Closed :(

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Closed :(

Postby jade.creature » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:27 am

Ancient Rivals

Backstory

Long ago, there were two wolf goddesses. The Moon goddess and the Star goddess. There was also a wolf god. The Sun god. One day, the Moon and Sun wolves fell in love, and left the Star goddess clueless about their relationship. Millennia passed by, and the Sun god began to also have a relationship with the Star goddess. One day, the Moon goddess caught Star and Sun together. Both goddesses were outraged by the Sun god's actions. All three wolves swore to be rivals for eternity, despite it being the Sun god's fault. And so, the three packs formed. The Sun Pack, The Moon Pack, and the Star Pack.

General Knowledge

The Star Pack territory is in the North, and shares the northern-most border of both the Moon and Sun Pack.
The Moon Pack is to the west and shares the north border with Star Pack and the east border with Sun Pack.
The Sun Pack territory is to the east and shares the north border with Star Pack and the east border with Moon Pack.

Rules

All CS rules apply!
Please reply in 3+ sentences!
Please add labels to each reply, ex:

Zephri | Star Pack | Medic | Tags:
(Tags is any wolf who you mention in the reply if anyone is confused!)

You may add more to labels if you wish but please have at least these!
You can have as many wolves as you can handle!
Post characters or any discussion about this in the Discussion Forum!
Please PM me for any questions or ideas or post them on the Discussion Forum!
The key word to be accepted is: !Join!

Rankings

Star Pack:

Alpha(s):Luna I Enya_xox, Kai| Synamiic
Beta(s):Reserved | Furrydogs12, 1 Open
Delta(s): Raunaum | Rae’tia, 1 Open
Top Warrior: Open
Warriors: Open
Top hunter:Open
Hunters:Open, 1 reserved
Top Medic: Zephri | luminescentstar
Medic(s): Open
Pups: Open, Night | Enya_xox
Omega(s): Jade | Unravel The Dreams, Open

Moon Pack:

Alpha(s): Reserved | Furrydogs12, 1 Open
Beta(s): 1 Open, 1 reserved
Delta(s):2 Open
Top Warrior: Hakon | Rae’tia
Warriors: Open, 1 reserved
Top hunter: Open
Hunters: Open
Top Medic: Jasmin | Unravel The Dreams
Apprentices: Open
Pups: Open
Omega(s):Open, Shatteredrune |Meisxinyi, Kedar | Synamiic

Sun Pack:

Alpha(s): Elkan | Rae’tia, 1 open
Beta(s):2 Open
Delta(s):2 Open
Top Warrior: Open
Warriors: Open
Top hunter: Open
Hunter: Open
Top Medic: Open
Apprentices: Open, 1 reserved
Pups: Open
Omega(s): Open, 1 reserved
Last edited by jade.creature on Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
:3c
jade.creature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ancient Rivals {NEW AND ACCEPTING}~Roleplay thread~

Postby jade.creature » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:14 pm

SETTING: WINTER, BLIZZARD HAS HIT HARD THE DAY BEFORE. IT IS CURRENTLY MORNING.

Zephri | Star Pack | Top Medic | Tags: Open

Zephri woke up at dawn. She padded out of her den. Most wolves were out hunting or patrolling, or asleep. She went outside the camp to see the world still covered in snow. She hoped border patrols would be lenient since you could barely see or smell borders anymore. She figured herb gathering today would be hopeless. So she went back to camp and skipped breakfast, since other wolves could use it more. Prey would be scarce. She went back to her den and sat by the small stream in the back of the den, taking a drink.
Last edited by jade.creature on Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
jade.creature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enya_xox » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:29 pm

Luna/ star pack/Alpha/Tags: Blizzard

For the fourteenth time this morning Luna stuck her head in the snow in an attempt to stay awake, she hadn't slept at all last night, she had been needed to give instructions on what to do after that blizzard, many of the dens had been filled with snow and she'd had to arrange where the wolves who they belonged to could sleep then the hunters had wanted to know where they could look for prey after the blizzard had scared most of it off, and then she needed to check on the borderlines to make sure the snow hadn't covered them up which meant taking a 3 mile trek to the nearest part of the line and arranging patrols to do certain parts. By the time she'd finished this, it was nearing dawn and she'd had to rush back to the den before Night woke up and wondered where she had gone, only to find that her own den had been almost filled with snow in her absence except for the strip at the back where her and the pup's nest. So she'd just spent the last two hours, working with her pup to move all the snow out the den and soaking up any water left behind with some dry moss from the pack's supplies. The life of an alpha was hard alright.
[align=center]Image
Name: Mitski
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Enya_xox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jade.creature » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:49 pm

Zephri| Star Pack | Top Medic | Tags:Luna

Zephri padded over to the alpha’s den and dropped off some herbs to help with the cold. “Here you go,” she said, setting them in the arch of the den. “I know pups are likely to get colds easily, so here’s some herbs for Night.” She then nodded to Luna and headed back to the medicine den, looking through the stocks of herbs. “There isn’t much, but it would be pointless to search for herbs in the snow. They would all be covered up, or shriveled and dead. She just had to do the best she could to preserve them for as long as possible.
jade.creature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enya_xox » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:07 pm

Luna/Alpha/Star pack/ tags:Herbs

"Thank you," Luna said gratefully to Zephri as she turned to leave, "Night is always getting into mischief and we will no doubt need these" she added before leading the pup inside. Carefully she placed the herbs in a small indent at the side of the cosy den, so that they wouldn't get wet.
Luna turned to Night and spoke, "Stay with me today sweetheart, it's too dangerous for a pup to be alone outside, right now.". She didn't stop to listen to the small pup's complaints and led the way over to the medical den, where she went slowly inside. Casually she turned to check the pup was still behind her and after making sure she was Luna padded through the den to find Zephri. Upon finding her checking the herb supplies she stepped up beside her. She wanted to make sure they had enough herbs to last through the aftermath of the blizzard.
[align=center]Image
Name: Mitski
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Enya_xox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:24 am

Jade

2 years | Male | Star Pack | Omega | Tags: Open

Jade peeked out of his den and saw the snow. His eyes widened slightly. There was so much snow... He glanced around to see if anyone was nearby, and then he crept out. He pressed his paws into the snow to test it out. He remembered when he was a pup that he'd tried to go out in the snow and sunk in a snow drift or something of the sorts. His siblings had tried to help him get out, but his mom eventually had to come grab him. It wasn't the worst memory he had, but he'd rather it not happen to him now.

Jasmin

4 years | Female | Moon Pack | Top Medic | Tags: Open

I'll do a post for her soon. She's probably just enjoying and worrying about the snow if anyone wants to tag her.
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jade.creature » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:44 am

Zephri | Star Pack | Top Medic | Tags:Jade

Zephri sat in the arch of the medic den entrance, looking out at the pack. She saw Jade, who she kind of felt sorry for. She knew he was a runt and had a crippled leg, and he was an omega because he really couldn’t do much. “Hey!” she called out to him. She was going to need help clearing snow from her den, maybe Jade could help. “Can you help me clear the snow from my den? I really need it!” She felt bad, but she did need help.
jade.creature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:56 am

【єℓкαи】
〘5y | Alpha | Sun Pack 〙
➢ Mentions: None | ➢ Tagged: Open

indentationHis lips curled back, showing off ivory fangs as the male sneezed. Grumbling softly under his breath, the brown-hued male stepped out of his den with a great big yawn. Elkan blinked slowly up at the snow-filled clouds and let out a low hum. Letting the falling snow gather on his coat, the odd-eyed male made his way down to where the prey storage was and quickly picked out a hare. "We'll have to send out some of the hunters later." He muttered at the sight of the pitiful amount of prey. Shaking his head, the alpha turned from the storage area and padded back over to the mouth of his den to eat.

Δ
【ɾαυɳαυɱ】
〘3y | Delta | Star Pack 〙
➢ Mentions: Jade | ➢ Tagged: Open

indentationNaum had spent most of the night before training rigorously by themselves, but their dark orange eyes fluttered open at their usual wake-up time. Yawning softly, blinking slowly forward before they turned their gaze upward before getting to their paws. Rau padded out of their soft nest and thought about heading toward a nearby water source. They'd often found fish in said water source, and often enjoyed fishing there. Though with the cold, it was probably frozen over by now or getting there. Letting out a hum, the lupine spotted Jade one of the omegas within the pack. They grimaced and didn't let their gaze linger on him for long.

【𝙃𝙖𝙠𝙤𝙣】
〘3y6m | Top Warrior | Moon Pack 〙
➢ Mentions: none | ➢ Tagged: Open

indentationHakon had been awake for hours, long before dawn, due to odd dreams that had been keeping him up. Not nightmares, but the dreams still made up snap up in attention wondering what had just happened. Maybe I ate something rotten? Hmm, if that's the case I'll have to have a talk with the hunters later. He thought with a scowl, his lips peeling back into a silent snarl. Rolling his shoulds before taking another step, the male paused on the edge of the Star Pack border, growling low in his throat before leaving his scent. Glancing up at the sky, the male decided that maybe it was time for him to head back to camp. Shaking his head, Hakon turned on his heel and with a burst of speed started galloping back towards home.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:25 am

Jade

2 years | Male | Star Pack | Omega | Tags: Zephri

When he didn't sink into the snow, Jade further padded out of his den and placed all four paws in the snow. He glanced around again, silently hoping no one was paying him any mind, and batted at the snow with one of his front paws. He watched the snow fly into the air and fall back down... Onto his pelt. He shook to get the snow off before it melted on him.

He heard someone shout at him, and he jumped. As his gaze shot up to see who spoke to him, he sunk into the snow slightly. He nodded at the medic's request. "Y-yes, of course," he called back, picking himself from the snow and making his way towards her. His leg was giving him some trouble, as it always did during the cold season, but this was his job. "Where should I start?"

Jasmin

4 years | Female | Moon Pack | Top Medic | Tags: Open

I'll do a post for her soon. She's probably just enjoying and worrying about the snow if anyone wants to tag her.
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jade.creature » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:58 am

Zephri | Star Pack | Top Medic | Tags: Jade

Hm, that right corner, please. I’ll start in the left. Thank you,” she said. Zephri started digging at the left corner of the den. When she got some of it loose, she pushed it out of the way and got into a position from the back if the snow pile, loosening the snow and pushing it forward. It was a slow process but it worked. Her white claws blended in with the snow sometimes. She sometimes wondered how she got a genetic defect like that. She had never heard of it but hey, they looked cool.
jade.creature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me