was not an early riser by any definition. In fact, Kiri would often need to be tracked down and woken up -- or at least forced from her bed -- in order to be sent out to do her job. A task that was both easier and harder than it may have seemed at first glance. She never seemed to sleep in the same place twice in a row, but she was usually at least in the same general area. Her place of choice the night before was behind the counter of what had, generations before when humans had still been present, a convenience store. Any food present had long ago been scavenged or perished and a pile of old plastic bags was hardly a comfortable bed but that had hardly seemed to deter her. It may have at the very least contributed to Kiri actually being awake on her own merit however. Which she was, tail swishing behind her as she stood and stretched.
Nosing around the room didn't reveal anything intriguing which drove her outside onto the sidewalk a few minutes later. Right, right. The pack. She sniffed the air, attempting to catch wind of where any of her packmates might be if they were nearby at all.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:17 am

Canidae

Mey- f- 4 y- hunter- Kunming wolfdog- pan; Destiny- mate open- wants offspring- Tags

The hard working and intelligent female yawned a bit. She loved pups and being outside, so it was a good thing she was a hunter. The loyal and playful but stubborn and hard headed one sat. After a moment, the fiery one, who didn't always listen, got up. She was beautiful and slender, but average height for a female. She knew how to use her beauty to her advantage at times. Her fur was tan, and she had a red brown face with gray black above on the head. The back and tail tip were just black.

Red brown ears perked as she stepped out of the building. Lovely golden brown eyes glanced around, catching sight of some of her packmates. She didn't say anything to them yet, though. Her nose twitched and tail flicked as she looked around. She though of going hunting, but didn't know if she should yet. After all, her packmates were on the street, just walking. Shaking her head, she wandered along as well. She wondered how their leader was doing today.

Kero- m- adult- medic- German Shepherd husky- homo; Soma- mate open- might want to adopt- Tags

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed (only a streak) male yawned. He looked around for Soma, then shook his head. His brown muzzled coat was a lovely golden. His brown ears twitched and perked, his back brown as well. He raises one white paw then placed it back down. He licked at his white chest patch, then shook his head. The white tipped tail curled over a moment. Blue and brown eyes looked down at his paws, as he thought of his family again.

Iro and Kera were their names, but Kera had passed when he was very young...His father raised him and his seven other siblings well. However, he still missed his mother all the time. Of course he did, as he'd been the mama's boy out of the three boys. Yes, there were only three boys and five girls. His oldest sister had been kind to him, though. The other four often picked on him for being 'mamas boy'. Kayra would make them back off, and that had made him so happy.

He'd found the pack and joined them then, trained as a medic, and now here he was. Speaking of, he thought he should find Soma. Therefore, he stood up and shook himself off a bit. He then began to wander, looking for the male though could have missed him back there.

Felidae

Velvet- m- 4 y- scout- Angora- homo; Atlas (one sided)- mate open- wants to adopt- Tags

The highly intelligent but louder than normal (when vocalizing) male yawned. He flicked his long haired white tail back and forth. Of course, his whole body was covered in longer hair. He was also fully white, which seemed to be normal for the breed. Pretty for a male and slender, he almost seemed like a female. However, he was definitely a hundred percent male.

Pink nose moved a bit, as if he'd smelled something, then he shook his head. The blue and gold eyes glanced around, ears with pink insides perking. His tail flicked a second time, then stopped. He raised a paw to lick it, then looked around once more. He was doing his job as scout. He didn't see any dogs nearby, so he returned to the others quick, and laid down.

Crowe- f- adult- Queen/sitter- Oriental shorthair- bi; Raven- mate open- maybe- Tags

She'd dreamed of flying again last night, of course, and shook her head. The black she cat, with the odd white forehead streak, yawned. There weren't really any kits to watch right now. Her white tipped tail flicked wildly a moment, then slowed down. Golden lovely eyes glanced around for a moment. She lifted a paw to lick it, then placed it down. There was Flora, but she was pretty sure she was a trainee. She did aid in the training however. She smiled at the thought of all the potential. She then glanced around a second time, before stopping because there wasn't much to see.

The sweet, gentle, kind and caring one yawned again. She thought of her own family a moment and smiled a little. She had two older siblings and two younger. Then there were the three littermates, and they were mostly black with white, but there were one or two white with black. She'd always thought they were unique. That was the two younger siblings actually. The wild and loud, fight and conflict disliking one huffed then. She shook her head a couple times. She figured maybe she could go out and eat something. They needed to eat to function, after all, like all living things.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:07 am

🐱 BOUNCANIER
Siamese
Felidae clan | Captain, Lead warrior | male | homo | crush - Viper | tags - open

__
Yawning the dark brown skinny siamese got up for his nest, stretching his tired limbs and shaking his short fur. He gave a few licks to his fur and paws before looking around the den, seeing who was still there and who wasn't. After realizing that he was not a late riser he got out of the den and walked to the sunlight, his eyes looking up to the sky before he looked at the clearning. He looked over to the clan leader, as the large calico male showed up there too.

🐱 MADEIRA
Ragdoll
Felidae clan | Medic | female | hetero | crush - open |tags - open

__
She was being up for a while now, she was being busy with the herbs they were collected from the medics' den. She was noticed yesterday that there were some dry ones and she needed to take them away quickly so they could not infect the rest of the still good leaves. Some of the herbs were hard to find and some of them did found only in the Canidae pack's territory and she knew that going there could not be wise. So she tried to protect those herbs to stay good as long as possible before she or someone else found possible another place where those herbs could be found. After she took all the bad leaves, she took them out to the dirt place, as the smell of that herb sure made that place the least disgusting.

🐶 KILIMANJARO
Doberman
Canidae pack | Scout | male | pan | crush - Archer | tags - open

__
He relaxed at the cleaning, it was still early so he didn't have to hustle anywhere at the moment. He had done some early night patrols last night, just like he almost always did, he loved to be out in dark times, especially at this time when the nights were somehow dark and the air was cool but not too much. He didn't mind sunny days, but he didn't really like hot days, even if he was not long-furred like some others were. Blinking his eyes he realized the alpha and the Tallulah were in the distance, he was not that close with either of them, so he just waited to see what will the day bring to him today.

🐶 ESPERANZA
Siberian husky
Canidae pack | hunter | female | bi | crush - open | tags - open

__
She slept or tried to, she was still young so she was learned to sleep long, as an apprentice she needed usually to wait for someone to pick her out to do anything. She was being a full-time hunter for only half a month and still, she needed to get used to it, she needed to remind herself a lot that it was her who do need to do the decisions instead of waiting for someone to pick her up. Blinking her eyes open she stood up and left the place she was used as her den for a while now, feeling hungry which reminded her that she didn't eat anything yesterday evening as she was too tired and got to sleep instead. Yawning she thought to see if she could find anything small, or bigger prey to catch, for herself and for the pack.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me