๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ - Rabbit RP [open]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ - Rabbit RP [open]

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:31 pm

Avery
Buck/ Soldier/ mentions: n/a/ Tags: Ruby
Avery feels a paw at his side. He looks over and finds a kit, well, they could be just a small rabbit like he was but that was very unlikely. โ€œHello, is there anything I can help you with?โ€ He asks gently.

Brundwick
Buck/ Soldier/ mentions: n/a/ tags: open
Brundwick loafs on the ground.

Meadow
Doe/ healer/ mentions: n/a/ tags: Hazel, Cedar
Meadow saw her crush walk over to her and Hazel... and walked right past her to speak with Hazel. Her heart sunk, she was being ignored. She silently hopped away from the two. When Cedar asked Hazel to go find another rabbit, before saying heโ€™d go look for her. She stopped in her tracks, before continuing to quickly scurry away from the two. Meadow looked back once more, lookin go at the two with sad eyes. She wasnโ€™t brave enough to go and talk to her crush, unlike how Hazel seemed to. She sighed.

Virian
Trans Doe/ healer/ mentions: n/a/ tags: open
Virian got up to her paws and began to groom herself.

Charis
Buck/ Scout/ mentions: n/a/ tags: Grace and kits
Charis was quite confused still, โ€œwhy donโ€™t you sit and we talk about this? It must be some misunderstanding. I donโ€™t believe I ever stole from youโ€ he says calmly nudging Cumin away from his brother and placing himself between Cumin and Dwyn protectively. โ€œI-I still donโ€™t understand what you mean, brotherโ€ he says softly.

Dwyn
Buck/ Soldier/ mentions: n/a/ Tags: Charis and co
Dwyn scoffs, โ€œyou expect me to sit and listen to you telling lies? You think youโ€™re so great having everything and all. You never once thought about how I would feel!โ€

Miko
Buck/ Gatherer/ mentions: n/a/ Tags: open
Miko nods, โ€œIโ€™m coming!โ€ He says hopping after her.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me