Divided [Role-play Thread]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Divided [Role-play Thread]

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sun May 22, 2022 9:53 am

【Dusk Pack】

I N D I G O
Dusk Pack | Huntress | Single | Tags: StarDust

She giggled before responding as Starry mentioned Blaze and Aleck "Oh, I think they're more than fine" she replied with a smile and a flick of her tail. She usually wasn't one to joke around about others, however Blaze had suddenly had an extreme personality change. It would of felt weird not to comment. Not being able to help herself she opened her mouth again "it's surprising how Aleck has brought out this soft side of Blaze. He actually has conversations now" she said with a shake of her head

As they entered deeper into the forest, Indigo inhaled the scent. She was instantly relaxed, something about just being in the forest soothed her.

【Dawn Pack】

R I V E R

Dawn Pack | Apprentice | Single | Tags: Autumn

River walked towards the medic den, partly looking for a medic , and partly looking for Silent. She flicked her tail, wondering what Oak needed to talk to SweetFur about. As she neared the medic den she sighed. Considering looking.

Did Autumn not know Oak was back? Had she not been told? River shook her head in confusion before walking into the den. "Autumn?" she questioned "Are you in here?"

S W E E T F U R

Dawn Pack | Alpha | Lucius <3 | Tags: Oak

Sweetfur scoffed as River walked away. She could see his gaze advert away. "Don't mind her Oak. I'm listening" she reassured before focusing on the words of the apprentice. Her eyes widened as she listened to her words, SweetFur's head spun with ideas and attempts to problem solve. All resulting in the same solution. Darcia. she was going to have to go back to Darcia. SweetFur sighed and responded. "Okay, I think I know what we are going to have to do" she said with a raise of her head.
"Oak. Get into the medic den and get looked over, we're going to have to go to Dusk Pack." she admitted with a flick of her tail. She paused before asking " Does your mother know you're back?" she questioned

D E S T I N Y

Dawn Pack | Hunter | Single | Tags: Azure

Destiny gave a hesitant nod before looking towards the direction of the smell "We should almost be there" she said with a quiet voice. She nodded as Azure mentioned scaring them away "Maybe scaring them would work" she wondered (sorry wb for her lol)

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Divided, a wolf RP [Role-play Thread]

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 23, 2022 4:22 am

D A W N P A C K

Ouroboros (Erebos)
/male /lead hunter/ love interest - open/ tags- Serious, Bramble >> Keme/

- He nodded to Serious "alright, I don't know which of us is faster, but there are two so either of us needs to go, so I will do that then" the black male responded "Did you just say that you saw Keme in camp? hopefully he is still there...so I will go now see you later" he said to the hunter.
Flicking his tail before he run away leaving the two alone, for now, he raced toward the camp. He was near the camp entrance where he almost run over the male medic "Ooh...Sorry Keme...but we need your skills...Bramble was bitten by a snake, maybe a poisonous I am not sure so...you could better to have a look on our beta..." he said to the medic.

Christine
/female/omega/love interest-maybe Adonis/tags- Adonis/

- She sighed as she looked at the apprentice in distance, if she could not know the young male, she could think that nothing happened to him, but she knows and saw that the apprentice was not the same that he was before getting captured by humans. She looked elsewhere for a moment "I don't think he could get his right mind soon, after that he may be traumatized for life...I think he was pretty scared there all alone, without knowing what will happen next" she said looking at the medic.

Gabriel
/male/omega/love-interest-Freya/tags- Freya/

- He shook his head "no, no I've already eaten my share...so I am not that hungry now...so you can eat as much you want" he responded to the she-wolf.

Avalance
/female/apprentice/love interest -open/tags- Totem/

She thought for a moment "I...I am well maybe a little better with hunting...I don't like fighting that much..." she responded rather shyly "I will train to fight of course as I do want to protect my pack if the need to be" she said.

D U S K P A C K

Stardust (Starry)
/female/ lead medic / love interest - open/ tags - Indigo/

- She scented the forest air too "I can't say anything about that...I am not very talked with Blaze that often...but if you say soo" she said to her. Flicking her tail rather enjoying the walk they were doing, starting to feel excited to get out of the camp, without any reason to be there. She then gave a smirk "maybe there is a little bit of a love in the air between them..." she said with a giggle.

Hawkeye
/female/ warrior/love interest -Darcia/ tags- Darcia /

She looked at him for a moment "that fight really bothers you it seems?" she asked him flicking her tail slowly as she walked toward the camp entrance "just forget it for now Darcia, it's on past..." she said to him. She then smiled "let's take one long walk here and then go see that place on our way back, sounds that good?" she asked him.

Vermilion
/male/hunter/love interest- open/ tags- Golden, open/

He made smiled at the younger wolf as she walked to share her catch with the other apprentices. He shook his fur and yawned a little bit, maybe he could take a quick nap now, as he didn't have anything better to do anyway.

Azure
/male/hunter/ love interest- open/ tags- Destiny/

He looked at her then thought for a moment "or not...I mean there are only two of us and I can smell plenty of them..." he responded to her. He sighed "maybe we could just have a quick look to see what is going on and if they're doing something we could know..." he said to her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beastlylover12 » Sun May 29, 2022 7:24 am

Autumn
Dawn Pack- Lead Medic- tags: River
Autumn was in the back of the den curled up. These long days with many events had tired her deeply. The lead medic perked her ears up at the sound of her name, but kept here head down and eyes closed. "River? Is there something wrong?" She sleepily responded.

Oak
Dawn Pack- Apprentice- tags: Sweetfur
Oak's tail went between his legs when he heard the mention of his mother. He shook his head in response and with his eyes held to the ground, hobbled off over to the medic's den. When he saw River, he raised his eyes to meet hers.

Adonis
Dawn Pack- Medic- tags: Christine
Adonis' eyes trailed Oak as the apprentice made his way to the medic's den. He gulped, knowing Autumn would be broken by seeing her son. He turned his gaze over to Christine and commented, "I think we lost him the day he disappeared... This is definitely not the Oak we knew. I don't think theres really anything that can help him now."

Darcia
Dusk Pack- Alpha- tags: Hawkeye
"Yeah I can't help it.. Everyone has been on alert and acting odd since. Or so it feels like it" The alpha admitted, sighing. He listened to the warrior before replying, "sounds good to me". He began following a wolf-made path.

“A hole grows inside of me.
I felt the Crystal crack in my very heart.
Where once was great knowledge.
Like smoke. It slips away.”

»»————- ✼ ————-««

“I see many endings lain before us, diverging paths through an endless forest., Some good , most bad. You must guide destiny. Shape it “
beastlylover12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:10 am

【Dusk Pack】

I N D I G O
Dusk Pack | Huntress | Single | Tags: StarDust

She nodded and continued walking through the forest , when Starry added to the comment she smiled "Oh absolutely" she replied with another small giggle.

Her ears pricked hearing a small movement in the bushes. She paused, raising her head to scent the air. "There's a rabbit near" she said softly. Looking towards the scent.

【Dawn Pack】

R I V E R

Dawn Pack | Apprentice | Single | Tags: Autumn, Oak

River tilted her head as Autumn greeted her. Did she not know Oak was back? Was River really about to be the one to inform her of this. Her mother's voice rang in her ears - telling her she would have to get used to these conversations if she was going to lead the pack one day. She sighed before responding "Yes, with me everything is fine. But... " she trailed off thinking on how she wanted to word what she was about to say.

Taking a deep breath River raised her head , "Autumn, Oak is back" she said quickly, her tone wavering a little. She prayed her emotions wouldn't over take her. Why was she so emotional about him coming back? She wondered before adding to her statement. "He came running into the camp and collapsed. I looked over him and didn't see any injuries. But i'm also not trained on how to look for them" she said catching herself rambling.

"He is conscious and requested to speak with SweetFur about what happened. I figured as his mother and our medic I would alert you" she finished with a nod. Her attention was caught at the sound of pawsteps. She looked over her shoulder to see Oak at the Medic den "And here he is" she said softly.

S W E E T F U R

Dawn Pack | Alpha | Lucius <3 | Tags: oak, OPEN

Sweetfur nodded as Oak had walked away. Once alone she shook her head, they had just left Dusk pack after Darcia refused to listen to their warning and now what? She was going to try again? She sighed and walked towards her den. She didn't go inside, she couldn't. She needed to plan what she was going to say to her own pack - let alone the Dusk pack.

D E S T I N Y

Dawn Pack | Hunter | Single | Tags: Azure

Destiny flicked her tail hearing Azure's suggestion. She nodded "That sounds like a good idea, but if there's an in I think we should take it. Try and really see what was going on with these creatures" she replied confidently. She was a little unsure of where that side came from. But she wasn't going to back down.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups